SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Options

Comments

• Tigertease - Heavens Tear
    Tigertease - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Alright, my client's up and running again. :)

Got a few more invites sorted, have a few still pending. See below for reasons:

Jalena - not been able to catch you online yet
    Tigertease - "player does not exist", so can you let me know what character name I should invite?
    Ascension - not been able to catch you online yet

I'll keep trying, and so will the others of course. :)

It's TigerTease. It wouldn't let me use caps on the forum when I signed up. It use to all be lowercase, but when I added the avatar it changed the first "t." I don't get it.
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hmm thats interesting I also saw some character on thread game ban post above

I sayed banned for not having first letter big but as I later found out it is bigger letter just in forum its lowered kinda wird so if its first letter no matter if its lower or bigger its in forum first letter big and rest is small
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Welcome to the gang, Ascension!

TigerTease, thanks for clarifying. I'll keep an eye out for you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • neithy
    neithy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Posted this in another thread.. and for the record, I'm not exactly interested in a humongous guild. Would prefer something on a smaller scale.

If you still have room, I'm certainly interested despite having absolutely no idea what a guild entails :D

I'm 37, GMT+2, working way too much and spending whatever free time I have mostly on the computer. Haven't tried this kind of game online before, merely dabbled with similar games offline. After a week of getting lost all over the map I have so far managed to create a venomancer and a cleric on Heavens Tear, both are lvl 19-20ish so I must have been doing something right.. I like both so not sure which will be the main. Might try out the humans before deciding - if I can at all!

In game it's either Ragesh or SkalTura, I have almost the entire weekend off so will be online quite a bit chasing after the FB19's in case you want to get in touch :) Any help would be appreciated btw ;)
    To venture in the fair unknown
    I must enter as I leave:
    A traveller, alone
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'll keep an eye out for you.

In the meantime... SOLDIER forums are now live! Be sure to check us out at http://z10.invisionfree.com/SOLDIERalliance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tmosteel
    tmosteel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Question: Would a soon to be 41 year old guy :eek: be too mature to join SOLDIER?
    On the other MMORPGs I have played, I gave away my age because I knew how to use the Shift key. On one of the games, I formed a guild for players 25 yrs +. Enjoy guild chatting.
    I'm Eastern time, and play daytime. (Work nights)
    If you decide that having slightly more mature :rolleyes: member in your guild might be interesting, I go by: Acero Level 20+ Blademaster
  • blublo
    blublo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I see you have an age limit of 20 yrs old? Sadness :(
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    41 years old is never too mature!

We start at 20 (your odd exception possible), but there is no maximum age in SOLDIER. As long as our members meet the description of mature, fun and friendly we're happy to have them. I'm looking forward to seeing you in game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Annnnd... we have TeamSpeak! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamie3306
    jamie3306 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    hi i would like to join ur gild im a lv 10 cleric my sn is djfhakifeg i no stuped but i was in a hurry im on most of the time so by the time u get this ill be 15 or 16
  • Ghsfgbsf - Heavens Tear
    Ghsfgbsf - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    i forgot to tell u it would be easer to e mail me at darkglifknight@aol.com subject it as hi jack thinks
  • branch
    branch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Greetings!

Please accept this as my application to the Guild.

I play a Barb by the name of Gyonax. He just hit 24. I am completely new to the game. So far I just did quests and kill mobs,

I am in my early 30's. I live in Calif., I usually play during the day. Something like from 7am Pacific Time to noonish, so I guess I will get to play with the Europeans in the Guild. I also play from 7pm on during the night, can't play very much during the weekends though.

My last two games played were Age of Conan and Warhammer Online, but I was disappointed in both. Played a cleric in AoC and an Archmage in WAR. So far I am having a great time with PWI. And I believe I will enjoy the game more if I am in a guild such as this one.

Thanks.

Matt aka Gyonax
  • napzie
    napzie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Dear Miriel or Zane,

I'm 25, live in the EST time zone, use Heaven's Tear, tend to play some evenings around 9-12 midnight. I've been alternating between two chars lately, an archer named "Quilwae" and a Venomancer named "Vixirikka".

I'd also love to join a "mature" as you've described, perhaps with a touch of actual role-playing, which you simply don't see anymore in MMORPG's, am I right, folks?

The next time I'll get to play is probably Wednesday night. If I don't hear from you on the forums, I'll whisper you two when I'm in the game.

Thanks, and good night.

~TheSynapZe
    "I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try"
    ~Bart Simpson, the Canine Mutiny
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    We're not really a role-playing guild, although the occasional silly FF7 reference does pop up, and our members can acquire SOLDIER ranks by posting on the forums. We're always up for a good laugh, though, so if you can live with the fact that our friendliness will have to make up for a lack of role-players and role-playing, you'll fit in just fine. :)

I'll get in touch with you guys if I can, and if not, I'll send out some officers to keep an eye on you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dannyg123
    dannyg123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hi I'm Dancor.
    Ive been playing PWI for a week now and its seeming a dit repetitive. I'm lvl 20 at the moment and I'm sure the game will be more fun at a higher lvl but right now i need some friends todo some questing and dungeons with or whatever else may be fun to do. so I am looking to join your guild soldier. I am actually new to the game but I'm an mmorpg boffin from WoW to EQ+EQ2, Eve, FFXI and many others, I understand that need comes before greed and basically I'm just out for some fun.
    When the demons rise from the depths of hell and the souls of the living are harvested for the dark ones passage into this realm. All the heroes on Heavens Tear will band together for the final Battle of Good versus Evil. It is said the heroes will be lead by the prophet
    Dancor.

~Who shall be found face down in the pub lol~ :) [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avangelass
    avangelass Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yall sound like what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {quote}I am also looking for a growing guild with mature adults preferbly 22+ either vent or TS servers, also guild website I know the game is still new and growing. A good guild who doesn't let every "joe" in has fun getting to know each other and game content growing and learning together but also knows people have RL. SOOO anyone have those qualification and stable people who can cut loose have fun and know that swear words do not entirly damage your brain hit me up in game.

PS: sadly I have 2 RL jobs but you'd be amazed at how much I play.

Don't worry the silence on the server is b/c they heard a WOMANS voice! dimissed!!{quote}

PSS: unfortunately my mike was destroyed by my husky :(
    I'm waiting for my new one
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Alright, the latest applications have been thrown at our officers for fodder. ;)

I'll expect the results by tomorrow, hope to see all of you in game soon. :)

Jalena- I can't seem to get a hold of you, have you been able to get in touch with any of the officers at all?

And avangelass, is there an in-game name we can find you with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avangelass
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Can't remember it at the moment I'm at work :)
    But I will be on tonight around 11:30pm Central. I made a mage/Wizard. I switched from WoW:)!!!!
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    avangelass wrote: »
    Can't remember it at the moment I'm at work :)
    But I will be on tonight around 11:30pm Central. I made a mage/Wizard. I switched from WoW:)!!!!

I might be asleep at that time, so just drop a line in the thread when you know your character name and I'll get in touch with you (or an officer will).

Also, Dancor... I'm assuming you're 20+?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avangelass
    edited September 2008
    Options
    My in game character name is Shilina:D

Well I'll see yall in game.
  • Shilina - Heavens Tear
    Shilina - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Avangelass<
    Ah ok this is my toon!!!!

I have been playing WoW from well its sad to say yrs....but any way please don't let the lvl fool you the experience is good but the character is great;)!!!!! I just downloaded the game this past weekend. As I said though 2RL jobs now I'm off to my next one:( but it is somewhat fun!!!
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Lots of people have played WoW for years... you shouldn't be embarrassed about it- just be proud you've managed to quit. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elicious
    elicious Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for a mature guild. Can I get an invite please?

game name: LinaInverse_
  • alagondar
    alagondar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi, my name is Fernando, I'm 28 years old, I've been playing PW these last days ... I started in Sanctuary server but its rather new ... and I would like to play with experienced players :)

I've read SOLDIER rules and I completely agree with them. I'm an active player that got bored of L2 ... so I plan to stay here for a long period of time and would love to spend it with a good community of players.

Hope to hear back from you soon :)

Nick IG "Alagondar"

Regards,
    Fernando.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Fernando,

Do you have a character on Heaven's Tear as well? SOLDIER is not featured on the Sanctuary server I'm afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The latest applications have been forwarded to the officers for consideration.

Please be aware that as of now, we're limiting entry of Venomancers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alagondar
    alagondar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Fernando,

Do you have a character on Heaven's Tear as well? SOLDIER is not featured on the Sanctuary server I'm afraid.

Yes I have ... I forgot to mention that in my first post. Sry for that.

My nick ig "Alagondar"
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Great, thanks! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I waited to get a sense of the game and decided not to join a guild until lvl20+. Can't say waiting to decide was the greatest decision but joining Soldier has been a pretty good deal. No drama (thank god) and a pretty lively and helpful group of people. We'll be doing FB runs this weekend so hope to see you all Saturday... and see ya'll tonight!

I can't wait to get competitive at the higher levels. GO GO GO!
  • Quilwae - Heavens Tear
    Quilwae - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I seem to keep missing you guys. Still interested in joining. Will you be on Saturday night?

~Napzie, nee TheSynapZe

P.S. Quilwae's hair is purple, don't know what's with my portrait up there.