NEW Suggestion Thread

Comments

• killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I want fox senses to smell people in stealth. I want to see everyone's chi bar because as veno I take pride in maintaining chi for certain people b:cute. I definitely want to be able to summon pet in air. I want the new form skills not only for veno but also barb. I want lycaeum to give more soul stars because as it is takes to long and most people can't even get a max lvl mood skill. Lastly I want them to remove the whole dots killing pets thing because now everyone has dots to kill veno pets easy

1. Fox skill to sniff out people in stealth.
    2. Want to be able to see chi bars.
    3. Fix summoning pet In air.
    4. Give the new form skills.
    5.give more feral soul stars.
    6. Fix pets dying from DoT's so easily.
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Shoshanne - Dreamweaver
    Shoshanne - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Personly ..i think that they need to fix alot of the graphic bugs with fashion cloths. mostly around female fashion. like the where any time you are looking threw somthing at your character your cloths vanish and you character is nude...

I agree with this^

Here's another one... I'd like to see updated meditation animations for the original races.
  • matty2354888
    matty2354888 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Would it be possible to get the chat history to work.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Post 32

1. Yes i like this idea a skill to be able to sniff out players hidden! I will Log this idea.
    2. Already Logged!
    3. Cleared Up Here.
    4. Could you please expand on the new Form and Skills?
    5. Please see this thread for the moment.
    6. I guessing you mean Damage Over Time not Diamond Of Tiger. Sorry im gonna go with this is a Skill that is part of the Design of the Game.

Post 33

They where updated a while ago now think it was just after the TB expansion. With this in mind I wont log. However again ill keep in my notes.

Post 34

You can do this by checking the Box saying "Save Chat History" This will not save chats that you do via the chat system but only chats using the Private chat boxes.

Hope this Helps and if it does not work let me know.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Would like for this to be added... if you read the whole topic it might even alleviate some of your all's fears about the 2 suggestions.

I still believe the second one could really be quite the interesting thing to see, if people are giving the 'chance' to learn their character a bit, who knows what kind of fights we will have in the future, when there is more than just 1 person to deal with. (edit) as that old saying goes... 'baby steps'.... slowly introduce us into the harsh world that is mass pvp.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    heero200 wrote: »
    Post 32
    3. Is this more of a BUG? has this been reported in QC? If not i would do so.

Yep. It's a bug. That's already been reported in QC and the new horizon's change thread. Making it completely redundant to add here as they're just waiting for the devs to take care of it at this point.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just a few suggestions to the game

1, Make it so when you have a certain amount of Avatar cards ( for example 10 x c cards ) you can upgrade them to a higher lvl cards up to a certain max level ( if you want to go higher, do FSP more often )

2, Make a MEGA socket stone in packs to socket an item instantly instead of working on getting 1000's of socket stones

3, Make Nation Wars twice a day instead of once

That'll do for now b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have a suggestion stop being so greedy before you lose your players! Seems you are pushing orbs on everyone. I use to be able to get a refine 3 without much problem now it can take well over 100 mirges to do that! Not normal! Your greed will push players away. Token prices are to high as well as tele's how are people to play if they can not get squads needed. Barbs and Sins have stopped helping because of prices! STOP YOUR GREED BEFORE YOU LOSE IT ALL! You are ruining this game! b:angryb:cry
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    I have a suggestion stop being so greedy before you lose your players! Seems you are pushing orbs on everyone. I use to be able to get a refine 3 without much problem now it can take well over 100 mirges to do that! Not normal! Your greed will push players away. Token prices are to high as well as tele's how are people to play if they can not get squads needed. Barbs and Sins have stopped helping because of prices! STOP YOUR GREED BEFORE YOU LOSE IT ALL! You are ruining this game! b:angryb:cry

That's just bad luck. It happens. They haven't changed anything about the refines or refine rates.
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    if they honestly wanted to balance out the classes they would do 3 things.

1. make r9 unversal so each build can pick and choose what r9 is best for their build including weapons.
    reasoning this could also promote sells from players who want to build outside the norm for what ever reason.

2. change crit so that each classes main stat effects their crit rate. and so crit will only have a chance to proc on the first attack of aps or one time during a string attack of 5 aps.
    i like big numbers as much as the next but nothing we can say can be a defense to how out of balance this is.

3. either lower attack.. or boast defense levels so that they are on fair terms with each other.
    as it is now attack levels dwarf defense levels i think these could be balanced out with out compleaty destroying pvp.

unless they change LA.. LA will never have a use in pvp with the way the game has moved over the years..
    because it dosnt hold anything that gives it a outstanding perk to make it worth losing physical defense or magic defense.
    either of wich can be made up some what with orniments or what not. but no matter what you do you will never have the same as an AA or HA build.
    so what is the reason for going LA in todays day and age.. and surly isnt Evasion.. Evasion meens nothing in our age of APS and Zerk Crit..
    personly i think that buy changing LA to reduce crits from other's intead of its focus on evasion this could be done.

with that being said.. i also feel all buffs that increase evasion should also be changed so that they reduce another's chance of crit.. acurccy should be alterd also to that in can be a small balanced counter to add a chance of crit.
    i feel this would help enhance team play and help bring some balance to pvp.

honestly i think this would balance out more then what we might think. it would give a purpose to LA and Acc Shards/gems if people want a better crit they will take a lesser physical attack/magic attack. bringing down their base damge margin slightly. and bring a more balanced aspect to all of our favorit big number crit.. a crit is suposed to be a blow of chance after all.

narturly this isnt the only unbalanced aspect that makes pvp such a mess but this would be a good start. i dont feel classes are so out of wack that with a little twinking in certain areas they need an overhaul. but as you can read for yourself on other threads even your pro endgamers have made it clear that cirt is why out of wack and unbalanced.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    Sorry i will update when i have read all the items.

A lot to read!
  • KrazyChaos - Heavens Tear
    KrazyChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I know it was said earlier in this thread that R9 had the armor/weapon sets that was best matched for each class but i dont think that should be the case. I play a bm and use both axes and fist. As the bm has skills specifically for each weapon path on the bm i think it would be nice to have a choice of rank weapon at least? just a thought
    b:victory
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    Post 36

1. (Sorry this appears to be wrong will check this out.!) NOW Logged as a Suggestion.

2. With current game limitations I believe this would not be possible. When it comes to NW I try to pick my fights rather well. again ill note this but the GM / Devs are aware of looking for 1 v 1 more. May be they will look at another map where this happens in some way...

Post 38

1, Speak to the "War Avatar Master" in Kirin Town in Primal Word. If you speak to him and have quests open this is already in the game. Tho im not sure if it gives you chests or a card.

2, Sorry I believe this wont work as each item uses a different number of socket stones to make a socket. So i cant log.

3, This is being looked at here. Mainly Time NW works rather than more NWs.

Post 41

(INC POST 43)1. R9 is personal to each class and the best Gears for each class are assigned to each. This is true for all Rank gears all trough the game. IE Wiz uses AA so all the Rank gears are AA. The only Exception for this I would say is the BM and Archer. Tho at the moment im going to suggest you look at Warsoul Weapons. and S3 Nirvan if you wanted to use other gears. I have got this in my notes already but im going to sitck with my orignal post on this for now.

2. This is part of the design of the game. You have a % chance to crit on every attack this is based on your Crit %. Having you only crit on your first or every few skills defeats the point of this. Im not going to log this.

3. Yer I think Defence is as important as attack. Maybe its worth a look at. I will Log this.

If you feel I should log something and you can put a strong argument for it then please Repost with that or PM me. I'm open to ideas and reasoning. Just keep in mind not all ideas are used and im only here to take ideas give a little feedback, not make them happen!
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just curiosity, are you working for PWI?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    Just curiosity, are you working for PWI?

Please Check the first Post in this thread.

im only Volunteering like the mods to help Collate the Suggestions of the Community. The Opinions are of my own and are not of PWEs. Any notes I take are notes for my self. Any Suggestions that are logged are put onto a database that PWE, The mods and my self can see make notes and share easily.

I post Feedback based on the post from other people and what I know of the limitations of the game. This is for two reasons So that people know the posts are being read and to give my feedback on the idea. Anything that is supported by the players and issues I will try to do my best to help with. In short im trying to make the game that I enjoy playing better by doing what I can for this community.

Hope this Helps.
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    PWI could simply add Shadow Walk, Twin Strike, Puncture Wound, Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast to the Bidding Hall.

There has been a lot of complaints about these books not being realistically available so this is my suggestion.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    PWI could simply add Shadow Walk, Twin Strike, Puncture Wound, Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast to the Bidding Hall.

There has been a lot of complaints about these books not being realistically available so this is my suggestion.

Yer im already on the case for this. Thanks for giving me a direct list of the skills.
  • Mrsgreenleaf - Lost City
    Mrsgreenleaf - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    May I suggest an attribute event?
    perhaps where every now and then you hold an event where players are given a quest to kill specific monsters, depending on the attributes they want to build up, and the level they are on?
    it would make things interesting. perhaps to every ten monsters they can go up one point in their chosen stat?
    just a suggestion :)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's 2 suggestions I think most would agree with.

1. Removal of the exterior horn box. (even if it can be moved/not always showing) It will often reappear back over the squad list, which makes it.. hard to multi-task/play with a watchful eye on the squad.

2. Custom Names for the skill macros. (Different Icons aren't enough)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • opkossy
    edited February 2014
    Horn box is one of the most annoying things about horns. Totally agree.

The macro name thing... eh... kinda goes both waysish. I can see why having the name would be useful, but the macros I use often I do via icon anyways or wouldn't have a suitably short name.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    EXTRA STORAGE SPACE

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1657541

cause we all know...

it hasnt ever been mentioned enough! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    EXTRA STORAGE SPACE

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1657541

cause we all know...

it hasnt ever been mentioned enough! b:cry

In that note I think we are more than due for a larger account stash. 8 more space would be more than welcome.

Personally I always need to log on/off 2 times to be able to transfer my gears/stuff to an other char.
  • raikago
    raikago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What's going to happen with DQ items? are they going to be changed to regular items worth coin drops? There are DQ items that sell for 1 coin that are completely useless in game now I'm just curious as to whats going to happen with items tied into the Dragon Quest Point System. I suppose using the in-game bot to farm these items would still be viable for vendor purposes if your higher levels.

Any plans as to what is going to become of it all?

I'm not a big forum person so I don't know where to look for these kinds of things or if things like this have been mentioned at all.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    Ill Update Later!

Thanks,

Post 49
    i dont think we need more attributes? do we? Sorry not gonna log.

Post 50 INC Post 51
    1. If used Correctly I think the Horn could be used to an advance the game in ways people dont see. However I think its widely agreed about the Horn BOX. So Ill Log This.

2. Sorry im gonna cut with the images I dont really stop to read the TXT when clicking a skill and im gonna guess the rest of or most of the community says the same?

Post 52 Inc Post 53
    This issue is now a most quoted / Asked for and has already been logged! Ill Update when I can on this.

Post 54
    Sorry i cant comment on this my self. I think they have got the point that this could have been done in better ways. Im sure the PWE team will do their best to right the issue ASAP. Keep your eyes on the news feeds.

All i am really able to do is Log your Suggestion and give some feedback.

Thanks,
  • Ro_conan - Heavens Tear
    Ro_conan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    im at work (i dont have game on this pc) and i want to visit my acount but i can`t because arc windows dont let me, in my opinion is wrong to redirect me to arc site.
    If want to advice new ppl who visit this is no problem but please fix that is annoying to can`t visit site from other pc where pwi is not install.
    Hope to post in right threat :D
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't know if that thread is only for in game suggestions, but I have one for the forum.

It would be nice to be able to change of avatar, we have the same boring avatars since almost 6 years now.

If they don't want us to use personal avatars then it would be nice to have more choice and to be able to change it whenever we want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    Post 56

With constant works being done on ARC for the moment im not going to log any suggestions for this However Check this out and may be say your point in here. their is a lot more work to be done on ARC and it is still in beta stage!

Post 57

Ill take Suggestions for most items.

Yer I know Val said something about doing this. As a reward but im guessing again when he left he took that with him!

Ill Log this as i think a few people have been asking for this.

Thanks,
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2014
    heero200 wrote: »

2. Sorry im gonna cut with the images I dont really stop to read the TXT when clicking a skill and im gonna guess the rest of or most of the community says the same?

Most of the time I don't either, but if it's been a while since I have been on a char, I do stop to read to confirm I am using the right skills that I want to use. it can be hard to remember exactly what each macro is used for, even with the different icons. (Yes the icons do indeed help but yea the more macros you make/the more chars you have the harder it becomes to keep track of which macro you should be using in certain situations. :$)

Either way

Thanks for doing this... even if they do not implement some/all the suggestions you "logged."

• heerohex#3018
    edited February 2014
    Most of the time I don't either, but if it's been a while since I have been on a char, I do stop to read to confirm I am using the right skills that I want to use. it can be hard to remember exactly what each macro is used for, even with the different icons. (Yes the icons do indeed help but yea the more macros you make/the more chars you have the harder it becomes to keep track of which macro you should be using in certain situations. :$)

Either way

Thanks for doing this... even if they do not implement some/all the suggestions you "logged."

That has fair reason.

I know ive matched the Macros to the kinda skills it has attached tho every now and then i use my spark burst one when i hit the wrong key. Ill Add this to my notes and see what the future holds. Hope thats ok...

Thanks,
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Some buffs/debuffs cannot be overwritten by recasting them (Arcane Defense for exemple). So would be neat to have some sort of visual aid displaying the time left for that buff/debuff, like when we hover the cursor over the buff/debuff icon and it displays info on that. In this case, there would also be a "Time left: X min Y sec". Obviously each character would not be able to see enemy buff/debuff times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming