All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just not the kind of tail you have D:

That was what I meant x33333 That's why it was so funny.
    Ehe--
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013

That was what I meant x33333 That's why it was so funny.
    Ehe--

It should have been implied :P

Though your tail does look good on you b:cute
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    It should have been implied :P

Though your tail does look good on you b:cute

Well I'd hoped that you would catch that, but you didn't and responded so innocentily and it was so cute and so terrible and just. x333 It amused me~.

And thankies :3
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

We could give you a tail o-o

We have the technology?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Those 1970's~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Well I'd hoped that you would catch that, but you didn't and responded so innocentily and it was so cute and so terrible and just. x333 It amused me~.

And thankies :3

Oh no, I knew what it was, but I didn't want to tip anyone off. You gotta be subtle!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Oh no, I knew what it was, but I didn't want to tip anyone off. You gotta be subtle!

I don't believe you :3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I don't believe you :3

Don't make me steal your lunch money.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Don't make me steal your lunch money.

Don't make me make track you down and turn that around.
    Also, what would a deerfoxxy have monies for >:?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Don't make me make track you down and turn that around.
    Also, what would a deerfoxxy have monies for >:?

To buy the things I tell it to buy!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    To buy the things I tell it to buy!

You shouldn't put me in charge of the monies, you don't know what the deerfox might drag in on occasion. x3

*badpuns*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

You shouldn't put me in charge of the monies, you don't know what the deerfox might drag in on occasion. x3

*badpuns*

Deerfoxxy only buy what Zan say buy or bad things happen, yes yes.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Deerfoxxy only buy what Zan say buy or bad things happen, yes yes.

Zanny sound like chinese woman as decipted in sterotypical shows and the such, and I don't even know how to finish that statement with the same feel, I'm sorry.
    Nrr, bad things may happen yes, but maybe only to Zanny if Zanny sees them as bad things x3333?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Ven please keep what you've earned hunting out by the fire until it's been properly cooked. ;<
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • OndineWhales - Heavens Tear
    OndineWhales - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey How do I take a photo of my character in her fashion
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Ven please keep what you've earned hunting out by the fire until it's been properly cooked. ;<

Okay >: Deerfoxxies don't normally cook food because that's a human thing, but I'll do it especially for Kossy.
    Hey How do I take a photo of my character in her fashion
    I read potato
  • OndineWhales - Heavens Tear
    OndineWhales - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How do I take Screen shot's of my character's
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *pats Deerfoxxy head*
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *pats Deerfoxxy head*

..*purr~*

Also, use your PrtScn (print screen) button and then go to your screenshot folder. Or just right click with your mouse on the windows bar with the game open, use print screen and then it gets copied only to the clipboard for you to paste into like paint or something if you want to save otherwise unnessesary space.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    One of the friends I have made in America turned me on to this show. I really enjoy it now! But I did just interest when they split up the original team :/

Yeah I lost interest too after the original team split up.. I hate when they replace my favorite characters on tv shows.f:cry
    TW shows? hmmm....... mostly korean historical dramas b:surrender and my favourite one is Dong Yi.

Also, if you want to see how fine my fluffy tail is I'll tell you touch it <3

o.o Never head of that one, maybe I should get back into those. I was watching them for a little while when I could find English subbed ones. b:surrender

*pats tail*
    GAME OF THRONES f:leer

I'm still stuck on episode 3 it's not even that I dislike game of thrones I just keep forgetting to watch it. WHat I have watched is very good though. f:horror

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hunger Games any1?
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heh, I was scrolling through old RT-forum posts and found even a thread by frankieraye warning our sub-forum from spamming... Oh those times. Nowadays seems that the RT-forums have cooled down a bit..

So what's up with everyone's lives?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    o.o Never head of that one, maybe I should get back into those. I was watching them for a little while when I could find English subbed ones. b:surrender

*pats tail*

I usually watch them here. The site has been pretty good so far and decent quality.

I really liked Dong Yi because it was like a prequel to Yi San (not sure if you know that one, also called Wind at the Palace) and a spiritual successor for Dae Jang Geum (again not sure if you know that one, also called Jewel of the Palace).

I'm actually surprised you even know about historical dramas f:stare or even watched some. I know they are quite well known but the people around me seem not to know about them or have never watched or never cared about watching them b:cry

Game of Thrones...I've been meaning to watch that but I also keep forgetting D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dislike ponies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I dislike ponies.

They do make for 'interesting' cakes....
    pony_head_cake.jpg
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I prefer waffles.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They actually put horse meat in lasagnes here.
    Omnom ponies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    They actually put horse meat in lasagnes here.
    Omnom ponies

I've always wanted to try cheval o.o
    ....I mean horse. Cheval means horse.
    Is it any good/is it more of a stringy meat or what texture is it? I can't eat many terrestrial things but I've eaten lamb fine before and for some stupid reason associate that with maybe being able to try horse without reprecaution.

Aha, I call Wacky Waffles. :3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I've always wanted to try cheval o.o
    ....I mean horse. Cheval means horse.
    Is it any good/is it more of a stringy meat or what texture is it? I can't eat many terrestrial things but I've eaten lamb fine before and for some stupid reason associate that with maybe being able to try horse without reprecaution.

Aha, I call Wacky Waffles. :3

Meat is meat, if it's not unhealthy for you what's the big deal? Just my view on it.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Meat is meat, if it's not unhealthy for you what's the big deal? Just my view on it.

Very logical words; you surprised me, really, I was expecting you to be offended somehow since you like MLP and all, aha~ And yes I've always held that view as well. All life is life but it's also natural for life to consume life. I mean, even herbivores do that. x333