PWI PvP is junk

Options

Comments

• Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    [...](since all others version fixed it or prevented it).[...]

I still have to hear/read this from a reliable source. When this rumor popped up for the first time it was negated by most people. Now many venos state this, but i have my doubts.
    Flying mounts with 11m/s.. lol? I just got the new mist wings and upgraded its 3 m/s and 5m/s with fuel.
    And it was said by a GM here that it was bugged so why are u telling its an opinion lol..

Your base speed in the air is 5 m/s and the mounts that are limited for a week have 6 m/s acceleration speed.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ah it's great to be back to all the QQing. If you dont like it GTFO the PVP server. Been like that for how long and hasnt changed? You all have been comming here QQing for how long? It's not gonna change so get over and move on.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    3m/s normal and 6m/s with fuel...b:bye Stop dreaming k?

You fail at PWI.....

All 50 gold aerogears come with +3m/s normal and 6+ with fuel....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Play another class other than the Alt+1-smash face on heal key to lv.60 and show you don't suck before you even think of telling us that we don't know our class.

Guess what been there done that and you still Fail.

For all you Q_Q whiners who havent figured out how to play yet this is the game you should be playing
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/index.php?c=tutor&s=tutor_gameBrief
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You fail at PWI.....

Captain Obvious to the rescue?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Captain Obvious to the rescue?

<takes a bow>

Sorry, did not mean to make it that obvious....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh not the return of Mia 'the pheonix was given to us because otherwise we have to think, and without flesh ream how are we supposed to kill people'. Seriously? Will I have to go through this again with you?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ah it's great to be back to all the QQing. If you dont like it GTFO the PVP server. Been like that for how long and hasnt changed? You all have been comming here QQing for how long? It's not gonna change so get over and move on.

QQ won't stop until the issue has been resolved. If you don't like it get the [removed] out of the forums. b:bye

Edit:
    Oh not the return of Mia 'the pheonix was given to us because otherwise we have to think, and without flesh ream how are we supposed to kill people'. Seriously? Will I have to go through this again with you?

Yeah, its always funny when venos with a pet that deals higher dps than BMs and dps equal to archers complain about not beeing able to kill someone without a bugged skill...
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    QQ won't stop until the issue has been resolved. If you don't like it get the **** out of the forums. b:bye

Your right. Thats cause the game is full of big babies that can't handle not having things their way.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao.. So the pro PvE venos told me to:

-Buy ugly **** aerogear that was intruduced 2 days ago;
    -Use apo pots and regular pots.. wait WTF ARE POTS AGAIN? I forgot..
    And u forget that venos can also use all that right? I know. i know killing mobs 24/7 in PvE requires no pots and Kiting in pvp same thingb:bye

Fighting a veno is fighting a lamme wizard with **** and a pet with dmg like eas and hp of a noob-fist bm
    QQ

@Osiris in HL a few people came PW-MY, when they got hit by nix here they where like WTFb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

-Use apo pots and regular pots.. wait WTF ARE POTS AGAIN? I forgot..
    And u forget that venos can also use all that right? I know. i know killing mobs 24/7 in PvE requires no pots and Kiting in pvp same thingb:bye

Fighting a veno is fighting a lamme wizard with **** and a pet with dmg like eas and hp of a noob-fist bm
    QQ

@Osiris in HL a few people came PW-MY, when they got hit by nix here they where like WTFb:shocked

I like how the pros in PVP servers bring up posters being PVE and QQ.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like how the pros in PVP servers bring up posters being PVE and QQ.

PvE players usually stay blue till 80's+ and only then start PKing people.
    Since flesh realm bug only afects PvP, its usually those players (LC and HL ones) that complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    PvE players usually stay blue till 80's+ and only then start PKing people.
    Since flesh realm bug only afects PvP, its usually those players (LC and HL ones) that complain.

Still, when someone from a PVE server posts something, the PVP server people like to automatically go "Oh you're on a PVE server, so you don't matter."
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You all need to get over a persons avitar. Mine may say HT but there is a tiggy on every server.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Doncha guys know, venos with phoenixes never get attacked by other phoenixes.

j/k

or am I?
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You all need to get over a persons avitar. Mine may say HT but there is a tiggy on every server.

I totally agree.
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Doncha guys know, venos with phoenixes never get attacked by other phoenixes.

Well, venos have the advantage that they are able to drop to the ground while still have their pet attacking.
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, venos have the advantage that they are able to drop to the ground while still have their pet attacking.

I bet if or when they fix the bleed, people are STILL going to complain it can still attack them while they are in the air or they can move 10m/s+.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I bet if or when they fix the bleed, people are STILL going to complain it can still attack them while they are in the air or they can move 10m/s+.

Not really. Venos withs other pets are easy to kill. I ignore foxs,flyes and elysiums but then again like 5% of venos over 60 have then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Not really. Venos withs other pets are easy to kill. I ignore foxs,flyes and elysiums but then again like 5% of venos over 60 have then...

Theres your problem dumbass,you're looking for an easy kill,you don't have the smarts to use pots/tactics in pvp,you're just another cry baby.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    They don't do anything about although they are able to (since all others version fixed it or prevented it).
    like said, they did reduce it in other versions, in which it was quickly changed back, is that so hard to comprehend? theres nothing wrong with chickens, if you cant kill a veno, youre just a loser ;P
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options

This. Right here. Is the point, and the problem. Read this very, very carefully.

"Venos with other pets are easy to kill."

So, the OP has absolutely no problem killing anything without a Nix, but anything with a Nix, he QQs about. You just consolidated my belief that you, sir, are nothing more than a whining idiot. The only thing that poses any threat to you, and you go off and make a whining forum post about. As has been said earlier.... "You fail at PWI." Thank you for wasting our time. Really. It's been fun. I've been waiting for you to make this statement since the first post. I think this pretty much ends the thread. "I can kill EVERY VENO!!!! except Nix Venos... So I'm going to whine about it.

/thread
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    Options
    like said, they did reduce it in other versions, in which it was quickly changed back, is that so hard to comprehend? theres nothing wrong with chickens, if you cant kill a veno, youre just a loser ;P

You said it but you still don't have a source. I think you are the one that mendtioned not to trust stupid rumors and now you are spreading one.
    Oh yeah, i forgot - you are TearValerin, the biggest hypocrite in the forums.
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options

I just said if they fixed the bleed, and you're still going on about how hard to kill a Venomancer with a nix is? That just proved you would complain no matter what.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    can i whine about archers having ranged physical attack here? it bothers me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Every class is easy to kill if u know how to do it -.-
    Robe venos wih a nix kill me and i kill then is BS, but then again like 2% goes with arcane. Most are LA and some even Heavy.

Also there is a genie skill that freezes both you and the target. Most venos use this so u are freezed away from her and getting hit by a hax bird. PRO

Plus all nix venos run like **** when they see someone. Send bird and GTFO of range. Other class's when they run they dont kill any way. Plus with regular pets they are forced to attacked to kill someone not just use the petb:bye

Why only venos from PvE are QQing about my QQing?
    I'am able to kill barbs with 12k hp and charm and i can't kill a stupid ****. Makes perfect sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

You clearly stated that I was dreaming about the speed since you had just bought new wings.....

Also, PVE veno knows more than you, as ilustrated above, you did not even know that the new wings were 11m/s when you just bought new ones.....

Besides, just because I choose to post with a character on a PVE server it does not mean it is my main.... As you stated, you are not posting with your main either.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I just said if they fixed the bleed, and you're still going on about how hard to kill a Venomancer with a nix is? That just proved you would complain no matter what.

Nix's with bleed fixed will not be able to kill people same lvl. That would require the veno to do something. By doing something they can be hitted by eas, mgs, wrs or any other class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why only venos from PvE are QQing about my QQing?

Because A. PvP Venos would just kill you for being stupid, and B. And this might come as a surprise to you, but some of us DO PvP *gasp, and are good at it.

Seems to me like you lose to the dumbest of Venos... A good Veno wouldn't just send a QQbird at you.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You clearly stated that I was dreaming about the speed since you had just bought new wings.....

Also, PVE veno knows more than you, as ilustrated above, you did not even know that the new wings were 11m/s when you just bought new ones.....

Besides, just because I choose to post with a character on a PVE server it does not mean it is my main.... As you stated, you are not posting with your main either.

Ye.. i don't usually add the starting 5. Sorry kind sir.
    Do u even have a PvP character or ever fight anyone without fueling away and let ur pet do all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.