Important: DQ Rewards Coming to an End

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If they do that, then there is basically no reason to play- can't farm coin at all then. Equipment drops don't add up to much, and are rare-ish.

I'm not going to spend money every day on this game just to have coin. It's not that I don't spend money on the game, I definitely do; but having cash shop be the onlyway you can make half way decent coin is asinine.

if you have to cash shop to make coin then your more fail thana 5aps mystic asking why they can't use daggers....I am 100% F2P and have can merch 20-30m in a few hours, i do it everyday all day.......people like you ruin the game so either shut your mouth or learn to merch like the rest of us
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    Zoodie - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    if you have to cash shop to make coin then your more fail thana 5aps mystic asking why they can't use daggers....I am 100% F2P and have can merch 20-30m in a few hours, i do it everyday all day.......people like you ruin the game so either shut your mouth or learn to merch like the rest of us

If you could read what I said, I was referring to if they make the rest of the DQ 1 coin. I can farm fine now. I don't feel like spending my days in instances farming ****. I have a job.

You seem a little angry by the way. Maybe you need a hug.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

If everyone do way you do then would be no game .

and get a life
  • baraqdair
    baraqdair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Do you really think they gonna update the Dragon point on a charm sale.

Remember last charm sale was on 2X event they never gonna do this mistake again.

PPL need charm for TW...NW...
  • wolfcouncil1
    wolfcouncil1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This is simply an utter waste. Bring back original DQ's until you people actually have a planned work out for your "Legacy" ****. DQ was one of the better money makers. And there are plenty of people cashing in the game. Especially with multiple characters. Some of us cash. But cant cash more than 100USD a month due to... not wanting to get killed by our wives b:laugh. But still. If you all cant figure out a way to impliment the new DQ system. Then bring back the old system until you can actually figure something out for the Legacy DQ system
    b:surrender
    Angels East. Angels West. North and South do your best. To guard her and watch her while she rests.
  • sabiljikiri
    sabiljikiri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    WHOOOOAAAAAA,

b:angry when this was posted it not possible to redeem the DQ Rewards. So the message although supposedly timely was not supported technically so that players can redeem their rewards beforee expiration.b:angry

synchroze wrote: »
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform.

If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December. The page will be disabled after we launch our new Arcgames.com website.

The Player Rankings page will also be taken down once the transition takes place.

For more information about ARC and what's coming please visit:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281

b:victory THIS IS A VERY INTELLIGENT PROPOSAL and SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED....

This is simply an utter waste. Bring back original DQ's until you people actually have a planned work out for your "Legacy" ****. DQ was one of the better money makers. And there are plenty of people cashing in the game. Especially with multiple characters. Some of us cash. But cant cash more than 100USD a month due to... not wanting to get killed by our wives b:laugh. But still. If you all cant figure out a way to impliment the new DQ system. Then bring back the old system until you can actually figure something out for the Legacy DQ system
    b:surrender
  • Roxy_DT - Sanctuary
    Roxy_DT - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    like everyone said before.

The main issue now is the STILL ONGOING 1 COIN PER DQ ITEM.
    We used to be able to save this by saving up and getting nice items for it on the DQ reward system but now we don't get anything, we don't earn anything and I BET that once you guys have the new "solution" up you won't even give accounts their DQ points that they saved up after December. breaking down into them just farming for almost nothing. b:sad

I can give you a warning if this indeed does happen, a lot more will leave the game and there will be a lot of complainers. b:surrender

a solution would be to put the original selling prices back on the items until it's solved. Or to put the reward system back until you even HAVE a plan of some sort.
    Because i see a lot of change but all you say you are working on a 'solution' but not mentioning what it could be. So basically you have nothing still.

and has a GM even read all of this? it's almost 19 pages long.b:angry
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    like everyone said before.

The main issue now is the STILL ONGOING 1 COIN PER DQ ITEM.
    We used to be able to save this by saving up and getting nice items for it on the DQ reward system but now we don't get anything, we don't earn anything and I BET that once you guys have the new "solution" up you won't even give accounts their DQ points that they saved up after December. breaking down into them just farming for almost nothing. b:sad

I can give you a warning if this indeed does happen, a lot more will leave the game and there will be a lot of complainers. b:surrender

a solution would be to put the original selling prices back on the items until it's solved. Or to put the reward system back until you even HAVE a plan of some sort.
    Because i see a lot of change but all you say you are working on a 'solution' but not mentioning what it could be. So basically you have nothing still.

and has a GM even read all of this? it's almost 19 pages long.b:angry

This looks like a NECRO!

Roxy_DT - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 7 months 28 days 22 hours 49 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Inb4 SweetieBot.

Inb4modsusetheirmajicktosealthisdreadbackinit'sgrave.

+1 post count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Merkrue - Raging Tide
    Merkrue - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Marty, we've gone back in time!
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    Options
    KILL THE ZOMBIES!!!!!!

Oh, and +1 post count b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    kill The Zombies!!!!!!

oh, And +1 Post Count B:chuckle

Braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnssssss
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalkaria
    kalkaria Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Instead of treating this as a ZAMBIE thread, we should use this as a nice bump. That way we can keep all of our b:angry on one thread.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    b:pleased You do realize, that if zombies only did eat Brains, that Poor PINKY would be left all alone as the only one left alive to takeover the world, on a planet Full of

NeCrOnIzEd
    Loony Toons!!! b:sin {b:spit} b:embarrass
This discussion has been closed.