If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Options

Comments

• NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    apropos of people who are complete v4ginas, where do people who try to act hard because they picked a pvp server on an online game fit in on your spectrum of sweeping generalizations?

The first couple of words were giberish. Please.... Re-write it b:surrender

Oh and you're a fail carebear b:chuckle
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The first couple of words were giberish. Please.... Re-write it b:surrendere

they'd make sense if you weren't a raging imbecile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    Sisi - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    (i have bad spelling, don't mind that plz)

first of all i think that peeps play pvp cuz they like pking...like this one friend i had...and that they like the excitement of pvp cuz u'r always alarmed around if there's anyone targeting on u, which somehow is fun and gets u smarter.
    i'm into pve but i had a pker friend who always liked attking me from nowhere lol, which was kinda fun, and that got me into pking. (i'm weirdo i don't care what peeps think of me...btw i think that carebear is kind of a cute name to me personally) anyhow, i'm such a lazy bump and i got tired of being rez in nearest towns and have to regen, it is slow and it pisses me off, and that's why i don't like pking anymore. I actually don't know how it is in pvp server cuz i've never been in there since i can't put lots of money, especially time in the game. I know that there r different rules for pking on pve and pvp, but they'r really all just pking, i mean, wat's the point of having this huge argument and "flame" going on here? pker enjoying pking, "carebear" like me just like sitting around and talking and yes i have to admit that i like having "teaparties" with my friends on top of arch without worrying about being killed. i know that somepeople would laugh at me...such a lame carebear....but I have to say that watever peeps do here, pvp or pve, it's really just about having fun and enjoy themselves...some peeps i know r like have a job and family and stuff, they'r here on pve cuz they wanna relax cuz they'd be tensed up all day; some peeps i know r really just have nothing to do and being bored and just go start pvping; and also there's someone i know that wants to take over the entire game, including all three servers (which is impossible). maybe there'r peeps that think that pve players r really like cowards and don't wanna get mud on their faces, adn i'm sure there'r peeps like that everywhere...but seriously...u can't expect others to be into the game as u r, or as tough as u r, or love pvp as u r, cuz everyone has their own lifestyle on pw.
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and sorry for the long writing but i really just can't help it
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm only level 19 and I've probably could pawn one of thse noobs b:shutup

PVE FT.....FTW?

Wow! I'm real impressed with the size of them balls you got to have chosen PvP server. You're one hot s h i t!

Now go level yourself, Ms. Lvl 19, instead of running your mouth b:shutup
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hm..i have a questions that's kinda off-topic..can u see ur avatar pic when you post? cuz i can't...............b:sad
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow! I'm real impressed with the size of them balls you got to have chosen PvP server. You're one hot s h i t!

Now go level yourself, Ms. Lvl 19, instead of running your mouth b:shutup

That person is an alt i know his main and its 90+.

The whole pve vs pvp thing for me is funny as all the reasons people give for choosing pve can be done on the pvp server where as it doesnt work the other way around. To the person who quoted me on "unfouded comments" that rq was being sarcastic and even so iv seen more white names in secret passage on pve than on pvp server.

The whole idea of LC being this hardcore place where u have to watch ur ack is funny tho as i was blood red on an alt for a week and got pk'd twice. Not many people will pk u even if ur red. Chances are u will level from 1-80 having been killed a handful of times.

Only reason i tell people to come pvp server is because i dont like seeing these high levels on the forums who are interested and supposedly good at pvp yet i never get to compete with or against them because they chose pve. Just wanna make it clear all the carebear things u can do on pve u can also do on pvp with the exception that when the feeling to join in the pvp fun comes over u its easy to get into. To all new players go pvp level to 90 then come play lab:cute

Oh too all those people saying pve or pvp is a playing style whether u want to be watching ur back all the time or grind relaxed, its not. You can lead a perfectly pkless carebear life on pvp server and there are many that do but when u want some pvp competition u have the best selection. Thats why i think pvp>>pve. Also just a note there is very few white names on pve and very very little mass pvp and guild vs guild the way there is on pvp. Simple reason is not enoug white names in a guild to support mass pvp (cant call more to back u up). Tbh if u have never experienced mass pvp u have not lived and anyone who was at the huge fight at 1k during exp week with GZ and CQ vs BL (and some RQ) will tell u so. Mass Guild pvp FTWb:dirty
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Only reason i tell people to come pvp server is because i dont like seeing these high levels on the forums who are interested and supposedly good at pvp yet i never get to compete with or against them because they chose pve.
    By that logic, I don't see why you shouldn't just come to the pve servers...
    Simple reason is not enoug white names in a guild to support mass pvp (cant call more to back u up). Tbh if u have never experienced mass pvp u have not lived and anyone who was at the huge fight at 1k during exp week with GZ and CQ vs BL (and some RQ) will tell u so. Mass Guild pvp FTWb:dirty
    Mass PvP would crash my computer...I'm sure I'm not the only person who would lag really bad in those situations.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Mua is an exeption cos she is the coolest person :P

Meanwhille, Envy, you should suck Pandoras 3incher whille she sucks your 90 incher :D
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ...who are you talking to?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I seriously don't see why LS and HT is fighting... I DO see some diffrences tho:

HT (Carebears b:shocked):

More focused on Mobs
    Laggier
    Drama on WC
    Uses PWI names
    Whines about alot of stuff like spawns.

LS (Angrybears b:angry):

More focused on Pking
    Less Laggier
    More Hate on the World chat than Drama
    Uses PW-MY names.
    Whines if someone steals someone else's pked kill.

Meanwhile on my server (Peacebears b:thanks):

Focused on both
    Balanced Lagg
    Very peacefull world chat
    Uses both PWI and PW-MY names.
    Nobody whines usually. They just suck it up or just sometimes shares it.

So Sanctuary is kinda like were LS and HT players meet up and get along and forget about the hate.
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »

Mass PvP would crash my computer...I'm sure I'm not the only person who would lag really bad in those situations.

You can use the best performance option to avoid that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »

Iwant more pvp competition and fun so go to pve server? That doesnt make any sense to me....
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Iwant more pvp competition and fun so go to pve server? That doesnt make any sense to me....

In the mysterious carebear minds it makes a lot of sense
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I seriously don't see why LS and HT is fighting... I DO see some diffrences tho:

HT (Carebears b:shocked):

More focused on Mobs
    Laggier
    Drama on WC
    Uses PWI names
    Whines about alot of stuff like spawns.

LS (Angrybears b:angry):

More focused on Pking
    Less Laggier
    More Hate on the World chat than Drama
    Uses PW-MY names.
    Whines if someone steals someone else's pked kill.

Meanwhile on my server (Peacebears b:thanks):

Focused on both
    Balanced Lagg
    Very peacefull world chat
    Uses both PWI and PW-MY names.
    Nobody whines usually. They just suck it up or just sometimes shares it.

So Sanctuary is kinda like were LS and HT players meet up and get along and forget about the hate.

See, this is why I like Sanc. They're so cool and you know their girls are cute. b:cute
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    See, this is why I like Sanc. They're so cool and you know their girls are cute. b:cute

They don't have Zoe or Cat so they're instantly 200% cooler than HT.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    They don't have Zoe or Cat so they're instantly 200% cooler than HT.

Who the **** is Zoe?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Who the **** is Zoe?

b:shocked You don't know? OMG get reading now. Or if you'd like the highlights, just read Lessie's sig.
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    who's lessie?
    EDIT: oops, she's 5 posts above me, isn't she...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In the mysterious carebear minds it makes a lot of sense
    It's not good to get involved with what you don't understand, Lessie...b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archosaurian - Lost City
    Archosaurian - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Zoe and Cat are the only carebears who arent carebears. They should of joined us and Pked alot of nubs... >:D
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol zoe pking? yeah right.
    Look, she knows soooo much of pvp http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1565892#post1565892 or just read my sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As I said, I say one thing just to lure out people like you, so when I say the things I actually do, you can go on a rampage and get banned.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As I said, I say one thing just to lure out people like you, so when I say the things I actually do, you can go on a rampage and get banned.
    Are you insinuating that ALL the failure posts you've made in about 2 months(Kiting is for noobs, Warrior stun is for noobs, Clerics that heal are noobs, etc.) r some secret plan to get ppl banned?
    Didnt you say you'd do that like 1 week and half ago? I'm still here b:thanks

Try again.
    To the ones who asked who zoe is, you get to see her fail here now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I also know only one of your posts got reported. :p
    Main characters
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oh noes!!!

pffft I was expecting some awesome new pvp advice, my sig could use an update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh I just got a good idea for the pvp server. Since you think you are all tough for playing there, lets see if you can handle true toughness.

If a player character dies EVER, that character is automatically deleted. Play in that situation, and you guys deserve a lot of credit.
    Main characters
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh I just got a good idea for the pvp server. Since you think you are all tough for playing there, lets see if you can handle true toughness.

If a player character dies EVER, that character is automatically deleted. Play in that situation, and you guys deserve a lot of credit.

How about since you make yourself sound **** so often; you stop and give it some thought before you post something. Even if it take you an hour or a day. As long as you're putting more effort into what you're saying.

Gosh! People don't mind sounding dumb these days. b:shutup
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

Noone cares about your challenges mrs. carebear failure b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just as I thought, you can't handle it. You talk big but when a real challenge appears, you all run away and hide.
    Main characters