[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree its not customer service that should get the heat but the developers that should , They gave the OK to release time and time again a glitchy game that they barely fix.

Every game has glitches, every game breaks down as some point. And honestly, PWI is considered and classified as a "free-to-play" game. Yes, it has a feature where you can charge real cash but the "free-to-play" typically do have more issues than subscription games because they don't have a steady, consistent cashflow coming in, it's very erratic. Some months you could get a lot of money coming in, some months very little. It's dependent on sales, in-game gold prices.. it's dependent on a lot of different factors.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WE LOST EVERYTHING! I did 3 Fc's on my BM and got her almost to 100% and you're telling me you cant fix that! It took 2 hours of my life wasted on this game to level up something i wanted to play. I lost my exp, everything i got from my bounty hunters (36 total since I spent Sunday catching up on all my BHs on all my characters) and i leveled up my skills. Everything i sold from my cat shop is now in my bag! I DON'T WANT IT THERE! I will have to do it all over. Just like the rest of these 100 people trying to build their gear, refine, get Rank 9, sell in cat shops, pay with their CREDIT CARDS! Losing promotional rewards? I would really like to know! What are you people of Perfect World going to do about it? Leave it the way it is? I'm not only speaking for my self but the people that play this game. A friend of mine that plays this game spends a lot of her time farming and cat shopping to make money and did most of her refining to +11 when this happened. I hope that it will be fixed and to be honest I will probably quit this game because of it and I'm positive most of players on Perfect World will agree.

Uninstall the gameb:bye
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kwailah - Archosaur
    Kwailah - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yep, I'm logging into my alts and seeing the other stuff I lost like the abba culti and all the bh's on my sin and I'm like "meh"b:chuckle

I'm more curious about why this forum thinks I'm a lvl 56 cleric....
  • farone1
    farone1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    over hot coffee then i think time loss is completely sane idea
    and not in the least bit crazy although should wait till they have adequate time 2 day to address the issue of course
    i want my stuff back
    and next time keep the server down till you fix the whole thing other wise your just going to escalate the situation
    now i hate to make insinuations wink wink but its not cool just to tell every one to suck it up
    i want to down vote any comment that dose so
    people have a right to be upset and voice there opinions both sides but
    if said to simply belittle people not cool and kinda defeats the whole purpose of a high road stance wouldn't you say
    im pissed by the way and i want my **** back
    +one week of mat gathering in hell
    and the coins that go with it
    so pls stop telling people how to feel and just say how you do
    so seriously pwi give me my **** back or i will start using punctuation
    b:cryb:angryb:sad
    i just want my stuff maybe ill go say this stuff on facebook instead of the forum page that was made to talk about this stuff
  • LadyAgrona - Archosaur
    LadyAgrona - Archosaur Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yep, I'm logging into my alts and seeing the other stuff I lost like the abba culti and all the bh's on my sin and I'm like "meh"b:chuckle

I'm more curious about why this forum thinks I'm a lvl 56 cleric....

ROFL when did you become a 56 cleric Kwai? b:kiss Hey Kwai, I was finally R9 yesterday, today, not so much, but I was yesterday!
  • tilikas
    tilikas Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just for the record i dunno if pwi is just helping cashshopers but i think x2 is a offence i cant get back my stuff whit that even the 1%.
    this is some of the stuff i lost because the roll back

1.dominace tome
    2.full g16 HA armor set +10 vit stone sharded
    3 rings and ornas
    4.tokens, basic badges,apotecaries,EoO,EoD,skill books,pages all kinds, coins, SoW etc
    5g16 dual axes

note; i dint get all that in last 4 days
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    farone1 wrote: »
    make it 10x drops

This wont solve the problem

badge,cube cog, item merchant, herb farmed , rare item from pack(scroll of tome?), perfect stats on weapon G16/rrr9 , etc2

no effect even on x10000000000000000000000
  • Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Got my 20 gold thanks gms <3 b:thanks nowwwww work on gettin those nw tokens xD i need'em b:chuckle
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    seriously, i just want my kitten back, took me a whole day to find b:cry

also yes, bring back the charm and chips sale, tyvm b:bye
  • Parsly - Archosaur
    Parsly - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And other stuff ppl got from gold but didnt got 2nd time.
    Thank you.
  • loro14
    loro14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For the two days I was leveling up my alternative Bm, only to have him erased today :/. As well as all of that, I lost over 20m in gear, and not to mention all the time that I spent on the game. I personally think that people should give PWI some time to get back on their feet and hope that they have the right mind to try to restore everyones stuff
  • farone1
    edited November 2013
    Options
    make it 10x drops for the initial response not as all we get
    what kind of person could possibly think that's all that's needed to be done but 2x drops a poor initial response make it 10x
    for at least a week just so i can get my mats i lost back
    come on peeps read a little bit more than that if your going to pick at what someone says at least i read the 46 -47 pages of stuff it was really less than that at start of things said before i made my first comment as to be well informed
    its only common sense
    so yes make it 10 x drops pls
  • farone1
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cgatsby wrote: »
    This wont solve the problem

badge,cube cog, item merchant, herb farmed , rare item from pack(scroll of tome?), perfect stats on weapon G16/rrr9 , etc2

no effect even on x10000000000000000000000

its just not right i try to refrain from re-posting others stuff but hell why not
    read the whole forum like i did then say something pls
  • Bgjewels - Archosaur
    Bgjewels - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    how do i get the 9 million in coins i had and the 5 million my husband had back
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Looking forward to see if you are able to replace items/coin/ect. XP, I could care less about. It's the amount of G16 rolls and gear upgrades, book drops, advanced skills learned, ect that I am truly worried about.

Don't let us down. Please.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Eyvin - Raging Tide
    Eyvin - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Okay, this explains things, I went into game and was extremely confused when I got to the character create screen and my assassin was level 7 while he was 24 last I played. o_o
    The thing I'm most worried about though is, will there be a way to reclaim our lost items? I spent some gold on some fashion items/dye and a mount in the cash shop since the reset and am really bummed that they are no longer there since I payed money for those things. Levels are easy to get back xD but it would be nice if there was a way to reclaim things that we lost that were bought in cash shop, if there is not already? Thanks!

Agh! Nevermind, I just saw that you guys refunded people the gold the spent in that time..Thanks!
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Remember that it was originally stated that they'd compensate the purchases (I'm assuming that's where this lies) and that he's bugging his bosses for ways to help everyone else.

Considering this post itself even says that he's looking into the ability to recover more and that there will be more updates, I'd say give him the benefit of the doubt here. He's been good to his word so far whenever he's posted and at least now we have an update with more word on what they're trying to do because of this.

I love the 'looking into it' scenario. We all know it's a load of **** & nothing will be done.

I think me, and a quite a few others, are more angry because the odds of actually getting items from packs are so small, the chances of getting them again is even smaller ( less than 2% chance in some cases ) so people are BOUND to be irate so why should we let them get away with it?

Last time this happened and we 'gave them the benefit of the doubt', everyone lost out so not this time, i refuse to give up. Not having a go, but perhaps they will understand my point for once.

Also i see alot of people saying 'Well it's x 2, go farm' but how can people farm if half their gear is missing because of this rollback?

I was so close finally to my R9 weapon after 5 years only to have it taken away,so yes, of course i'm irate, who wouldn't be?
  • drake0181
    drake0181 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Gratz...for u GM u Like Pro to make ppl mad....
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It took them

1) 4 hrs to decide on roll back.
    2) 1 min or less to ban people who asked money back.
    3) less than 12 hrs to return people their money they had spent

Now i guess the best thing to say is return our goods in less than 24 hrs....

and if not commit suicide!!
  • draquonmage
    draquonmage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now i guess the best thing to say is return our goods in less than 24 hrs....

and if not commit suicide!!

Isn't suicide a bit much? Perhaps a TINY bit over the top? I waited more than 12 hours after logging in this morning to post, because I didn't want to come off as some kind of raving lunatic... apparently you didn't have the same issue...

Just sayin.

Playing PWI since 2009 and this is NOT the worst **** we've ever seen. Really.
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Umm.. can i get three absent notes. please?? b:shutup
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Umm.. can i get three absent notes. please?? b:shutup

For two characters?? b:pleased
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This entire thread just proves how entitled people think they are and have no concept whatsoever about how to handle a situation like this.

They said they are looking into it, then take their word for it and believe they are looking into it, they have recovered the charged zen pretty fast for everyone, that's probably one of the easiest things to recover, and also one of the most valuable things.

Recovering items for every single toon that is now lost is on a completely different level. People can yell and scream that they got item x while they never actually had it.
    The only way imaginable to do so is to go through the logs of everyone of what they did in those days.
    Every. Single. Thing.
    What they sold to who, what they obtained, what they crafted.

I don't know what exactly gets logged and what not, but IF they decide to give people their lost stuff back based on this, it's going to take a LONG time before they are done with doing so, while you people only rage on the forums and spam tickets.

I can understand why people are upset, but damn getting so mad over lost XP?
    People who were "so close to getting a R9 item x"
    4 days of progress isn't even that much, though I agree they could at least turn the old sale back on for chips and charms for the lost days.
    Literally the ONLY thing I care about from this roll back is my r8r roll.
    The chances are so tiny that I will not get that roll ever again. Ever.
    To CS my r9 daggers or to not CS my r9 daggers, that is the question.....
    All depends on how pwi deals with this.

And this ^ is why I paranoid screenshot every single piece of gear and fashion item with colours on it I have, so I can actually send a screenshot with proof that I had the item, makes it a lot easier for oneself and for the support.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Literally the ONLY thing I care about from this roll back is my r8r roll.
    The chances are so tiny that I will not get that roll ever again. Ever.
    To CS my r9 daggers or to not CS my r9 daggers, that is the question.....
    All depends on how pwi deals with this.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just because for some people it shows started forum activity since 2012 below our display picture, doesnt mean we are noobs sitting here.... anyways i did rather have the smart *** people staying out of it less you are directly effected...
  • Conalll - Archosaur
    Conalll - Archosaur Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I for one am going to wait to see what else PWI gives us. Not much else I can do.

Rage? Too much of that going on already.
    Stop Playing? Thought about it, but I still enjoy the game and consider several players my friends.
    Send in multiple tickets? Again, already been done to overkill amounts.
    Insult, threaten, and otherwise make a *censored* of myself? Once again, too many are doing that too.

Yes, I'm pissed. I'd done hours of work on titles after coming back from a multi-week break. I'd just joined a TW faction, but now I won't have the hours for this week. I'm now missing lots and lots of coins I'd earned, not to mention several badges.

But I can't do anything about it. So with my opinion pretty much voiced by others by now (though not in the tones I'd use), I have two choices.

1) Quit playing.
    2) Try to salvage things and strive on.

Anything else is a waste of energy on my part. If there weren't so many hot heads abounding I might join a calm - though still persistent and vocal - charge to insist on proper compensation. Even then, it'd be more to keep the pressure on so they don't forget. I find a gentle but firm reminder gets me more with companies than yelling.

2X is not enough, I agree. Granted my loss doesn't count against others, but I can still understand the others. Give them time. Further raging will do little to nothing. Don't let them forget, don't settle for a simple platitude, but keep your cool.

Getting pissed off and staying there will only ruin your day every day you hold onto it.
    "Impatience walks with disaster." My own phrase.

"Let the winds of winter come. I fear not famine, nor blizzard, nor an army of predators. For I am wolf. My power is matched by the many that stand beside me. Come what may. I have faced it before, and it has yet to touch me." *The Alpha's Warning*
  • malinozes
    malinozes Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Any possibility of getting my barb back to 100? I'm lazy to do all those fcs again. Idc about the rest, only thing i lost was like 150 nw tokens, but that i can get it back xD
  • payazo05
    payazo05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they rollback but the boutique sales they didnt put it back. how come?
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Because of this roll back I lost:

100 million coin that I'm still trying to figure out where it went.

The rerolls on my r8r, the +5 refines I did on that gear.

Several pieces of fashion and the 60+ random pigments that I used (from my DQ points) to get the outfit the perfect color. Plus the cat shop I originally bought the boots from no longer has it, which makes me think that someone else bought them already (and it was pack fashion so who knows when I will find another pair).

My exp on my main dropped from being 1.5 mil away from 101 back down to 82% and on an alt I lost 7 levels. Considering I do not hyper level and get all my exp from quests and dailies, this is hours and hours of work that is just gone.

Several cogs and pages of fate from doing cube daily on multiple characters.

Influence, prestige from Morai quest, as well as contribution/merit from base quests.

And this is just the most noticable stuff. As I continue to look through all my characters I am finding random items missing.

For years I have ignored people saying that the game is unstable and not worth playing. I bought gold regularly, sometimes as much as $500 a month. But this incident proves to me that people were right, the game is highly unstable and lacks the support needed to make sure it works properly. I have had multiple people tell me some more indepth information about this roll back (they all said the exact same thing) and the seriousness of this issue was rather startling. I have lost all my confidence in this company and while I may continue to play (still on fence about that) I will never spend any real money ever again. I'll take my business else where.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • XJuJuXiiaox - Archosaur
    XJuJuXiiaox - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Does this mean that those who spent 50 gold in the boutique from 11/9 @ 10:02AM PST - 11/13 @ 6:30AM still get their Dark Abyss Mount + 2 Demon/sage event card? i didnt get anything
    Juju Da fish b:laugh