Upcoming G17/R5 weapon release in PW-CN Discussion

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Wow it says you can change the +80 atk levels on wep to def levels. Thats a pretty insane jump in defence. This actually sounds really exciting.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User

attackerv said:

i am OKsomeone misunderstand me cuz I have no time to give more details.
    My job here just causes some1 attentions then he/she can bring more translation to here.
    I am basically inactive in game and busy. Hard to translate all things to English
    ============
    about new skills, basically enhance classes character. For example, archer's left/right jumps can bring immune movement debuff. BM lion stun will add drop weapon effect. psy ultra-skill is transfer all soul-force to attack. cleric ultra-skill is double target hp and full hp; wiz ultra-skill is dmg deal +50% but dmg take +50% ( many wiz angrys for this)

no idea how hard to get G17R5, but think about purge+purify bow or GoF+purify bow (BTW, magic class is no GoF, but have a new stat is about have chance to doubt dmg ). that will be very OP

G17R1 is from housing system quest. that upgrade stuff is from housing quest and new FB.

But they are warsoul weapons though correct? If so, you don't have to obtain them.

G17 is a new weapon, independence of other weapons exist
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    yea i just went into the translation and seems g17 weapons are from daily questing something​​
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    attackerv said:

attackerv said:

i am OKsomeone misunderstand me cuz I have no time to give more details.
    My job here just causes some1 attentions then he/she can bring more translation to here.
    I am basically inactive in game and busy. Hard to translate all things to English
    ============
    about new skills, basically enhance classes character. For example, archer's left/right jumps can bring immune movement debuff. BM lion stun will add drop weapon effect. psy ultra-skill is transfer all soul-force to attack. cleric ultra-skill is double target hp and full hp; wiz ultra-skill is dmg deal +50% but dmg take +50% ( many wiz angrys for this)

no idea how hard to get G17R5, but think about purge+purify bow or GoF+purify bow (BTW, magic class is no GoF, but have a new stat is about have chance to doubt dmg ). that will be very OP

G17R1 is from housing system quest. that upgrade stuff is from housing quest and new FB.

But they are warsoul weapons though correct? If so, you don't have to obtain them.

G17 is a new weapon, independence of other weapons exist
    Still you don't have to get the new weapon. It is your choice. x)

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    aphrodita said:

gotta love how certain users that showed their stupidity multiple times through the years still call someone, that constantly provides legit info a troll. he could just keep his knowledge to himself or his friends and take advantage of it you know..god, this community.

especially bloodedone87 and jadasia, i wish to know your main chars ingame and if you attend the possible cross-nw.

Where did I call him a troll? Please dont put in my mouth words I didnt used. I even said in my first comment on this thread: '' Anyway since OP didnt provide us any links or picture I wont believe it from the start its true. But I wont jump to call him a liar yet. Well see.'' Or dont you know how to read?
    I said it that I have my doubts about it. The fact that someone provided legit info all the time doesnt mean one day he cant be wrong about something. And I fail to see how would he could have take advantage if he would have keep this for himself. If PWCN got this G17 weapons we will get next year too. And before we get it PWi will anounce us about it.
    I didnt call him a troll. Other people did on this thread but you jump on my throath.
    About my main in game: is LuminaFerron on Etherblade server. is not possible cross-server NW. Thats a certain thing now. Nope I wont attent this weak. Maybe next week. Dont know yet.
    I know why you are asking this: You want to kill my main during NW. OH God I've never been killed or 1 shot during NW and Im gonna cut my veins if you do so to me.( sarcasm).
    giphy.gif

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Well I apologize for calling you troll but those weapons seem so far off from what we got right now it sounded pretty unbelievable And when I couldnt find anything on CN site with quick glance, seemed like it was just a troll. Either way interesting to see how things affect balance of the classes. Guess I start stashing stuff I need to max a new wep.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    G17R1 = R8, you can get it from stuffs from housing daily quest by 10 days
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • limonazza
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcCbE-4H1DM

from 11min on, forge with g17 etch​​
  • xskysoldier
    limonazza said:

from 11min on, forge with g17 etch​​

Forge with?

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    Was only a matter of time.

Give this one 6 months or so... Wait thats TW reset is it not? LOL!​​
  • xskysoldier
    heero200 said:

Was only a matter of time.

Give this one 6 months or so... Wait thats TW reset is it not? LOL!​​

If this weap is better than our R93rd weap, do we all just get the new g17 and trash our r93rd weap? I mean this can't possibly come to our servers. Think of how many people will really leave the game..

• limonazza
    man just watch the vid
    weapon is one tier better respect r9r3

if you don't go for it, yea you will heavily fall behind

SOMEONE TRANSLATE SKILLZ PLSSSSSSS​​
  • limonazza
    allright i translated wizards since its the one concerning me:

self buff, all skill damage increased by 50% but you take 50% more damage

distance shrink will stealth (o.o)

- a skill i wasnt able to translate

bid getting buffed in damage​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Still, PWCN has lots of gear that differs from our version. It's no gaurentee that these will come here or if they do it's not certain they will be the same. I guess it seems more likely since we also got pack item ring upgrades recently but what are the chances we would get this weapon from an FB (we can't get any more FBs if we're using this term as the true meaning, a cultivation dungeon quest unless something truly crazy happens) and/or housing quest? They would have to change so many things, and make it into a charge thing here I imagine.

If it is a singular pack item like the fingerbead just imagine how much that would go for. Even on TT there still is only maybe two handfuls of people with this upgraded ring, and this weapon would truly be game breaking.

I can't wait to try to kill a Barb with puri proc.​​
  • xskysoldier
    @sylenthunder What do you think about all of this? I'm not sure if you've been paying attention to Wanmei. But do you think our servers will get these weapons?

• gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    I made a Google translation and looks like pretty good for all classes

Physical Weapons

Physical occupation weapon attack triggered Properties Master Properties
    mad God of War: force is blessed Berserker, the greater the chance of injury to play doubles, but will lose 5% of maximum health.
    Broken Ling Chi: The blessed spirits broken force, the greater the chances of other useful disperse state.
    Phytophthora stiff line: attacks have a chance to make the treatment target by reduced by 50% for 8 seconds.
    Xiao robbery weight: attacks have a chance to make their own crit rate increased by 30%, crit damage increased by 30% for shot seconds.
    Eclipse heart cut: attacks have a chance to make the target physical defense and magic defense reduced by 100% for 8 seconds.

A passive trigger attribute too
    pure curse (purify spell for HA,LA): tiger-2.gifthere is a chance to lift themselves abnormal state is attacked, while stun immunity, slowing effect, movement speed increased by 200% for S seconds.
    Pan Long A: The attack has a chance to dodge the negative state itself in the next 5 seconds.
    Wind blur: When under attack have a chance to make their own dodge damage over the next 5 seconds.
    Woman duly body: an attack has a chance to make themselves into the non-selected state in the next S seconds while the enemy lost target.
    Compassionate care: an attack have a chance to get themselves a shield, absorbing all damage within the next 8 seconds received, after the shield itself will disappear once per second,
    equivalent to shield damage absorbed by total disregard 5% Defense injury, sustained 20 seconds.

Magical Weapons

Law career weapon main attribute attack trigger property

Chi row soul: attacks have a chance to play doubles injury.
    Happy meaning: attacks have a chance to make their own singing time by 30% for 8 seconds.
    Phytophthora stiff line: attacks have a chance to make the treatment target by reduced by 50% for 8 seconds.
    Xiao robbery weight: attacks have a chance to make their own crit rate increased by 30%, crit damage increased by 30% for 10 seconds.
    Eclipse heart cut: attacks have a chance to make the target to reduce physical defense and magic defense a few. . % For 8 seconds.

This are defensive specials

A passive trigger attribute too
    pure curse : there is a chance to lift themselves abnormal state is attacked, while stun immunity, slowing effect, movement speed increased by 200% for S seconds.
    Pan Long A: The attack has a chance to dodge the negative state itself in the next S seconds.
    Wind blur: When under attack have a chance to make their own dodge damage over the next S seconds.
    Woman duly body: an attack has a chance to make themselves into the non-selected state in the next S seconds while the enemy lost target.
    Compassionate care: an attack have a chance to get themselves a shield, absorbing all damage within the next 8 seconds suffered, after elimination l shield itself will be a loss
    equivalent to the total amount of shield to absorb damage per second S% The damage ignoring defense, which lasts 20 seconds.​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Honestly, I'd say it's highly likely we'll get them seeing as they seem to have been trying to get this version in line with CN for awhile and having the same end-game gear would be one massive step towards that. :/​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    Thing is do they want our gears to match up. Or keep making custom ones. If I was a dev I know the answer I would give.
  • limonazza
    barb with purify... ok... nice TWs we gonna have,,,​​
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    purify for barbs.... really?.... and double damage for aa class.... lmao....
    ever want to see a stormbringer 1 shot a boss in fsp? xD

I wonder what the sb skill changes are, espicially our ultimate.....​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Forget that. Stealthing venos gonna be OP.​​
  • bloodedone87
    edited November 2015
    This is how some weapons are looking like:

giphy.gif

• gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    This is how some weapons are looking like:

on the video i can see Claws and/or Fists you have some ScreenShots of them :open_mouth:

​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I have extracted the new skills. Translators go!

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=adVuCSuH

At a quick glance these look like new primal skills plus one super skill.
    ​​
  • bloodedone87
    G17 forge panel looks like this:

giphy.gif

• parise09
    parise09 Posts: 1 Arc User
    So am I correct in assuming this is just a weapon upgrade? (at least in this current release) and not armor? Ive been working towards putting josd in my armor and I really dont want to do it just to get new armor! Im already annoyed enough i'll have to transfer my bow refines. And any word on how much of this is going to be in the boutique only? or can the whole thing be farmed?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Inb4 ultimate weapon obtained only through reroll... Of r8rr. Thats right, r8rrrrrrrrr quicksandmaze for the next 20 years!
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I hope it's made from r8rr, I would feel OP for quite a while before rest of server catches up to me.
    But... probably not lol...​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    eeeehhhh i just hope we can use r9rr weapons to go straight for the new ones cuz... hell r9rr was expensive mouse-35.gif

But do we seriously need even more OP weapons? like seriously barbs with puri? casters with zerk (without the HP cost even)?
    This will be... interessting to say the least.
    And i just went +12 on my daggers, great. i can trash those in a few months thats good to know (not)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • knownase
    knownase Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    So if I read that skill list right...Barbs get a nice boost. Slam pushes players now and debuffs. Their 300 CD skill seems like an absolute stun nuke. I is happy....if true.
    Ice Bear is pleased.