Options
    Tw times are completely random.b:surrender
    The same thing happened to Axegang
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Shinzoko paying WolfBlade to attack RQ territory now? Come on, it's not like they stand a chance so it must be something else.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well Goodluck, looks like GZ is going to gain another land. But don't be sad, they'll be loosing both next week, If RQ has true allies.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well, GZ's chances this week are heavily bolstered by the COMPLETELY **** tw times.

RQ is attacking one guild and being attacked by 3.

Our attack is friday night.

ALL THREE of our defenses are at the same time saturday night.

Really ****ing fishy. That's shady as hell. We have a day with no war at all, and all 3 of our defense wars at once...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    V CQ NAO HAVF BALLS TO ATAK BLT. V 1LY TAK BIG ABOOT PVP
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Yeah that makes sense, a lot of sense.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    Yeah that makes sense, a lot of sense.

At least we don't talk about attacking BL for the past 3 months and still sit there and do nothing. *cough* BL's invasion of Conq *cough*
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    At least we don't talk about attacking BL for the past 3 months and still sit there and do nothing. *cough* BL's invasion of Conq *cough*
    Wasn't CQ getting rolled by BLT the1st epic PVP TW on LC with the 1st epic fail included? Or Am I missing something here? like a server roll back or a time machine...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wasn't CQ getting rolled by BLT the1st epic PVP TW on LC with the 1st epic fail included? Or Am I missing something here? like a server roll back or a time machine...

Yes, BL got like 7 more land than us...oh wait....
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ::ouchie::
    T_T this thread is so hot i burned my finger when i touched it
    ::licks finger to keep it cool::
    you guys better control your flames >_>;;
    ::eats Deity for lunch and n0ob for dinner::
    -burp- excuse me ;)
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well, GZ's chances this week are heavily bolstered by the COMPLETELY **** tw times.

RQ is attacking one guild and being attacked by 3.

Our attack is friday night.

ALL THREE of our defenses are at the same time saturday night.

Really ****ing fishy. That's shady as hell. We have a day with no war at all, and all 3 of our defense wars at once...

It's the way the system works, and the way it's always worked. I doubt Outlaw and GZ are together in this - Outlaw probably just wanted a decent chance at taking land. Due to GZ already attacking us, their attack would make it 2v1.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It's been previously said in OUTLAW that if they were wiped off the map, they'd try to start again in a different spot, and RQ territories were mentioned.

But it is easy to believe that GZ would be behind it, seeing as the only TW they lost was the only one where it was just RQ VS GZ (no blessings, smaller guild attacks, etc).
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    But it is easy to believe that GZ would be behind it, seeing as the only TW they lost was the only one where it was just RQ VS GZ (no blessings, smaller guild attacks, etc).
    O__O T3h truth is always hard to believe!!

:: licks RQ's **** ::
    Yeah, we own GZ if the fight is fair

:: throws a BIG bag of chip 'o cheats at shinzoko ::
    Take that cheater >___>;;
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'd like to be the first to say BL needs to man up and admit they lost and got rolled. After CQ lost their war to BL even though we had you guys defending the full 3 hours you bragged and bragged about winning and "rolling" CQ. Here you are against GZ and have your crystal damaged badly and is forced to turtle up again and fully defend and when we say you got rolled, its "no it was an even match no one won".

Grow some balls and admit you lost. You brag to CQ every time saying you won, well I suppose you lost to GZ then if we follow your logic.

Wanna know a big difference too? In our TW it was basically us trying to push into your base the whole time and you attempting to backdoor and destroyed one tower I believe. In your TW against GZ you tried to attack and let GZ backdoor and almost win.

Anyways I can't wait to see Transcend's video of this war, I hope he didn't try to ninja people so much so we can see some good action.

I guess Pandora's amazing logic where he eliminates GZ off the map next week now fails.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Was a fun Tw, the situation now is funny i wonder how Blt want to win vs CQ if cant win vs Us that are ''weaker'' . Well we will see next week .
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'd like to be the first to say BL needs to man up and admit they lost and got rolled. After CQ lost their war to BL even though we had you guys defending the full 3 hours you bragged and bragged about winning and "rolling" CQ. Here you are against GZ and have your crystal damaged badly and is forced to turtle up again and fully defend and when we say you got rolled, its "no it was an even match no one won".

Grow some balls and admit you lost. You brag to CQ every time saying you won, well I suppose you lost to GZ then if we follow your logic.

We never denied that we lost so not sure where your "man up and and admit that you lost" comment comes from. I think you're just randomly trolling o_O. Guardianz played very well props to them.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    We never denied that we lost so not sure where your "man up and and admit that you lost" comment comes from. I think you're just randomly trolling o_O. Guardianz played very well props to them.

I quote kyri "Its an even match. No one won"

Yet on the screen the system message clear announced "Guardianz are victorious."

Blonde more....qq more....fail more...
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I quote kyri "Its an even match. No one won"

Yet on the screen the system message clear announced "Guardianz are victorious."

Blonde more....qq more....fail more...

Well in theory she is wrong because we didn't break their crystal before the 3 hours work while practically speaking they didn't break ours either. Anyways, it doesn't really matter fact stays that we didn't beat them and I fully acknowledge the lost. I still believe and know we're a stronger guild but it definitely showed us that we got a few internal issues we need to work on that really didn't work too well during the TW. Feel free to flame all you want tho.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Well in theory she is wrong because we didn't break their crystal before the 3 hours work while practically speaking they didn't break ours either. Anyways, it doesn't really matter fact stays that we didn't beat them and I fully acknowledge the lost. I still believe and know we're a stronger guild but it definitely showed us that we got a few internal issues we need to work on that really didn't work too well during the TW. Feel free to flame all you want tho.

Nah, that was well put. I agree with you....for once ;)

if you lose, you lose. no biggie. just don't be like a 'certain' someone and come up with something like gz payed outlaw or something :D
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    BLT has lost it's touch. Without grim, BLT has become a badly organized guild. Never expected to see this... never.
    RQ rolled GZ and RQ is micro compared to BLT.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    BLT has lost it's touch. Without grim, BLT has become a badly organized guild. Never expected to see this... never.

Grim is here but guess the damage is done. Good bye BL. Time to move to Sanc...
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ow, that almost hurt. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options

Nah, we hadn't pvp tw ever since CQ attacked us, we got a bunch of new members since then, inflamez was on and we had the proper strategy the problem was the execution. We know what didn't work and I'm not going to say anything as people would just straight up say that I'm trying to find excuses but you will see way better results next time.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    TW has really just began. There hasnt been any really good pvp tw. With the exception of Conq v Unlimited. Other than that it was all pve or guilds vastly outnumbered. Now with the whole Gz and Bloodlust and Ragequit guilds will begin to get better. After this week Conq will join the fun toob:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    BL lost to GZ the same way RQ first lost to GZ. By getting soft, content and living off their numerous lands.

Hopefully this will be the swift kick BL needed to revitalize themselves.
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    BL lost to GZ the same way RQ first lost to GZ. By getting soft, content and living off their numerous lands.

Hopefully this will be the swift kick BL needed to revitalize themselves.

That was hardly why RQ lost. It was mostly due to our levels which was directly related to our PvP activity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slanleat - Lost City
    Slanleat - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That was hardly why RQ lost. It was mostly due to our levels which was directly related to our PvP activity.

So pkin lvl 30's and 40's for pk rank is more important than grinding lvls to compete against a high lvl guild ? Pretty lame **** excuse.

BL had the chances to invade Conq land and would have taken it even with the BL bots still not being banned.

Next week should see Conq invade and take BL land and hopefully it's close to RQ so can go there too.Unfortunately GZ are based on those lands too so it might need a big push north from Conq to STFU a random pk guild who got lucky by sucking Bl **** to stay safe on TW map but obviously not swallowing to face the inevitable.

BL are failing and have offered a huge opportunity to Conq to be the next Warlord without Conq being a random pk guild 'though Bl aint either'.

Pandora sucked Grims **** too soon for RQ to hold any long term sway ingame.

If pkin lvl 30 nubs is what RQ is about then it's pretty clear that RQ leader hasn't got a long term goal just like Delphi all over again.Kill nubs and then disappear in time.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So pkin lvl 30's and 40's for pk rank is more important than grinding lvls to compete against a high lvl guild ? Pretty lame **** excuse.

BL had the chances to invade Conq land and would have taken it even with the BL bots still not being banned.

Next week should see Conq invade and take BL land and hopefully it's close to RQ so can go there too.Unfortunately GZ are based on those lands too so it might need a big push north from Conq to STFU a random pk guild who got lucky by sucking Bl **** to stay safe on TW map but obviously not swallowing to face the inevitable.

BL are failing and have offered a huge opportunity to Conq to be the next Warlord without Conq being a random pk guild 'though Bl aint either'.

Pandora sucked Grims **** too soon for RQ to hold any long term sway ingame.

If pkin lvl 30 nubs is what RQ is about then it's pretty clear that RQ leader hasn't got a long term goal just like Delphi all over again.Kill nubs and then disappear in time.

Amen to that.
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    BL lost to GZ

Hmmm... I did not see that coming, but I don't think it will change a thing. Don't know thought. This server is so kewl =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Slanleat - Lost City
    Slanleat - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    julio69 wrote: »
    Hmmm... I did not see that coming, but I don't think it will change a thing. Don't know thought. This server is so kewl =D

I imagine Gz lvlin like fook for a week unhindered helped them.To think Grim asked Ul to Kos Conq and fail really makes this server kewl.

Conq kos bl,rq,ul.
    Ul kos conq,ag.
    Bl kos conq ag.
    rq kos everyone as random pkers do but conq ag mainly.
    So conq took a 3 pronged kos and stil lvled and survived and wiped 1 kos off the map.
    Ul was splintered and was still fuming at the RQ kos that panic indured so took action and took in ag who fookin rock at pk as all would tell you.
    Gz are a ul ag panic combo who bar 1/3rd are RQ pkers.Rq due to bad leadership thought that Gz were a BL kos guild but were badly mistaken and have since paid the price.Bl have since sucked Gz **** to take KOS off so they can kinda lvl/bot.

Will Gms ever ban Bloodlust bots or are they all gonna get to 90 and world chat buying bound lvl 90 gear ?

b:surrender
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I imagine Gz lvlin like fook for a week unhindered helped them.To think Grim asked Ul to Kos Conq and fail really makes this server kewl.

Conq kos bl,rq,ul.
    Ul kos conq,ag.
    Bl kos conq ag.
    rq kos everyone as random pkers do but conq ag mainly.
    So conq took a 3 pronged kos and stil lvled and survived and wiped 1 kos off the map.
    Ul was splintered and was still fuming at the RQ kos that panic indured so took action and took in ag who fookin rock at pk as all would tell you.
    Gz are a ul ag panic combo who bar 1/3rd are RQ pkers.Rq due to bad leadership thought that Gz were a BL kos guild but were badly mistaken and have since paid the price.Bl have since sucked Gz **** to take KOS off so they can kinda lvl/bot.

Will Gms ever ban Bloodlust bots or are they all gonna get to 90 and world chat buying bound lvl 90 gear ?

b:surrender

First - All that I got from your post is ''I hate this, I hate that''.

Second - GuardianZ is a guild formed by a common hate, the RQ hate (it can do amazing things this hate, that's why they like it), RQ didn't need help when GZ was 3 separate guilds and won't need help now that they are one either. Guilds formed by hate never last. I was in one once, 4 guilds merged to take out the best guild on the server, massive fail.

Third - I take it by the way you said that this server is cool that you don't really believe in that, if that's the case why don't you get the **** off? Go to HT, I'm sure you will have fun there ;]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
This discussion has been closed.