Important: DQ Rewards Coming to an End

Options

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Guess the 200 chests I vendored about a week ago are lost in cyberspace forever.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ew Arc. You're really going to force us to use this ****, eh?

Keep finding ways to get us to leave??...IF that is the aim, you may succeed...is arc the reason FB link is broke also?!b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Guess the 200 chests I vendored about a week ago are lost in cyberspace forever.

Check it now. The DQ points were just updated for me and I bought my last DS card
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • dolomit
    dolomit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Check it now. The DQ points were just updated for me and I bought my last DS card

Lucky you, my last update still from 21st Nov. :(
  • NiseHibiki - Archosaur
    NiseHibiki - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Its already December and there was no major update for the DQ system. What the heck is PWI doing??? I am a long loyal member of PWI but even this is a bit much.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Its already December and there was no major update for the DQ system. What the heck is PWI doing??? I am a long loyal member of PWI but even this is a bit much.
    If you are such a long member, you should know how to fully read the first post before you make a response like that.

You might also want to completely read the first post in the other stickied thread as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform.

If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December. The page will be disabled after we launch our new Arcgames.com website.

The Player Rankings page will also be taken down once the transition takes place.

For more information about ARC and what's coming please visit:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281

We are in december right now, the 12th of december.... so, can you please be more specific when this mayor change will going to take place? December is a month of 31 days, and saying "before december" doesn't help us much... BE SPECIFIC!!! b:surrender
  • lyukung
    lyukung Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    We are in december right now, the 12th of december.... so, can you please be more specific when this mayor change will going to take place? December is a month of 31 days, and saying "before december" doesn't help us much... BE SPECIFIC!!! b:surrender

Holy ****... did you evenread what the poster above you just said at all????

LEARN TO FRIGGIN READ!!!
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lyukung wrote: »
    Holy ****... did you evenread what the poster above you just said at all????

LEARN TO FRIGGIN READ!!!

Have some respect, if you want ppl to respect you as well ( or go SYM'sD). It is Dec 22nd , i have used all my DQs in all my accs just to realize i am still getting DQ points credited on them, so i ask again: CAN YOU PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC AND GIVE US A TERMINATION DATE, SO WE CAN KEEP ACUMULATING OUR DQ's AND USE THEM RIGHT BEFORE THAT SPECIFIC DATE EXPIRES? ...Is that too much to ask?
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Let me tell you when they end... i play this game from 2008 and what i learned is that nothing is certain with PWI well there u go just get em while its there
  • Demonangle - Raging Tide
    Demonangle - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    when is it going down its late december already o.o
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    when is it going down its late december already o.o

I know this is going to come across as a troll response but it goes down when it goes down. In typical PWI fashion, with little or no notice at the most inconvenient time, like when you are only a few hundred points away from a purchase.
  • bombulous
    bombulous Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hopefully the new rewards are better b:pleased
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    bombulous wrote: »
    Hopefully the new rewards are better b:pleased

Knowing PWE, it most likley wont be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    atleast would be a good idea the points we spend on dq page now goes to new page that we farmed
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Let me tell you when they end... i play this game from 2008 and what i learned is that nothing is certain with PWI well there u go just get em while its there

yup yup n since the bot came out, ive farmed 22 demon save event cards .. keep up the good work PWI b:thanks
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December.

December... They didn't say which year! b:kiss
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    December... They didn't say which year! b:kiss
    I'd say about 2017.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    There won't be another warning, if they actually DO take down the site, will there? I'm living in constant fear, that my farmed points just vanish into nothingness. b:shocked
  • VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Site is down. DQ points have been removed. GL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur
    _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    now i can use my dq only for harshlands and morai O.o...but guess what-im playing on archf:angry
    bugs bugs -_-
  • sirussun
    sirussun Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When you guys going to put up the new rewards system? I can't access dq so im taking it you've removed it?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this was a great warning.. arcgames is in BETA. it isn't LAUNCHED. also, where was the damn warning? a MONTH in advance for a BETA site is NOT warning
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this was a great warning.. arcgames is in BETA. it isn't LAUNCHED. also, where was the damn warning? a MONTH in advance for a BETA site is NOT warning

take it u didn't see the spam in december about the warning to spend all ur DQ points. Also... this isn't the 1st time the site has been down tbh. Not rly sure if its down for good now or if its just a glitch
  • Kendaichi - Dreamweaver
    Kendaichi - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    take it u didn't see the spam in december about the warning to spend all ur DQ points. Also... this isn't the 1st time the site has been down tbh. Not rly sure if its down for good now or if its just a glitch

^ This, though I wouldn't call it spam, tbh I rarely seen the message am guessing it was like on an 4 hour interval or something.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This outage pattern has happened before and was fixed. Probably an issue with the server. If the DQ page were totally removed I'd expect a "this system is no longer working" stub page, not a "Bad gateway" timeout.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just because there is an outage does not mean the DQ page was removed intentionally. I'm actually getting intermittent access to that page. The charge reward page and the facebook connect page are all experiencing similar issues. They'll probably work again when someone restarts that server or whatever.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • ON_oFF - Lost City
    ON_oFF - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yet again another person makes a mistake thinking pwi gives a flying duck what we want. They don't care, they will do everything to increase their income even if it means decreasing their player base

They have shown this time and time again, r9 being the last major one and i guess this is just another step to **** the game over.

What i would like to know about this new *** *** system is when are you going to torture us with its presence?
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Site is down. DQ points have been removed. GL

Still works for me.
    Need 2200 more pts for another sage/demon thingy. b:laugh
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Still working for me. I got points for 2 more sage cards. Was going to wait a day or two to get the **** horse for kicks lol
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
This discussion has been closed.