The Phoenix - Actual Numbers

Options

Comments

• PurpleScar - Sanctuary
    PurpleScar - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    STOP. if you can't beat a veno without her pet. you either really really need to do different moves. or get better equips.

yawn.
    feel free to duel me without me using bleed.the damn bird's attack still hurts.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hardly. But you should stop posting because you're not smart enough to spell "you're".
    I hate word Na.Zi's. No offense, but honestly... who gives a **** about Your, you're, their, they're, there, to too etc..? A bunch of anal retentive school marms? Word sounds the same, far as I care to worry about it, means the same damn thing, I don't even pay much attention to how it's spelled when i'm reading. English language is just flat ****ed up.

/rant

~S
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you're going to flame something, it better be about bugged flesh ream and how venos pwn enough without it. We don't need THAT kind of mod attention.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Stay on topic please, and GMs some kind of answer from you would be highly appreciated.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bump for GM attention.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    They wont respond to you because it would cause a loss in phoenix sales.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you're going to flame something, it better be about bugged flesh ream and how venos pwn enough without it. We don't need THAT kind of mod attention.

Too true you guys don't need it and we moderators don't want it either. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm getting slightly impatient though, I mean I know GMs read forums about everyday. The topic has been there for now 8 days, I'm starting to assume that they are just dodging the subject. Do you absolutely need to do something very bad or wreck havoc on the boards to get their attention? I mean this is a serious issue, I wish they would try the game from a player's POV sometimes.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Too true you guys don't need it and we moderators don't want it either. b:shutup

Way to contribute nothing.
    Thanks GM!
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Way to contribute nothing.
    Thanks GM!

That was not a GM....Not all GMs are devs too, but it helps when they get our word through to the devs, and a forum mod talks to the GMs, so good enough.

On a side note, I just got flesh reamed through wings of grace. Apparently it's supposed to make you immune only to movement debuffs not all negative effects as it is written. Guess that means clerics are the only class that can actually do something about the bleed, although being squishy it won't help. Good luck WBs, do us all proud. / sarcasm.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You can spark too but... if sparking is the only way to survive this **** bugged pet skill then it probably means there is something wrong with it!
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I meant the buff that skill gives....it makes you immune to all negative effects...or so it says. In reality it makes you immune to movement debuffs, so no surviving bleed for archers.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if i payed 20 mil ( 12 mil is the actual cost of nix my friends say) and got a armor/wep set that was uber own like 20+ levels above average and leveled as i did it would be fair
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if i payed 200 mil ( 120 mil is the actual cost of nix my friends say) and got a armor/wep set that was uber own like 20+ levels above average and leveled as i did it would be fair

You're missing the point.

Its obviously bugged.

No matter how much any other class spends it does not make them THAT overpowered.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if i payed 200 mil ( 120 mil is the actual cost of nix my friends say) and got a armor/wep set that was uber own like 20+ levels above average and leveled as i did it would be fair

Nix is like 10-15 mil max, your friend is a filthy liar how do you think everyone's mother and sister have one?

Anyways it's irrelevant : it's bugged
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Nix is like 10-15 mil max, your friend is a filthy liar how do you think everyone's mother and sister have one?

Anyways it's irrelevant : it's bugged

whoops typo b:sad
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *Reads GMs' minds*

GM1: "Hmmm, these people have a point, maybe we should fix bleed."
    GM2: "What are you, on crack? Should I go tell the devs right now they have to copy and paste some code under the pet atk category?"
    GM3: "You guys are both idiots. If we do this , we will have to honor the demand of 1 person and refund their whole character."
    GM1: "Maybe we should just remove it."
    GM2: "What? But doing 200% dmg over 9 seconds is way better than doing 180% spike damage. It's not like they can regen to full hp every 10 seconds or anything."
    GM3: "You guys are both idiots. We will have to refund people for having a pet with maxed stats because the bug that the devs never intended is getting fixed. Can't you see how that makes so much more sense."
    GM1: "Wait a minute...I knew we shouldn't have hired this guy."
    GM2: "I never thought RenFanBoy would actually be biased towards 1 player.:
    GM3 aka RenFanBoy: "How am I biased? Venos suck. It's not a bug when we never fixed it for 3...no wait, 5, no wait 131541237543 years."
    TorinChibi: "WTH is this XXXgotry?"
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    10-15 mil what are you smoking? If it was that cheap I'd have a crappy herc already. It's 20 mil +, I've seen some shops buying feathers at 2.8k (not my fake shop)

And if the devs never intended it they had 5 years to make a simple one line code change. You need to quit twisting **** in your favor.

3-5 years would have been enough time to give PW crysis graphics and overhaul the entire damn game which it seriously needs mind you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows its bugged not much to argue. But reason is not fixed is most likely that we get same patches as CN-server. And if bleed is fixed here its also fixed on PW-CN. Than a huge amout of lvl 100-102 venos will QQ cuz they might have trouble 1v1 **** wiz/archers with warsoul or military rank +12 weapons.

Because at lvl 100+ with highly refined 99+ gear when DD classes have 9-12k hp a nix + bleed bugg dont **** u in 2-3 sec. Since players with 99+ skills and weapons has increased more dmg and def-wise than the attack of nix 90-99...if it makes any sense lol.

Problem is tho, CN server has been open like 5 years and lvl 100 there is like lvl 70 here. Its not considered even high lvl, its a normal player lvl and ppl have godly gear +12 +13 even. So in 1-2 years when we catch up...maybe nix here will be more easy to handle. But atm its very very imbalanced and i wonder who will actually still be around in 1-2 years after loosing 200000 dolls to QQbirds without even get 1 shoot of.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The problem here is that a veno can have the same gears and do as much dmg as other classes, and they have bramble hood too, so any other class shouldn't even be a problem as long as they have 2 sparks. Gears + the BUGGED bleed is a problem. Saying nix isn't a problem when you have +12 gears means nothing. With +12 gears, you can tank like 5 people no prob on any character.
    That was an argument QQ guy made and it's not a valid argument precisely because of what you said. +12 gears also don't cost only 20 mil. Any 70+ veno can get that much. Especially if they are in a land holding guild.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The bugged bleed isn't the main problem actually.
    Its the release time of the phoenix, on oracle phoenix was released when major guilds had many pages of level 100+. with refined 99 sets, even robes can handle phoenix well.
    It was released way too early on this server, so crappy equip werefoxes can just kite and let phoenix kill people and talk ****.

WF gets the least bonus when refining equips out of all the classes, as equips gets higher rank and higher refine, the overpoweredness of phoenix is diminished overtime.

Just give it a couple more months, those werefox will be extinct because their gears are so **** they wont be able to kill anyone by just kiting with phoenix.

Those WFs that gives so much fear to my guildies will be a pile of **** soon if they dont pump money for better equip or learn how to farm for money.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Its the release time of the phoenix, on oracle phoenix was released when major guilds had many pages of level 100+. with refined 99 sets, even robes can handle phoenix well.
    It was released way too early on this server, so crappy equip werefoxes can just kite and let phoenix kill people and talk ****.

WF gets the least bonus when refining equips out of all the classes, as equips gets higher rank and higher refine, the overpoweredness of phoenix is diminished overtime.

Just give it a couple more months, those werefox will be extinct because their gears are so **** they wont be able to kill anyone by just kiting with phoenix.

Those WFs that gives so much fear to my guildies will be a pile of **** soon if they dont pump money for better equip or learn how to farm for money.

True but it's bug that shouldn't exist nonetheless.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The bugged bleed will kill anyone

That is why rather than sook and complain about it i try and get on a venos good side lol
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Then start advocating removal of berserk weapons, or allowing them on mage weapons.
    And turning barbarians into a MEATSHIELD TANK, instead of its current CANNON-FIRING MELEE TANK OF ONESHOT SPAM THAT NEVER DIES.

"CANNON-FIRING MELEE TANK OF ONESHOT SPAM THAT NEVER DIES."

OMG! That's freaking hilarious XDDD Sounds like a title for a comedy.. horror.. thriller.. thing. Saw 6, mebe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

WF gets the least bonus from equips? Why? How? I don't understand why that would be true. If you go light you get the light armor bonus, if you go heavy, you get the heavy armor bonus. It's not like it depends on stats or class. Even at 100+ with wtfpwn equips it still doesn't change the fact that a skill does pve dmg in pvp. True, maybe if we have +12s the physical atk would hurt less, but that doesn't exclude the fact that 100+ would still do as much dmg every 3 seconds as an archer when they crit on a robie with their +6/+8 weapon. Even with 10k hp, that is still redicilous. Really. We all know how op it would be if any of the other classes had their dots do full pve dmg (especially the archer dots).

BTW if the archer lvl 100 skill is as much bs and starts ticking you for 2-3k per second after 10 seconds, I would still be complaining. It won't be bugged since that's what the description of that skill is, but it would still be bs.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    WF gets the least bonus from equips? Why? How? I don't understand why that would be true. If you go light you get the light armor bonus, if you go heavy, you get the heavy armor bonus. It's not like it depends on stats or class. Even at 100+ with wtfpwn equips it still doesn't change the fact that a skill does pve dmg in pvp. True, maybe if we have +12s the physical atk would hurt less, but that doesn't exclude the fact that 100+ would still do as much dmg every 3 seconds as an archer when they crit on a robie with their +6/+8 weapon. Even with 10k hp, that is still redicilous. Really. We all know how op it would be if any of the other classes had their dots do full pve dmg (especially the archer dots).

BTW if the archer lvl 100 skill is as much bs and starts ticking you for 2-3k per second after 10 seconds, I would still be complaining. It won't be bugged since that's what the description of that skill is, but it would still be bs.

I haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure foxes have a lower matk modifier than mages and EPs.
    Like how 1 weapon matk could be +8 in your stat window. It might be say, +5 on a fox 7 on an ep and 8 on a mage.

Haven't tested like I said, but from talking to other classes and looking at their damage suggests it MAY be true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tekyo
    tekyo Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No, I want foxes to be a viable pvp class, which is why i chose the class and wasted time leveling to 87. If bleed is fixed, foxes should be buffed or given a replacement character.
    If they nerf phoenix stats instead of bleed or nerf both, then the gms are dumb. I seriously doubt they would do that especially since its a severan rumor, but you never know.

Your build/skillset is based on a pet with a bugged skill. This is funny b:pleased
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    .....I bet you anything, foxes get more phy atk bonus than any other robe class though, lol.
    Also, you never have to fight anyone that's buffed, because you can debuff them. I don't care if you have to be close enough, you still CAN and a lot of venos do it. Did I also mention the fact that you get 30% more wood dmg from the spam skill that costs no chi and is virtually free?

It's like a cleric QQing that he gets the least speed. I will even guess that the reduction of magic dmg is less than 10%. For a class that's supposedly support, venos get enough dmg and can spam magic and physical atks, unlike the other 2 classes that get both dmg types.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This topic needs a bump imo.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    .....I bet you anything, foxes get more phy atk bonus than any other robe class though, lol.

That's pretty petty of you, melee with a fox is absurd hahaha
    Did I also mention the fact that you get 30% more wood dmg from the spam skill that costs no chi and is virtually free?

Fail.
    1. you have to be 89 and rich
    2. -30% wood def is around +10% actual dmg. not from experience, but that's how much dmg the -30 pdef skill adds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]