If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Plume_King - Heavens Tear
Plume_King - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Warbears b:angry
PK Bears b:pleased
Spanklostcity bears b:chuckle

so what are they?
(i'm getting a bit annoyed of them calling it us so we need a name for em)b:bye
Post edited by Plume_King - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Some_guy - Heavens Tear
    Some_guy - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    They are called monkeys.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Internet Superheroes. b:pleased
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The internet only gives 2 definitions to people:

Carebears

Trolls
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    They are angrybears b:angry
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Internet Superheroes. b:pleased

LOL, since when has killing random people made someone a hero?
    As for a name, just call them crazybears.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    LOL, since when has killing random people made someone a hero?
    As for a name, just call them crazybears.

Since Batman said so.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Mua's correct.

With out us there would be too many players on tea party rampages.

You guys need heros to stop this!
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BEARS ! b:thanks
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Making another name calling us bears of some sort would only make you sound that much gayer.
  • YaoJun - Sanctuary
    YaoJun - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Gotta agree with Envy there,dont call um bears.
    They are elaborate trolls.Well,not even elaborate since most of you guys get trolled so easily.
  • bobzilla21
    edited January 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    With out us there would be too many players on tea party rampages.
    You don't like cookies and tea? You people really are crazy...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Some_guy - Heavens Tear
    Some_guy - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wow. Look at all those other server players who r in Heaven's Tear section. Noobs get off our server sections!!!! (They got bored in their's so they coming to ours, guess our sever is the best.)
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Internet tough guys
    Keyboard warriors
    Compensators
    The quiet kids in the back of class
    Single
    Basement dwellers
    Degenerates
    Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, or Cho Seung **** b:shocked
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I started a character on Lost City to go check out the secret passage. What I found were 2 lvl 70 RageQuit and 1 lvl 70 BloodLust member killing all the level 30-40 people who needed quests in there.

Dunno, I'd call them Losers.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Internet tough guys
    Keyboard warriors
    Compensators
    The quiet kids in the back of class
    Single
    Basement dwellers

Degenerates
    Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, or Cho Seung **** b:shocked

actually that would be more fitting for the people who get emotional over dieing in a video game.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i like to think of lost city players as heroes, they pk people and doesn't afraid of anything
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    And I suppose Hitler was also a hero by that logic.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    And I suppose Hitler was also a hero by that logic.

Yeah. What's your point?

On topic, Lost City players are Lost City players. Most Lost City players are normal players that aren't afraid of dying to PK, and enjoy a little bit of PK spread through their gaming. They enjoy the excitement of the opportunity of being ambushed, and being able to go on an emo noobkilling rampage every now and then.

Lost City players are the norm on which names and skill is based on. PvE server players are generally lower in self-confidence/bravery(wtf?), so they are "worse". Thus, they must be labelled by the superiors in a derrogatory term. It's the way humanity works.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Let us meet in person, and then discuss bravery and what not.

Lost City players have more energy and motivation for the game because they lack any such initiatives in their lives outside. Read my list above.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    actually that would be more fitting for the people who get emotional over dieing in a video game.

And those who take pride in being in a pvp server and thinks that they are better than those who are not? Keyboard warriors they are.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    How about labelers? Or maybe name-callers? b:mischievous
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
    edited January 2009
    ark wrote: »
    Lost City players are the norm on which names and skill is based on. PvE server players are generally lower in self-confidence/bravery(wtf?), so they are "worse". Thus, they must be labelled by the superiors in a derrogatory term. It's the way humanity works.
    *Facepalm*
    Talk of bravery and self confidence from someone who goes on emo sprees and is constantly insecure is hardly convincing. I play on PvE because I don't feel like wasting my time when getting killed and having to buy Guardian Angels or top gear constantly. I want to play the game casually and at my own pace. There are enough PKers on PvE server to fight if I ever wanted to do some PK. PvP server players are no more self-confident than a PvE server player, and you are just delusional and trapped in the world of your own ego.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I just call them PKers since that's what they are. b:laugh

I see no point in name-calling someone just because they prefer a different game environment than me. That's like picking on someone because they like spicy food and it just burns my tongue off without giving me any sort of taste.

It's the same with PK'ers and Carebears.

The former enjoys an intensely competitive environment in which they can get killed at any second by any one. They enjoy the rush of looking over their shoulder constantly and wondering if PK'ing that person over there will result in a bunch of high levels chasing them down. You'll even get the odd duck who enjoy being on KOS lists. The best pro? You can always slaughter that noob that just KS'ed you. b:victory

The latter is usually a casual gamer. One who does not find the need for top-level equipment and a neverending supply of drama stimulating, but instead stressful. They don't want to be looking over their shoulder constantly. They get no thrill, no rush. They'd rather take their time reaching top level and THEN getting the best equipment before going into PK-mode. Or they may never go into PK-mode. It's an odd environment that attracts a wider range of people since their goals aren't decided by a threatful environment.

ark wrote: »

So a person who IRL serves in the armed forces and goes to war isn't brave but a coward because they choose a PvE server? Lovely logic, ark. You cannot call someone "brave" or any sort of title for choosing a PK server. Why? It's virtual and the losses do not equate to real life. You die in a game and it's not permanent. Some choose PvE because they find PvP servers a drain on their time, money and personal enjoyment. Thinking you're better than someone because you rule in a virtual world is... well, pathetic.
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I just call them PKers since that's what they are. b:laugh

I see no point in name-calling someone just because they prefer a different game environment than me. That's like picking on someone because they like spicy food and it just burns my tongue off without giving me any sort of taste.

It's the same with PK'ers and Carebears.

The former enjoys an intensely competitive environment in which they can get killed at any second by any one. They enjoy the rush of looking over their shoulder constantly and wondering if PK'ing that person over there will result in a bunch of high levels chasing them down. You'll even get the odd duck who enjoy being on KOS lists. The best pro? You can always slaughter that noob that just KS'ed you. b:victory

The latter is usually a casual gamer. One who does not find the need for top-level equipment and a neverending supply of drama stimulating, but instead stressful. They don't want to be looking over their shoulder constantly. They get no thrill, no rush. They'd rather take their time reaching top level and THEN getting the best equipment before going into PK-mode. Or they may never go into PK-mode. It's an odd environment that attracts a wider range of people since their goals aren't decided by a threatful environment.

So a person who IRL serves in the armed forces and goes to war isn't brave but a coward because they choose a PvE server? Lovely logic, ark. You cannot call someone "brave" or any sort of title for choosing a PK server. Why? It's virtual and the losses do not equate to real life. You die in a game and it's not permanent. Some choose PvE because they find PvP servers a drain on their time, money and personal enjoyment. Thinking you're better than someone because you rule in a virtual world is... well, pathetic.

The force is strong in this one
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • bobzilla21
    edited January 2009
    I see no point in name-calling someone just because they prefer a different game environment than me.
    Carebears is obviously a name made to make fun of us, I don't see why we shouldn't do it back. At least give us a better name.
    They're just jealous that there's more people using PvE servers, obviously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    Carebears is obviously a name made to make fun of us, I don't see why we shouldn't do it back. At least give us a better name.
    They're just jealous that there's more people using PvE servers, obviously.

Yes, clearly we are jealous of the amount of people who cut themselves out of the PVP experience. Someone's KSing you? Tough. That guy killled the rare pet spawn? Too bad. You see an enemy guild member outta safe zone? Can't do nothing!

OMG WE'RE SO JEALOUS BRB REROLLING PVE
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i didn't know how i was supposed to change servers, eh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Your Signature:
    Sajra - Level 24 - Hell Archer

I lol'd. Level 24! Only 65 levels to go till you actually become a Hell archer!
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • bobzilla21
    edited January 2009
    Yes, clearly we are jealous of the amount of people who cut themselves out of the PVP experience. Someone's KSing you? Tough. That guy killled the rare pet spawn? Too bad. You see an enemy guild member outta safe zone? Can't do nothing!

OMG WE'RE SO JEALOUS BRB REROLLING PVE
    2 words: anger management.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    pathetic.
    There's one word to sum up all the people who talk tough because they are in Lost City.

Nothing wrong with wanting to play the game without having to worry about losing exp and items from death or having to buy a constant supply of angels.