All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... The shameless flirting. I see it. But no server change for me! Haha I have a hard enough time gearing up on this server alone :p going r9 on another server... I have always wanted a t3 archer for the pretty bow though!

Lmao xD I'm a married man too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lmao xD I'm a married man too!

Yay marriage! Haha. I like being married. Both in real life and in game. It makes my silly moments confined to only one or two people. That way the whole server/area does not need to see them. :)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
    edited April 2013
    Yay marriage! Haha. I like being married. Both in real life and in game. It makes my silly moments confined to only one or two people. That way the whole server/area does not need to see them. :)

Well I'm 16....and only married in-game....and to my best in-game friend so not actually a relationship. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Well I'm 16....and only married in-game....and to my best in-game friend so not actually a relationship. lol

my real husband does not play PWI so my in game marriage is only a friendship one. But I think those relationships are better. Less drama and failed expectations of online relationships XD

edited April 2013
    my real husband does not play PWI so my in game marriage is only a friendship one. But I think those relationships are better. Less drama and failed expectations of online relationships XD

Amen to that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh the things I've said to some people while sleepy.
    ..huh, that was a shockingily honest statement. o.o
    Amen to that!

Aha, you said 'amen' in post 666 x3
    ...I can't think of how to palpably put how I feel about that into words but it's more of a positive reaction so I'll just go with that.

And okay, why was there so much tension attempted to be relieved in sexual humour earlier and Zan wasn't even involved at all and wha--

"Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

...I can't think of how to palpably put how I feel about that into words but it's more of a positive reaction so I'll just go with that.

And okay, why was there so much tension attempted to be relieved in sexual humour earlier and Zan wasn't even involved at all and wha--

Sorry Ven! I will try not to let it happen again. *lowers head*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Sorry Ven! I will try not to let it happen again. *lowers head*

Wh, wha? It wasn't even your fault, you were the one who wasn't saying any of them D:?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

Oh lordy, I didn't even realize that, ironic how I'm Christian too =/ (But then again, the actual devil's number is 616 ;) or 611, can't remember)
    But yeah, Zan wasn't involved in a sexual conversation. Wow. Just wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013

This is so true..and sadly I had to experience it first hand before I decided to only ever marry in-game with real life friends and other people that simply won't cause any drama/issues just because we're only friends.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited April 2013
    This is so true..and sadly I had to experience it first hand before I decided to only ever marry in-game with real life friends and other people that simply won't cause any drama/issues just because we're only friends.

@Desdi yes. The friend I married in game I met on PWI but we talk outside it as well now. And he helps the fishy since I am such a nab -.- but he makes me smile and we BOTH agreed it was only a friendship marriage multiple times before it. I think he had a similar issue as you did so it less stress noticeably for us both. :3

@Ven I still think I did something bad and it sounded like you were reprimand people so I got sad and apologized out of habit XD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    @Desdi yes. The friend I married in game I met on PWI but we talk outside it as well now. And he helps the fishy since I am such a nab -.- but he makes me smile and we BOTH agreed it was only a friendship marriage multiple times before it. I think he had a similar issue as you did so it less stress noticeably for us both. :3

@Ven I still think I did something bad and it sounded like you were reprimand people so I got sad and apologized out of habit XD

I've never gotten married in a game before '''x3
    D'aww, Warui, that was sweet, but no really, you're fine~
    I was more just startled at it than anything else, I wasn't really reprimanding that time around, aha.
    edited April 2013

I've never gotten married in a game before '''x3
    D'aww, Warui, that was sweet, but no really, you're fine~
    I was more just startled at it than anything else, I wasn't really reprimanding that time around, aha.
    *smiles and pokes your tail softly before laying down next to you* good. I do not like it when the furry one is upset D:

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *smiles and pokes your tail softly before laying down next to you* good. I do not like it when the furry one is upset D:

*twitches tail and pulls it closer to self for a moment before resting it back to where it was* D'aw. x3 If it helps I don't really stay upset if I do, I tend to just have 'moments' of upset and then am like 'okay so what now :D?'
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

And that is why I've stolen you ingame. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited April 2013

*twitches tail and pulls it closer to self for a moment before resting it back to where it was* D'aw. x3 If it helps I don't really stay upset if I do, I tend to just have 'moments' of upset and then am like 'okay so what now :D?'

*puts hand over tail lightly to pretend trap the tail and smiles* I like that way of thinking! I try to do the same myself but it does not always work for me. Especially in a job setting. But I suppose I still have much to learn.
    Also I am just really really tired right now. I will probably fall asleep one my husband picks me up from work on the car ride home. Car rides make me so sleepy all the time :3

edited April 2013
    I was part of the conversation for a bit....does that count for anything? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Oh lordy, I didn't even realize that, ironic how I'm Christian too =/ (But then again, the actual devil's number is 616 ;) or 611, can't remember)
    But yeah, Zan wasn't involved in a sexual conversation. Wow. Just wow.

--oh dear I somehow completily missed your post even though I was looking for one by you, I'm sorry D:! It even had a giant red text in it x_x
    Aha, I don't know why I noticed it, really. I don't personally associate much with the number/have any sort of 'real' reaction to it normally, but I know enough... culture? about it I suppose. And oh, it is? That's nice to know x3 Trivia is grand~.
    +reallyhighvaluenumber to the 'Just wow.' statement o_o
    edited April 2013
    I was part of the conversation for a bit....does that count for anything? b:laugh

*pads over and puts a gold sticker on your forehead and poking your cheek before going back to laying down near the furry one*

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    *puts hand over tail lightly to pretend trap the tail and smiles* I like that way of thinking! I try to do the same myself but it does not always work for me. Especially in a job setting. But I suppose I still have much to learn.
    Also I am just really really tired right now. I will probably fall asleep one my husband picks me up from work on the car ride home. Car rides make me so sleepy all the time :3

Nuuuu D: *pulls tail away from*
    Aha, I don't really do it on purpose or anything, it's just what happens. I don't hold onto negativity that well I suppose, unless it was like a super legitimate offense 'x3 And well you do commonily compare yourself to a young child so I suppose there's lots to learn??
    D'aw, sorry you're so tired. I'm sure all the "convincing you to go and sleep" on the forums hasn't helped, sorry x3
    edited April 2013
    *pads over and puts a gold sticker on your forehead and poking your cheek before going back to laying down near the furry one*

I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*

--oh dear I somehow completily missed your post even though I was looking for one by you, I'm sorry D:! It even had a giant red text in it x_x
    Aha, I don't know why I noticed it, really. I don't personally associate much with the number/have any sort of 'real' reaction to it normally, but I know enough... culture? about it I suppose. And oh, it is? That's nice to know x3 Trivia is grand~.
    +reallyhighvaluenumber to the 'Just wow.' statement o_o

And lol it's fine really, don't sweat it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*

Seashell? :3
    edited April 2013

Seashell? :3

Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell. b:laugh

I had a seashell that had a dead animal in it once >: Since 'e was still in the shell when 'e died~.
    edited April 2013

I had a seashell that had a dead animal in it once >: Since 'e was still in the shell when 'e died~.

Oh lordy, then that wasn't a speshall one, was it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Now we have a way to ensure Warui gets sleep...

*jots down notes*
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Now we have a way to ensure Warui gets sleep...

*jots down notes*

Lmao, care to share the notes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

Nuuuu D: *pulls tail away from*
    Aha, I don't really do it on purpose or anything, it's just what happens. I don't hold onto negativity that well I suppose, unless it was like a super legitimate offense 'x3 And well you do commonily compare yourself to a young child so I suppose there's lots to learn??
    D'aw, sorry you're so tired. I'm sure all the "convincing you to go and sleep" on the forums hasn't helped, sorry x3

hahaha I suppose I do. My husband compares me to one for pretty much everything I do so I got used to it XD probably why I do it to myself at this point :p... And bring your tail back please! :)
    And telling me to go to bed so much actually got me to take a nap. Haha +1 forums for making me get off PWI/working enough to sleep

edited April 2013
    hahaha I Suppose I Do. My Husband Compares Me To One For Pretty Much Everything I Do So I Got Used To It Xd Probably Why I Do It To Myself At This Point :p... And Bring Your Tail Back Please! :)
    And Telling Me To Go To Bed So Much Actually Got Me To Take A Nap. Haha +1 Forums For Making Me Get Off Pwi/working Enough To Sleep

Sleep. Now.

Tide_Surfer gots ta go night night now, it's 1:19am and I have to go to the gym, go op-shopping and going to the movies with a friend tomorrow, cya guys later! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Sleep. Now.

D: I will after my job lets me go I promise! No need to get upset with me QQ