If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Options

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I loved how the more and more I read of this thread, the more and more certain Lost City players made themselves look even more foolish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I loved how the more and more I read of this thread, the more and more certain Lost City players made themselves look even more foolish.

ZOMG read the last 3 pages now i have to go back and read it all thanks a lot Reib:sad

Edit:**** it cant be bothered mind giving summary?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ZOMG read the last 3 pages now i have to go back and read it all thanks a lot Reib:sad

Edit:**** it cant be bothered mind giving summary?

Carebears: "We need to call PVP players something because they're mean to us!"

PVP people: "LOL"

Carebears: "You think you're so awesome because you can have epic clashes, well we can kill mobs and stuff!"

PVP people: "PVE Sux lol"

carebears: "QQ! PVP isn't so great! Perfect World is more about PVE than PVP anyway! Can't level off players!"

PVP People: "we pwn you"

Carebears:" It's not so bad in PVE!"

In Short: 19 pages of trolling and counter-trolling.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pft, I still wish I had rolled on LC. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In Short: 19 pages of trolling and counter-trolling.
    Agreed. And Krasava is being sarcastic, right? It's so hard to tell in text...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Actually i thought the summary went something like this:

PvE server: Good day PvP server, how are you doing today
    PvP server: Blaaa raaaw raaaw hiss hissss ffttt ftttt

PvE server: Um...ok. What are your views on the green initiative?
    PvP server: Yaaaaaa raaaaa hissss hissssss raaaaa

PvE server: ah...how about the global economic crisis? Any thoughts?
    PvP server: Yaaabaadaaabaaaadoooo hisss hisss hisss

PvE server: Ok really now. Do you have anything else to say?
    PvP server: Me like pie...pie's goooood...mmm...pie....

PvE server: Oh i like blueberry pie the most. You?
    PvP server: Umm...raaaawr hisss hisss hisss boogabooga

PvE server: Whats that smell...?
    PvP server: Me dun soiled myself by flexing too much

PvE server: Um...are you wearing a diaper?
    PvP server: ya, me no have time go bathroom. leave computer bad.

PvE server: Well at least let me get you something to eat...you're so pale.
    PvP server: NO me survive on me own body waste so me never miss chance pwn someone. you want some it still hot?

PvE server: umm...no thank you...i have to go now...
    PvP server: Raaaawrrrrr hisss hissss...me no feel good...

That's basically it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL @ both summaries

Also notice a lot of people mid-high level on the pve server wish they rolled pvp. And anyone who hates pvp server and wanna go pve are under 60 in which case its easy to re-roll (60 takes 2 weeks).

Jus saying its generally best to rolll pvp first no.1 above 60 iv met wishes they went pve. And most pve players have some warped idea of pvp like ur gonna get ganked every second. Fact u will probably get killed under 5 times when leveling to 60. PVP players actually KNOW what its like on a pve server. Dont knock it until uv tried it.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I changed my mind this is kinda interesting actually, instead of watching the guilds clash and argue we're watching PK environment type sides fight here. >:P
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Since LC players like pk so much, I say they should add quests for it in the game.

NPC text: "Kill 60 Player Characters that are 10 levels higher than you exactly. You cannot attack them when they are unprepared and you must be alone. You cannot get credit for a particular player more than once."

Reward *insert high exp amount here*
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Actually i thought the summary went something like this:

PvE server: Good day PvP server, how are you doing today
    PvP server: Blaaa raaaw raaaw hiss hissss ffttt ftttt

PvE server: Um...ok. What are your views on the green initiative?
    PvP server: Yaaaaaa raaaaa hissss hissssss raaaaa

PvE server: ah...how about the global economic crisis? Any thoughts?
    PvP server: Yaaabaadaaabaaaadoooo hisss hisss hisss

PvE server: Ok really now. Do you have anything else to say?
    PvP server: Me like pie...pie's goooood...mmm...pie....

PvE server: Oh i like blueberry pie the most. You?
    PvP server: Umm...raaaawr hisss hisss hisss boogabooga

PvE server: Whats that smell...?
    PvP server: Me dun soiled myself by flexing too much

PvE server: Um...are you wearing a diaper?
    PvP server: ya, me no have time go bathroom. leave computer bad.

PvE server: Well at least let me get you something to eat...you're so pale.
    PvP server: NO me survive on me own body waste so me never miss chance pwn someone. you want some it still hot?

PvE server: umm...no thank you...i have to go now...
    PvP server: Raaaawrrrrr hisss hissss...me no feel good...

That's basically it. b:victory

LOL.
    Had me keeling over in laughter xD
    Edit: Freaking Carebears!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Also notice a lot of people mid-high level on the pve server wish they rolled pvp. And anyone who hates pvp server and wanna go pve are under 60 in which case its easy to re-roll (60 takes 2 weeks).
    You realize that most normal people don't have the time to get to lvl 60 that fast.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    You realize that most normal people don't have the time to get to lvl 60 that fast.

Or choose to not level that fast because you don't get much out of the game by leveling fast.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I skipped to this page because everyone was writing stories. So all I really wanna know is, are you guys trying to say that you do pvp and that you're not soft? Do you not like the term carebear? I love that term so much how can you guys hate it?

They call my guild carebear all the time; but, yet, we own most of the map and we **** every kos on sight. You don't have to make a thread about this just prove to Lost City that you aren't carebears. Even if the title carebears/flower pickers is awesome.b:kiss

If I were to give a name for the people of Lost City I'd call us "Bad asses"
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If I were to give a name for the people of Lost City I'd call us "Bad asses"
    Your buttocks smell bad? That sounds fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    Your buttocks smell bad? That sounds fine.

You're ****.. Don't talk.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Or choose to not level that fast because you don't get much out of the game by leveling fast.

Love the excuses for ur servers lack of levels
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Love the excuses for ur servers lack of levels

How else can you explain inferior level rankings on a server where the only way to crash a grinding party is to... um... KS them a lot?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How else can you explain inferior level rankings on a server where the only way to crash a grinding party is to... um... KS them a lot?

That's why we get excited whenever someone's brave/foolish enough to start AoE party in PK mode -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That's why we get excited whenever someone's brave/foolish enough to start AoE party in PK mode -.-

WHY THE **** ARE YOU IN THAT SERVER THEN?

You want excitement and you get it over people jumping in aoes in pk mode? ZOMG...

It makes no sense to why that entire server isn't all lvl 100 yet. I understand sanc because they started later and are already catching up to you guys in lvl. As for us.... Both those servers have a long way to go.

We pk all day and still manage to lvl!? WTF!? Yeah, my guild would own that server. No... Even RageQuit could own that server. And they lack lvls because they pk A LOT.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

cuz you are clueless. and be gentle to others, esp to girls.
    level doesnt mean much. its just people on heaven's tears have more life than you people on lost temple, nothing else.
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

You want excitement and you get it over people jumping in aoes in pk mode? ZOMG...

It makes no sense to why that entire server isn't all lvl 100 yet. I understand sanc because they started later and are already catching up to you guys in lvl. As for us.... Both those servers have a long way to go.

We pk all day and still manage to lvl!? WTF!? Yeah, my guild would own that server. No... Even RageQuit could own that server. And they lack lvls because they pk A LOT.

Warning! Warning! Nerd rage alert! Nerd rage alert! Please be advised, stay inside your homes, close your doors (no need to lock them as the nerds flabby arms can't break through them).

fathers don't bother hidding your daughters just hide your potato chips, mountain dew and wi-fi internet connections. All supermarkets are advised to hide there adult diapers as looting will ensue. The national guard has been put on low alert for this matter and will commence operation Clearasil shortly to deal with the nerd-rage threat.

Thank you, this has been a nerd-rage alert.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Erm, a word of advice: there are some things in life that you shouldn't brag about.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That would apply to him if he actually had a life.
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I can't believe the mods haven't closed this yet.
    If one of them is reading this, please don't close this, it's a great source of entertainment.
    And LC players seem to have a lot more time on their hands than PvE players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Hey, it's that BL QQer. Welcome to HT forums, where you'll be completely satisfied :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL hes in CQ with meb:cute

We are the official carebear guild of lost cityb:victory

The highest level on either server has a full time job (yep a 9-5) is only on for like 4 hrs or so at night and hes still lv 99. Stop using the "you have no life" excuse us admit we are better at both pvp AND PVE b:victory since it is pve that is required to level upb:chuckle
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

We are the official carebear guild of lost city

The highest level on either server has a full time job (yep a 9-5) is only on for like 4 hrs or so at night and hes still lv 99. Stop using the "you have no life" excuse us admit we are better at both pvp AND PVE b:victory since it is pve that is required to level upb:chuckle

lol your stupid if you think we believe that b:laugh alot of hardcore players in LC and when your surrounded with hardcore players u get more motivated :)
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

We are the official carebear guild of lost cityb:victory

Oh, nice. Talking without any prove is completely pointless. And then claim you self are better. Hilarious. That's how you people on LC do things?
    Besides, no one really cares. And you actually cannot properly reason a simple thing. Please read this quote and THINK again:
    level doesnt mean much. its just people on heaven's tears have MORE life than you people on lost temple, nothing else.
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh, nice. Talking without any prove is completely pointless. And then claim you self are better. Hilarious. That's how you people on LC do things?
    Besides, no one really cares. And you actually cannot properly reason a simple thing. Please read this quote and THINK again:

i guess when they see something about "LIFE" they panick and defend themselves lol.
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
    edited February 2009
    Options

Lost temple sounds like fun. I want to move to that server b:scorn