The Phoenix - Actual Numbers

Options

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    He said one shot a Blademaster his level. Never said a Barbarian wasn't supposed to beat one. You're talking about how much hp and defense a Barbarian has which wouldn't matter because the Blademaster got one shot anyway.

Pretty sure it was a fail warrior as well then... o.O or it didn't happen? or it was a crit-zerk?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Im not sure if you're familiar with something we like to call a critical? It's very rare, but we WBs can pull them off too.

Also I'd like to point out that he never mentioned what lvl DT and the WR were? So he could have one shot a 3x for all we know?!

Exactly what he's trying to point out if you had the intelligence to comprehend what is being said here. A TANK should not be one hitting a blademaster of the SAME level in heavy armor even if he did crit. A TANK is supposed to be able to take hits, not one hit other classes aswell.

He also said same level, please read thoroughly before you start posting lol.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pretty sure it was a fail warrior as well then... o.O or it didn't happen? or it was a crit-zerk?

I wouldn't know if it did or didn't happen, I'm just pointing out that ren has a point in the tank one hitting people even if it is a rare occasion with a critted zerk.

For the record I don't agree with him on the phoenix though.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Exactly what he's trying to point out if you had the intelligence to comprehend what is being said here. A TANK should not be one hitting a blademaster of the SAME level in heavy armor even if he did crit. A TANK is supposed to be able to take hits, not one hit other classes aswell.

How can we be sure he didnt crit, while the stupid WR (I can say this because i know its more than likely true) was fighting a magic class and had switched his marrow to magical. Lowering his P-def enough that DT one shot him with a lucky crit.

GG Stupid WRs, and people that talk about classes they dont fully understand.

Either way SS or it didnt happen. <- I know im not taking Ren's word for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ren,

take your own advice, "dont talk about a class you dont understand.".

As for DestroyTokyo, I've seen him in action and he is an excellent PKer, who knows his class VERY well. Unlike you. And he was more than likely Pking in humanoid form, which doesn't suffer the dmg reduction that tiger would while PKing. Unless he is a demon WB and has the skill book for true form of course.

Of course he can take out a WR easy. HES A PHYSICAL TANK! Sure he deals physical dmg, but he has far more HP and deff to physical dmg than a WR and deals slightly less dmg. No wonder he won?! Seeing as WRs deal phys dmg as well..? durr.

edit: I'd also like to point out, that there is an apoth item that makes you immune to stuns for a brief time. Either the BM got really unliky with his stuns, or destroytokyo was using em.

I'm sorry but even DestroyTokyo agrees the damage capability of WB is broken. And "unlike you" still doesn't change the fact that I know how to play. You fail horribly.
    o_O the 1 hit skills any heavy class or any class has costs at least 2 spark. Flesh ream? 1 hits and all you have to do is click a button.

Your arguments are wearing thin. Quit grasping at straws.
    for the last 878964876897th time I'm not saying bugged bleed should be kept in. Werefoxes need buffed a bit when its taken out, and WBs need a damage nerf period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Either way SS or it didnt happen. <- I know im not taking Ren's word for it.

I have to agree with this point. I could say a level 30 veno 1-shot a level 90 WB with 90HH armor +10, I certainly don't expect anyone to believe me, but that's the point.

Also, magic marrow is a pretty good scenario of what could have happened, in which case getting 1-shot with a crit of a good skill is entirely possible. WB don't really hit that hard unless it's perdition, in which it's understandable, they lose 50% of HP and MP(trivial detail).
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry but even DestroyTokyo agrees the damage capability of WB is broken. And "unlike you" still doesn't change the fact that I know how to play. You fail horribly.

Actually i dont fail. You do, because you were the one whining about them turfing the skill and how you only made a veno for the bugged pheonix. And that without it you wont be able to PK, and that you want a refund for your character.

I could look back and quote it all... but its WAY too much work, and simply not worth the effort because you'll just try and come up with some other **** arguement about it all anyways.

If you knew how to play your veno you wouldnt be posting here trying to get people to agree that keeping a bugged skill for your benefit is a good idea, and you wouldn't have made the "for all those whining abut the pheonix flesh ream" thread.

GG la
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    And that without it you wont be able to PK,

That I won't be able to pk most warriors, or any werebeasts*

Stop twisting words and making **** up, baddie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That I won't be able to pk most warriors, or any werebeasts*

Stop twisting words and making **** up, baddie.

I see you don't want to have a weakness... maybe mages should get a "kill" function against EAs. It would balance them out, no? Maybe against EP's too...
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm not mkaing up anything, or twisting your words.

If you'd simply go back and re-read half the **** you said, you'll see in this order;

Ren whining about how the only reason he made a veno was for the BUGGED skill and that if they fix the BUGGED skill he wont be able to PK anymore. If they fix the skill he wants a refund for his character, a lvl 87 WB or WR so that he can be UBER "overpowered" like the rest of us. Then you'll notice he switches stances and says, "yeh fix the bugged skill, but make my attacks more powerful and give me more self buffs." <- yeh right. I'm sure there is more, but im way too lazy to re-read the rest of his bull****.

*keep in mind all of this is spread out over numerous **** posts by Ren the wonder veno of suck and being dumb*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *keep in mind all of this is spread out over numerous **** posts by Ren the wonder veno of suck and being dumb*

I don't suck half as much as you say, because I kill werebeasts above my level because they're dumb. Can't break FSweets heiro though, he knows how to run and rebuff...

Look at my pvp points. 2400+, mostly from killing higher levels, and mostly from players I can kill without the bleed bug. I just don't want to have to ignore every single bigshot red wr and wb I ever see.
    WFs don't have the spike damage to take them down if bleed's fixed. Heck, bleed already barely damages them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't suck half as much as you say, because I kill werebeasts above my level because they're dumb. Can't break FSweets heiro though, he knows how to run and rebuff...

Look at my pvp points. 2400+, mostly from killing higher levels, and mostly from players I can kill without the bleed bug. I just don't want to have to ignore every single bigshot red wr and wb I ever see.
    WFs don't have the spike damage to take them down if bleed's fixed. Heck, bleed already barely damages them.
    Personal opinion here:

While I can't comment on Flesh ream at lvl 5, I can comment on it at lvl 4. My Phoenix Laughter, as he sits now can kill "most" heavies at or below my level w/o using flesh ream, and one or two debuffs and nukes from me, and IF he gets stun off before they can, can kill most heavies anywhere from 1-3 levels higher than me with my help by debuff and nuking. This is WITH OUT USING flesh ream.

After observing carefully the differences in timing, I switched tactics and started using my stuns, and just the Phoenix's base attack and stun, Ya'll are screwed. They could remove flesh ream from the game completely... and ya'll would still be screwed. A veno using good fighting tactics, pet stuns and her spell stuns and a Phoenix means she doesn't NEED bleed at all.

Heck. Keep bleed in that game, fix it's damage output and then make it so the Phoenix can't use it. Because it's NOT needed by the Phoenix to effect a kill.

LK

This guy must be up to something, eh Ren? It could be you. Truly you can't accept the fact that no one class should beat all, even then, he doesn't seem to have a problem doing so...
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    WF's nukes are terrible until you spend 6 mil getting them to level 11, and even then only if you're hell.

Of course, I'm also talking about competent WRs with good gear, of which there are VERY few. I can kill bad WRs my level without bleed easy. **** the first guy who bought Celes' account like nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Kill higher levels huh?
    why dont you come try my near 9k HP bar.
    hell i'll even use my sawfly against your phoenix.
    Stop QQing about how you should be compensated when bleed is fixed, its real easy to kill anyone without it.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Kill higher levels huh?
    why dont you come try my near 9k HP bar.
    hell i'll even use my sawfly against your phoenix.
    Stop QQing about how you should be compensated when bleed is fixed, its real easy to kill anyone without it.

When you're level 91 and have absurd gear, of course killing any class is easy, gtfo. 99% of the server doesn't have gear comparable to yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If i can farm it without using a cent of real money, i dont see how other people cannot. QQ
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If LK, a Ren fanboy, took our advice and went to try pking without bleed, then realized how well venos do even without it, then I think we have nothing more to argue about.

Having venos argue against Ren disproves any sort of QQ post he can make about venos being underpowered without flesh ream.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If LK, a Ren fanboy, took our advice and went to try pking without bleed, then realized how well venos do even without it, then I think we have nothing more to argue about.

Having venos argue against Ren disproves any sort of QQ post he can make about venos being underpowered without flesh ream.

Yup, Flesh Ream is overpowered. We can PK fine without it.

You heard it from a WF.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Latentkarma - Lost City
    Latentkarma - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If LK, a Ren fanboy
    WTF you talking about? I'm no Ren fanboi. I'm nobodies fanboi. If you look carefully, while I agree with "some" of whats been said by Ren, I don't agree with all of it. A "fanboi" would. I have my own opinions, do my own checking, and if someone says something I agree with, I back them up, if they say something I disagree with.. I don't. Thats far from being a fanboi thank you very much.

LK
  • Latentkarma - Lost City
    Latentkarma - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bleed is a physical skill. A barb is a tank and shouldn't even be fought 1v1. You can amp the barb. If you had a magic skill on the nix instead of bugged flesh ream, it would probably do 1k+ dmg anyway, even though not every 3 seconds. If you are trying to say that venos need to solo barbs, and they can only do that with flesh ream...that's dumb, because you shouldn't be trying to solo barbs in the first place.

never tried to say anything of the sort. Go back, read my responses to the OP and follow the conversation a bit better. I'm discussing with him what I'M seeing. And trying to figure out where the difference is (aside from level).

LK
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok, eating crow time. I took VERY careful note of what my pets bleed is doing. At lvl 70 he's ticking 1029 every three seconds. regardless of Armor, phys def or skills used to reduce it. Add to his normal attack that hits anywhere from 200-2500+ every second depending on what i'm attacking (i'm hitting Krixxix for 2300 and bleeding him at 1029 with my lvl 70 Phoenix) means my pet is doing anywhere between 1629 - 3529+ every three seconds at lvl 70. Depending on who/what I am attacking. Add into that any debuffs I do like Ironwood Scarab or Amplify Damage and/or Purge and the damage goes up somewhat (no exact figures just jotting this all down from memory).

As I said before, I've been dueling (yes I know duels ain't "quite" the same as full on PVP) to dbl check what my birds doing. OP math is 100% correct that I can determine (mind you, I suck at math). Even w/o using Bleed, if I can get the stuns in first... I can toast a blade/barb upto about 2-3 levels higher than me with my phoenix (tried a lvl 80 barb.... lets just say... I don't look good as a greasy spot on the ground with my eyeballs bugging out) .

Personally, as I said before, I rarely use bleed on my pet. Mainly because i'm too busy to go clicking it on (I don't have it set to auto use) because i'd rather have the stun be the birds primary attack.

With or w/o bleed, the Phoenix is deadly. Bleed just makes the injury a little quicker. Should be fixed, or removed completely from the birds ability to use.

~Saitada
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    u know whats a really gimp class? MAGE
    mages deal the same damage as a FAC, lose to almost every class, has to run from everything, has super low p def and hp and our knockback (which is our survival tool) dosent work in pvp, our instant teleport spell takes 20 seconds of cooldown when maxed.
    mages can only kill BMs. WF without the glitch could solo mages, archers, blade masters, venos, and maby clerics.

AND UR F*CKING COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW WF SUCKS WITHOUT A GLITCH
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and our heal is super slow
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I wish GMs would give this thread a minute of attention b:surrender
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just seen a nix first time in action the veno was a lower level than me and was able to kill the monsters in 5 seconds making them look like they were 20 levels below her, im just disapointed how such an error has not been fixed and it took me around 40 seconds to kill and im ment to be a DD b:angry

Been thinking of re-rolling a veno since theres no point being any other class, but I cant be annoyed going at it all agian, after spending so much money and time on this chr and i love the idea of being a mage quiting seems like a good option to me at the min but waiting a abit to see how things turn out.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just seen a nix first time in action the veno was a lower level than me and was able to kill the monsters in 5 seconds making them look like they were 20 levels below her, im just disapointed how such an error has not been fixed and it took me around 40 seconds to kill and im ment to be a DD b:angry

Been thinking of re-rolling a veno since theres no point being any other class, but I cant be annoyed going at it all agian, after spending so much money and time on this chr and i love the idea of being a mage quiting seems like a good option to me at the min but waiting a abit to see how things turn out.

Ugh.... if they FIX flesh ream, that dmg on mobs won't change, cuz that's the bug, doing pve dmg in pvp. Not doing too much dmg.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mages deal the same damage as a FAC, lose to almost every class, has to run from everything, has super low p def and hp and our knockback (which is our survival tool) dosent work in pvp, our instant teleport spell takes 20 seconds of cooldown when maxed

Mages deal more damage than FACs. Mages have the two most damaging skills in the game, in fact.
    Mages have identical HP to clerics.
    Mages are capable of having the highest physical defence in the game (Hell mage stone barrier - equal only to heaven veno fox form)
    Mages are capable of having by far the highest water, fire and earth defence in the game.
    The mage teleport only has a 10 second cooldown when maxed. Also, it's one of only two classes capable of teleporting. The other is the BM. The difference is that the mage teleport costs less chi and has a longer distance.
    No knockbacks work in PvP, so mages aren't alone there.

Ya know.. you're pretty damn clueless about your own class, Andromeda.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bumping with hopes of attention from GMs.
  • jinemon
    jinemon Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ren I would advise you to stop posting, your making yourself look stupid.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    jinemon wrote: »
    Ren I would advise you to stop posting, your making yourself look stupid.

Hardly. But you should stop posting because you're not smart enough to spell "you're".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]