PWI PvP is junk

Options
Aurian - Harshlands
Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
It's true. PvP is a big load of "!#!"#.
Why? Well.. PHOENIX'S!!!!
Why should we bother buying flying/land mounts and upgrades if a stupid bird is faster? A lvl 80 nix runs at 10 m/s, a 90 one was 13 m/s speed not even fueling at 6 m/s or using a maxed mount you can escape. When she gets you, stun is the first thing. Then bleed.. no more is needed to get a free tp.b:bye

It's pathetic that PWI is the only version that doesnt fix this.. I know a hand full of venos that use Bee's to rpk or they get borred. Some even use 0 pet for that. Except some nurfed bird users everyone thinks that this should be fixed why don't you do it?

Thankfully an alternative is coming soon.. we all know when player number drops that will be fixed, to bad most will not enjoy that at that timeb:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aurian - Harshlands on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    But if you change phoenixes then people wont spend huge amounts of RL money on them.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why should we bother buying flying/land mounts and upgrades if a stupid bird is faster? A lvl 80 nix runs at 10 m/s, a 90 one was 13 m/s speed not even fueling at 6 m/s or using a maxed mount you can escape. When she gets you, stun is the first thing. Then bleed.. no more is needed to get a free tp.b:bye

It's pathetic that PWI is the only version that doesnt fix this.. I know a hand full of venos that use Bee's to rpk or they get borred. Some even use 0 pet for that. Except some nurfed bird users everyone thinks that this should be fixed why don't you do it?

Thankfully an alternative is coming soon.. we all know when player number drops that will be fixed, to bad most will not enjoy that at that timeb:bye

ecatomb says 10.9 m/s at 90.

My initial impression Upon reading the thread title and the first line:: And I thought you meant it was a piece of junk because of the need to use charms turning it into a "burn 'em down in 10 seconds" or 1-2 shot fest.

Edit: for those who don't know what I meant by "and I thought you meant".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol phoenixes aren't as op at 9x. you actually have to use maybe 1 or 2 skills to kill someone b:shocked

learn2wingsofgrace/wingbarrier/triplespark/genieskill.. etc. quit qqing and atleast try a combination.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol phoenixes aren't as op at 9x. you actually have to use maybe 1 or 2 skills to kill someone b:shocked

learn2wingsofgrace/wingbarrier/triplespark/genieskill.. etc. quit qqing and atleast try a combination.

I don't have chi all times, i don't have anti-bleed pots all time, cauteriza sucks and bloodclot even more, winged barrier is useless vs bleed and i dont even have 3spark.

They are OP is veno is a runner and bleed hurts like hell on LA and robesb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And I thought you meant it was a piece of junk because of the need to use charms turning it into a "burn 'em down in 10 seconds" or 1-2 shot fest.

Always use charms. Its useless since bleed is faster than 1 tickb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Always use charms. Its useless since bleed is faster than 1 tickb:surrender

I was referring to the thread title and first line, not the rant after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

How did you figure, When player numbers drop?
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't have chi all times, i don't have anti-bleed pots all time, cauteriza sucks and bloo dclot even more, winged barrier is useless vs bleed and i dont even have 3spark.

They are OP is veno is a runner and bleed hurts like hell on LA and robesb:cry

Sooo... Let me get this straight. You're on a PvP server. It's common knowledge that Venos use bleed, and you don't carry anti-bleed pots. And, you want to complain because Venos send pet and run.

Judging by your avatar, I'd say you're a Blademaster, which means that in the case of a running Veno, you have the option to stun the bird, and wipe it out, before the Veno comes back to heal it. Why you wouldn't carry anti-bleed is beyond me, but do you at least carry other Apoth pots, and potions? You can always use some of the large ones.

Everyone knows about the bird, very few actually take the time to figure out how to beat it, and several of the ones who do know, don't take the time to properly prepare. That is why the bird will always be used. Because it makes easy targets of people who don't play to their fullest potential.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Don't even bother with nixes at 8x. They get level 5 bleed at 80 and you can't survive with shoddy armor. Save up for hh90 and even if you can't +6 it aslong as you are prepared to fight a veno they aren't as wtfbrokengame as they were pre-9x.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PHOENIX'S!!!!
    phoenixes*
    lvl 80 nix runs at 10 m/s, a 90 one was 13 m/s speed not even fueling at 6 m/s or using a maxed mount you can escape.
    wrong, 10.8 m/s at 80, 10.9 at 90.
    It's pathetic that PWI is the only version that doesnt fix this..
    theres nothing wrong with it. and other versions tried to nerf it and switched it back right away

see it is reduced, this is a level 120 mob, normally it does like 2.9k on things my level.:
    2009-06-1702-58-59.jpg
    Thankfully an alternative is coming soon.. we all know when player number drops that will be fixed, to bad most will not enjoy that at that time
    no ones quitting over it anytime soon,

please fail less
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That is why the bird will always be used. Because it makes easy targets of people who don't play to their fullest potential.

That, and, you know...the bugged skill and everything. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Been a while since someone made a thread QQing about Venomancers and their Nixes.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That, and, you know...the bugged skill and everything. b:cute
    if you look in my pic its clearly reduced :O.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    phoenix bleed is stil a pain... 800 damage every second.

I got killed by a veno 90+, and the veno didnt even move. It was only the nix, stunning and bleeding.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    phoenix bleed is stil a pain... 800 damage omg.
    I thought it was more??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    if you look in my pic its clearly reduced :O.

Just because bleed affects that mob differently than others, doesn't mean that bleed was ever nerfed in PvP. Otherwise the OP wouldn't be making a huge fuss about it.

(No offense to the QQer b:cute)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    For PvE maybe

Oh god not this again.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    phoenixes*
    see it is reduced, this is a level 120 mob, normally it does like 2.9k on things my level.:

please fail less

Tear killing a level 120 mob is PvE and this topic is specifically about PvP. I'm sure you realize that people are unhappy with the lack of PvP damage reduction and not PvE level-based reduction and yet you chose to argue as if it was the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Tear killing a level 120 mob is PvE and this topic is specifically about PvP. I'm sure you realize that people are unhappy with the lack of PvP damage reduction and not PvE level-based reduction and yet you chose to argue as if it was the same thing.

Thankyou! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sooo... Let me get this straight. You're on a PvP server. It's common knowledge that Venos use bleed, and you don't carry anti-bleed pots. And, you want to complain because Venos send pet and run.

Judging by your avatar, I'd say you're a Blademaster, which means that in the case of a running Veno, you have the option to stun the bird, and wipe it out, before the Veno comes back to heal it. Why you wouldn't carry anti-bleed is beyond me, but do you at least carry other Apoth pots, and potions? You can always use some of the large ones.

Everyone knows about the bird, very few actually take the time to figure out how to beat it, and several of the ones who do know, don't take the time to properly prepare. That is why the bird will always be used. Because it makes easy targets of people who don't play to their fullest potential.

This is my alt QQ
    I use a lvl 83 EA that use LA so very very squichy, i said "i dont use anti bleed all times" and even if i do those pots have a huge cooldown. Bleed does me 1.3k dmg i can counter with even pots but in a war those birds are the same as a full army.

Don't even bother with nixes at 8x. They get level 5 bleed at 80 and you can't survive with shoddy armor. Save up for hh90 and even if you can't +6 it aslong as you are prepared to fight a veno they aren't as wtfbrokengame as they were pre-9x.

Even 90's ea get killed by that stupid bug. Although at that lvl is easier to kill the veno.
    wrong, 10.8 m/s at 80, 10.9 at 90.

theres nothing wrong with it. and other versions tried to nerf it and switched it back right away

please fail less

Nothing wrong? ROFLMAO even the GM said its brokenb:surrender
    No ones quitting on ur PvE server where u can turn pk mode off and dont give a ****.

The 10.8 speed is still higher than all flying mountsb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Annnd once again every class other than veno gets told to L2P whilst avoiding facing the fact that their only skill in PvP involves launching a high damage pet with a bugged skill and complaining that they bought the bird only to get the full potential out of the bug so fixing it makes them cry for their money back.

Play another class other than the Alt+1-smash face on heal key to lv.60 and show you don't suck before you even think of telling us that we don't know our class.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    tear Killing A Level 120 Mob Is Pve And This Topic Is Specifically About Pvp. I'm Sure You Realize That People Are Unhappy With The Lack Of Pvp Damage Reduction And Not Pve Level-based Reduction And Yet You Chose To Argue As If It Was The Same Thing.

Qft

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Qft

I think the point Tear was trying to make is that it IS capable of being reduced, meaning that if they wanted to fix in it PvP, it's more than possible to do so. IE, They ain't doin' a thing about it.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Here is a thought, if you don't like something; don't participate in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Nothing wrong? ROFLMAO even the GM said its brokenb:surrender
    No ones quitting on ur PvE server where u can turn pk mode off and dont give a ****.

The 10.8 speed is still higher than all flying mountsb:bye

That is not correct, the new flying mounts have a top speed of 11 m/s, and you can use the genie skill to add quite a bit extra speed if you need.

The GMs said that they would talk with the Devs in China and express the opinions of the PWI community regarding fleshream. However we never got a reply back from the GMs after the post where they said they were contacting China team for answers.

Also note that in the TOS is states you are not allowed to use in-game bugs, however we have not had a GM ever tell the players to not use fleshream because it is bugged, however there was an official announcement with the pk in the first room of the cube when that bug came to light. In addition, they have not removed the skill from the game either, as they removed certain items that were bugged in the past.

So until such time as there is an official announcement, the skill being bugged or not is just an opinion. (as fair or unfair as it may be)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think the point Tear was trying to make is that it IS capable of being reduced, meaning that if they wanted to fix in it PvP, it's more than possible to do so. IE, They ain't doin' a thing about it.

But thats what i **** mean!
    They don't do anything about although they are able to (since all others version fixed it or prevented it).
    That will cost then soon.. except players like you that blame others for not being able to kill a fast as **** bird and counter his uber attack.
    FYI the time it takes me cast lvl 10 stun arrow (with only 90% to stun) bird reachs me and stuns me. While stunned i get bleed and i get a free TPb:surrender
    That is not correct, the new flying mounts have a top speed of 11 m/s.

Flying mounts with 11m/s.. lol? I just got the new mist wings and upgraded its 3 m/s and 5m/s with fuel.
    And it was said by a GM here that it was bugged so why are u telling its an opinion lol..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Flying mounts with 11m/s.. lol? I just got the new mist wings and upgraded its 3 m/s and 5m/s with fuel.

That means you got the wrong wings.....

Look at the stats of the 50 gold ones... the ones YOU CANNOT UPGRADE

A GM here said PWI was contacting the devs to see if the skill was indeed bugged. In case you have not noticed, the PWI GMs do not have control over the code of the game, those decisions are all made by the team in China.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    That means you got the wrong wings.....

Look at the stats of the 50 gold ones... the ones YOU CANNOT UPGRADE

A GM here said PWI was contacting the devs to see if the skill was indeed bugged. In case you have not noticed, the PWI GMs do not have control over the code of the game, those decisions are all made by the team in China.

3m/s normal and 6m/s with fuel...b:bye Stop dreaming k?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    *Sigh* this thread is fail, just like all the other Nix threads.

Everyone but the veno's are QQing about nixes. Venos are trying to defend their nixes. And I'm just QQing about the QQing!

b:infuriated

Somewhat put out the flames!!! b:infuriated

*carebear* *carebear* *carebear* b:cute b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    But thats what i **** mean!
    They don't do anything about although they are able to (since all others version fixed it or prevented it).
    That will cost then soon.. except players like you that blame others for not being able to kill a fast as **** bird and counter his uber attack.
    FYI the time it takes me cast lvl 10 stun arrow (with only 90% to stun) bird reachs me and stuns me. While stunned i get bleed and i get a free TPb:surrender

Let you in on a secret? Use your genie. I have a Vit build genie with Fortify and Nullify Poison. Fortify makes you immune to stun for a few seconds with a chance to lower your mag resists. So, I use Nullify poison to make me immune to the Wood Damage a Veno has. Stack the 2, and the only thing that CAN hit you is that bird. So, maybe instead of stunning it, use a spell that fires fast enough to kill it. Either way, you've got 7 seconds of immunity to the Veno. If you can't kill the QQ bird in that much time... Also, have you tried blocking Bleed with a spark? And, do you carry elixirs? The instant healing pots? You've got an arsenal as an Archer. You're the PvP class. The only thing that managed to dethrone you is the bird, so start pwning them, and take your throne back.
This discussion has been closed.