If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Options

Comments

• Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not proud, it's just funny.
    Why? Both servers open at same time, you got way more people, you can spend all day grinding & zhenning with noone bothering you yet you're way BEHIND in lvling.

were slackers b:laugh
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok? Or do you want to do a few more rounds of

LC Player : [bad argument that doesn't make sense here]

HT Player : [pointless response]

LC Player : [bad argument that doesn't make sense here]

HT Player : [pointless response]

etc.
    Well, that is the only reason I come to this thread.
    PS: Chaotiic's right, stop spreading lies.
    And you guys don't either?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »

You came for the pointless arguments? Awesome. You sure you're not related to me?

FYI the few LC players who say things like "PVE do nothing but RP all day!" are joking. PVE players actually tell newbies the most ridiculous lies.
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    from what i've seen so far:

LC = "i have a life. i work just like everyone else, except i spend all the $$$s i earn on this game, cause i don't have anything/anywhere else to spend it on" -nice definition of life.

HT = "we're not carebears, we just like staying blue name to avoid any scary beings that may attack us from nowhere!" -90% of the population has yet to go white at least once.

seriously though, is having to gloat about having the highest stats of all 3 servers that important to u guys in LC? u guys are competing in a completely imbalanced PvP environment. what's there to gloat about?
  • imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea both were opened at the same time.
    HT has more ppl too.

They r nowhere near LC in pvp and lvl rankings, even tho we spend a lot of time pking while they r grinding b:laugh

No one levels because they are all too bloody busy sharing every detail of their daily lives with all the rest of the spammers on WC,thats how HT rolls.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

LC = "i have a life. i work just like everyone else, except i spend all the $$$s i earn on this game, cause i don't have anything/anywhere else to spend it on" -nice definition of life.

HT = "we're not carebears, we just like staying blue name to avoid any scary beings that may attack us from nowhere!" -90% of the population has yet to go white at least once.

seriously though, is having to gloat about having the highest stats of all 3 servers that important to u guys in LC? u guys are competing in a completely imbalanced PvP environment. what's there to gloat about?

Ignoring the first circumstantial opinions... How is it an unbalanced PvP environment? Explain, appropriately.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

The red part is right, the rest is just a carebear spreading more bs.

Fail.

Why is pvp unbalanced, make a coherent post please mr. carebear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    BTW, haven't we gone off-topic? I thought we were talking about what to call LC players in response to them calling us carebears?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    BTW, haven't we gone off-topic? I thought we were talking about what to call LC players in response to them calling us carebears?

BEARS!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    BEARS!b:chuckle
    Nooo! You would be insulting all of us in the Ursidae family!

Ya know... These guys -> b:surrender
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think, this ranking bussiness is only important for LC guys...
    Levels, and lowbie-killing couter...
    Gratz

This is the bs im talking about. Why is the ranking a lowbie killing counter? How do u know who each person kills? Have u been on lost city to observe this? These kinds of unfounded comments of bs is what makes some HT players idiots.
    Basically what LC players are trying to say is:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better then yours, i can teach you, but i'd have to charge."

Now i'll have that song stuck in your heads all day! Take that! b:victory

Pro stuff b:chuckle

What lies? What do LC players say about pve servers thats a lie? Last i checked we say virtually no pvp, content gets boring at later levels/end-game is boring. All of those are true show me these amazing pvp player lies.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mmmm I wonder what they do at 9x, grind more, do hhs and fbs and that's it?
    Or go white and look for the other few whites.

Sounds like fun !!... eeewwww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Agreed. And Krasava is being sarcastic, right? It's so hard to tell in text...

Yes, bobzilla, i was very much sarcastic!
    Sorry if it seemed a little too genuine. b:chuckle

You know, it's so nice to have options. Choice is a precious thing.
    Why do you LC ppl condemn my choice? I don't live in North Korea, last time i checked. Why do i have to conform to your tastes and likes? Eh?

There's nothing new you will reveal to me. I am fully aware of the differences between the two playing environments, and i made my choice.
    You get hernias by overexerting yourselves, trying to prove some imaginary superiority that you purportedly have. It's an illusion. You don't have it. You're not hardcore. You're nothing. Your vanity makes you worthless.
    You can shove your macho and your high levels, and get Lost in that pathetic City of yours. It fails to impress me.

If you think that playing on PvP makes you the hottest s h i t on the block, well, that's just fine by me. Call us whatever you like. I, for one, don't care to come up with a name for you. It's not worth my thought. If there's one thing you're good at, it's praising and exalting yourselves. So you call yourselves whatever the **** floats your boat. It's irrelevant, trivial, non-consequential.

But i assure you of one thing: give me a player from LC of my level, or up to 5 levels above (any class), and i will lay waste to him/her without losing so much as half my HP bar! b:shocked How's that for talking smack? b:pleased
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yes, bobzilla, i was very much sarcastic!
    Sorry if it seemed a little too genuine. b:chuckle

You know, it's so nice to have options. Choice is a precious thing.
    Why do you LC ppl condemn my choice? I don't live in North Korea, last time i checked. Why do i have to conform to your tastes and likes? Eh?

There's nothing new you will reveal to me. I am fully aware of the differences between the two playing environments, and i made my choice.
    You get hernias by overexerting yourselves, trying to prove some imaginary superiority that you purportedly have. It's an illusion. You don't have it. You're not hardcore. You're nothing. Your vanity makes you worthless.
    You can shove your macho and your high levels, and get Lost in that pathetic City of yours. It fails to impress me.

If you think that playing on PvP makes you the hottest s h i t on the block, well, that's just fine by me. Call us whatever you like. I, for one, don't care to come up with a name for you. It's not worth my thought. If there's one thing you're good at, it's praising and exalting yourselves. So you call yourselves whatever the **** floats your boat. It's irrelevant, trivial, non-consequential.

But i assure you of one thing: give me a player from LC of my level, or up to 5 levels above (any class), and i will lay waste to him/her without losing so much as half my HP bar! b:shocked How's that for talking smack? b:pleased

Lol

You do have a choice and point we trying to make is whether ur on lc or ht/sanc u can pve it up all u wish. Iv seen and met plenty of players on lc who have never pvp a day in there life, some who leveled to 90 without ever being pk'd its not a rare thing. Join a faction with no kos and ur free no pvp will general swing ur way. However whe u do feel in the mood for some pvp u can find players everywhere.

HT/Sanc its much harder to find people willing to pvp with u and even harder to find those in ur level range. Its quite easy to be pve on a pvp server harder to do it the other way around. So for me i think pve server is jus a little silly as its rather easy to pve ur life away on lc just some pve players like to shout bs contrary to the truth. When u start the game and u click that pve button thats it u'v basically shut off a whole area of the game because even tho u do have the option of turning on white name be honest how often do u see a white name? How often do u see threads and players of pve begging for more pvp events and scenarios on the server? Fact is lc u can pve 99% of the time then that 1% of the time when u get in a pvp mood theres plenty to be found. HT/Sanc there isnt... Thats why i think picking pve is like taking away ur choices and will always advocate pvp server to a new player. Before i get flamed for wanting more lowbies to kill, i have said it a million times:

I am in CQ the "carebear" guild of LC. We are not allowed to kill non-kos guilds doing so will get me kicked. If the person doesnt have the words RageQuit BloodLusT or RedHawk written over their head i will be forced out of guild.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lmao the dumbest post i have ever read in the forum b:laughb: tyvm idiot.

How's that GX doing @ killing mobs?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The red part is right, the rest is just a carebear spreading more bs.

Fail.

Why is pvp unbalanced, make a coherent post please mr. carebear.

for being the "leet PvPers" that u LC players claim to be, u all seem pretty clueless about PvP balance... fail.

1. if i spent a shitload of rl cash in this game and +12 all my gears and i go up against a guy(who never cash shopped at all) with the same level, who do u think would have an advantage in a 1v1 situation? how's that balanced?

2. uhm, pet bleed?

3. the fact that i can 1-2 shot people of the same level as me or higher.

want me to add more? i can list more if u think all that i've mentioned is because of ur "skill."

tbh, i'd rather be called a "carebear" than a "clueless, egotistical elitist."
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    How's that GX doing @ killing mobs?

its good tyvm.
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is the bs im talking about. Why is the ranking a lowbie killing counter? How do u know who each person kills? Have u been on lost city to observe this? These kinds of unfounded comments of bs is what makes some HT players idiots.
    I'm in RQ, and if you read these forums, obviously all we do is camp lvl 30 areas to get onto the pk board. How am i supposed to do get rep when all I know how to do is kill players 50 levels below me?
    ballsy wrote: »
    I started a character on Lost City to go check out the secret passage. What I found were 2 lvl 70 RageQuit and 1 lvl 70 BloodLust member killing all the level 30-40 people who needed quests in there.

Dunno, I'd call them Losers.

Not quite sure about the unfounded comments part.
    What lies? What do LC players say about pve servers thats a lie? Last i checked we say virtually no pvp, content gets boring at later levels/end-game is boring. All of those are true show me these amazing pvp player lies.
    ark wrote: »
    Lost City players are the norm on which names and skill is based on. PvE server players are generally lower in self-confidence/bravery(wtf?), so they are "worse". Thus, they must be labelled by the superiors in a derrogatory term. It's the way humanity works.
    OK, so technically it's not quite a lie, but more of an extreme exaggeration, but that's pretty much what we do too. It's not quite lying, it's bending the truth. And you really can't talk about end-game being boring on PvE, it's not like any of you have gotten end-game on our servers. The No PvP part is similar to us saying you guys PK noobs, it's true, but exaggerated.

These quotes took a lot of space...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think we should all sit down and have some tea, seeing as how everyone gets so upset about this, from both sides, really.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol

HT/Sanc its much harder to find people willing to pvp with u and even harder to find those in ur level range. Its quite easy to be pve on a pvp server harder to do it the other way around. So for me i think pve server is jus a little silly as its rather easy to pve ur life away on lc just some pve players like to shout bs contrary to the truth. When u start the game and u click that pve button thats it u'v basically shut off a whole area of the game because even tho u do have the option of turning on white name be honest how often do u see a white name? How often do u see threads and players of pve begging for more pvp events and scenarios on the server? Fact is lc u can pve 99% of the time then that 1% of the time when u get in a pvp mood theres plenty to be found. HT/Sanc there isnt... Thats why i think picking pve is like taking away ur choices and will always advocate pvp server to a new player. Before i get flamed for wanting more lowbies to kill, i have said it a million times:

Good job at being a hypocrite.

That's a lie go to west Arch and there is a ton of white names running around, I see them EVERY time I'm there and even outside arch.

In your opinion it's a whole area of the game, to me it's a very small part of the game and is simply an added feature.

Everytime I play and almost everywhere I go.

There also players inviting other players to join a pvp party in secret passage which happens a lot.
  • disarmonia
    disarmonia Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    >_>;;;

e-peens. ;D
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think we should all sit down and have some tea, seeing as how everyone gets so upset about this, from both sides, really.
    I thought LC players don't do tea parties?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I thought LC players don't do tea parties?

You'd be surprised, we pick flowers as well. b:cute
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Why, thank you! Tea sounds real good! I'll be a good carebear and bring some cupcakes and cookies b:pleased

Some of you LC folks are alright b:victory
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why, thank you! Tea sounds real good! I'll be a good carebear and bring some cupcakes and cookies b:pleased

Some of you LC folks are alright b:victory

Cookies! b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    its good tyvm.

Lol, I love you guys. You guys are like the true meaning of soft and cuddly.... "Carebears"

Lol@GX used on mobs!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the fact of the matter is in lc people can choose to go to carebear servers or play like big boys. Perhaps they can make pvp sub servers for the non pvp carebear servers and thus remedy our thirst for blood problem. That would b nice.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the fact of the matter is in lc people can choose to go to carebear servers or play like big boys. Perhaps they can make pvp sub servers for the non pvp carebear servers and thus remedy our thirst for blood problem. That would b nice.

You're ****. Carebears in LC have nothing to do with your thirst for blood. Unless..... Here it comes...... THEY'RE BLUE NAMED. You know, kinda like how you guys walk around with when you're 30+.

Can you imagine... A lvl 100+ geared out and still blue named? Doesn't that say wtf are you playing this game for? It does, and you guys are the baddies for allow and support this server.

I'm ashamed that we have people that soft in this world b:surrender

Your thirst for blood can always be resolved with a little pve grinding. Maybe try for belial? Get some valuable mats... And then what? Kill more mobs?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm only level 19 and I've probably could pawn one of thse noobs b:shutup

PVE FT.....FTW?
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm ashamed that we have people that soft in this world b:surrender

apropos of people who are complete v4ginas, where do people who try to act hard because they picked a pvp server on an online game fit in on your spectrum of sweeping generalizations?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]