Perfect World International: Eclipse Expansion Giveaway

Options

Comments

• Zombywoof - Lost City
    Zombywoof - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thank you to the no-lifes that prolly made multi-email accounts and multi-mmo accounts to acquire their B-S card multiple times while some ppl got nothing
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thank you to the no-lifes that prolly made multi-email accounts and multi-mmo accounts to acquire their B-S card multiple times while some ppl got nothing

If you hadn't posted, this would have been buried until there was an actual update to possibly more cards.
  • aoshi
    aoshi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

I've been trying to monitor all new registrations and I've only monitored a few IP Address that made multiple accounts, but were questioned (and banned if didn't respond). So if and when we do get the next batch of keys then I won't have to worry about their IP Address.
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thats because a lot of us have multi accounts lol usealy a code is only good once per account associated with the e-mail address.

so the way you did it was right what sucked was the webpage offline when middile of registering.

other thing to keep in mind its first come first serve ip block is useless ill just bypass it with a proxy anyways lol.

so think when you put code up every one typicaly had 2-3 acounts but now with the 95 boost pill pwi gave out for free they will have like 9-10 acounts of every class and race 95+toons

also ignore negative reply's and comments usealy these people are leaches and have multi accounts and those that are honest your SOL first come first serve is just common sense.

But to MMO Life dont listhen or take on any negativity where just spoiled anyways poor sparky
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Any updates on when will be more codes? a lot of us did not got anything, it says no more codes...and we did registered...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lets see who keeps updated on things....

Heres 1 legit code un-used i spammed off early on:

War Avatar from level B to S
    3e3MOi0z

Just for annoyance, i added a space at the end for those double clicker highlighters. If the spaces are included when you paste it, the code wont work b:chuckle

Happy keepers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Thats because a lot of us have multi accounts lol usealy a code is only good once per account associated with the e-mail address.

so the way you did it was right what sucked was the webpage offline when middile of registering.

other thing to keep in mind its first come first serve ip block is useless ill just bypass it with a proxy anyways lol.

so think when you put code up every one typicaly had 2-3 acounts but now with the 95 boost pill pwi gave out for free they will have like 9-10 acounts of every class and race 95+toons

also ignore negative reply's and comments usealy these people are leaches and have multi accounts and those that are honest your SOL first come first serve is just common sense.

But to MMO Life dont listhen or take on any negativity where just spoiled anyways poor sparky

You are completely right about the people using Proxy's, which I cannot control anything on that side. But as for the website going down, yeah that was our server host's problem (which I already yelled at). We hopefully have everything fixed and ready to roll when we hopefully(dont hold me to it) get more codes. It will be up to what PWE is wanting to do. I have requested for more though for the players that didn't get one.

You are right again on first come first server. It's tough to get the word out there for "Everyone" to hear about it. I do try not to let people get to me which they don't but I do try and correct what their trying to say and give them an answer for their questions.
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lets see who keeps updated on things....

Heres 1 legit code un-used i spammed off early on:

War Avatar from level B to S
    3e3MOi0z

Just for annoyance, i added a space at the end for those double clicker highlighters. If the spaces are included when you paste it, the code wont work b:chuckle

Happy keepers

Seems someone grabbed it already. Nice of them to take a moment and say Thanks to you though.. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    5000 More Codes Added

Hey everyone, PWI and MMOLIFE were able to get another 5,000 codes to allow players that weren't able to get a code, the chance now! Be sure to stop by the PWI: Eclipse Giveaway page and grab your code today! Remember, register at MMOLIFE and then VALIDATE your account to be able to see the request code option!

Good Luck!
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    aoshi wrote: »
    I've been trying to monitor all new registrations and I've only monitored a few IP Address that made multiple accounts, but were questioned (and banned if didn't respond). So if and when we do get the next batch of keys then I won't have to worry about their IP Address.

So, we are technically allowed 2 accounts per person. Just curious if that is a problem to get 2 codes per ip?
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So, we are technically allowed 2 accounts per person. Just curious if that is a problem to get 2 codes per ip?

I rather not encourage it, but yes this is allowed. The reason being is that normal amount on avg is two accounts per IP:Address which is why we have this rule. Any amount higher will involve a PM, and then a Ban if not answered in a certain amount of time.

We want to try and allow all players to at least get one code first.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I rather not encourage it, but yes this is allowed. The reason being is that normal amount on avg is two accounts per IP:Address which is why we have this rule. Any amount higher will involve a PM, and then a Ban if not answered in a certain amount of time.

We want to try and allow all players to at least get one code first.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Thanks for responding, liking the site so far. Great job!
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options

Not a problem! Thanks for the compliment, we enjoy hearing good things!

Speaking on this topic so far, I've banned about 30 accounts in the past 10 minutes so. Continue to try and make accounts, I will continue to ban :)

FYI - If I see 3-5 accounts you will get a PM to all of the accounts, if I see more than 5, the accounts IP is completely banned, no questions asked. If all 5 accounts have pulled a code, I will forward all codes to PWI and have them delete them. So either way, you won't win. So please stop trying to **** everyone else.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Not a problem! Thanks for the compliment, we enjoy hearing good things!

Speaking on this topic so far, I've banned about 30 accounts in the past 10 minutes so. Continue to try and make accounts, I will continue to ban :)

FYI - If I see 3-5 accounts you will get a PM to all of the accounts, if I see more than 5, the accounts IP is completely banned, no questions asked.

Thanks,
    Andrew

The promotion is ongoing?
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    5000 More Codes Added

Hey everyone, PWI and MMOLIFE were able to get another 5,000 codes to allow players that weren't able to get a code, the chance now! Be sure to stop by the PWI: Eclipse Giveaway page and grab your code today! Remember, register at MMOLIFE and then VALIDATE your account to be able to see the request code option!

Good Luck!
    The promotion is ongoing?

Yes!

If you weren't able to get one last week, secure yours today! Remember to follow the MMOLIFE Rules of 2 accounts maximum per IP Address unless you email support ahead of time due to family. Have some form of proof please.(don't Google family and find a random picture lol it will only make you look foolish and unintelligent). lol

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    it gave me a code and says invalid when i enter it...
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    zigheart92 wrote: »
    it gave me a code and says invalid when i enter it...

Did you follow the instructions under the Giveaway? Be sure to log out of your arc client and re-login then click the top left title in the arc client and go down to redeem code. Try typing the code out instead of copy paste. Make sure there are no spaces in the code when entering.

Hope this helps!
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • zigheart92
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Did you follow the instructions under the Giveaway? Be sure to log out of your arc client and re-login then click the top left title in the arc client and go down to redeem code. Try typing the code out instead of copy paste. Make sure there are no spaces in the code when entering.

Hope this helps!
    Andrew

tried relogging it still doesn't work. Dx thank you for the swift reply!~

Untitled-5.png
    Removed all personal info and uploaded a screen codes blurred out of course >.> no leachers.
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tried relogging it still doesn't work. Dx thank you for the swift reply!~

Untitled-5.png
    Removed all personal info and uploaded a screen codes blurred out of course >.> no leachers.

PM on MMOLIFE @ Andrew

Include your account name, and I will look up the code to verify and give you support from there.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • zigheart92
    edited December 2014
    Options
    PM on MMOLIFE @ Andrew

Include your account name, and I will look up the code to verify and give you support from there.

Thanks,
    Andrew

think your inbox is full or you have incoming messages blocked. says your unable to recieve new messages when i pm you.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    One code per acc. You trying second one.
  • zigheart92
    edited December 2014
    Options
    no because if i did that (which i found out by refreshing the page) it says you already have a code in red and gives the the code again.
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    think your inbox is full or you have incoming messages blocked. says your unable to recieve new messages when i pm you.

Use the email at the bottom of the MMOLIFE Website - Andrew@mmo-life.net

and I will try and handle everything through there.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yeah, I know the Server Database error is up. I am in the process of ripping my server host a new one right now. Hopefully will be fixed soon. I'll update once it's up.

Sorry again.
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • d3athg1rl101
    d3athg1rl101 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Way to go guys we broke their website. no bueno. b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Way to go guys we broke their website. no bueno. b:surrender
    we flooded them again lol... hopefully i can nab 1 or 2 >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • laiwaisan
    edited December 2014
    Options
    b:chuckleIT will band your ip on second try for example you use email of an acount you already have get code you use another e-mail for another toon ur ip is blocked lolb:chuckle then all other acounts from the last give alway are blocked lol.

you dont have permission to visit this community.

so basicaly any second attept to get a code for another toon will band u ip perm
  • aoshi
    edited December 2014
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    b:chuckleIT will band your ip on second try for example you use email of an acount you already have get code you use another e-mail for another toon ur ip is blocked lolb:chuckle then all other acounts from the last give alway are blocked lol.

you dont have permission to visit this community.

so basicaly any second attept to get a code for another toon will band u ip perm

So you are one of the many that have gotten banned for making over the two account limit huh? If you think you only made 2 accounts and I banned you, whats your account name on MMOLIFE and I will check and post all accounts linked to your IP:Address, unless your lying?

All accounts that I banned had 4-15 Accounts, and the reason the people with 4 was because I wrote them a PM and ignored me and made another account even when I stated no more for the IP address or a ban would happen.

-Thanks,
    Andrew
    CGE Network Game Editor

Leon
  • laiwaisan
    edited December 2014
    Options
    no you just make a new account period if you had gotten one from the previous giveaway your automatically band not rocket science.

Anyways i have a toon that didn't get the give away your code should say 1 code per person not account because there is no 2 account limit you get banned not a big deal to me if i want i could bypass it but figure id warn everyone 1 per person unless you have 2 pc's with different ip address.

best way to avoid this is if pwi has 1 code per account meaning you cant use more then key on same acount any hoot i dont care not a big deal to me
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    why me password is failed ?