NEW Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    plz add this too, because i feel most outdated skills here
    Sage effect on Glacial Snare and Divine Pyrogram

Sage version curses the target for 15 seconds, reducing its Fire Resistance by 20%
    Sage version chills the target for 15 seconds, reducing Water Resistance by 20%.

New:
    - Reason: it was created before Udine Strike and can't stack with it, also if we use it 1st then Udine not overwrite it, its mean make really bad starter skill our 2 nuke skill
    - i would replace with increase water / fire damage on target by 5%
    - or +1.2k fire/water damage
    - or reduced casting time a bit
    - or gain more chi, anything only not that bad effect
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bows can be use by all-classes except Mystics and Seekers.

Wizards, Clerics, Venomancers, Psychics, Blademasters, Assassins, Barbarians and Archers can use bows.

I assume Mystics and Seekers can't cause they are the ''newest'' classes in game and the devs probably never did bother to make the bows able to be use by those 2 classes too.

People might say 'Why would a mystic (seeker) want to use a bow?'' Well fast like that I can say that for the snowmen (during the 2-3 weeks of December, specially now with the auto-cultivation) and the Tiger event it would be useful or even maybe for the heads in FC.

Also now that the shops memorize the items/prices, it would be nice if they could also remember the name of the shop, a lot of people use the same name and if we relog we need to all write it again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Squad duels: started by squad leaders. Like a mini arena. The glow around the players could be of two different colors to separate both teams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    heero200 wrote: »
    Sorry All Been Rather Busy So here we GO!

Post 77

Sorry Im not going to log. I really think 5x should be saved for REALLY Special Events or as Comp ETC. In some cases it would be over Kill to consider this unless vital.

Post 87

Im gonna call this one as well for now. I know some people don't like PvP but this has to stay like this for this event. Using the NW Maps and Ideas in a PvE event would defeat the idea of the NW event. For now I believe their is enough PvE events ingame and with a content update soon im gonna hold off logging this.

Post 80

Im guessing this has not happened for a reason. So on the Ground of making it stashable im not going to Log. As for the having a set bonus onto these items im not so quick to decide. Gonna have to hold this in my notes for now.

Post 84

I don't think having more NWs would solve this as more people would just have an alt do the second one. For now can I ask you to please look over this Thread.

Post 85

1. Morai has its own forums and set of GMs. I understand how annoying this can be some times but this is the reason for the way its setup. Future this may change I have no idea.

2. Please Direct all ARC problems / Ideas / Suggestions to this thread for now.

3. Im undecided about this... Im not going to log as in some cases this could violate the ToS. Its an interesting idea tho.

4. Will Log this as a suggestion its a good point!

Post 86

Since you think the limit is fair on this im not going to log this. Opening this up would lead to well ill leave that open...

Post 87

Sorry im unfamiliar with MQ at the moment so i need to look over this. If anyone has any point on this please PM me and let me know. Im not going to log this for now.

Post 88

hahaha LOVE this idea. Logged!

If you feel I should log something and you can put a strong argument for it then please Repost with that or PM me. I'm open to ideas and reasoning. Just keep in mind not all ideas are used and im only here to take ideas not make them happen!

Regarding Post #86

I said I think limit of orders you get per day/account is fair u get 7 per day per level/range, it used to be bugged and could have 10 lvl 71-80 range characters and get on all(71+80 had the most amount of money given) now theres a limit to one per account and that is fair. My proposal was to remove cap from quest, I mean with this I did not manage to do one day the quests I got next day 14 orders but the quest has a gap of 7 so even if I do have time to do them it wont give the quest after 7 even if you do have more orders in inventory.

Thank you .
    edited April 2014
    On the Jolly topic... I think when someone gets the three Perfect Fleshes the Punica Fruit should disappear. Yes, I know people have a zillion of those in case the Advanced Grinding Machine stops working again, but it's been a long time since the last time it happened.

I'm on the same situation as other people: didn't have time during week so I saved the orders for the weekend. Seemed fair enough. Now I sacrifice gameplay to do those everyday in order to survive at endgame.

Removing the limit of 7 would probably cause the return of the army of alts poluting the Grinding Machine. Unless the Punica Fruit is removed after the quest is complete so people stop farming what they don't need and leave others do it as well. If the Machine breaks... Well, stuff break all the time. Gotta be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • cotn
    cotn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think you guys should give venos a Mass Pet heal that will heal all pets in team..like Mystic and veno pets that are out.
    And it hink you should fix the Veno instance so you DONT have to be in PK to do it on a non pk server b:pleased
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bows can be use by all-classes
    I assume Mystics and Seekers can't cause they are the ''newest'' classes in game and the devs probably never did bother to make the bows able to be use by those 2 classes too.

I know this isn't really the place to discuss this, but the reason they didn't allow this is simple they were trying to get away from people using weapons on classes that they didn't truly belong to. (I.E fists/claws on any and all classes, there were even casters who seen how much superior 5 aps was for soloing things. (and stated to be one) They included all previous weapons as restricted weapons not to be used by seekers/mystics.)

---

That aside, I do have a suggestion so that I can get it back on topic:

(For the record this may have already been suggested/may be in the works already, still here goes:)

I was thinking that maybe all these revamps, are going about it the wrong way, its not that we have stopped doing instances because they were too easy, most I believe have stopped doing them because, either they out-leveled the reward, or that they find the length of an instance to be far too long for the reward given.

So my suggestion is this, revamp the instance, but also make it more rewarding/worth the 'time' to go out of the 'way' and do them.

I.E. More badges for warsong, I am not saying they should give us 20-30 per run, but perhaps 10 would bring more interest back into the instance, or maybe make it so that the quest reward gives us like 100k for each vile boss we kill. (Who knows maybe we could have both/they could put both in)

Hell here's another idea for WS, make it so that along with the badges, it gives you another 'token' that you can collect so many of to trade in along with a SMALL fee (don't mean like 10k, but also preferably not more than 3m as well) to get the mold you wish, and of course the weapon mold would cost more than the armor pieces. (Though this may hurt the longevity of the instance; however, hopefully with the increased 'rewards' it will keep people at least semi interested in the instance.)

Or in lunar, more badges there too, like maybe 5?... or the same 100k reward per vile boss.

Full Delta, perhaps make it so that it can drop items from the anniversary packs, like 6-10 stacks of perfect tokens of luck, each with 50 or so in them, (it wouldn't drop a single Scroll of Tome) it would almost need to drop multiples of anything it drops to minimize the chances of someone dropping squad to be greedy/stingy.

Now those 3 are of course aren't the only places that need a major revamp in reward, I was just using them as an example.

I think we need more incentive to do the long instances.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Welll, the royal, politician and all that is good...

It has made my crafting to be focused on certain items... which makes gamming better.

However and after reading some posts, why should I refine this free gear or spend coins/gold ? If i ever would at least allow us to unbound the gear, and weapons. and not to be tradeable but account stash storable.

This is because I use servers to create either physical or magical chars - not mixed, so I would be able to lvl up faster if i could get a refined gear to another char in the same server and same account.

these are my suggestion to drops in instances....

1. get the molds drop from bosses, Rings, necklaces, (belts), Robes, headwear as you had before, in almost 4 years of being along, i just saw once that qinzi dropped that -6 chann ring mold, and is no longer an option, the dark cone and other stuff dropped by fb 19 bosses were worth, and this wold help us get our crafting skills upgraded. If you do not want to get back those molds, then make bosses drop also some bound orbs or celestones to make mirages.

2.about weapons bow should be available for all clases, and those free yellow drops, should be changed...

or at least the ticket that gets the weapon and quests that grant it should be reformed to

Archer should get a sling, or be able to choose among the crossbow, sling and bow.
    Blademaster should be able to choose between the fists and poleaxe/poleblade, i know that only after lvl 30 you can use skills referred to that, but it is boring to have a sword when the seeker already has it.

i have some other that already posted but will gladly respost for you...b:shocked
    edited April 2014
    Sometimes when fighting we keep our mouse over the skill, waiting for the time to use it. But some skills/items descriptions are quite big and take a bit of screen space (depending on resolution alot more). For ranged classes it's less annoying, but for melee it can get in the way to see what the target is doing.

Maybe some sort of option to determinate the amount of time that info appears while mouse is on them could be implemented. I'd put all mine to 1 second. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ANDREPHALIUS - Sanctuary
    ANDREPHALIUS - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was thinking they should do some thing about the tideborn true form...they need to be upgraded so they can be used on land and actually be of some use. i think i posted a comment about it before but i don't remember where i posted it.

don't think that'll work, how do mermaids walk on land? none though it is possible for them to crawl though it'll be stupid too cause if they made it like that, they'll decrease the speed probably same speed as carrying the flag in NW. When earthguard first came out, I really hoped for them to be able to transform into something big, fierce, and tough like the seeker able to transform into something like a rock monster that in the true form would be able to increase physicle attack and mag defence. Or a mystic could transform into a Giant Flytrap plant that increases mag attack and physical defence, but that never happened sadly.

It'll be nice if you were able to make combo skills along with items in them. It'll be useful now that they have a cultivating system. Just say that a veno wants to level pets while afk, ppl can if they buy that arcane book pet thing in boutique but wat about players with no money or such kids that play the game too? it'll be nice to put the pet food or HP/MP food in the combo skill, put it in the auto-culti thing and now u can go afk and not worry about the pet turning green, yellow, and red cause full loyalty gives it 150% exp, and 120% attack. So this suggestion would make it easier to lvl pets over night while u sleep, or over the day while your working.

Also, Players can put HP/MP pots or Pills, and other stuff that helps everyone survive in a way as far as farming with out dual clienting a cleric, especially ppl like me that doesnt have a good computer enough to dual client.b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Make the oricalcum ore (all ores even) that you can make via the nw forges TRADEABLE... or S T A S H A B L E faction trials are dead, aye we can farm tokens fairly easily, but seriously so many silly things are untradeable/unstashable.

It would be nice if those were made tradeable. ;/

I know silly wish/suggestion.... still I thought I was so closing in on something I literally thought I would never have for this bm of mine.

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • nomedamai
    nomedamai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    should be able to make crab meat and herbs , buying tokkens of luck all the time eats the money pockts too much just to get them by time i make the money for some get broke and cant even afford to get skills gets old fastb:cry

also flyer for erthgard and humans are really dumb try jets or something for humans and clouds or something like that for erthgards just an idea kites are just lame
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Territory Wars still greatly favors the very strong big factions who over power the smaller factions on the TW map. I did suggest a sliding scale difficulty rating for factions that keep gaining territory. That is to say as a faction acquires more territory it becomes more and more difficult for them to win. (They would be nerfed, 5%, 10%, 15%, 25%, 40%, 50%, 65%, 80%, 95%). This would allow smaller factions a more fair chance to gain some territory until they maxed out their ability to over come the percent of difficulty they faced. In my percent scheme a really strong faction could possible have 8 territories before facing a 95% nerfing of their powers. This would allow a small faction to challenge them and win. This would also allowTW to continue without having to wipe the map because there would be constant challenges from factions gaining strength.

Nation Wars seems to have become just another farming event for high level players with all the best equipment. While lower less equipped players (T3, O_O ) end up with a lot less rewards if any at all. I thought event gear would be a good idea to help change the event toward a more skill focused event rather than a slaughter house for RR9's.
    ALSO, there needs to be a safe spawning area (Platform or a courtyard) so players do not camp out to kill spawning players coming into the area. This is direly needed in NW battle areas.

And can we speed up the time it takes to get to an area on the global map, please. Low players are further set back because they spend more time getting to the battles because they get bumped out more. This favors the high level players who do not die as often enabling then to continue more effectively.

These adjustments would make these events more fun and even for players.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
    edited May 2014
    ........ but seriously so many silly things are untradeable/unstashable.......

I agree to many things are not trade-able or stash-able, AND BOUND (I Hate Bound equipment). It is a cheap shot / a stab in the back to players to make them have to spend more money.

While we are at it how about a way to farm or manufacture VIT stones, X2 VIT Stones and those higher Tomes. Many things are either missing from the game or can not be made, only bought in packs.
    I have seen many items get more expensive such as VIT stone which sold for 10 mil now 75mil, come on gimmy a break.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
    edited May 2014
    I believe pets should have some indication if their buffs are active or has been debuffed, nerfed or any way effected by a boss or mob's skills just as a player can see their buffs and debuffs ect..

My Herc often looses argo to me against mobs and it is worse now that we have all these power-ups (Cards, Nuema, Meridian, Titles ect.) The Herc does have an argo skill but it still does not work all the time. Also pets need an AOE argo skill for multiple mob attacks. My Veno has died many times in battles where I cant get the pet to attack every mob and the squad's tank does not get argo when i cast Parasitic Nova (AOE attack). Same thing with a cleric BTW.
    A pet AOE strong attack skill would be great and a cleric could have an AOE skill that hides and shields a cast heal spell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    OK about time i catch up in here right...

Sorry Ill be doing so in the next few days!

Thanks,
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Something simple yet would be very useful to me, maybe not only for me but for most other players.

1 - Add an option in the system options to make system notification sounds ("Toc" and "Beep") play even while game is minimized. This would allow us to afk a bit check some other stuff while being still able to be 'notified' of in-game activity like Add Friend/Party invite/Friend Chat.
    2 - Add Auto-repair stone: Automatically repairs gear when under 80% durability, works anywhere on map (doesn't require to visit npc to work).
    3 - Make quest items use into Quest inventory -.-" New quests since Tideborns ALWAYS use normal inventory instead of Quest Inventory, which is both ridiculous AND annoying.
    4 - If game is minimized/unfocused and someone sends you a personal message (whisper), game will "RequestFocus" (flash in the taskbar).
    5 - Add more Item catch options to Auto-culti interface, allowing people to check/uncheck options: Coins, Equipment, DQ Items, Ammunition, Potions, Misc. People can mark 0 or more options (checkboxes)
    6 - Add 1 or 2 more "Assisting" skills/macros. Sometimes we need an assisting to rebuff every 1 hour but also 1 assisting skill to heal every 1 minute or bloodpaint ever 1 hour and chill of the deep every 10 minutes.
    8 - I think this been said before: Add more exchangeable options for Attendance Sheet.
    9 - Also said before but I'd like to repeat to make it clear: Remove "Save life" pop-up (the one with "Buy guardian Scroll" when about to die).
    10 - Add a crafting service to War Avatar Master where we can trade y Avatar C pack for 1 box with 100% avatar B. And z of those 100% B box for 1 100% avatar A (and so on) Current "Avatar gift" is a single-time only quest and can't be used for this recurrent trade purpose.
    11 - Revamp Palace of Nirvana OR remove nirvana keys from BH I & II rewards.
    12 - This is not much of a slight fix/utility suggestion but I think its a still suggestion: NERF things that needs nerf instead of boosting everything else.
    13 - A potion selling+repair service NPC within Nation Wars would be very handy.
    14 - Revamp UCH to give Avatars AND/OR mysterious pages / Adv Mystical Pages: People finish their primals and UCH dies. No one does UCH anymore, takes an age to form a squad for this new dungeon.
    15 - Make items 28291 and 28294 (Eye/Heart of Jungle) tradable/stashable, they're made from tradable materials and require Crafting Lv 6 to be made, its non-sense they can't be traded after crafted. (I know more advanced ones can be traded, but simply put: Tier 1 warsong belts and cube necks are tradable so why not?)
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2014
    Something simple yet would be very useful to me, maybe not only for me but for most other players.

1 - Add an option in the system options to make system notification sounds ("Toc" and "Beep") play even while game is minimized. This would allow us to afk a bit check some other stuff while being still able to be 'notified' of in-game activity like Add Friend/Party invite/Friend Chat.
    2 - Add Auto-repair stone: Automatically repairs gear when under 80% durability, works anywhere on map (doesn't require to visit npc to work).
    3 - Make quest items use into Quest inventory -.-" New quests since Tideborns ALWAYS use normal inventory instead of Quest Inventory, which is both ridiculous AND annoying.
    4 - If game is minimized/unfocused and someone sends you a personal message (whisper), game will "RequestFocus" (flash in the taskbar).
    5 - Add more Item catch options to Auto-culti interface, allowing people to check/uncheck options: Coins, Equipment, DQ Items, Ammunition, Potions, Misc. People can mark 0 or more options (checkboxes)
    6 - Add 1 or 2 more "Assisting" skills/macros. Sometimes we need an assisting to rebuff every 1 hour but also 1 assisting skill to heal every 1 minute or bloodpaint ever 1 hour and chill of the deep every 10 minutes.
    8 - I think this been said before: Add more exchangeable options for Attendance Sheet.
    9 - Also said before but I'd like to repeat to make it clear: Remove "Save life" pop-up (the one with "Buy guardian Scroll" when about to die). Perhaps a change in the location would make it much less intrusive/annoying, like maybe putting it over the quest log, instead of over the chat box, risking it overlapping the hotbar, making it hard for... 'clickers' to actually save themselves.
    10 - Add a crafting service to War Avatar Master where we can trade y Avatar C pack for 1 box with 100% avatar B. And z of those 100% B box for 1 100% avatar A (and so on) Current "Avatar gift" is a single-time only quest and can't be used for this recurrent trade purpose.
    11 - Revamp Palace of Nirvana OR remove nirvana keys from BH I & II rewards.
    12 - This is not much of a slight fix/utility suggestion but I think its a still suggestion: NERF things that needs nerf instead of boosting everything else.
    13 - A potion selling+repair service NPC within Nation Wars would be very handy.
    14 - Revamp UCH to give Avatars AND/OR mysterious pages / Adv Mystical Pages: People finish their primals and UCH dies. No one does UCH anymore, takes an age to form a squad for this new dungeon.
    15 - Make items 28291 and 28294 (Eye/Heart of Jungle) tradable/stashable, they're made from tradable materials and require Crafting Lv 6 to be made, its non-sense they can't be traded after crafted. (I know more advanced ones can be traded, but simply put: Tier 1 warsong belts and cube necks are tradable so why not?)

I agree with everything else you said, for the most part, albeit some of it seems a tad... trivial, but would be useful nonetheless.

Still there is one instance that desperately needs an overhaul, its been more or less dead for well over a year now, and that is deltas/God's Valley, but I did make a suggestion about it, hopefully it will get implemented, or there was already a... satisfiable rework for the instance in the... works already.

edited May 2014
    I agree with everything else you said, for the most part, albeit some of it seems a tad... trivial, but would be useful nonetheless.

Still there is one instance that desperately needs an overhaul, its been more or less dead for well over a year now, and that is deltas/God's Valley, but I did make a suggestion about it, hopefully it will get implemented, or there was already a... satisfiable rework for the instance in the... works already.

Maybe a circular 64x64 button in the right side of character's portrait (at the right end of the character's HP bar), I don't know many persons that put anything there (this empty space between character HP and target's HP). Or in the left side of zone name. Or 120~ pixels above the right bottom corner.

I don't know anyone who actually uses/likes this thing, but my suggestion is to either remove or make it much smaller/discrete so people have to focus a bit to click it on purpose rather than accidentally.

Another suggestion would be Items/Money taking all-class pets. This would be slightly mean with venos and mystics who can't have vanity pets summoned and battle pets at same time, maybe add item collection also available for battle pets? Idk, just a slight use for a vanity item.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    i stoped this thread but i wrote here, if u think about it ok, if no that ok too, i guess i reroll/leave too if don't have any good news, likes others did

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21551381&postcount=1
  • jusharen
    jusharen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    how about a launcher that can used a proxy provided by pwi?
    edited May 2014
    Add option to exchange 50 raptures/250 uncannies from NW Forges. (or reduce crafting time from those from 3s to 0,1s)
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    edited May 2014
    Add option to exchange 50 raptures/250 uncannies from NW Forges. (or reduce crafting time from those from 3s to 0,1s)

i agree with this becuase we often craft alot ucanny/rap and progress way slow, last time when i crafted was maybe 1.5h :/
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I know PWI has tried to implement this in game already with the introduction of Moria gear but after playing other games I personally think they did not go far enough.

I now think PVE gear should always be totally superior to PvP gear when killing NPCs and PvP gear useless for PvE.

I think PvP gear should be totally superior to PvE gear when killing other players but nowhere good enough when doing PvE.

To make sure everyone gets a chance to try all things early in the game no matter what gear choices they could use a third stat/map area buff that diminishes with PvE gear level and allows for gear equivalence in some events only, similar to NW, but not other forms of PvP and does not count in normal game play, as I have seen implemented in other games.

I do know this would mean major work on the game engine and even the addition of more storage space for the storage of 2 sets of gear for those who want to do both well,

This would allow those who were interested in trying PvP the chance to be competitive in a quicker time and single separate armor path gained by drops from PvP play only, if thats what they want at endgame or those who wanted to just role play to have a separate armor path gained from PvE quest drops only so that they may feel a sense of individual achievement for doing something that is achievable in no other way.

I do understand this may be difficult/impossible to implement. Its just a suggestion.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • jonasatwar
    jonasatwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Haai!b:victory

In my opinion, you guys really should lower the attack/hp on the low level instances/bosses
    I mean, the mobs have about 7k hp, and you can barely kill one of them on your own, ( If u're a squishy class). if you're new, and you're facing your first boss battle, the first thing you have to do, is to ask for high lvled to help, cuz u aint able to do it, which is not that funny in my opinion. I WANT TO HAVE A SQUAD AROUND MY LVL, I WANT A CHALLANGE! b:pleased

So, I would really appreciate if you guys could atleast talk about it!

"May the spirits within Nirvana watch over you!"
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    An at-level squad has a far easier time in instances now than we originally did due to blessings, new gear, and all the perks that have been added in to the game over time.

Don't forget these same instances HAD to be run at-level in the past with, at best, around NPC stuff instead of things like dreamchaser equipment, free charms, and all that other stuff thrown at new players.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This suggestion should be put on the wall of crazy but possible, maybe? b:chuckle

I suggested this once somewhere before but have thought about it more since then.

Ok here we go.

Remember this is a mmoRPG and this would add an unusual twist to the RPG bit.

An ingame, player driven, PWI controlled, justice system.

I know all systems can be abused, but this can be minimized with a well thought out setup.

First do not change the existing methods to report violations of the TOS this is not a substitute suggestion just a supplement.

Create a player based police force quest line, in which the player must meet all the requirements of a real police force.
    No guild affiliations, (maybe after qualifying, the police as a guild?)
    Pass a high level entry exam,
    Turn up at a workplace/In game location for real time shifts,
    Patrol certain areas for real time periods,
    Charge players for offences against TOS?/ Ingame Law book, maybe?,
    Get paid a pittance, why? to be like real life and really have to play the RP bit of the game.
    Setup an appearance time and date for court, (unless the offence is so bad it needs immediate attention then it should be dealt with the out of game system.)
    I do not suggest giving ban hammer as real police need the judges approval to punish anyone.

Now Court,
    You would be given a grace period to assemble any evidence and witnesses you may require
    such as screenshots e.t.c..
    Then appear ingame before General Summers, who would in actual fact be a real PWI employee with the power to ban short term or permanent.
    Any case, which became too complex and need things like a jury, should be shifted to the out of game system.

The Pwi Rep behind General Summers can then give the police group a schedule when they are available in game and then times for hearings can be made, any overflow or too hard ones can be dealt with out of game.

This is just the main outline and each part would need a great deal of thought to make it work without too much abuse.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
    edited June 2014
    About Selak's suggestion.

A "Police "Force" would be interesting to have. But I think playing police (going to court, having shifts, schedules etc) and being police (actually doing stuff with power I doubt will be given to players) are very different things. If something like this is ever done the officer would have to make an alt just for the job, removing the no-guild factor you mentioned as well as removing play time (dual clienting at work would neither be efficient nor effective enough).

The justice system is only as good as the ones who are in it. That being said, I think creating a separate system would draw attention from people who want to show off. Selecting good candidates for the job would require amount of effort I doubt PWI will spend given that there is already a working (although sometimes flawed) reporting system.

I've read mod in this forum do not get paid, so what would be left for ingame moderators/police?

The court thing would replace PWI staff's job so that's not happening easily.

---

I like the idea of having a few people to look up after ingame population. For those times when bots spam world chat with scam or for when people want to talk to a GM when they're not on.

I'd add ingame counselors, people of knowledge available to help, but the players already help each other very nicely.

Nothing further.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I will catch up in here at some point.

To the above two comments check out the GA program link is in my sig.

Or click Here ( Done )

Thanks
  • tinocomi
    tinocomi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Note: Read the RESUME for shorter line-up.

It has been great the improvements in the game so far, but there is something that never changed, ie, the sound and visual effects. We can all notice that Tideborns have greater looking skills than any of the 3 prime races (Human, Elves and Untamed), and consequently, Earthguards have greater looking skills than any other race. We can conclude that the more recent a class is, the greater their visual effects are! If players got a revamp on their skill's visual, it would improve the immersion in the game, aswell as it would add some specific details that both allies and opponents could use to aid and counter, respectively. It would improve the strategy and reaction, leaving an time window to the most skilled players to come into action and prevail, instead of counting 90% on your gear.

As the visual effects are weak and leaving immersion behind, also the sounds are horrible. The sounds in the game (I'm not talking about the music, the music is great and sensitive, it adapts pretty well to the environments) are lacking in some advanced effects. I'll give you some examples:
    - Cleric's Tornado: Every time I use that skill, I feel that it's a breeze that is hitting the enemy. It lacks of power and it has a sharp sound, making it frustating to listen to repeatedly. In other hand, a real tornado has a lot of power, just by listening to it's sound you can imagine the destruction that it brings to the world.
    - Blademaster's Heaven's Flame: Blademaster uses this skill and I just hear something similar to white noise. Dragons come out of this Blademaster's weapon, ravishing all it passes through, damaging and debuffing everything it hits. What I feel is that dragons are chasing each other making funny noises. This white noise should be replaced by some massive destruction sound, and dragons should sound like dragons.
    - Barbarian's Flesh Ream: A tiger opens his mouth, roars as he slashes his enemies. It makes them bleed, and suffer, but the sound I hear is that some tiger is mocking another tiger, making a mocking roar, and a mocking bite. This sound should be deeper, with a lot more ferocity and the most real as possible.
    - Venomancer's Venomous Scarab: What is this? "Throw a virulent parasite at the enemy" That is not the sound of a parasite being thrown at an enemy, that's just some sick witch's noise. Venomancer should have the most careful look over this sound issue.

Those are just examples, but all skills are equaly terrible in matters of sound. A game should be characteristic by it's gameplay and immersivity, but this last one is lacking and it must be reworked, because a lot of players got to the point that they play without sound, and even without music.

RESUME:
    1. All skills visual should be improved, at all levels, making them distinct of each other (Archer would be the most affected by this, since all skills have near the same visual). It would improve opponent's response and allies sinergy. Battles would have a more significant skill based point.
    2. All sounds need a deep, stronger and fiercer improvement. When using a skill, a player must be able to feel what is does and the impact it would have if it was real. Sugestions are above, for some skills.

Hope you guys do something about this, regards! :)

Hello,

Ever since this game started, I felt everything was amazing about the world, about the interactions and about the system itself. But as everything else, a game ages and it must evolve, in order to withstand the variations of time.
    What I am talking about is how a game that nowadays is considered to have a not so good graphism is getting a low performance even on top tier PC's. All PCs I've played Perfect World in had 10 times more power than the recommended requirements, and as time passes by, all my friends are getting new machines and upgrades that can't withstand a game that is so simple in matter of visual effects (discussed this on my previous post). I lost a lot of game friends due to this issue, and I want to avoid stop playing myself.

When getting into a TW, even with the minimum graphics and all lighting FXs off, the best my 6 month machine can do is 20 fps (with an awesome connection aswell). This doesn't happen with new games, with far better graphics and far better effects (also MMO's).

My sugestion is to you guys to start working on a PWI 2.0. Use a real engine, some engine that is able to withstand the visuals that you can't have on this game. Also, the landscapes are so sharp, and has so unreallistic edges that it becomes stupid to walk around some of them. Performance is everything, and even if this game isn't based on skill but on a Pay to Win method, it would give a chance to all players that are having a hard time gearing up, accelerating the reations, the responses and sinergies with all teammates and opponents.

If you refuse this sugestion, you can also modify the game based on 3D image. Revamp all the lights, all the dimmings and textures. As a programmer, I know that it is some pain in the ***, but believe me that it would bring more players to the game, augmenting your chances to win more money and continuing your expansion into the gaming business.

Regards!

Ok, my last topic for today will bring something everyone that plays the game suffers: some LAG that is not related to your internet connection!

I have played all classes and all characters, in 13 different PCs and with different connection types. The tests I've ran showed that no matter how good/bad your connection is, how good your ping gets, when you click to walk, or simply use WASD buttons to move, your character responds immediatly. Well, this doesn't happen when you are playing some simple PvE and press the atack button. It takes about 0.5 to 1.5 seconds for your character to begin the auto atack. IT IS NEVER INSTANTANEOUS. Example: Have you ever started an atack agaisnt an archer mob, that runs from you after hitting you once? No matter how many times or how harder you pressed the button to auto atack the monster, he would hit you and run away, even if you were right in front of him (not valid for archers). He then would stop running after 2 hits on you and just then you could start killing him.
    Well, this is getting frustating, because when I change targets and I am in range of the auto atacks, it takes me valuable time to start atacking that monster.
    This same issue is valid for skills. Click to use a skill, and it's garanteed that you will have to wait a bit until your character starts to cast it!

Please, work this out. When I press a skill I want it to start it's cast immediatly and not 0.5 to 1.5 seconds later. The same goes for auto atacks.

Thank you! :)
    Notice: Any game is better than PWI atm, so give PWI a break and go try other MMOs! Do it...
    PM me if you want more information about the best MMOs (Warning: biased opinion upon trial)