[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I wouldn't get that message because I'd rather keep up on the forums and the posts made here while waiting for word from a GM instead of adding yet another ticket with low information demanding something I've already realized I likely won't get back.

Especially since I know that the automated messages tend to suck and that, depending on who you get, the person dealing with a ticket for something like this may know less than the person sending the ticket in. b:chuckle

But it just shows how much pwi think about us when all they can do is give us an automated responce

On the upside, at least we GOT a response, wether it be from a non feeling, non caring bot or not b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    But it just shows how much pwi think about us when all they can do is give us an automated responce

On the upside, at least we GOT a response, wether it be from a non feeling, non caring bot or not b:chuckle

I'm more surprised they got an automatic message for this up so fast considering the sheer volume of tickets the poor support staff have to deal with from all of their games. Especially since new tickets are normally at the bottom of the pile on the to-do list.

But like I've said, I'm reserving judgement for when the compensation for purchases arrives and/or when DoD gets an answer from the higher ups about something better than 2x. If it sucks, just try not to trample me when you guys are telling PWE what you think of them. If not, yay for us... even if it's not really the same as getting back everything we've lost.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    you guys stole from all of us. the fact you are not smart enough to fix a problem so you have to steel from all of us is BS you guys took almost 400 mil from me i want my stuff back NOW this is unfair because your people cant seem to know what they are doing first our jones and omailys blessings was messed up for 2 weeks and now we lose everything i want my stuff back and i want extra for the headack you all have giving me
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hmmmm, OP just being curious here, the CoM said its to safeguard us from losing our toons ? means something like few of the RT people are facing ? they log in to their account but not get to see their toons to select ? So RT in the list next ? and lol RT is facing that kind of issue, but we didn't even get to shiver for that either...
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lolz. My faith in PWE remains shattered as ever.

Glad I don't play this game seriously, or even casually, anymore or I would be raging like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I'm more surprised they got an automatic message for this up so fast considering the sheer volume of tickets the poor support staff have to deal with from all of their games. Especially since new tickets are normally at the bottom of the pile on the to-do list.

But like I've said, I'm reserving judgement for when the compensation for purchases arrives and/or when DoD gets an answer from the higher ups about something better than 2x. If it sucks, just try not to trample me when you guys are telling PWE what you think of them. If not, yay for us... even if it's not really the same as getting back everything we've lost.

EVERYONE knows the forthcoming answer......... we have been screwed over & there is nothing we can do about it. I saw this same situation before ( been playing over 5 years ) & basically, all we got was x 2.

PWI will lose alot of players over this & it will be their own fault.

I guess i'm just so angry that i was so bloody close to R9 weapon, then to get it taken away is like a complete insult and a slap in the face whilst they laugh at me and others trying to better their alts

Also you talk about purchases, what about the people that got items from packs? 400M+ in items to me is a HELL OF A LOT. Plus, they items i DID purchase have gone yet i didn't get the coins back either
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At least put the chips back on sale, so people who bought r9 gear can buy them again with same price they already had the gear with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StoicNeros - Archosaur
    StoicNeros - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    f:faint

My heart goes out to everyone that has suffered from this roll back. I immediately noticed i was missing a little over 11 Ten Million Big Notes... One things that confuses me about this that I had a Jones Blessing that had less than one day left on it last night before maint, and it is now gone. Were items like this not included in the roll back? Not that it's a big concern, obviously, but if it really was a roll back shouldnt i have like a Jones blessing with like 3 days+ on it? Guess our questions and concerns can't change what has already happened so... smh..

f:angry

If any GM could clear this up for me...

I would like to know if a ticket should be sent in about the things I have lost because of this roll back or if I should wait for an official announcement to be made about whats going to happen about reimbursement or the lack of.....foxy alone

Hope everyone gets their **** back and no one jumps the boat before they hear about what PWI will do to help all of us...

f:defeat
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    you guys stole from all of us. the fact you are not smart enough to fix a problem so you have to steel from all of us is BS you guys took almost 400 mil from me i want my stuff back NOW this is unfair because your people cant seem to know what they are doing first our jones and omailys blessings was messed up for 2 weeks and now we lose everything i want my stuff back and i want extra for the headack you all have giving me

Say Thanks to PWI staffs for giving compensation to you. Don't forget this a Free to Play Game & decision to make a RollBack was to save the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At least put the chips back on sale, so people who bought r9 gear can buy them again with same price they already had the gear with.

and how are people supposed to purchase the chips if they lost the items they would sell to get the chips?
  • c44102
    edited November 2013
    Options

Say Thanks to PWI staffs for giving compensation to you. Don't forget this a Free to Play Game & decision to make a RollBack was to save the server.

No need to be rude i just want my stuff back
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and how are people supposed to purchase the chips if they lost the items they would sell to get the chips?

I know, I need to work on all that again, too. But since we arent getting that stuff back, AT LEAST they sould continue the sale. Its even more unfair that now I have to work DOUBLE the amount to get chips because they ended the sale. Its already unfair we need to farm the coins again, but to top that we need to farm double the coins to get GsTs we ALREADY had before the rollback in the first place. I had 3 pieces of 3rd cast r9 bought during this sale, and now the gear is gone, and so is the coins and the chip sale. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know, I need to work on all that again, too. But since we arent getting that stuff back, AT LEAST they sould continue the sale. Its even more unfair that now I have to work DOUBLE the amount to get chips because they ended the sale. Its already unfair we need to farm the coins again, but to top that we need to farm double the coins to get GsTs we ALREADY had before the rollback in the first place. I had 3 pieces of 3rd cast r9 bought during this sale, and now the gear is gone, and so is the coins and the chip sale. GG.

I lost my items, the packs i brought but worst of al, all my coins too that i used to buy the packs. now THAT is a complete ***** up glitch if ever i saw one
  • Webspin - Archosaur
    Webspin - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not going to read the whole thread, but what is being done to make sure this doesn't happen again b:question
  • ihibari
    ihibari Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You've got to be kidding me. All of ours gears, rerolls, coins, exp- everything we've done these past 4 days. GONE. My perfect RRR9 stats...gone. I have to re-farm 100+ badges from Warsong. And where is all my coin? 80m+ gone. And also I don't care how small and insignificant my gold purchase was- I want it back. This game is too old to not know how to run a 12 hours safety backup prior to maintenance. Idc how corrupted something is =.= and 2x doesn't do anything. Why not make 2x count for badges as well seeing as most of us high levels got royally screwed over. Now I can't even farm TT with my gears and weapon all rolled back again. Thanks lots =.=
  • Daenerys_ - Archosaur
    Daenerys_ - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well I'll add my two cents even though it's pretty much what others have been raging about...

Level 104 <was> at 40%. I shudder to think what it is now. Three very nice and lucky engravings, one with golden coins that I'll be hard-pressed to replace since one of them was a gift. A wedding that is now ruined for the 2nd time - after a resolved ticket the first time due to the daylight savings time glitching it, now I'll need to ticket again for ANOTHER banquet reservation and send 50+ invites AGAIN (sorry to my friends in advance). Definitely having second thoughts about going for a 100k wedding now. Countless packs both gifts from my spouse and my own cash shop/in game coin purchases all "poof". I got lucky and killed a mini boss that's generally camped because of title system - good luck finding it alive again and the titles ofc are gone too. I don't and shouldn't have to keep daily accounting records of all my merchanting that is now a mess.

No, 2x exp/spirit/drops even for a couple of months would not satisfy me, either. It's very tempting to look into a class action lawsuit... this many people affected by a rash decision with (as always) little to no communication from the GM's/Dev's whatever. Ridiculous. Whether its cash shoppers or those that play for free, we ALL support this game in one way or another through money time and effort. I won't hold my breath but, I hope you find a way to make it right PWI.
    As soon as you're born you start dying... so you might as well have a good time. b:victory
  • c44102
    edited November 2013
    Options
    2x isnt a fair deal ide rather have my items and my money back because we all know getting a really good item to pop doesnt happen often at all and to finely get one and to have pwi take it away isnt fair at all
    edited November 2013
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    2x isnt a fair deal ide rather have my items and my money back because we all know getting a really good item to pop doesnt happen often at all and to finely get one and to have pwi take it away isnt fair at all

Some of the items i got from packs are ULTRA rare & expensive to buy ingame so yeah, i'm angry as hell. NO support from PWI apart from an auto response, just shows what they think of their members.

R9 ( nearly ) down the drain all because they screwed up b:cry
  • ksfe
    ksfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this **** is messed up yo.. was planning on getting my 3rd cast r9 this day. last few days i did fw like crazy to get my molds and badges for rerolls and to make...my money 500+ all gone.. reset to when i had 2m in my inv half charm 2 molds 63 badges.... and all they're gonna give us is x2 again? that's pointless becauz we still gotta refarm again.. so in other words pwi can take away any amount of stuff they want from your toons and they dont gotta fix it? just give you some ***** up x2 to keep you from making trouble? nah man this is bullshyt i aint gonna spend my money on a game that when they ready they can just take it all away again. why should any of us do it? high techs that dont know how to do their jobs isnt as high as yall think...b:angry
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well I'll add my two cents even though it's pretty much what others have been raging about...

Level 104 <was> at 40%. I shudder to think what it is now. Three very nice and lucky engravings, one with golden coins that I'll be hard-pressed to replace since one of them was a gift. A wedding that is now ruined for the 2nd time - after a resolved ticket the first time due to the daylight savings time glitching it, now I'll need to ticket again for ANOTHER banquet reservation and send 50+ invites AGAIN (sorry to my friends in advance). Definitely having second thoughts about going for a 100k wedding now. Countless packs both gifts from my spouse and my own cash shop/in game coin purchases all "poof". I got lucky and killed a mini boss that's generally camped because of title system - good luck finding it alive again and the titles ofc are gone too. I don't and shouldn't have to keep daily accounting records of all my merchanting that is now a mess.

No, 2x exp/spirit/drops even for a couple of months would not satisfy me, either. It's very tempting to look into a class action lawsuit... this many people affected by a rash decision with (as always) little to no communication from the GM's/Dev's whatever. Ridiculous. Whether its cash shoppers or those that play for free, we ALL support this game in one way or another through money time and effort. I won't hold my breath but, I hope you find a way to make it right PWI.

A class action lawsuit? What have you lost besides time, which you sacrificed on your own will and in-game pixels/pixel-luck? Get educated in how video games work. PWE owns your account. Unless you pay for a service, fail to receive said service, and then can show the actual damage in the court of law, you will loose.

@OP/topic (New GM + DoD): This game gets managed more poorly by the second. PWE should be ashamed to hold their mission statement up on the main web-page and offer exactly the opposite gaming experience and customer service as is stated. This mess was poorly communicated beforehand, along with the consistent issues that haven't been resolved in the last few months. Server crashing, lag, no support on the forums from any PWE staff, last content update broke lots of things and still hasn't been fixed, DQ shop fiasco, forums/web-server issues, token-shop being removed, ARC DRM being pushed on players, sales on items for changing in-game names to circumvent the blacklist filter, poor ticket support, no ARC support on the forums, broken in-game events with no support, etc.

PWE you are loosing the battle of your titles, and all the players who haven't invested loads of cash and/or time into your titles, will swiftly shift their attention to all of the new MMOs on the market. Your company should be ashamed to waive Perfect World International as a flagship title for their entire game line-up. What a joke everything has turned into around here.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We have been screwed, pure and simple.

I noticed alot of the people i know have now left the game. PWI is a sinking ship now
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I noticed alot of the people i know have now left the game. Archosaur is a sinking ship now

Fixed.
  • Hempsmoke - Archosaur
    Hempsmoke - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I noticed alot of the people i know have now left the game. PWI is a sinking ship now

yes it is. hard to operate a game when u have no real programmers. Pwi just copies and paste code from other games they buy thats why there are so many glitches. Thats why everyone has left game. That and only updates they do for new content is for low lvl toons. Lvl your toon to 100+ so you can just stand around bored all the time or just to TW on weekends.
  • c44102
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i just seen not only with the roll back i lost the items that they took from that but i lost extra items on top all my supply tokens i had saved up are all gone also that isnt right at all almost 800 supply tokens gone that was 3 weeks of saving and all of them gone they didnt just take the ones from last weekend they took them all on top off ALL THE OTHER STUFF AS COUNT IM OVER 600 MIL LOST WTF
  • farone1
    farone1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    umm i might not know much but i do know that 2x drops dont really make a shi if you get my drift why not for initial compensation make it 5x or more on the drops
    b:angryb:angryb:victoryb:thanks
  • dekcuffk
    dekcuffk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What is wrong with you guys ? My Character is deleted just for nothing ? My coins , stuff , gear all wasted just for nothing ? I want my Character back anyhow . b:angryb:angryf:fume
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no raised exp drops can comp. what was lost, items bought for sale prices. now we cant buy them on sale items thats all gone. the time we spent farming badges and molds. i am sure we know no 2x is going to fix all the lost badges we farmed. the rrr9 we lost due to 4 days you know how many badges we can farm in 4 damn days >.<

also the event cards and unicorns we got from the promotaion gone ~.~ i cant buy them r9 boots i had now because i cant buy the chips for the same price in cash shop as i did >.<
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I logged my shop on and it seems I lost quite a bit. Easy 150m gone, granted I got the items back but still, a pain to sell them again. I know my sin is now factionless and too late to join faction back for this weekends TWs. My in game wifey farmed FW hard on weekend, prolly ~20 runs, badges all gone. I guess PWE made decision for me, I`m not gonna charge now that I could afford it again. And whoever made the call to roll back can go **** themselves.

Edit: Looking shop more closely, loss in coins is closer to 300m than 200m, gg pwe, gg.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sounds like something went with with the character table in the database..
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I lost my Essikitten. Pwi b:cry