Remove Purify Proc: Y/N. We had it coming!

Options

Comments

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    don't you know that casters are supposed to be bm pinatas filled with supply tokens now that nirvy farming is dead?

i love potatoes :3
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    i love potatoes :3

hm, I don't even know how you look these days... I could be killing you for all I knowb:shocked or get one-shotted on your sov. b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    As has been proposed numerous times already, "cap the flag carrier speed and we'd see a grand majority of the debate subside."

5char
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    sorry to say but if you dont know how to kite properly to avoid bms/barb at your lvl your the lazy one.. casters were always meant to be glass cannons not unkillable monsters when fighting large groups..

and again in 1v1 with someone equally geared its not OP cause it doesnt proc as often but in group PvP its procs so often that your permanently immune to debuffs and no other phy attack class including barbs can say this as i posted before

Sorry to say, i dont have problem to kite on 1 vs 1. but on group pvp, yeap its kinda hard. thats why we have pury to help us to do that huh. lol

But i dont mind switching pury with gof b:victory
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sorry to say, i dont have problem to kite on 1 vs 1. but on group pvp, yeap its kinda hard. thats why we have pury to help us to do that huh. lol

But i dont mind switching pury with gof b:victory

wasnt it you in a earlier post that said if you can take the damage then to use IG? lol i guess thats only for all the other chars you 1 hit not yourself since you only want use chargers and holy path.. and sure lets remove purify and give you GoF wont bother me any since im usually 1 hit by the endgame casters anyways XD at least i could go back to stun locking them and killing the no skilled over geared ones b:chuckle

i dont have a problem with casters doing really high damage since they were always supposed to be glass cannons but when they do massive dph and can tank better then the games main tanking class in group PvP then you know something is wrong b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    wasnt it you in a earlier post that said if you can take the damage then to use IG? lol i guess thats only for all the other chars you 1 hit not yourself since you only want use chargers and holy path.. and sure lets remove purify and give you GoF wont bother me any since im usually 1 hit by the endgame casters anyways XD at least i could go back to stun locking them and killing the no skilled over geared ones b:chuckle

i dont have a problem with casters doing really high damage since they were always supposed to be glass cannons but when they do massive dph and can tank better then the games main tanking class in group PvP then you know something is wrong b:surrender

There you have it folks, Barbs are history. b:chuckle

*slow hand clap* b:bye
    edited May 2013
    Options
    There you have it folks, Barbs are history. b:chuckle

*slow hand clap* b:bye

so your saying a endagame barb can go into a 1vs20 and survive like a endgame caster can? no way.. they will get stunned and debuffed so much that they will die eventually even with 50k+ hp.
    casters in that situation are immune to all debuffs so they just run around 1 or 2 hitting anything they feel like with no real chance of dieing unless the 20 are lucky enough to have 1 endgame r9er and thats only if they can kill them in afew hits so they dont have a chance run out of range or maybe have the caster lags real bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You realize half the people in this thread don't even PvP and just like to hear themselves talk...even less actually have the gear to know what they're talking about. Forums are so **** sometimes.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You realize half the people in this thread don't even PvP and just like to hear themselves talk...even less actually have the gear to know what they're talking about. Forums are so **** sometimes.

My vote for best post in thread.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    full of nubs gears QQ here
    edited May 2013
    Options
    full of nubs gears QQ here

and question dodging casters here as well always avoid admiting that in group PvP they can out survive even endgame barbs..

always avoiding by says " ohhh aps is OP", "well they got GoF and blackhole" or "in this random video i saw this person easily killed a caster in 1v1"

but never answering the simple of - how is the purify proc not overpowered in GROUP (not 1v1) PvP when a barb in endgame gear vs a large group of average geared people is very likely to be killed, where as a endgame caster with purify is very unlikely to die in that same situation?

and ill say thing again since it seems to be ignored..

casters arent made to be tanks they are supposed to have very high damage and low survivability and thats how its easy to see that purify is OP
    of course i dont expect a caster to admit such a thing just like sins always said that being able to triple spark in stealth wasnt OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    in group PvP they can out survive even endgame barbs..

lmfao b:laugh
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lmfao b:laugh

iv seen it constant stuns/debuffs will kill a barb eventually where a caster like you would have purify triggering so often that when even if you think you might die you can just run away..
    and like aways ignoring the part about averaged geared not endgame r9er so you can seem like its not true b:chuckle

EDIT:
    cant remember but think your server is a PvP one so it might not be the same there since you dont join a PvP server on a pay-to-win game unless your ganna dump tons of RL money on it lol so r9rr or better is probably average for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    a caster like you would have purify triggering so often that when even if you think you might die you can just run away..

Yeah.. that doesn't happen against equally geared chars. Your argument is invalid.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

yep lol bunch of angry trolls.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Now I see it , How could I have been so blind .... The QQ'ers intend to win this poll by drowning us in their tears .... Can someone please shoot this lame horse thread ?
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Yeah.. that doesn't happen against equally geared chars. Your argument is invalid.

and again ignoring the part about averaged geared ( tt99-g16 on pve servers)

well i know why you ignore it lol if you admit it then you admit purify is OP XD so keep avoiding it lol doesnt matter really
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LOL i love having purify spell you mad bro? l o l u m a d ? lol my bad bro did it make you sad bro?
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    man im so happy purify spell is here to stay and never get dumb down.looks like the poll is on our side.better go QQ to some one who give a poo! Q____Q Derp
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LOL i love having purify spell you mad bro? l o l u m a d ? lol my bad bro did it make you sad bro?

nope entertained b:chuckle funny when people dodge questions so that dont give answers they know will show that purify is OP b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknessofmy
    edited May 2013
    Options
    pointless thread still alive, because mods not doing their job.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ahhh man im loving dis purify spell mmmm mmmm *kisses*mmmm yes mmmmmm *rubs it in your face*mmmmmmmmmm oh yes purify spell mmmmm i love you so much mmmmmmmmmm oh whats that urify spell? u so nauuughty! teeheeheeteehee
  • unstop77
    unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    nope entertained b:chuckle funny when people dodge questions so that dont give answers they know will show that purify is OP b:chuckle

only op fight with group nubs gears
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options

well i know why you ignore it lol if you admit it then you admit purify is OP XD so keep avoiding it lol doesnt matter really

Since when are other levels of gear considered when determining balance?
  • darknessofmy
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ahhh man im loving dis purify spell mmmm mmmm *kisses*mmmm yes mmmmmm *rubs it in your face*mmmmmmmmmm oh yes purify spell mmmmm i love you so much mmmmmmmmmm oh whats that urify spell? u so nauuughty! teeheeheeteehee

f:gonef:gonef:gonef:gone
  • unstop77
    unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

TT99-g16 vs r9 3rd: of course r9 3rd cast win(any class can do) or you can just stupid.
    edited May 2013
    Options

since a endgame gear barb in that situation wouldnt survive so why is it a caster class can tank better then barb?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

When they're part of the environment that equally geared melee and arcanes face. Had a perfect example in NW today, had about 6 lower refined G16s on me, I tanked them out for quite some time while being locked down. My genie and apo were on cooldown from an earlier fight in that same war. Had I posessed Purify Spell I would have easily escaped due to their damage being low enough as to allow me to survive a long time even without genie or apo.

Not everyone is R9r3, especially in a setting such as NW. Balance isn't just about pure end game, there's also how it interacts with other levels of gameplay. Going up against lower levels of gameplay shouldn't give it so much of an advantage when compared to an equally geared melee.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    unstop77 wrote: »
    TT99-g16 vs r9 3rd: of course r9 3rd cast win(any class can do) or you can just stupid.

lol in 1v1 of course but in 1 r9rrr vs large group (of average geared players) fight a barb would die eventually but a caster is very unlikely unlesss they just stand there like a idiot b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    since a endgame gear barb in that situation wouldnt survive so why is it a caster class can tank better then barb?

a) What makes you think an end game barb would die to a dozen or two noobs in TT99-g16 gear?
    b) caster's can't tank better than an equally geared barb, they can however kite better.
This discussion has been closed.