i got 150k+ DQ point = 3 sage/demon card
    i cannot redeem still.. now i dont have event gold to buy my charm

b:sad
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • Rioja - Harshlands
    Rioja - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I did sell like 600 DQ = 18k DQ poitns between the 24 and 25, and is not there T.T b:sadb:sadb:sadb:sadb:sad
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform.

If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December. The page will be disabled after we launch our new Arcgames.com website.

The Player Rankings page will also be taken down once the transition takes place.

For more information about ARC and what's coming please visit:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281

Reading comprehension FTW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Reading comprehension FTW...

I read, I understood, I still have been using it lol. As of yesterday, mine still works fine. Maybe the comprehension needed to come from the writers perspective. I expect it to be gone every day, yet it remains near the end of January.

So, use it while you can but don't be surprised when it is gone. b:laugh
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hasn't update since the 23rd... My guess is that is over of me. Anyone else wants to double check last items npc'd. Mine says the 23rd but points updated as of today at 3pm.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    2 days and still didn't`t update, and for another character been like 2 weeks already x.x inb4 reading problems or w/e, if the page is still there it SHOULD work, if not, then let them remove it altogether and stop making players disappointed, full stop!
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *sigh* This again?
    As long as the page is accessible, that system is working. Probably just a glitch in the system assigning the DQ points. It's happened before, dozens of times. Anyone bothered to submit a ticket on it yet?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Every few days i check it and see if its down or not. It is usually a few hours to a day behind for me.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • pikins90
    pikins90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    my dq points dont refresh since day 23 >=O i had 47k q.q just refresh it one last time ill be happy enough lol, now for real its just another issue with the dq points its not down yet, lets wait that they will fix it soon =P
    greatings all
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Bot is on standby when/if the points update, if not, not, 1k event gold should last a while, personally I`d be happy if they had already removed the DQ points, would save a lot of headache when the page breaks down.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Points haven't updated since 23rd... Just cashed out 2 sage cards just in case... Bot still farming dqs like crazy but I thing I'm gonna hold off too before cashing in...
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    my points says it 'updated /27' but it hasnt actually increased any points and ive been selling 100's of DQs since the weekend b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Same here pretty much. The vendor side says the 23rd, the reward side says today.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiyuna - Dreamweaver
    Haiyuna - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Can I just say this is pretty much a lame move to get rid of DQ rewards? Why was it such a problem? I personally loved having DQ now it just makes this game so much more stupid. Can we please have this back.
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It is pretty lame. God forbid if we are getting something for free. They don't even care how much money we have dump into the game already they just want more and more.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    NOt sure why after all this time it's still not off?

Cashed in my DQ's today for 18 event gold cards .... 900 event gold YUMMMM b:dirty

That takes care of my charms for a while at least

xLeeu
    I eat you last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ... DQ points are still updating for me.

And again, they said the DQ system would be -replaced- by something integrated with Arc, not simply turned off. Something that probably isn't ready yet, so they've left the old system in place. So quit your yapping and see what the devs come up with. I doubt they'll turn off the event gold grinder as that'd drive a lot of folk out of the game.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • cafelatte
    cafelatte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm at 49,4k points and the site hasnt been updating since 23rd for me either. I sold hundreds of dq items, gimme my points, pwi! D:
    edited January 2014
    Options
    At this point cant tell if its just buggy or it really stopped.....
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited January 2014
    Options

Would like to know also!
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Can a GM please comment whether we should continue to npc DQ's or save them for the new system. DQ rewards has not updated since 1/23 for me and I do not want to do anymore if they should be npc'd after the new system arrives. Is it possible to update the page 1 last time and make an announcement or something? This page was first posted in Nov, it is now almost Feb. Some communication would be nice!
  • ashlynnd
    ashlynnd Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Can someone please tell us what is going on? I would really like to know if it is over and if I should be saving DQ for new system. Thanks
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Can a GM please comment whether we should continue to npc DQ's or save them for the new system. DQ rewards has not updated since 1/23 for me and I do not want to do anymore if they should be npc'd after the new system arrives. Is it possible to update the page 1 last time and make an announcement or something? This page was first posted in Nov, it is now almost Feb. Some communication would be nice!

DQ`s will become worthless, apart form coin value, you will gain points by other means as they already stated (via ARC ****). They said all the current points will be wiped clean also. As you already noticed DQ point values have long disappeared from them.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Can I just say this is pretty much a lame move to get rid of DQ rewards? Why was it such a problem? I personally loved having DQ now it just makes this game so much more stupid. Can we please have this back.

I never once understood the 'why' of why DQ points were being removed, or how it was 'inconsistent' and 'didn't work as well as was liked' (concept wise, though I can say I have never once had a problem with my DQ not updating immediateily so I don't know where that comes from for most people).
    The only thing I could think of is because it lets players farm something without spending money on the game.
    And seeing as it still hasn't been removed it's not like it was a 'remove it before we introduce the auto-bot feature in the future' thing....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DQ`s will become worthless, apart form coin value, you will gain points by other means as they already stated (via ARC ****). They said all the current points will be wiped clean also. As you already noticed DQ point values have long disappeared from them.

Ok I see, completely done. By the wording I was under the assumption that DQ would be useful under the new system.

"Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform."
  • SuperLambo - Dreamweaver
    SuperLambo - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    too much to ask them to add the Spanish language option in the pages of pw and the Arc??
    edited January 2014
    Options

I ran out of room in my bank so I cashed out all my dqs got no credit for them but at least it put several mil back in my bag.

At this point i dont care anymore.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I ran out of room in my bank so I cashed out all my dqs got no credit for them but at least it put several mil back in my bag.

At this point i dont care anymore.
    i mentioned the current DQ and if any update on them if this is really the end or just buggy cause its been over a month since the last 'warning'.

all 3 times waving it around the new CM.

all ignored!

conclusion: their not even looking at this thread lol
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I still am amazed on the fact they don't give us any warning, notice or closure date of any kind.
    The DQ system and the possible deadlines don't depend on PW China, so why can't they give us proper feedback on this topic?

I feel it's a lack of respect towards us and it can only worsen the opinion we got of them.

It's a very sad state of affairs. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
This discussion has been closed.