PWI PvP is junk

123457»

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Those robotic responses are what annoy me most, like they are just dismissing your complaint as spam.
    EDIT:Sorry if that sounded like it was aimed at you spoons, this was written before your reply.

What's the point of picking a DD class if all it takes is a bug thats 'Justified' by some to outdamage me?

Well it's simple really, I don't know exactly what is getting patched and when. Instead of simply saying that, I like to outline the difficulties of game development and upkeep. b:shocked I don't get paid to justify things, I get paid to try to keep you in the loop with how everything works. Conversely I get paid to keep our guys in the loop with how things are working for players, and it's easier to draw important information from a well written post than a simple post making demands b:laugh No hard feelings Witch, I have a thick skin.

@Tigriss:; Aryanna? She's still here, but now she has more than one forum to lurk. I bet she's even watching us right now *paranoid*
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It was certain veno's who say it's justified not the Devs or GM's. I just hope it gets a fix sometime soon, so the whole 'wearing arcane at end-game' is plausible.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    @Tigriss:; Aryanna? She's still here, but now she has more than one forum to lurk. I bet she's even watching us right now *paranoid*

b:shocked *Hides*b:avoid
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey Spoon where is Adriana??? I was gone for two months. I havn't seen her since I got back.

Am I meant with that? o.o

You better be! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Aryanna seems to moderate the 'niche' threads nowadays since spoons has taken over general.

EDIT: OH HAI THERE

• aryannamage
    edited June 2009
    Aryanna seems to moderate the 'niche' threads nowadays since spoons has taken over general.

EDIT: OH HAI THERE

Nope I am everywhere!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    YAY aryanna
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Actually OMG, the majority of your posts do tend to be you chipping away at grammer mistakes, a poor choice of wording and basically anything that lets you post without adding anything to the topic at hand. Also your sig is without a doubt the most annoying sight on the forums.

Misleading statements will get you nowhere fast.

Just because you don't like my sig doesn't negate its amazing awesomeness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited June 2009
    No flaming here please keep it civil okay? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    No flaming here please keep it civil okay? b:thanks

I am keeping it civil, but it really does belong in the Lower Depths...IMHO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Some might say playing a venomancer leaves you open to bias in this subject.

• aryannamage
    edited June 2009

If that was directed at me I played a cleric thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    no it was directed at lazers,

P.S: Spoons said he didn't play a cleric. Are all your avatars tricks >_>

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    some might also give us more experience to explain our side of it. like stated before, even in endgame, phoenix is a field leveling tool to me, not an advantage. i dont have irl money to keep up with rivals +7-8'ing weapons, so its my only tool to keep up with the damage. getting hit by archers/BMs for 1.4-2k a hit isnt fun.

some also complain phoenix is unfair because its avaliable at level one. thats a crock of ****.

1. how many level 1 venos do you see running around with phoenixes?
    - the number is almost non existant
    2. if you had a phoenix, youd know it doesnt pick up in power until its around level 60, not level 1.

people sit here a bicker, but it is in no way 'game breaking' as much as it is an obstacle preventing players from being the best at everything, so they whine. earth to players: you cannot be the best at everything. magic > heavy armor > phoenix > magic. with light armor somewhere in between. venomancers are an easy kill, if youd all just stop focusing on the pet, and kill the dumb veno. and if youre ambushed by a veno in the sky sending a bird in on you, theres plenty of ways to avoid dying. learn them, use them, get skilled :)
    edited June 2009
    Once again,

The point is the bugged bleed is the thing that needs fixing not the phoenix. Archers are hitting you for 1.2-2k because they are the physical DD's of this game. The bugged bleed deals stable damage higher than any sustainable DPS used by the DD classes.

Listen your own advice, you can't be the best at everything. The bugged skill puts you on par with archers in terms of physical damage. You defend that skill because it 'levels the playing field', it doesn't. It merely allows Venomancers to beat all in terms of damage output.

edited June 2009

And if I play every class in the game? Then what? Am I biased towards all classes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Post something contributing to the thread or don't post at all.

edited June 2009
    Post something contributing to the thread or don't post at all.

Take your own advice before telling others what to do in a useless thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited June 2009
    I think it is enough in here.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Come on guys, some good points have been brought up in this thread and I think a little debate is healthy. Making our mods lock this because of your own personal beefs with each other is not cool.
This discussion has been closed.