NEW Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Keroscene - Dreamweaver
    Keroscene - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    1.)idk if its been mention'd much but i think there should be a couple all class pets added to game that can attack and agro- so like when ur doing dungeons and your near death - you can get the pet out and draw agro from you to build hp back up, but make a feature where they can only be used for Pve.

2.)i think that a new class or two might be awsome- somthin like a spirit class - idea for skill being it can take control of target for like 5 seconds maybe.

if the ideas of attackin all class pet and new class get aplied to pwi then i think almost every player would be more atracked to the game
  • SLICIM - Raging Tide
    SLICIM - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello every one have you ever noticed that every one is fixated on Good or Evil,Heaven or Hell,Angel or Demon and in PWI's case Demon or Sage now PWI took a little step to perfect by now allowing you to convert from Demon to Sage or from Sage to Demon but still the same story of Good or Evil how about a new caultivation where you can use both Demon and Sage skills we can call it "Dark Angel" or "Dark Sage" or even "Demon of Light" if this goes threw and happens then PWI will become one of the vary few games that allows such a thing so what do you say PWI how about ending the same old song and dance and shake things up a bit to take a giant leap to Perfect Excellence thank you for reading.
  • squeakerboi
    squeakerboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i think the tw maps should get revamped up a bit- the same map boring over and over - give each tw intance a unique map layout and more objective other than kill tower and crystal - and im guessing almost every player will agree with me on this
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Sorry will update later!

Thanks,

Post 61

I have no idea if this was done like that for a reason so im guessing yes. Hum... Im in two minds about this in the first place. But ill Log this! Because its not like you can check unless you run a timer to the side.

Post 62

1.) Sorry im not going to log this, this is more exclusive to Venos and Mystics. Other all class pets are for showing off. If I where to log this I would upset more people than make happy.

2. The game was built to have more classes, However im not going to log as I want to be able to trust the Devs and People, who make decision to bring this into game at the right time.

Post 63

See My Reply Here

Post 64

You know I would not mind TW being a bit like NW. where they had the different maps ETC. I think the same map over and over can get boring. Ill log this idea.

Thanks,

If you feel I should log something and you can put a strong argument for it then please Repost with that or PM me. I'm open to ideas and reasoning. Just keep in mind not all ideas are used and im only here to take ideas not make them happen!
  • Cursing - Sanctuary
    Cursing - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How about a button that brings up the responses to my posts.

There is a very famous quote from Coco Channel, 'Before you leave the house remove on accessory.' PWI needs to do that. Everything in this game is too complicated. What I want is for you to remove one step from everything that is done in the game. One less step in the quest. One less quest in the quest chain. One less material to do the craft. One less number of a particular type of material. Just one less. And I would love to be able to advance my toon by leveling without having to also do some fakata cultivation nonsense before I can pay millions in coin to get skills that should have come to me once I gained the experience.

I would love, even if only in the lower levels, to be able to get gear from killing a boss. Rather than to have to do a quest chain to get into a mini boss to get mats to make an item that gets me into a dungeon where I can kill a boss that might drop one or two mats to craft a weapon that takes 30 pieces of various materials from various places to make. And have those one or two pieces to split with 4 other party members.
    i think the tw maps should get revamped up a bit- the same map boring over and over - give each tw intance a unique map layout and more objective other than kill tower and crystal - and im guessing almost every player will agree with me on this

How about a map I can walk across? Instead of having to hop over every threshold. How about an auto-path that doesn't run me into trees and boulders? I would love to see a map that lent itself to navigation.

Wait, LOL, you want me to use the edit button. ROFL. Good one.
    edited March 2014
    i think that the R9 the way it is, is overly powered for the games defense and attack scales ,- i think r9 should get a small decrease and at same time ad more of a variety of wepons for the multi wepon classes because us Blademasters get extremely tired of using the friggin axes all the time
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    By **** up we come up with ideas. What if the text we are typing was the same color of the channel the message will be sent? (Non friend whispers would still be hard to read.) This could prevent some embarassing wrong channel moments.
    b:chuckle

Edit: color would depend on the code in front of the text (!!, !~, !@...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2014
    Post 66

As I've said before im not going to suggest to make the game easier. I'm not going to log these.

Post 67

Yer I think most people would agree with this, I have already logged the suggestion about looking over Attack and Defence Lvs so I wont log this again. As for the suggestion of the weapons im holding this in my notes for now. Something ill look at in the future when I have the right information.

Post 68

HAHAHA YES! I lost count on how often i do this at least once a day per Chat! Nice suggestion I think most would agree with this and ill log this one.

Thanks!
    edited March 2014
    i have a great idea for the catshoping and cash shoper people of pwi- create a new area of map with a town based on merchanting and merchanting quests-
    edited March 2014
    i think pwi should be expanded and able to be play'd on the major gameing systems like Xbox 360/xbox one/ps3/ps4 and so forth because 90% of people that play games spend most of there time on the consoles -its a good idea-
  • alejandrop
    alejandrop Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i think pwi should be expanded and able to be play'd on the major gameing systems like Xbox 360/xbox one/ps3/ps4 and so forth because 90% of people that play games spend most of there time on the consoles -its a good idea-

Not bad idea at all ;D
  • XXwaterXx - Harshlands
    XXwaterXx - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • sashaphoenix
    sashaphoenix Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, Iv been playing pw now for near on 5 years I think (since before the tideborn's came out to be sure), and Iv found in that time that as useful as macro's can be they seem to lacking to the point where i wont bother to use them, and this is why;

About every class Iv played (which is all minus wizzy, seeker and mystic) has at least one skill that wont work in a macro. For some reason, even with preemptively placing auto attack initiations in the set, some skills just kill the macro...
    For example; a macro for a sin with: 1a.attack marker, 3 spark, inner harmony, subsea strike, 1 a.attack marker, and a repeat marker... well it wont work after inner harmony is cast. So in every situation where i would expect to need that skill, i cant rely on a macro... which is saddening.

This applies to other classes and combo's, like the BM. They have 4 skill trees with corresponding weapons for each... but you cant macro a weapon swap, or a genie skill, so the 3 spark, cloud eruption, heavens flame, fist weapon switch into auto attacks... wont work either.

I think with the addition of the new 'cultivation' option, gaining some flexibility with the macro system would be both sensible and appreciated by the player base. I haven't the faintest idea what it would take to program such flexibility, but for the time iv spent in the game i don't think its too much to ask for the dev's to at least mull the idea over.

R9rr O.P. ... better nurf Irelia.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited March 2014
    Post 70

TBH im not sure if this would help now. You can Cat Shop in many places and with the commission shop im not gonna hold my breath that this would work. Thinking about this I will log this but i am going to hazard a guess that this is not major priority or 100% supported by all players.

Post 71

I don't think PWI was made to run on other platforms, Saying that not sure how you would play PWI with a controller, so this could be interesting. Ill log this one.

Post 74

Thinking about this I've logged a suggestion about Gear Macros already. Ill Add the information you have given to that Log. As its more of an add-on on the original idea. Hope that OK.

Thanks,

On a last note im working on a list for you all for you to be able to see what we have got to and what's been logged. I have also been passing notes onto our new CM where needed. I hope (To use a GM word) have this ready SOON!
  • sashaphoenix
    sashaphoenix Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    heero200 wrote: »
    Post 70

TBH im not sure if this would help now. You can Cat Shop in many places and with the commission shop im not gonna hold my breath that this would work. Thinking about this I will log this but i am going to hazard a guess that this is not major priority or 100% supported by all players.

Post 71

I don't think PWI was made to run on other platforms, Saying that not sure how you would play PWI with a controller, so this could be interesting. Ill log this one.

Post 74

Thinking about this I've logged a suggestion about Gear Macros already. Ill Add the information you have given to that Log. As its more of an add-on on the original idea. Hope that OK.

Thanks,

On a last note im working on a list for you all for you to be able to see what we have got to and what's been logged. I have also been passing notes onto our new CM where needed. I hope (To use a GM word) have this ready SOON!

Epix :D much Thanx.
    edited March 2014
    i think (u the pwi people) should create an super event that is basically a - 5x drops exp spirit for 2 weeks - that would be an incentive for us all to go out and do more in the game considering we rarely have 2x events and for all you know u might have alot of people willing to go out and get gold just to trade into coins so they can get gear and lvl up in Fc because in those events popular gear shows up often..- hoping we gets a 5x,
    edited April 2014
    An event like Nation Wars, but PvE oriented and occuring simultaneously with NW. Rewards would be similar. Could be like another side of the war among the four nations. While the main warriors battle (in NW), the others attack/defend supply lines, fortifications, bases, set/disable traps, rescue/take prisoners etc.

Using the current NW maps:
    - Capture the Flag: a boss would walk surrounded by mobs. When the boss died it'd drop the flag. While the players carry the flag, other mobs would attack (all AoE, maybe some bombs). If the carrier gets killed, a new boss with another flag would spawn.
    - Crystal Contest and Bridge Battle could be merged: waves of mobs/bosses would aim for the structure and should be eliminated before time runs out or the structure is destroyed. Meanwhile, another group would attack the enemy structures.

I think I just had a major trip. b:shutup Brainstorming gets me far, far away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i think you should drop arc. before you lose even more of your players base and kill off pwi for good.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    super simple 1 item flag suggestion/fix

the upgraded base helms via nation war forge (Heaven Ravager Hat, Heaven Ravager Helm, Heaven Ravager Light Helm) should be account stashable

its quite absurd for such an item to not be stashable

additional suggestion is to add a set bonus with any of the headgear + the Heaven Ravager cape like the crown of madness+wings of ascension has
  • paladyn
    paladyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I resent the fact that i'm now FORCED to use arc if I want to play. And to even tick me off more pwi has to be reloaded. I'm most likely going to uninstall arc pwi and not try any other games by this company. Maybe some of my friends can talk me into staying but doubtful.
    edited April 2014
    i think you should drop arc. before you lose even more of your players base and kill off pwi for good.
    paladyn wrote: »
    I resent the fact that i'm now FORCED to use arc if I want to play. And to even tick me off more pwi has to be reloaded. I'm most likely going to uninstall arc pwi and not try any other games by this company. Maybe some of my friends can talk me into staying but doubtful.

Wrong thread, guys. Keep this one QQ-free, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2014
    ARC Suggestions

For now im not taking Suggestions on ARC. Please check This Thread for now. I just feel for now to keep all ARC suggestions and info into one thread.

All other suggestions ill be updating over the weekend.

Thanks,
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Make Nation Wars twice daily on fridays & sundays, BUT, you can only enter once per toon per day, give people a better chance to be able to enter because of time zones as alot of people are on different time zones on each server

Makes it just that bit more fair to others instead of people having to pay for things like Raps at mega overpriced prices & also helps the economy and ALSO get's people more intergrated within the game

Like you asked, it's just a suggestion is all b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014

1. Give the morai server it's own partition in the subform of Server Symposium (it's not there right now)

2. Give Arc its own forum piece so that all the 15465489498 Arc issues and suggestions don't interfear in the actual game forums. (matter of keeping forums clean)

3. Make a refer system on forum so that we can actually direct our post towards someone specific and then when your/their name gets noticed, a pop up will be there with saying ''you are tagged in "certain post".

4. Add the spoiler option on forum so that we can actually Hide certain stuff in the post so that the post won't take huge place on the screen.
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would like for Jolly quest to not have a limit of 7 per day i cannot do them every day I stack them but I can not catch up when I do have free time, I think having 7 orders per account/level range per day is fair but I got tons stacked up please take the restriction of 7 off from quest.

Thank you. b:pleased
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    More Quest at the perfect matchmaker, i've returned to the game now since like a week and started back again from 0... i already had Quest 6 wich is 200 quests so maybe a few more?
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think a new form of the Bighead or Pumpkin head pill needs to be implimented into the game. By that I mean, drops to transform yourself into the Raccoon (from Primal world) and maybe certain mobs, or even (Very rare) World boss pills, which turn you into a full sized WB..

Would be cool to
    A: Have a whole army of raccoons running around/through instances (allowing weapons to be visible) and TW.
    B: Have "random" World Bosses show up in the middle of Archosaur, or have people fighting 1v1 outside westgate as Harpy and Polearm or something..

I wouldn't suggest having the drops come from the bosses specifically, but I do suggest having a rare chance drop from all bosses to drop 1-10 of any random, with the world bosses being rarest, instance bosses being slightly less rare, and other mini bosses being slightly more common.

Idk.. just add a little flavour, Kay? Thanks.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2014
    Sorry All Been Rather Busy So here we GO!

Post 77

Sorry Im not going to log. I really think 5x should be saved for REALLY Special Events or as Comp ETC. In some cases it would be over Kill to consider this unless vital.

Post 87

Im gonna call this one as well for now. I know some people don't like PvP but this has to stay like this for this event. Using the NW Maps and Ideas in a PvE event would defeat the idea of the NW event. For now I believe their is enough PvE events ingame and with a content update soon im gonna hold off logging this.

Post 80

Im guessing this has not happened for a reason. So on the Ground of making it stashable im not going to Log. As for the having a set bonus onto these items im not so quick to decide. Gonna have to hold this in my notes for now.

Post 84

I don't think having more NWs would solve this as more people would just have an alt do the second one. For now can I ask you to please look over this Thread.

Post 85

1. Morai has its own forums and set of GMs. I understand how annoying this can be some times but this is the reason for the way its setup. Future this may change I have no idea.

2. Please Direct all ARC problems / Ideas / Suggestions to this thread for now.

3. Im undecided about this... Im not going to log as in some cases this could violate the ToS. Its an interesting idea tho.

4. Will Log this as a suggestion its a good point!

Post 86

Since you think the limit is fair on this im not going to log this. Opening this up would lead to well ill leave that open...

Post 87

Sorry im unfamiliar with MQ at the moment so i need to look over this. If anyone has any point on this please PM me and let me know. Im not going to log this for now.

Post 88

hahaha LOVE this idea. Logged!

ARC Suggestions

For now im not taking Suggestions on ARC. Please check This Thread for now. I just feel for now to keep all ARC suggestions and info into one thread.

All other suggestions ill be updating over the weekend.

Thanks,

If you feel I should log something and you can put a strong argument for it then please Repost with that or PM me. I'm open to ideas and reasoning. Just keep in mind not all ideas are used and im only here to take ideas not make them happen!
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello All,

This thread will replace the Other Suggestion Thread ( in a few Days / Hours.)

As many of you know me from the GA thread I will be starting to keep track of suggestions and give an active list of ideas (that seam reasonable) for the GMs to look over.

Please before posting check out these threads Suggestion Rules & Frequently Made Suggestions.

As well as passing ideas on, I will try where possible to give you updates on any ideas that are being processed.

If you have any questions that i may be able to answer you can PM me!

NOTE: Any Suggestion that Gets Logged goes onto a Database which the GMs / Mods Can View and give feedback! Im really Sorry if i take some time to reply to your Suggestion may be i need to think it over a bit. If you feel i have missed your suggestion Please PM me from below with a link.

So with out any more delay I will pass over to you... GO GO GO!

Regards,

Heero.

the suggestions from suggestionbox, what got individual thread that also will be reviewed?
    like suggestion about improve Barbarian agro skills for make him viable tanker
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1685381

or remake the outdated lv79/100 skills and defence reduction effect?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1683021

and rework/improve wizz skills aswell because outdate the dph skills, now damn minor the difference between dps and dps skills in dmg, if someone use water ulti or simple gush, also udine strike became useless with cards+primal passive (this not qq, i play with all class, i know barb weak before primal passive but few other class dont needed be more tankish with insine dmg)

Wizard skill rework ideea
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21456101#post21456101

same time archer metal skill could be boosted or Glacial Spike for bm
    psy max seal chance could be max 20% and not became alot more
    magic attack buff like: Frostblade, Poison Fang, Blazing Arrow, Drake's Breath Bash could be based on Basic Physical damage and not on equipment damage because now with 80%+ elemental ressitance a 50% weapon damage wood/fire/water buff became damn unnoticeable
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2014
    the suggestions from suggestionbox, what got individual thread that also will be reviewed?
    like suggestion about improve Barbarian agro skills for make him viable tanker
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1685381

or remake the outdated lv79/100 skills and defence reduction effect?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1683021

and rework/improve wizz skills aswell because outdate the dph skills, now damn minor the difference between dps and dps skills in dmg, if someone use water ulti or simple gush, also udine strike became useless with cards+primal passive (this not qq, i play with all class, i know barb weak before primal passive but few other class dont needed be more tankish with insine dmg)

Wizard skill rework ideea
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21456101#post21456101

same time archer metal skill could be boosted or Glacial Spike for bm
    psy max seal chance could be max 20% and not became alot more
    magic attack buff like: Frostblade, Poison Fang, Blazing Arrow, Drake's Breath Bash could be based on Basic Physical damage and not on equipment damage because now with 80%+ elemental ressitance a 50% weapon damage wood/fire/water buff became damn unnoticeable

Yes I cover that as well tho this was not the original plan. Some good suggestions come in like this so its worth doing. Due to time restrictions i couldn't do last night. So ill be doing this later tonight. Hope this helps n sorry for the delay.

Thanks.