The Phoenix - Actual Numbers

Options

Comments

• Latentkarma - Lost City
    Latentkarma - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Latentkarma - Barbs are the anti-phoenix class talk about how u do against the other 5 classes not barbs pl0x. Also at 7x i hit barbs about 800 with lightning and ur pet does it alone? Get to 9x then talk that is where u really see how imbalanced bleed is.
    I can only speak from what I have experienced at my level. At higher levels, well. I'll see if I ever bother to get Saitada up that high. I will readily admit I have no experience with or against a phoenix at those levels. I'm only commenting about what i've experienced at my level.

:-)

LK
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Possible solutions :

- Fix the bleed so the damage is reduced in pvp like every other skill/spell

- Phoenix does half damage on ground ( flying pet)

While I don't agree with the complete accuracy of your math because of the various mitigating factors of each players armor and defenses etc. I agree with this. The skills in PVP should be fixed like any others to be fair to everyone.

Not quite so sure about the second part, near as I can tell (and I admit to NOT having paid attention to this) my phoenix doesn't hit as hard against ground mobs as he does against air mobs already. It might have something to do with the phys def of the mobs or it may just be I've not noticed it.

But if true, and it's not in line with other normal flying pets in that manner, then in honesty it should be changed to be in line with other air pets. Legendary or not.. it should follow the same rules (or close to the same rules) as all other air pets.

LK
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    IMO, only 2 classes need a fix.

Veno's RIP (flesh ream) / phoenix attack speed, its just ridiculous, everyone is complaining about it exept for veno's who will have a phoenix or have one, and those veno's are just trying to defend their bug, some decent veno can actualy kill others -> my buddy (archer) vs veno, veno wins (both lvl 63), veno used barble hood and tank pet and had 1/2 hp left, in big scale wars every low hp class is an easy kill, but those do the most damage

Mage's, maybe a longer seal (lvl 49) it costs **** and does nothing, make it a stun or something.

rest of the classes are okay.
    k flame me ren, cuz you want to keep your bug on (or some other veno) but its just the fact, when rip gets fixed, alot of veno's will QQ here on the forums yet they just need to do the correct build.

Each class has his counter and so has each build, veno phoenix bypasses all.
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i could understand reducing bleed to do a little lower damage pvp but if anything else is nerfed like phoenix attack speed/hitting on ground mobs lowered i will personally file a lawsuit against pwi for every last penny i spent on my veno back.

how about this for a tradeoff...

nerf bleed to pvp damage but fix flying pets so they dont get stuck in the ground and all pets dont disappear when you stand in water up to your knees. when you fix those 2 bugs then feel free to change the bleed skill. until then all you whiners can **** off. you want to avoid a flying pet? drop to the ground and run it will get stuck in the ground EVERY time. til the pve problems are fixed with venos quit whining about "fixing" the supposed "bug".

oh while you are at it make archers need 40 dex for 1 crit % not 20. why should the class that kills does highest dps also have a 20+% crit rate.

@envy and chaotic

if venos are so unstoppable how come your leader daikoku a level 98 wf gets 1 hit by level 85 archers repeatedly? or soloed by level 80-81 warriors?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    odb wrote: »
    i could understand reducing bleed to do a little lower damage pvp but if anything else is nerfed like phoenix attack speed/hitting on ground mobs lowered i will personally file a lawsuit against pwi for every last penny i spent on my veno back.

No. It is a bug. You knew that when you went ahead and bought the phoenix and now that the insanely overpowered qqbird might get its bugged skill fixed you qq because now the pet is doing damage it was meant to do.
    oh while you are at it make archers need 40 dex for 1 crit % not 20. why should the class that kills does highest dps also have a 20+% crit rate.

Archers have the highest dps BECAUSE of their crit. Archers may hit hard but the difference is that we can't kite away and shoot while flying. We will actually die where as werefox's who's class wasn't even meant to be a sniper/**** pvp class now decides who wins or loses pk wars.
    @envy and chaotic

if venos are so unstoppable how come your leader daikoku a level 98 wf gets 1 hit by level 85 archers repeatedly? or soloed by level 80-81 warriors?

i see no pictures o.o;
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm going by what I have experienced, and from what I have seen from others. Phoenix flesh ream does NOT increase in power after it has reached lvl 5, it stays at that intensity. period.

The only thing that does change is the phoenix's base attack. lvl 5 flesh ream is pretty strong, but your not going to bleed out from it before the 93 phoenix itself kills you. That 93 phoenix will kill you under most circumstances before the second tick from flesh ream hits you or at worst, you might have the third tick take your last 200-300 hp out, which doesn't matter anyway as you would have died with the phoenix's next base attack.

Wrong, flesh ream damage is based on 200% of the pet's patk ( when buffed the actual stats don't update in the pet stats page )

Therefore the higher level the phoenix is : the more patk it has, the more damage the skill does. Simple logic like 1 + 2 = 3.

I Have a phoenix and regardless of how nasty flesh ream is, the bird does more damage with it's base attack per second, than flesh ream ticks off every three seconds, with few exceptions (one exception is a high phys def character running with phys def sharded armor, in which case the birds damage with it's base attack can be anywhere from a 200-800 at my pets current level. Which gives barbs and Blades a fair chance at being able to drop my squishy **** in short order.)

Heavy users with pdef shards are ****. If you die 1vs1 to a WB or a WR in the air with a phoenix, you fail horribly at this game. The bird doesn't do more damage with it's base attack, are you kidding me? It normal attacks me for 200-300 and the bleed ticks for 1k-1.5k and it ticks every 3 sec.

I suggest YOU ease up. I run a phoenix. when you run one, you can do the math yourself then. Until you SEE what damage the pet does against the various classes from the veno's side, you can't say ****. People who die to a phoenix die more from it's attack, than from it's bleed,although to be fair to you, the bleed does add to the damage output, but again, the phoenix's base attack in most cases is the killer. 3/4 of the time I don't even use flesh ream when i'm fighting unless i'm up against a serious high phys def character or a higher level barb/blade, I just kill you with my attacks and my phoenix's base attack.

The damage you see in your damage log if you have any isn't the damage done by bleed, the damage done by the bleed isn't logged, only the normal hits from the phoenix are. Which is probably why you fail to see how it hurts so much.

Your math would be accurate under ideal conditions for the veno. Start adding phys def shards etc and that math starts failing. Bleed only really becomes a factor against high phys def characters. If you have "normal" phys def ratings, the phoenix will simply peck you to death faster than you can say "oh ****, where the hell did that come from".

You do understand that the % of physical damage reduction comes from the final pdef of your character status which means that it does include any shards you may be using. Which means that those def ratings are actually the rating of well geared 9x Characters which means that people lower level take even more damage?
    While I don't agree with the complete accuracy of your math because of the various mitigating factors of each players armor and defenses etc. I agree with this. The skills in PVP should be fixed like any others to be fair to everyone.

As I said earlier the % physical damage reduction comes directly from your final pdef which is directly related to your gear. So the damage is real and the maths are right.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There is NOTHING to argue here. NOTHING. There is no reason for there to be more replies. It is OBVIOUS that the bleed is a glitch. If I could kill you while running away, would you consider that fair? No, I didn't think so. Do not provide any more fancy math or excuse trying to explain why WF need a glitched skill.

The fact that bleed kills robes in the first tik after being hit by the WF and the phoenix is ABSURD. If I had a skill that 1-shot robes and lights I would at least have the decency of not crying because they're going to make it a balanced class. WF have the ability to debuff and even heal themselves, they have a second attacker with them, and they themselves have a fairly fast casting spell that deals good damage.

If you don't see yourself being capable of PKing without this glitched skill, you should just accept it's your fault, and not the class itself. The cash spent is spent and you chose to spend it, the phoenix is still a powerful pet without it. If you claim you bought it for the over-powered feature, well, that's your fault. Do NOT make up more excuses, because you'll be making a ridicule of yourself in public. Hopefully, those with a brain will read this and stop trying to argue against facts.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    .....You know, if the archer bleed skill was bugged like the veno bleed, all of you venos defending your glitch would be QQing. I do 100+ dmg per tick on HEAVY WB classes with that skill, 150 or so on robes. If that was not reduced, that's 600 dmg ticks per second over 15 seconds + the initial 1k dmg from the base atk. Would you like to have an archer do 1k dmg initially + 9k dmg over the next 15 seconds? I can bleed and drop and you would die while your nix chases me. Now what if I didn't even have to endanger myself getting hit while I do that dmg? Do you REALLY think that's something you truly need when everyone of your 1v1 fights is really 2v1?REALLY!?
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi everyone. I feel the need to say a few words to about venos and phonixes.
    It is obvious that venos are way more overpowered in EVERY terms!!!

1. First of all it is really funny and ridiculos when a venomancer sais that the phoenix is expensive to buy and to lvl is so hard. Dont understand why are exactly VENOMANCERS complaining about the money!!!! Afterall Venomancers are a money machine class!! They dont need to buy MP and HP pots they dont need to repari so much from the equipments they even don't need to buy charms so badly eighter and never theless even their skills are far way cheeper than other classes. I have a mage and almost lvl 80 and I am always short on spirits and coin...all of my coin goes on skills and sometimes into guardian angels. aAnd that's it!!!! And it just shocks me when I hear from venomancers that they have +5 million spirits at that lvl and they don't learn bc they don't need other spells so much. This saves money too.
    Not to mention taht they have rare pets and all class pets which they can sell for quite a good price or even higher price too. Some million coins too..
    And even if venomancers are farming around me they killing 3 mobs while I kill 1 and I need time to heal myself too. And venomancers are so rich that they even don't bother to pick up the coin dropped from mobs! I always pick up everything I can and still I am broken.
    Oh and I even forgot that there are TT runs too which Venomancers even can solo some squad mods too if you got a hercules and the venomancer can loot the dropps all by herself and make gears and even to sell it too...Heh...
    So...afterall all the money venomancers get much easier than others, they say you it costed a fortune and needs to be used like this??? OMG...someone spare me.b:bye

If someone is complaining by the cost then I say try a cleric one and then we shall see what class is most expensive. MP charm needs all the time and burns out in 1,5 hour.

2. Secondly Venomancers are leveling so fast in the beginning you cannot keep up with them and even after lvl 50+ they lvl very great. Can solo any mob and does not needing help so much by enyone.

3. Who said that venomancers nuke is horrible???? Let me tell you a fact!.
    I dueled a venomancer when both of we were lvl 75! The Venomancer dueled me WITHOUT PET!!!
    My mage is arcane user and has high magic defence and the venomancer dealt to me 750 damage!!! I learn everytime teh best skills and I max it ASAP and I dealt to the venomancer 900??? And a mage supposed to be a nukeR?? Because I dealt him 150 more damage??? b:shockedWe duelled 5 times and of course I always lost the duell no mater what I did. Well she has faster channelings so thats teh reason too. But again....she fought without pet. So who sais that venomacers skills are crapp and nukes are horrible??? maybe at lvl 1 skill yes...
    Actually venomacers skills are very good and not as expensive like wizards are. And what can I say...my skills so expensive and does nothing benefit a bit. The channeling is still so ridiculosly slow!

4. And that is not enough easy for them like other classes...there still comes the ultimate blessing for the venomancers! becasue the game needs to be unbalanced even more!! The hercules and the phoenix. hercules to be even more like a barbarian against mobs they need to replace a barbarian...
    And specially the phoenix because even with good skills (debuffs and such) and with a great pet most of venomancers does not know how to play now do they? And the phoenix I bet I will die so fast by him and the veno has nothing to do just 1 click. And it's unfair they dont need to do anything just sit and watch how the great phoneix does his job in PVE or in PVP too and with that bug bleed as they say. And hurts like hell and all you can do is to pray that you go in heaven when you die...b:surrender

This is why I say many less skillfull players go venomancers because of this and it is really annoying that a person who does not know to play so well can beat anothe rone who is working hard to get EXP and coin and even in PK needs a bunch of spells to be eficient..

I say it's far from fair. But if a venoancer sais it is ok this way I say: go choose another class and handle somehow that phoenix if you can...
    Than we shall see the opinion abuot this...
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    The damage you see in your damage log if you have any isn't the damage done by bleed, the damage done by the bleed isn't logged, only the normal hits from the phoenix are. Which is probably why you fail to see how it hurts so much.

I usually observer visually and watch for damage. I've seen the Bleed tick out. Barb on Sanc my level, phoenix hit for a bit over 260 and bleed ticked for 800+ (I remember this number because it appears to be a constant rather than a variable). Phoenix hit 3-4 times per bleed tick (780 - 1040 damage between ticks). so at lvl 70 with lvl 4 flesh ream. my phoenix's attack does more damage (albiet only slightly more damage) to this lvl 7 sharded barb with fairly decent TT70 armor and a few Legendary pieces. Effectively it's doing about 2k damage per three- four seconds. While I know and agree that the skill needs to be adjusted to be in line with other PVP skills (what was it.. 50% reduction in pvp like other skills?), the pet IS a legendary pet... it's not elite, it's super elite.. so it should do massive and evil damage to make it worth the cost.

Also.. the pets skill reads "Bite an enemy, inflicting base damage plus 180% of pets damage over 9 seconds". If that is the case, either I have just NOT seen the change in bleed as my pet has leveled up (he got lvl 4 flesh ream as soon as he could.. I actually can't remember what level that was.... his bleed has not changed damage that I have noticed since that lvl, it still ticks off the same amount, about 834-856 per tick I think.... but i'm willing to accept that I may just not have noticed the change).

Anyway.. i'mma do some checking myself to confirm what your saying. If my checking backs you up, I'll be here eating crow and agreeing with your math. if not, i'll try to provide you with more accurate assessments of what i'm seeing from my end so we can figure out what i'm seeing -vs- what your seeing and why (lvl difference not withstanding).

Saitada
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I usually observer visually and watch for damage. I've seen the Bleed tick out. Barb on Sanc my level, phoenix hit for a bit over 260 and bleed ticked for 800+ (I remember this number because it appears to be a constant rather than a variable). Phoenix hit 3-4 times per bleed tick (780 - 1040 damage between ticks). so at lvl 70 with lvl 4 flesh ream. my phoenix's attack does more damage (albiet only slightly more damage) to this lvl 7 sharded barb with fairly decent TT70 armor and a few Legendary pieces. Effectively it's doing about 2k damage per three- four seconds. While I know and agree that the skill needs to be adjusted to be in line with other PVP skills (what was it.. 50% reduction in pvp like other skills?), the pet IS a legendary pet... it's not elite, it's super elite.. so it should do massive and evil damage to make it worth the cost.

Also.. the pets skill reads "Bite an enemy, inflicting base damage plus 180% of pets damage over 9 seconds". If that is the case, either I have just NOT seen the change in bleed as my pet has leveled up (he got lvl 4 flesh ream as soon as he could.. I actually can't remember what level that was.... his bleed has not changed damage that I have noticed since that lvl, it still ticks off the same amount, about 834-856 per tick I think.... but i'm willing to accept that I may just not have noticed the change).

Anyway.. i'mma do some checking myself to confirm what your saying. If my checking backs you up, I'll be here eating crow and agreeing with your math. if not, i'll try to provide you with more accurate assessments of what i'm seeing from my end so we can figure out what i'm seeing -vs- what your seeing and why (lvl difference not withstanding).

Saitada

Bleed is a physical skill. A barb is a tank and shouldn't even be fought 1v1. You can amp the barb. If you had a magic skill on the nix instead of bugged flesh ream, it would probably do 1k+ dmg anyway, even though not every 3 seconds. If you are trying to say that venos need to solo barbs, and they can only do that with flesh ream...that's dumb, because you shouldn't be trying to solo barbs in the first place.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    drag0nball wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I feel the need to say a few words to about venos and phonixes.
    It is obvious that venos are way more overpowered in EVERY terms!!!

1. First of all it is really funny and ridiculos when a venomancer sais that the phoenix is expensive to buy and to lvl is so hard. Dont understand why are exactly VENOMANCERS complaining about the money!!!! Afterall Venomancers are a money machine class!! They dont need to buy MP and HP pots they dont need to repari so much from the equipments they even don't need to buy charms so badly eighter and never theless even their skills are far way cheeper than other classes. I have a mage and almost lvl 80 and I am always short on spirits and coin...all of my coin goes on skills and sometimes into guardian angels. aAnd that's it!!!! And it just shocks me when I hear from venomancers that they have +5 million spirits at that lvl and they don't learn bc they don't need other spells so much. This saves money too.
    Not to mention taht they have rare pets and all class pets which they can sell for quite a good price or even higher price too. Some million coins too..
    And even if venomancers are farming around me they killing 3 mobs while I kill 1 and I need time to heal myself too. And venomancers are so rich that they even don't bother to pick up the coin dropped from mobs! I always pick up everything I can and still I am broken.
    Oh and I even forgot that there are TT runs too which Venomancers even can solo some squad mods too if you got a hercules and the venomancer can loot the dropps all by herself and make gears and even to sell it too...Heh...
    So...afterall all the money venomancers get much easier than others, they say you it costed a fortune and needs to be used like this??? OMG...someone spare me.b:bye

If someone is complaining by the cost then I say try a cleric one and then we shall see what class is most expensive. MP charm needs all the time and burns out in 1,5 hour.

2. Secondly Venomancers are leveling so fast in the beginning you cannot keep up with them and even after lvl 50+ they lvl very great. Can solo any mob and does not needing help so much by enyone.

3. Who said that venomancers nuke is horrible???? Let me tell you a fact!.
    I dueled a venomancer when both of we were lvl 75! The Venomancer dueled me WITHOUT PET!!!
    My mage is arcane user and has high magic defence and the venomancer dealt to me 750 damage!!! I learn everytime teh best skills and I max it ASAP and I dealt to the venomancer 900??? And a mage supposed to be a nukeR?? Because I dealt him 150 more damage??? b:shockedWe duelled 5 times and of course I always lost the duell no mater what I did. Well she has faster channelings so thats teh reason too. But again....she fought without pet. So who sais that venomacers skills are crapp and nukes are horrible??? maybe at lvl 1 skill yes...
    Actually venomacers skills are very good and not as expensive like wizards are. And what can I say...my skills so expensive and does nothing benefit a bit. The channeling is still so ridiculosly slow!

4. And that is not enough easy for them like other classes...there still comes the ultimate blessing for the venomancers! becasue the game needs to be unbalanced even more!! The hercules and the phoenix. hercules to be even more like a barbarian against mobs they need to replace a barbarian...
    And specially the phoenix because even with good skills (debuffs and such) and with a great pet most of venomancers does not know how to play now do they? And the phoenix I bet I will die so fast by him and the veno has nothing to do just 1 click. And it's unfair they dont need to do anything just sit and watch how the great phoneix does his job in PVE or in PVP too and with that bug bleed as they say. And hurts like hell and all you can do is to pray that you go in heaven when you die...b:surrender

This is why I say many less skillfull players go venomancers because of this and it is really annoying that a person who does not know to play so well can beat anothe rone who is working hard to get EXP and coin and even in PK needs a bunch of spells to be eficient..

I say it's far from fair. But if a venoancer sais it is ok this way I say: go choose another class and handle somehow that phoenix if you can...
    Than we shall see the opinion abuot this...

You've wasted your time posting this horse ****. First of all, stop dueling foxes that are HIGHER LEVEL THAN YOU, AND THEN WHINING ABOUT IT.

Second, your grammar says a lot about the value of what comes out of of your mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like how everyone ignored what I said about archer bleed. That just shows that you can't deny the fact that if archer bleed was broken, venos would cry even if they had their phoenixes. Even I think that would be bs, as much bs as the phoenix, even when it doesn't spawn a little backup mob that normal atks for 800 dmg while bleeding at the same time.
  • Platypuss - Lost City
    Platypuss - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well Ren its obvious you just want to have an overpowered skill... its ridiculous that I get bled and never hit again while I am running away and I still die from bleed alone. i cant stop kiting or I get stun from the phoenix or Veno there is no escape. Purify means I am going to get stunned in place since Veno has a stun and phoenix have a stun until guess what! The bleed recharge and the process happens over and over until I die. Amazing! So in what way does it not make bleed overpowered. The fact that it can solo robe users or the fact it can also solo light armour users? The only things that survive are massive HP heavy class users. So just make bleed do the damage its meant to do. Theres no reason to cry about it Ren it is a glitch/bug needs to be dealt with. Face it the move is too strong for Veno to be able to spam and run away and still kill their target. You have PLENTY of other skills used in combination that can deal with enemies. Also how can you call a phoenix useless without glitch bleed..... thats the dumbest thing I have heard EVER. For the sole fact that Phoenix has MAXED stats and can learn ANY skill, and that still would not be enough for you? It already has more then enough. GMs all we are asking is make bleed do the damage it was intended to do in PvP nice and healthy 75% PvP reduced just like every other class in the game.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No, I want foxes to be a viable pvp class, which is why i chose the class and wasted time leveling to 87. If bleed is fixed, foxes should be buffed or given a replacement character.
    If they nerf phoenix stats instead of bleed or nerf both, then the gms are dumb. I seriously doubt they would do that especially since its a severan rumor, but you never know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like how everyone ignored what I said about archer bleed. That just shows that you can't deny the fact that if archer bleed was broken, venos would cry even if they had their phoenixes. Even I think that would be bs, as much bs as the phoenix, even when it doesn't spawn a little backup mob that normal atks for 800 dmg while bleeding at the same time.

They ignored my well designed argument-ender. b:surrender They can't be reasoned with, can't fix stupid.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No, I want foxes to be a viable pvp class, which is why i chose the class and wasted time leveling to 87. If bleed is fixed, foxes should be buffed or given a replacement character.

so you chose the class because you knew about the bug and wanted to exploit it so that you could PvP, and are now whining because they are going to fix it? If you need to use the glitch/bug/ whatever you wanna call it to be "viable" in PvP you should prolly just rage quit PWI right now. Actually no. Kindly rage quit life so we can live in peace and not have to listen to your whining anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    so you chose the class because you knew about the bug and wanted to exploit it so that you could PvP, and are now whining because they are going to fix it? If you need to use the glitch/bug/ whatever you wanna call it to be "viable" in PvP you should prolly just rage quit PWI right now. Actually no. Kindly rage quit life so we can live in peace and not have to listen to your whining anymore.

**** I've said, mr low level nonfactor I've never seen, EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT PHOENIXES AND THE BLEED BUG BECAUSE IT'S EXISTED FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS. Do you know how long 3 years? Or how ridiculousy simple it is to fix such a simple bug?
    It's pretty obvious they didn't care to fix it, guess why, because it raised cash shop pet sales.

Stop being jealous because you chose the wrong class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Platypuss - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why Ren? I have been killed by a skilled veno with a scorp on the ground and been killed by a veno when I slept his pet. You don't need the bleed stop acting so dependent on something so overpowered. Theres no need OPEN YOUR EYES, were not getting rid of the phoenix or nerfing the phoenix at all its the glitched skill we want to do NORMAL damage! Venos do not need nerfed bleed to pvp if it did 75% of the damage it should do you would see more epic fights between venos and other classes that be fun and worthwhile. WintersTears and many other venos have quit PWI because phoenix with bleed made the game way to easy they acknowledge its overpowered. Your the only one trying to keep an overpowered skill so you can kill everyone? You already know its glitched so if everyone acknowledges it then it should then be fixed. There should be no compensation for fixing a glitch. Thats absurd logic. If you rolled a class for a glitch then you yourself have taken a risk of being that class knowing that the glitch could possibly be fixed. Your the only one to blame for a mistake like that. You roll a class for a glitch then your abusing it. Everything is against you, why don't you just accept it and actually try to at least balance one of the imbalanced things instead of working against an effort to balance the game.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm not jealous at all in fact i love my class and my build, you're the one whining about them nurfing a bugged ability and how you "wasted" all your time lvl to 87. Maybe if you had a clue you'd know how to effectively PvP with your veno without the nix.

And yes, i know how long three years is. It's roughly 1095 days, depending on leap years and such.

I lol'd at the "non-factor" bs that every high lvled player pulls out when a "lowbie" actually proves them wrong, or makes a valid point. I dont blaim you tho Ren, judging from your posts you can't flame much better than that... Must be hard thinking of clever things to say when you're half retarted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm not jealous at all in fact i love my class and my build, you're the one whining about them nurfing a bugged ability and how you "wasted" all your time lvl to 87. Maybe if you had a clue you'd know how to effectively PvP with your veno without the nix.

And yes, i know how long three years is. It's roughly 1095 days, depending on leap years and such.

I lol'd at the "non-factor" bs that every high lvled player pulls out when a "lowbie" actually proves them wrong, or makes a valid point. I dont blaim you tho Ren, judging from your posts you can't flame much better than that... Must be hard thinking of clever things to say when you're half retarted.

I know how to pvp just fine, foxes don't have any special skills like other classes and you can't deny it. Because if you did, you'd be exactly what you're calling me, which by the way is spelled "****".
    Without bleed working lke it does, which is still less spike damage than some other classes, foxes won't be 1-3 shotting people like the ****ING "UNKILLABLE TANK CLASS" does.

You cannot possibly give me a logical reason why werebeasts kill me faster than I can kill a red gear-popping lowbie. 2.5k pdef, 4k hp unbuffed and in human form. Werebeasts are tanks, distractions, cart lurers. Not damage dealers, and yet they are damage dealers.

Not even going to argue with a baddie unskilled player like Platypuss, go back to BLT where you belong. They're your kind. I'm really shocked that you would die to a scorpion btw, they have only 30-50 more atk than a golem but no hp or def. My guess is you're lying, no fox is dumb enough to use a scorpion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ren, you realize that virtually no1 in RQ likes you, right? When you keep telling people how much you suck and how you die to warebeasts, you are obviously self failing right there. Warebeasts can't even touch me if I want to kite out and kill a robies around them, I don't understand how you can die to them with more p.def and more hp than me. GO LEARN YOUR ******N CLASS.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    GO LEARN YOUR ******N CLASS.

thanks Torin, maybe you'll be able to get that point across to him lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thanks Torin, maybe you'll be able to get that point across to him lol!

Torin invalidated everything he ever says about foxes by implying that life leech is a good skill, go jump in a freezing lake mr damagedealer tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I meant that as an option when I said foxes have diverse skills that can help them survive or do more dmg. I would lvl and use that if I was fighting in fox form.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I thought conq isn't supposed to troll huh? Oh, right, hypocrisy is the greatest thing ever.

Hardly. I can still kill people if they nerf bleed, but not half as well as if I were a DIFFERENT CLASS.
    Then again, you're playing one of the easiest pvp classes, don't know why I'm talking to you.

Who said I dont troll? lol.

You have a pet that 1 shots most classes and im playing the easiest?

Step one stun. Step two Armor break. Step three send pheonix to bleed and peck. Step four run til other player dies.

Damn you got it challenging you ignorant piece of ****.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Damn you got it challenging you ignorant piece of ****.

In case you haven't notice, I'm not talking about how foxes are now, you "ignorant piece of four stars".

Bleed does need fixed, but foxes also need to be buffed up afterwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Platypuss - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why the whole point of those transforming skills and skills that require both fox and human mean that theres a certain balance to them. Your fox form provides usefull ways to overcome certain obstacles. Human form you got stun and lower phy debuff and other such moves.... you can do plenty fine learning to go in and out of fox form. Look at Cancer he does a really good job at that.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In case you haven't notice, I'm not talking about how foxes are now, you "ignorant piece of four stars".

Bleed does need fixed, but foxes also need to be buffed up afterwards.

Cancer hits me 700 with no weapon.
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I know how to pvp just fine, foxes don't have any special skills like other classes and you can't deny it. Because if you did, you'd be exactly what you're calling me, which by the way is spelled "****".
    Without bleed working lke it does, which is still less spike damage than some other classes, foxes won't be 1-3 shotting people like the ****ING "UNKILLABLE TANK CLASS" does.

wow... Ren knows how to pvp? prolly run away... wat u do is run up in circles and send ur phoenix to kill and if ur phoenix dies u run in sz and summon it again.b:sad WF has debuffs, stuns, DoTs(damage over time) and and massive nukes. also a fox form with 120% additional armor.. a good veno will never post wat ren is posting here right now therefore Ren is one of the worst player ever.