Important: DQ Rewards Coming to an End

Options

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Say GMs, is there a precise day for the current DQ system to end?
    December in itself is really vague.

I wished it wouldn't be the 1st of the month, but well, it's likely it will be this way.
    ...and then given how the DQ page updates, I'd better log in many times a day to see if it refreshes. If not, I'll send you a ticket. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • ryuujiin
    ryuujiin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I haven't come across an answer yet, so thought I'd ask here. I know the dq point rewards are being taken away and put into ARC, but are they also taking the Dragon Quest for the dragon orders away?
  • kugar
    kugar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Since days i sell dq items to the npc. But the sold items doesnt count b:angry

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • dolomit
    dolomit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kugar wrote: »
    Since days i sell dq items to the npc. But the sold items doesnt count b:angry

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I have the same problems with DQ items sold this and last week.
    WILL THEY COUNT to DQ points or it was useless (selling them)???
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    From my DQ items vendored, looks like the last day they counted for points was on the 23rd. I'll still probably pick them up, and drop the 1 coin ones. Just because 50+ items that are worth 3k each adds up. Too bad I only get those on my higher leveled toons.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • SerpinRa - Archosaur
    SerpinRa - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    your software is old and showing it, badly! your way behind other mmo's in this area and I was hoping ARC might let you update the lousy graphics.

But NO, instead ARC is just a unified game launcher and a poorly crafted one at that.

If your goal is to do away with PWI your succeeding, if your goal was to update the game, you've hired the wrong people.

let me put it to you this way... Are your sales and membership declining even though the Boutique prices are way up?

Time to start looking at your employees and stop making excuses, find the talent, hire them and dispose of the cronies that have diminished your company.
  • dolomit
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is here anybody who can tell us if DQ items sold from 23rd will count to DQ points before the system crushed down or not????????????????????????
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GG PWI b:bye
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I need an answer to last questions as well...

My number of available points is currently 49 779, so I'm really close to get my last Sage/Demon card before the change of the system. But DQ I farmed today and yesterday have not been counted yet.

I can't imagine I won't have my 221 little missing points before the change occurs b:shocked
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • tryal33
    tryal33 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    20145/50000 damn my dq points i want to make them 50000/50000 :S
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    starfever wrote: »
    I haven't read every post on this I'll admit but has it been explained yet if you have to spend your event gold (from Demon/Sage card) before December ? Or is it ONLY spend your DQ points before December? Or both??

Only DQ points. you can keep your event gold forever (or until PWI decides you can't) b:bye
  • Violet_Light - Raging Tide
    Violet_Light - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why can't i get DQ points from selling DQ items?I sold about 150 DQ items of 35 DQ points each but my DQ point didn't change.What's the prob?
  • wiktor99rr
    wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why can't i get DQ points from selling DQ items?I sold about 150 DQ items of 35 DQ points each but my DQ point didn't change.What's the prob?

the prob is they probably closed down dq without saying anything
  • anoniempje
    anoniempje Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are you going to update DQ today, we had assault last night, and turned in a lot last night, i want to spend my last points today, so please update.
    Thank youb:bye
  • Violet_Light - Raging Tide
    Violet_Light - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh great.PWE fail as always.
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I hope this will be fixed before tomorrow cuz I got over 600k DQ points that I'd like to spend...
  • anoniempje
    anoniempje Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    made screenshots from points, before i npc,d my DQ points from DQ points pwi site, screenshots, of npc ing the DQ items, and screenshots, of today DQ pwi site, and sent a ticket to support agaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaian, pffffb:surrender
  • ilenka
    ilenka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its not broken, page says: it could take up to 48 hours to update the points vendored.
  • dabluegirl
    dabluegirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Problem is I am now at 44k dq points, vendored a bunch (which now don't tell you how much they are worth) and the page is not updating to show the vendored dq points. I figure if its not normal site issues, everyone and their brother is trying to add dq points atm. If they need to be spent before 12 tonight PDT and they aren't updated, I wont be able to get demon/sage card even with enough points - and going to be very unhappy. I'm screenshoting the current page, and I'll start SS all my transactions fir a ticket- but I foresee a storm coming...

I am sure there are a lot of people who have frantically been farming dq to get a final chance at a reward - and I hope the page will be working later tonight....
  • dabluegirl
    dabluegirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Well now we have knowledge about when to use our DQ points.

The ZEN charging method change is a bit silly though. What if someone makes a large purchase and wanted to send it to several games? Before they could do that freely but this change is going to make them have to do multiple purchases instead.

I really think it is a poor change too- I save up as well as look for zen sales to get zen.

1) I like spending all I can when there is a sale and then saving it in my wallet till there are charge rewards for moving it...

2) No bonus points if I'm spending just the amount I want to send to each server, not the total I could afford. Unless you are going to get bonus rewards for any amount.

3) I like having to think about where I am moving it- much less chance to make a mistake.

Upshot is I am less likely to buy zen because I have so much less control over it.

b:sadb:shocked
  • dolomit
    edited November 2013
    Options

+1. Its true.
    Time to uninstall this *** game.
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Use before december... UPDATE before december would be nice.
    Like 15k points still not in there
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They die tonight in about 2 hours? D:
  • LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver
    LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dabluegirl wrote: »
    Problem is I am now at 44k dq points, vendored a bunch (which now don't tell you how much they are worth) and the page is not updating to show the vendored dq points. I figure if its not normal site issues, everyone and their brother is trying to add dq points atm. If they need to be spent before 12 tonight PDT and they aren't updated, I wont be able to get demon/sage card even with enough points - and going to be very unhappy. I'm screenshoting the current page, and I'll start SS all my transactions fir a ticket- but I foresee a storm coming...

I am sure there are a lot of people who have frantically been farming dq to get a final chance at a reward - and I hope the page will be working later tonight....

Dragon Points Remaining: 47437
    Last item vendored is dated 20 Nov ... thats 9 days ago! If I have to redeem these before midnight then PWI's fail systems have screwed me out of a demon/dage event card b:angry
  • tjosh2
    tjosh2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    celeste081 wrote: »
    They die tonight in about 2 hours? D:

This killing dq thing just sucks and so do YOU PWE!b:cry And of course, like so many others you just stopped counting our dq points(mine, NOTHING, since November 16th, WTF!b:angry So, just **** us!!!
  • Hyelle - Sanctuary
    Hyelle - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    celeste081 wrote: »
    Yeah, me too. I have thousands that aren't showing up, they haven't been for about a week I think? Maybe they were hoping that with all the 10* orb giveaway chaos, nobody would remember DQ points? haha

Also, yeah... the thing about not being able to send my zen to the game/server I want except right as I buy it... THAT is bs. I thought I read somewhere that this was put into effect as a respose to player suggestion, am I wrong?? WHO would suggest this? I guess someone who only plays one PWE game, on one server?

Ah well... I have spent way more money on PWI than I have any other mmo (way too much). I still love playing the game and I am going to hang in there mainly because my faction is full of incredibly wonderful people and it is fun to play with them. But I am taking this past month or two as a sign that I shouldn't spend any more real money on this game! haha
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thank you PWI for the DQ Reward system ... I have cashed in about 450,000 points since it began, almost all of that on Demon/Sage Event cards (love the Silver Guardian Charms to hold me over in those long TWs when my Platinum Charm runs out before the end b:victory).

Like many people I am close to getting one more D/S Card and hope that my DQ points from the last few days (and maybe even the next few) will eventually be tallied and I can get that final 5000 event silver.

"Before December" is a bit vague, which is likely on purpose, as it could mean "before the beginning of December" or "before the end of December" or "before the day in December when we shut the system down, which might be any day from the 1st to the 31st as we have not determined that yet".

Somehow, I think it's the last one.

I hope that PWI gives us a final vending date (last day that DQ points will count towards rewards) and a final redeem date (last day that DQ points can be cashed in for rewards). I have been watching this thread primarily because I thought the GMs would be announcing that information here.

Hopefully they don't (didn't?) just shut it down at some arbitrary time with many of us just a few points from our objective reward.

Either way though, please let us know! Thanks!

Good Luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • forumbanshee
    forumbanshee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I wanted to get demon sage event card before dq point system disappears. I npced dq items (on 11.30.) with amount of around 10k points which I was missing for one event card, it still didn't update, can you fix that problem? b:beg
    (if I read through the posts here, I see I'm not only one with same problem)
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    out of curiousity. They remove DQ so one of morai sin skill will no longer any use?b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
This discussion has been closed.