• SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear
    SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Mine worked perfectly. Thankyou.
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Code DOES NOT WORK

make sure you copy the whole code to paste into ARC client Redeem option.

(your code is also mailed to you which might make it easier to read (if you were retyping it into ARC)
  • Brunsizer - Heavens Tear
    Brunsizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    relogged twice seeing S.Vs post got code to work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got mine, thanks
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Caught the website when it was up for long enough to make account and grab a code thanks. My luck was bad tho 2 Bs (same slot) for a slot that already has Bs, o well.

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm awaiting verification now. Hopefully, I can get S cards. We'll see....
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ironknight wrote: »
    Caught the website when it was up for long enough to make account and grab a code thanks. My luck was bad tho 2 Bs (same slot) for a slot that already has Bs, o well.

Ouch. That's rough buddy. b:surrender

Edit: ....And I get to join you. I got two B cards, and I've got A's already, so yeah...

Thanks for the promotion nonetheless Andrew.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Lol it broke after I signed up. xD
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Broken, we probably flooded the server...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wilai29#4617
    wilai29#4617 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I wish people would be smarter..
    If a website does not ask your PwI login&password, how are they supposed to scam/**** you?
    It's not that difficult to determine such things
  • aoshi
    aoshi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am back! I apologize, I got off work and then I had to run to store and finish Christmas shopping for the wife! Hectic.

Anyways, the server is up currently, but I am talking to the Server host currently so I will try and get this fixed once and for good.

I will let you know more once it happens.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    LOL...well, next time you all decide to do a special give away like this you'll know to throw those servers into full power....b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    PWI rarely does these MMO site giveaways so im not surprised to a point xD

last time was a good year or more ago where some of us got maaaaasssssssssss amounts of HP plat charms that lasted us through the year.... I remember the group of us silently clicking and being on vent... each of us got from 15-40 charms... LOL

Rule of thumb, gotta always check google for MMO GIVEAWAYS once in a while, cause i saw the +10 orbs from last week were on couple sites not just one. And as any mmo out there, the company doesnt tell its players exactly which site they post their freebies on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    LOL...well, next time you all decide to do a special give away like this you'll know to throw those servers into full power....b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Nah, apparently the server host is slacking for me right now. I've been talking to them for a bit. They said this will be resolved within the hour. Not really sure what is wrong on there end. I keep hearing different things.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon and behind us!
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for the card packs. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    I have received word that the problems should be over now. Hopefully we don't have this problem anymore. If possible I will try to see if PWE is interested in refueling up the codes for those that missed this opportunity since it went this well. I want to thank you for everyone that had to deal with the database error. I apologize once again.
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It workd for me, thanks a bunch =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Silmarien - Dreamweaver
    Silmarien - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    codes all used up b:cry
  • Ninuska - Lost City
    Ninuska - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so I registered there for nothing now? D;
  • raizeluchiha
    raizeluchiha Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I can't seem to find the "Request Code " on the bottom of the giveaway.
    Are all the code used up?
    Please reply aoshib:surrender.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    All keys have been awarded guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I call bs. I signed up and validated my account on MMOLife like a week ago, when the bulletin was first released about this giveaway. I validated my account, was the first to post on the bulletin, and even posted on MMOLife's facebook about how I could not receive the code due to their website acting up.

Now a bunch of people got the giveaway, and I didnt?

Messed up.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • XLadyMayax - Dreamweaver
    XLadyMayax - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seriously??

Is there any other way to get the code now?
    I hope PWI can release a code in FB like it used to.

b:surrender
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Greetings All,

I can't say enough on how sorry I am for the website problems that we had. As I worked through them as fast as possible, I wasn't able to get everyone a code, so I apologize.

As for what I am trying to do, I have requested more keys, and hopefully enough to make sure that everyone that wants one is able to get one. I can't make any promises as it is totally up to PWI, I can only request them, but I will keep you informed on this thread, our MMOLIFE website, and our Facebook.
    Nahktuul - Archosaur

I call bs. I signed up and validated my account on MMOLife like a week ago, when the bulletin was first released about this giveaway. I validated my account, was the first to post on the bulletin, and even posted on MMOLife's facebook about how I could not receive the code due to their website acting up.

Messed up.

I apologize for the problems that you had, but what was your name that you used on Facebook? Also, I just posted this giveaway up Friday I believe. I believe we only had 1 code used, before I posted the thread here on the PWI forums. As for a message on Facebook, my wife never told me we had any message about giveaway codes till I posted this thread yesterday. I am unsure about what happen, but hopefully we can make it up by getting more codes for everyone including yourself.

Andrew
    MMOLIFE - Founder
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Messed up.
    if you signed up when the giveaway first came out, you would have gotten it cause their site mod didnt post it here until 2 days later...which is when pple RUSHED to get it >.> sucks when you overestimate PWI's 'dead'ness doesnt it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dont Work
  • likelife2013
    likelife2013 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No Codes available? Great i lost my time here ._.
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    aoshi wrote: »
    Greetings All,

I can't say enough on how sorry I am for the website problems that we had. As I worked through them as fast as possible, I wasn't able to get everyone a code, so I apologize.

As for what I am trying to do, I have requested more keys, and hopefully enough to make sure that everyone that wants one is able to get one. I can't make any promises as it is totally up to PWI, I can only request them, but I will keep you informed on this thread, our MMOLIFE website, and our Facebook.

I apologize for the problems that you had, but what was your name that you used on Facebook? Also, I just posted this giveaway up Friday I believe. I believe we only had 1 code used, before I posted the thread here on the PWI forums. As for a message on Facebook, my wife never told me we had any message about giveaway codes till I posted this thread yesterday. I am unsure about what happen, but hopefully we can make it up by getting more codes for everyone including yourself.

Andrew
    MMOLIFE - Founder
    No Codes available? Great i lost my time here ._.
    Dont Work

Please read up ^ I have stated that I am working on getting more codes "meaning we're out".
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon