[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They are just going to have to do a tw map reset.
  • beandrunk
    beandrunk Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think for those that lost exp over the weekend, they should put up 4x exp 4x drops on archo only as part of the ongoing compensation efforts. That will take care of a percentage of people who lost exp.
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    uhm gms, we haves another problem..... TWS ARE ALL ***** UP xD b:chuckle
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • _Dezerae_ - Archosaur
    _Dezerae_ - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wtg you screwed the tw map
  • beandrunk
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yup Achosaur TW map is a must see, everyone attacking each other. TW map is worthy of a screenshot as u will never see that again.

Now what times are our TW's. :Ob:thanks
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh so all guilds on archo bid on their self GG b:cool
  • mrtitanperfect94
    mrtitanperfect94 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI can you stop being a damn dumb *** and tell us with full details what was the damn critical issuses? or thats just a cover as a lie for stoling people stuffs or something like that?
  • _/Lost\_ - Archosaur
    _/Lost\_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Really? Hypers? No thanks, you can keep them.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    beandrunk wrote: »
    I think for those that lost exp over the weekend, they should put up 4x exp 4x drops on archo only as part of the ongoing compensation efforts. That will take care of a percentage of people who lost exp.

Nope, they SHOULD be handing out EXP orbs for any level, or hand out 1000 hypers for Archosaur server only.

For those who lost items, They should give out something the server has never seen, like the special flyer ticket that you can't get, but can be traded for a 3.3/6 flyer.

For those who lost cash, they should be given 1 bil in bank notes...

Why do I say this? Because If you gave each player who was damaged, or active during the reset 1000 Hypers, the special flyer ticket, and 1 bil, EVERYONE WILL STOP QQing. b:chuckle

Or they could just commit Japanese Ritualistic Suicide.... LOLZ

We don't want a compansator, We want an UPDATER. Skip the compensation UNTIL we've been updated on everything and a solution has been reached.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Prediction for the next item they attempt to give us will be 5 random pigments!!!! Won't that be a laugh.

give our **** back is how you can comp us and not some 2x **** or 5 hypers really is 5 hypers worth 180m in coins that I did not cs for...or the rare skills I got or the shards and gear really 5 hypers is something to say oh hay here u go I have not loged back into pw since there major mess up and dnt know if I will.....exp yea can be made up but the other stuff that was hard to get in the first place for a non cs as my self nope 5 ypers is not enough b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • princesskatjak
    princesskatjak Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It feels like someone just spit in my face O.o
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    give our **** back is how you can comp us and not some 2x **** or 5 hypers really is 5 hypers worth 180m in coins that I did not cs for...or the rare skills I got or the shards and gear really 5 hypers is something to say oh hay here u go I have not loged back into pw since there major mess up and dnt know if I will.....exp yea can be made up but the other stuff that was hard to get in the first place for a non cs as my self nope 5 ypers is not enough b:angryb:angryb:angry

Ya know... if they just perminately shut down the server at this point.... I don't think I'd care... I'd just meet up with my faction on another game, and we'd start over again.... And it wouldn't be PWE owned.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • beandrunk
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Nope, they SHOULD be handing out EXP orbs for any level, or hand out 1000 hypers for Archosaur server only.

For those who lost items, They should give out something the server has never seen, like the special flyer ticket that you can't get, but can be traded for a 3.3/6 flyer.

For those who lost cash, they should be given 1 bil in bank notes...

Why do I say this? Because If you gave each player who was damaged, or active during the reset 1000 Hypers, the special flyer ticket, and 1 bil, EVERYONE WILL STOP QQing. b:chuckle

Or they could just commit Japanese Ritualistic Suicide.... LOLZ

We don't want a compansator, We want an UPDATER. Skip the compensation UNTIL we've been updated on everything and a solution has been reached.

A little excessive there...will never happen realistically. Don't get me wrong, I would love this but its not realistic for them to do. if they give anything out it has to be to everyone on all servers like the hyper stones. Cannot be server specific without re-writing code.
  • Fizz_ - Archosaur
    Fizz_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wow, 5 hypers? What a slap in the face b:beatenup

I wasn't all that upset about the rollback before, bad things happen sometimes. I lost 2 pieces of R9 and some coins, nw tokens, and a bit of exp on my alt, but oh well. I did it once, so I can do it again. But for all those people that lost items and time that they can't get back, giving them 5 hypers in return is adding insult to injury.

I really hope these further compensations for everyone that lost out turn out to be something better than hypers. And if nothing else, at least give us the sales back, it's not like you have a new sale going on this week anyway.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ty for the free hypers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    beandrunk wrote: »
    A little excessive there...will never happen realistically. Don't get me wrong, I would love this but its not realistic for them to do. if they give anything out it has to be to everyone on all servers like the hyper stones. Cannot be server specific without re-writing code.

Really? Besides giving everyone exactly what they lost.... or giving them something to completely forget about what they lost... what would you suggest?

And my point was to make you think.

They're trying to offer 2x and Hypers to make all the people happy.... And its far from it, so I suggested the POLAR OPPOSITE of what they offered, which would be outrageous on our part, but would make us happy.

Still waiting to see how many people stop CSing because of this.

Already saw so many people quit the game on the first day of this incident.

I like to point this out alot but this is just like RS2's trade balance update all over again.
  • Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    were do you even redeam this code at the gms *** or somthing whats up
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options

No, you have to print it out and do one of the following:

1. Eat it
    2. Flush it down your toilet
    3. Burn it
    4. Wipe your behind with it
    5. Blow your nose with it
    6. Give yourself paper cuts with it.
  • Fizz_ - Archosaur
    Fizz_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem
  • Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What happened with TW bidding was this:

When the Rollback occurred it was set to a point before TWs happened. Last weeks bids are considered still in "effect". But since the actual TW map itself didn't reset it looks like factions are attacking eachother.

I.E. Rogue bid Darkness_ last week for Dreamweaver Port. Darkness_ lost. Since the actual TW map didn't reset it shows Rogue owning that piece of land. But since the bids from last week are still ongoing, it shows Rogue attacking DWP, the land they own.

Thus: Rogue attacking Rogue.

To sum it up: The map is showing last weeks bids + this weeks bids, but on this weeks map.
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So, uh. You're giving out 5 hyper exp stones(what an amazing compensation for people who lost over 100m!) to ALL servers for compensation for Archosaur?

Not only is this "compensation" a slap to the face, especially to anyone who is 105, you're giving it to servers that didn't have a rollback?

At first I wasn't really worried about the rollback that much, but your ideas for compensation are horrible and I really feel for the people who lost a lot due to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Faronex - Archosaur
    Faronex - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ty but i was really hoping for a link to the gms and his bosses a.s.s hole
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ty but i was really hoping for a link to the gms and his bosses a.s.s hole

Faro.... why would you want to see that?
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So we get rolled back...lose tons of money and exp..gears rolled back..and NOW for the Grand Finale....The TW map has us attacking each other!! Someone seriously needs to fix this. Best suggestion: Cancel TW for this weekend refund the bidding money fix the map the right way..and last ...DON'T ROLL US BACK AGAIN b:angry
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ...DON'T ROLL US BACK AGAIN b:angry

No, no no! They should do the opposite! They should roll us back to Day 0!
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What happened with TW bidding was this:

When the Rollback occurred it was set to a point before TWs happened. Last weeks bids are considered still in "effect". But since the actual TW map itself didn't reset it looks like factions are attacking eachother.

I.E. Rogue bid Darkness_ last week for Dreamweaver Port. Darkness_ lost. Since the actual TW map didn't reset it shows Rogue owning that piece of land. But since the bids from last week are still ongoing, it shows Rogue attacking DWP, the land they own.

Thus: Rogue attacking Rogue.

To sum it up: The map is showing last weeks bids + this weeks bids, but on this weeks map.

The interesting point is gonna be the hell happens with those bids. Will Darkness_ have defend on DWP, will Rogue in fact fight themselves or was it only glitch on whats shown on map and not whats actually gonna happen.

Ps. Focus or I gotta start trolling you on drops again with fake DCs and other tricks <3.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Cereliia - Archosaur
    Cereliia - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Roll back was set to sunday. tws happened saturday. js
  • Toraah - Archosaur
    Toraah - Archosaur Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So we get rolled back...lose tons of money and exp..gears rolled back..and NOW for the Grand Finale....The TW map has us attacking each other!! Someone seriously needs to fix this. Best suggestion: Cancel TW for this weekend refund the bidding money fix the map the right way..and last ...DON'T ROLL US BACK AGAIN b:angry

Maybe we'll get a whole month rollback this time. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/user/xtorah - Assassin PK/TW/NW videos
  • Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Roll back was set to sunday. tws happened saturday. js

No, check the forum. Rollback was set to 10am November 9th. November 9th means Saturday morning.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The Rollbacks happen more often Than WALMART!