[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Comments

• Akeyiko - Archosaur
    Akeyiko - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Are we going to get our lost levels back too?
  • bluesoul41
    bluesoul41 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    did anyone trade gold during Nov 9, because I was buying gold and the gold is locked in gold trading does not show my buying price in "buy price box." In fact its locked with a negative amount in the "current available fund" for "coins." I cant get my coins back, even if i do i owe coins to the auction house b:cry
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hey any GM or admin can response/update? Not mod pls.
  • kaylam1821
    kaylam1821 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you said you would update us in the morning, it is now almost 5 pm, would be nice to hear something atleast.. b:angry
  • tilikas
    tilikas Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    anyone know if suport actually answer?

the point is me and some of my friend think i didnt miss my gear beacuse the roll back they say i got **** and of curse if gms or suport center are dealing whit this they dont answer my ticket. any idea what i supose to do?

i pretty mutch lossed everything :S
  • kaylam1821
    edited November 2013
    this is a joke. You take away our hard earned items, exp, coins, etc... then you keep telling us to be patient, all so you can just ignore us, BS PW. should all just quit this stupid damn game b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kaylam1821 wrote: »
    this is a joke. You take away our hard earned items, exp, coins, etc... then you keep telling us to be patient, all so you can just ignore us, BS PW. should all just quit this stupid damn game b:angry b:angry b:angry

Go for it, but it'll only really hit them if you're a paying customer.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • speedracer1488
    speedracer1488 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wow we here we get an update and then nothing gms must of had the day off today and couldnt be bothered like there on vacation
  • kaylam1821
    edited November 2013
    i have spent more money on pw then i would like to admit b:shocked
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    kaylam1821 wrote: »
    i have spent more money on pw then i would like to admit b:shocked

Well there's the first step.

STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THE GAME.

If no one from Archosaur server puts money on the game until this is resolved, it will resolve FASTER.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • kingpickle1
    kingpickle1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would also like to know when we are getting this morning's update, if we are getting it at all.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    I would also like to know when we are getting this morning's update, if we are getting it at all.

I really doubt it at this point. It's 5:50 on the west coast.... The morning has far passed by.
  • _/Lost\_ - Archosaur
    _/Lost\_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I hope PWstaff tell us something soon. I do know I'm done cashshopping, they won't get a single penny from me again. I would at least like my NW tokens back, as I worked hard for what I got.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ZEN Update:

All ZEN transfers into Archosaur that took place during the rollback time (11/9 - 11/13) should now have been properly restored. The gold should be listed in your account when you log in (push the O key).

If you log on and do not see the proper in-game gold in your account, please put in a support ticket so we can properly address your issue.

There has been some headway concerning options for further recovery, as well as compensation, and I will be providing an update on that tomorrow morning.

So, I assume PWE staff decided to publish an update and forgot to make the thread public? Come on now, this is getting a bit ridiculous. Tell your boss to hire more staff for PWI, so that you guys can give these forums the attention they deserve. There's 250+ ARC related threads asking for help or questions, with 0 PWE responses, this rollback issue, ARC thread un-updated by our "temporary CM", DQ suggestions not updated, etc etc.

What will it take to get your company to listen to the players? When the game runs to 0 players and you are forced to merge and/or shut the servers down, I'll be sure to say "told ya so".
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Straynj - Archosaur
    Straynj - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well.. I have waited patiently to see what the outcome is likely to be, I am beginning to suspect that PWI will respond only with platitudes and very limited compensation (such as 2x already on offer). I have not been as badly impacted as many raging here having lost only a few million coins and a pile of XP, but I have learned the same lesson as many here. We cant rely on PWI to honour a purchase, there is little in the way of legal recourse, and so we should not cash-shop.

Personally I feel the game was much better when you couldnt buy yourself to a high level like you can now, but PWI sees this as the revenue mechanism, thus this is likely the beginning of the end of PWI (unless people have confidence they wont buy, if they dont buy, PWI have no revenue and cant maintain their systems, reducing confidence further... a vicious downward spiral). The only way out of this is for PWI to overcompensate for losses AND demonstrate a commitment to improved reliability to boost confidence.

I have no doubt that the problem Arch servers suffered is endemic and one by one the others will suffer a similar fate. I am sorry for the Arch community and the future server victims.

I have already downloaded Rift and started a toon.. I probably wont be back.
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

It can be used only once per account, but for ANY server.

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!
  • kaylam1821
    edited November 2013
    As part of our on-going compensation efforts, we'll be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!

really 5 hypers? thats worse then the x2 your trying to compensate us with b:angry
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:cry b:cry b:cry b:cry

thank you 5 hyper really equal to 3 days...
    It can be use for any server, so the ppl that laugh at us from other server can get it too then?
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013

3HTYJKE

So, are we supposed to stick this up our butts to make them feel better?

BTW, this question comes from my Entire Faction on Archosaur Server.

The question comes from the fact that a number of us already have well over 1000 hypers, with some of our members having over 5000 hypers in their banks or inventories.

This was just fail....

We wanted an update, not some random freebie ****.

(On a personal note: TY for finally posting something)
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013

3HTYJKE

Prediction for the next item they attempt to give us will be 5 random pigments!!!! Won't that be a laugh.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013

3HTYJKE

Good that i have 3k hypers in my bank...ok i know You want good for Us players DoD, realy do, but with 5hypers You actualy offending players b:surrender ima 24/7 player, trust me its better not to give these hyper like things out till there is some solution for the things happend, and i do respect the work You doing, just wanted to say things like this will cause more rage, it would be better to keep quiet till there is something what the raged ppl would accept(and yes i know ppl will nothing accepted, its in there nature unfortunetly, they will even try to get adventage from this and get stuff they didnt had...), the posts ware down to minimun lately and i think they will again go up...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cereliia - Archosaur
    Cereliia - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm all for allowing time. That's understandable it's an issue and it has to go through higher levels than just gms i get that. But seriously people wait all day for an update and this is the **** you feed us, 5 hypers... good golly gee boys and girls that great. too bad i have 900 bound hypers on my main that cant transfer to my alts. GG

This is insulting.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So if someone bought packs during that time and opened them, and was lucky enough to get one of the rarest items, they are SOL?

Giving back the gold they bought you have no choice, huge lawsuits there if you didnt.

But offering 2x and lousy hyper stones (that anyone on any server can redeem) as a band-aid to a big problem that you guys can't fix? Way to kick the players in the balls on that one.

You guys couldn't drive new players away any faster if you put them in a car and actually drove them somewhere. This is just a precursor to how ungodly awful arc is going to be.

Fix the ever growing list of massive f-ups before you guys attempt to do anything else. You can put a bow tie on a ****, but it is still a ****.
    NGTUy53.png

• LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013

3HTYJKE

Every server gets 5 hypers because we got sc re wed? Really well I have like 400+ un-tradable hypers you won't even let me put in account stash and a place where you can put them. b:angryb:angry
  • Severus_S - Archosaur
    Severus_S - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    First you are very late in giving any time of update, and a better update in the morning instead of nothing would be, the issues is more complicated and we are still trying to figure out proper compensation or something instead of nothing. As for 5 hypers... I have 4811 on my main... how does that replace my gear? How does that replace my faction bases exp? How does that replace my members who got lost within this mess due to them leaving the game? How does this replace my coin? I appercate the try, but it is like trying to throw a twig at a volcano and thinking it will fix it ....
    I KILLED DUMBELDORE!!!
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What the frack is going on?

http://vvcap.net/db/TTFZQCYHKwsUUtLJhvdR.htp

Factions attacking themselves. In TT so cant check what map looks like.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Cereliia - Archosaur
    Cereliia - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT NEW UPDATE

tw map has now reset to last weeks attacks GG f:victoryf:victoryf:victoryf:mehf:meh
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They have this totally F'd up still, factions attacking themselves now. What a bunch of idiots. So 2 days of exp I'm prob gonna lose again. You guys are useless you realize.
  • XxDanathorxX - Archosaur
    XxDanathorxX - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i think this is gonna get hard to fix

roll back server until tw map reseted please? b:thanks b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    really 5 hypers can someone give me some lube after this because i think we could all use some