New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    If there is nothing such as a regional ban preventing me from entering, im gonna try to download the chinese client...

There's nothing from stopping you from downloading the client.
    There are no ip bans that I know of.

If you want to log in, you'll need a chinese ssn for the account registration.
    Unless you have a chinese friend that can help you there, you won't be registering legally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    If you can keep gear regardless of level but reliant on stat points I'm glad I carry my r8r +10 Vit stones from back in the day, they have no stat requirements. Though what Bubbles said seems to go against it, so I may just wear my r9 if that's the case. I'm already celestial culti, been both demon and sage, so I'm pretty well set for it. I'f it's stat based instead of level based I'll polish my claws with the blood of FC bosses for a week to make a pretty penny, then reincarnate and have some fun! If other people still use their r9 then it won't matter, the sooner I reincarnate the better.

Here's to hoping for an FC level restriction, though!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited October 2013
    Options
    If you can keep gear regardless of level but reliant on stat points I'm glad I carry my r8r +10 Vit stones from back in the day, they have no stat requirements. Though what Bubbles said seems to go against it, so I may just wear my r9 if that's the case. I'm already celestial culti, been both demon and sage, so I'm pretty well set for it. I'f it's stat based instead of level based I'll polish my claws with the blood of FC bosses for a week to make a pretty penny, then reincarnate and have some fun! If other people still use their r9 then it won't matter, the sooner I reincarnate the better.

Here's to hoping for an FC level restriction, though!

It's 3 years too late for a FC level restriction.

Everyone that wanted to power level, has power leveled. We have an entire generation that has grew up on FC leveling.
    The few new players that are coming in don't power level from the start anyways.

Just like with the goon glitching... it was left unchecked for so long that it's suddenly became a bit unfair for whoever wanted to hit 105 after it was "fixed".
    Same with the r9 medals in dq shop.

Granted both of those weren't around as long, but these kinds of issues have to be addressed early or not at all.
    Granted Wanmei isn't fast when it comes to patches for us, but if they were thinking of addressing FC, they would've done so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Because the point of reincarnation would be then? If we could get it in (whatever current time frame is for power leveling) Why not just hand out a pack, hand everyone the attribute points, so that all will have it.....then we'll more less be at the current (un) balance.

BTW I never said I was pro/against power leveling, I was second lvl 100 seeker on server thanks to it b:victory

If its harder to get back to 100+ than it was to get there at first, it will affect how many ppl will do said reincarnation. It would also completely mess TWs, quick way to 100+ allows people back to "TWing" shape quick enough. Its not the stat points, its the level difference and dmg reductions from there that would completely kill any dmg coming from say lvl 70 toons to 100+ toons.

People said PWI cant raise level cap w/o breaking old toons, seems like they did it just fine, in a pretty fair manner - You can participate after lvl 100.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    If its harder to get back to 100+ than it was to get there at first, it will affect how many ppl will do said reincarnation. It would also completely mess TWs, quick way to 100+ allows people back to "TWing" shape quick enough. Its not the stat points, its the level difference and dmg reductions from there that would completely kill any dmg coming from say lvl 70 toons to 100+ toons.

People said PWI cant raise level cap w/o breaking old toons, seems like they did it just fine, in a pretty fair manner - You can participate after lvl 100.

Point is , will be a useless addition in the end if everyone can simply add more attributes. P-serv done did it, made very little difference other than broader range for some "hybrid" gurus.

On one hand will be fun for those that somehow enjoy the PvE aspect of the game, they can go back and play again, for whatever reason that's fun...

on the other hand it could be a HUGE upset of balance on the PvP aspect... Obvious incentive here is more powah!
    re
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So what, you actually think that we will be able to effectively 2x our stat points with this reincarnation thing? That just can't be right, or am I missing something? x.x
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Point is , will be a useless addition in the end if everyone can simply add more attributes. P-serv done did it, made very little difference other than broader range for some "hybrid" gurus.

On one hand will be fun for those that somehow enjoy the PvE aspect of the game, they can go back and play again, for whatever reason that's fun...

on the other hand it could be a HUGE upset of balance on the PvP aspect... Obvious incentive here is more powah!

Eh, there is still more content and nobody forces you to p.lvl. Due PvP aspects of the game you want somewhat easy access back to endgame. I also dont think we get to keep our stat points from before, maybe we`ll be getting 6-7/level on reincarnation but I am pretty sure we dont get even close of doubling our stat points from levels. Still significant for PvP, with how our TW season started, we likely get this as the last 2 months of our current season, making interesting question who will reincarnate during it.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Everyone that wanted to power level, has power leveled. We have an entire generation that has grew up on FC leveling.
    The few new players that are coming in don't power level from the start anyways.

Just like with the goon glitching... it was left unchecked for so long that it's suddenly became a bit unfair for whoever wanted to hit 105 after it was "fixed".

Granted both of those weren't around as long, but these kinds of issues have to be addressed early or not at all.
    Granted Wanmei isn't fast when it comes to patches for us, but if they were thinking of addressing FC, they would've done so.
    Well put. b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    There's nothing from stopping you from downloading the client.
    There are no ip bans that I know of.

If you want to log in, you'll need a chinese ssn for the account registration.
    Unless you have a chinese friend that can help you there, you won't be registering legally.

Just search for "Chinese ID generator" for that.
    Chinese laws that cover online gaming don't apply to Americans nor are you breaking any international law by doing this. It's legal AFAIK.

Hopefully when the server is open tonight we can get some answers to skill questions and what the new gear looks like. Those questions are a lot easier to answer with the in-game encyclopedia.

Azura, If you are going to use the test client you have to connect to this server from the list "体验" ("Test Server"). The rest you can understand if you already have knowledge of PWI.

Something I like doing in the PWCN client is searching the gear encyclopedia for "★★" as that shows pretty much everything with the new stuff at the end. From there maybe you can see recipes to make the gear and autopath to the forge if you're lucky, stuff like that.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Thing is, this is what we have grandfather clauses for. Were we operating under the same policies, we would never have fixed the goon glitch at all, out of respect for those who had already used it and those who aspired to in the future. But we changed it, and goon glitchers got off (mostly) without penalty. Unfair? Yes. But necessary? Also yes. :P

...I just now looked at the new skills. BM and Barb morai skills losing the Soulforce chance effect... OH THANK GOD. I was thinking I'd never bother getting Reel In due to that Soulforce ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Just search for "Chinese ID generator" for that.
    Chinese laws that cover online gaming don't apply to Americans nor are you breaking any international law by doing this. It's legal AFAIK.

I wanted to avoid being open about it.
    It's still giving out false information. Obviously the chinese government can't do anything about it, but I don't want to encourage people to do it.

I think the newer registration form wants a chinese phone number anyways so I think it's pointless.
    Maybe you can get around that by using a chinese social media site login, but they might need phone numbers too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

People now can level just as fast without dragoons, ask anyone who does 104 > 105 in 20 days via PV.

the BIIIIG unfair thing is the people who bought 2 12 star orbs for 100 gold. I saw it and told myself i would buy some 11 and 12 star orbs the next day, then after emergency maintenance they were taken out of the cat shop due to causing "server instability" If you want to complain about anything or anyone getting a leg up on other players this was what you should complain about!

In my experience most of the grinding pre GV is pretty boring. Gamma was quite a challenge and was fun, i was about to quit the game and barb before i found something that required skill and was dynamic. I took 6 months to a level a wizard to 60 on Harshlands, but by no means would i say i am good at wizard XD. Find joy in your own game no need to rail against people who don't play the game the same way you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I wanted to avoid being open about it.
    It's still giving out false information. Obviously the chinese government can't do anything about it, but I don't want to encourage people to do it.

I think the newer registration form wants a chinese phone number anyways so I think it's pointless.
    Maybe you can get around that by using a chinese social media site login, but they might need phone numbers too.

I think last time I checked you could click another tab to choose not to use a phone number? Personally I'm assuming that if they aren't ip-blocking foreign IPs then they don't care.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i dont feel like leveling over and over again,... so r9 gonna be useless?
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I think last time I checked you could click another tab to choose not to use a phone number? Personally I'm assuming that if they aren't ip-blocking foreign IPs then they don't care.

Oh boo you're right.
    I was thinking of another site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ok, so I'm reading this forum really fast because being at work I can't afford to actually go slow and try to understand all the nuances of a post. Because of that I need something clarified if someone has the time/will to do it: so far we assume that we're going to get something like a "level reset"? if that's the case, are we going to keep armors/weapons or what are we going to do? get the old gear out of bank and re-use it until I'm back to 100 and I can equip my g16 set/wep again? In that case we will only be able to equip gear that does not have level requirement just stat requirement?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ok, so I'm reading this forum really fast because being at work I can't afford to actually go slow and try to understand all the nuances of a post. Because of that I need something clarified if someone has the time/will to do it: so far we assume that we're going to get something like a "level reset"? if that's the case, are we going to keep armors/weapons or what are we going to do? get the old gear out of bank and re-use it until I'm back to 100 and I can equip my g16 set/wep again? In that case we will only be able to equip gear that does not have level requirement just stat requirement?

We assume level reset to 1, we will have some sort of highest level ever, which allows to use high level gear. Will still need stat points for it though so bout lvl 50 for endgame gear, less with better tomes, if we dont get more than 5 points per level.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    We assume level reset to 1, we will have some sort of highest level ever, which allows to use high level gear. Will still need stat points for it though so bout lvl 50 for endgame gear, less with better tomes, if we dont get more than 5 points per level.

See that's what I don't understand. If we get the option to reset our level to gain more stat points, shouldn't we get to keep all our current stat points and then add more to it as we "re-level"? And if that is the case, I don't see it ever being 5 stat points/level, but a much lower number.. I mean, 500 extra dex ftw! But no... just no! xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    People now can level just as fast without dragoons, ask anyone who does 104 > 105 in 20 days via PV.

I'd love to ask one of those guys but I seriously doubt they exist.

At 104 one can solo PV with hypers and silkworm running, killing every living thing in the instance and get .3%. To level in 20 days one would have to get 5% a day, so one would have to go through PV 17 times a day. The token of Phoenix Valley lasts for 15 minutes and you can only start the instance once-a-day.

That would truly be an entertaining video: 16 volunteers on standby and one guy on a steroid-charger orb cocktail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

At 104 one can solo PV with hypers and silkworm running, killing every living thing in the instance and get .3%. To level in 20 days one would have to get 5% a day, so one would have to go through PV 17 times a day. The token of Phoenix Valley lasts for 15 minutes and you can only start the instance once-a-day.

That would truly be an entertaining video: 16 volunteers on standby and one guy on a steroid-charger orb cocktail.

shroud 5k prestige = 2nd token, with that i can do 10 runs a day as sin- although normally just do 8 ( 2 pulls per run)

with 1 pull per run youd have to run slower or have a good ranged aoe, getting paralyzed is nearly a non factor for arcanes, still 16+ runs a day, 8 runs a token, 2 minutes a run..seems barely possible but a bit of a stretch

edit :woops noob me forgot +30% xp neck as Astrelle pointed out, that would reduce it to <7 runs per token, 6 runs maybe if do other things for xp daily/weekly - and 6 runs on a token is realistic
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    Options

You're forgetting the +30% XP from dreamchaser neck (it multiplies with everything else). You can probably get another 10% from other XP gear but that's probably not worth it.

Also you can get millions of XP from other things like the new crazy stone / cube / base quests / Mulberry Daily / etc. 20 days from 104 to 105 is very doable.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

I find it funny you guys still care about levels beyond 101... lol
    Sage barb in progress.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Shroud gives extra tokens, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Typically it's 2 tokens (normal one plus one from Shroud), usually 5-7 runs each depending on person. That's an average of 10-14 PV runs per day.
    Hypers, silkworm and dreamchaser pack necklace.

Typically followed by dailies (base quest, morai, cube, crazy stone and whatever else) and followed by FCC if there's leftover hyper.

Yes, you either need an army of alts or lots of people willing to stand by and open for you. Usually works best when two people run together so they can add up their alts and have enough openers.

@ the update - hm, I doubt we'll be getting a lot more attribute points...that would be overkill o.o maybe it's related to the spirit attribute points...I have no clue. We'll see.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • headslicer1
    headslicer1 Posts: 10
    edited October 2013
    Options
    so doesnt matter what lvl u are if u reset to lvl 1 u get 100 extra stat points and old stats stay? O.o or ?
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited October 2013
    Options

@ the update - hm, I doubt we'll be getting a lot more attribute points...that would be overkill o.o maybe it's related to the spirit attribute points...I have no clue. We'll see.

Wanmei mentioned we would be getting attribute points from this.
    It sounded a lot like stat points, but it could be something else like the bonuses from meditation.

The cap for my-en was 150. It's possible wanmei might be trying to make up for lost points here, though why they would do this is beyond me.
    From 105 to 150, that's an extra 225 stat points.
    That'd probably be the maximum this system would give.
    It's possible we might get way less than that, perhaps a stat points each level or every couple of levels.

Maybe the points get reset and we get an extra point or two per level.

Wanmei didn't really specify how this would work...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yeah this is why I'm so confused Bubbles. It might be a little too much having AA classes potentially hit 1000 magic points on top of the attack levels and the recent attack charms. Not sure how it would affect physical classes.
    Then again it could work nice for those who want to follow Vit builds but still...pretty overkill o_o

I remember initial descriptions/translation of the Meridian and Title quests mentioning attribute points too when in fact it was things like defence+, attack+ so it might be that too.

@.@
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Patch notes are up.
    Maintenance for the test server will be at 10/18 8am, or 10/17 8pm EST (4 pm PST).
    It'll last 2 hours as usual.
    New website layout is up, teaser site has been replaced by something else.

Patch Notes:

1. The Reincarnation System

Requirements: 100+, must have sage/demon fairy
    (not sure which fairy it's asking for)
    {demon/sage culti, lvl 89}

Reincarnation:

You will be set back to level 1.
    You will gain stat points as you level up.
    {Stat bonuses will be given based on the historical highest level, seems that you can reincarnate several times and the stats bonuses can be accumulated}
    You will gain 2x the exp. {multiple times, i think dependent on how many times you have reincarnated}
    There could be different cycles in the reincarnation system kinda like meditation.

There is a snippet there about a historical high level.
    I'm going to take a guess that in order to use some of your gear or pots, it might record what you had before you were reborn so you can use these items.
    There is no mention about skills or other level-dependent features.

{Stealth pots usage will be determined by highest level achieved and bonuses in Cross server NW will be determined based on highest level achieved previously}

2. The Book

You will be given a book to help you on your path from 1 to 99 as a newly reborn.
    The book in mention sounds a lot like the red book I was given for the Instant 80 thing back in Rising Call.

At level 1, I was given items such as weapon, gear, accessories, and charms. The items I wasn't given at level 1 I got later on via his book. Each time I did culti, the book would give more items at a mailbox.

Perhaps the instant 80 was a trial for the reincarnation system?
    {A book called "Book for reincarnation will be given, you can summon the spirit from the book to absorb the exp gain through quests and mobs. This spirit will level your historical figure so as to negate the effects of reincarnating before level 105}

3. Realms

There are two realms that will apparently make the classes stronger.
    Two realms: [Goze the environment - Tien] and [Goze envy habitat - magic day].
    {This is is something similar to the meridien system that we have currently, but there will be 10 levels each}

4. Spirit

There is a new attribute called spirit.
    It is the pvp version of warding and slaying.
    It will increase your damage in pvp and decrease your damage from players.

Why wanmei had to make circles here is beyond me.

5. History

The new maps will be partially locked at launch.
    Players in a server are going to have to work together to complete certain objectives in order to unlock these areas.

6. Spiritual Warfare

Players will need to collect war spirits in order to enhance their abilities.
    I'm guessing in order to increase your spirit, you will need to fight against something, or fight against other players.

7. Goze Skill

Reaching a certain level(s) in the reincarnation system will net you new goze skills.
    Perhaps this is the name for the updated skills?

8. Dome world?

Not sure here.
    Either it's talking about the old world, or something else.
    {New legendary world with chinese legendary characters and a new questline, new created characters will enter this world and can leave when the quest is done of by finding some items, seems this is the new beginner's area}

9. Alexander
    {This part is describing a totally new system, I believe may be perfectworld 2.0 or something like that and it has totally different interface, different character creation screen}

Something about Alexander being corrupt and abusing magic.

There are requirements for entering his part of the world I guess:

Level 100+
    Certain fairy
    Meet certain requirements within the reincarnation system
    Open certain parts of the map

10. New login Screen, new character generation screens, "Account save feature"

p2p pw recently got an update that changed a bit of the chargen screens.
    I can dump pics of these later.

Dunno about Account Saving.
    Could be a security feature of some sort.

11. New Events Calender

12. Auto Teaming

A perfect match-like system, but for grouping people together for quests.
    Can be turned off.

13. Transferring

Not sure here, but you can apparently transfer specific events in the event calender.
    Requires an item.

14. Auto-botting?

The new menu is set to F12.
    Here, you can choose what skills you use and certain other features.

15. New Encyclopedia

The encyclopedia will be more interactive with a desktop assistant that'll allow you to click on in game items to pull up their entry on the encyclopedia.

I hope I'm misinterpreting this.

16. New Icon Shortcut bar

More hotkey bars?

17. New Rewards Interface

Not a lot of info given here, I suppose like the achievements system but gives rewards instead.

18. Perfect Attendance

Not sure here. Mentions about not needing something for perfect attendance.

Newly reborn, new tasks

1. There will be new quests for you after completing reincarnation.

2. One such quest, Heroes, requires a second turn in reincarnation.
    It'll apparently explore some of the people I've been talking about in the old world.

3. Not sure here.

4-6. Events for the test server spanning 10/18-10/24

7. Something about a Silver Palace and the White Emperor's Sword.

8. Not sure.

Optimization

1. Quest levels 1-20 have been streamlined further.

2. Reduced the amount of money needed for skills pre-90. Something about strengthening them.

3. Increased Order prestige/influence in the dailies

4. Not sure.

5. Fairy Boxes for TT removed?

6. Updated FB Dungeon Maps that I mentioned early have been reduced in difficulty and have a higher chance to drop gear/molds.

7. Something about Wraithgate.

8. Not sure.

9. Something about armament boxes. Added to the rewards system, removed from wherever they came from.

10. Something about SvS.

11. Something about Lv. 15 gear and mirage celestones.

12-16. Not sure.

17. Treasure maps have been optimized to make it easier to locate treasure.

18. UI has been optimized.
    New practice menu with categories such as meditation, skills, and spiritual warfare.

19. Auto-pathing has been optimized.

20. Help menus optimized.

21-22. Not sure.

Reincarnation Related:

1. Limited use of certain items
    Some pots can be used as a reborn.
    You won't be able to use regular mediation pills at first. There will be special green ones.

2. Not sure here.

Too many notes here.
    I should've thought twice about this. b:faint

****, i was typing half way and the browser crashed, let me do this again. I read chinese and will try to correct/add whatever that i have read from the notes.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I find it funny you guys still care about levels beyond 101... lol

I find it funny that you don't.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    "Reincarnation: You will be set back to level 1."

this is blasphemy! this is madness!!
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
This discussion has been closed.