All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This thread had an intelligence quotient? I thought it was so far into the negative we just decided to call it nonexistent.

Pfft. You know better. An immense negative number is still a real number D:
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pfft. You know better. An immense negative number is still a real number D:

Decus you should be able to tell when someone is actually saying they do not want to go back and count all the posts that put this extremely fun thread into the negative intelligence bracket D:
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Decus you should be able to tell when someone is actually saying they do not want to go back and count all the posts that put this extremely fun thread into the negative intelligence bracket D:

...no, he shouldn't x3333
    And it is still a real number 3:< Are you implying that is it not? 29i isn't a real number but it can still be useful in engineering!
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Interesting talk about purring. o_o I actually do it deep in my throat. lol Same as growling in many different ways ( the only thing you'll get from me when you wake me up haha)

Also, whistling. So many people don't know how to do it. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Interesting talk about purring. o_o I actually do it deep in my throat. lol Same as growling in many different ways ( the only thing you'll get from me when you wake me up haha)

Oh yeah. I bet you do you dirty dirty purring purr purr. Oh yes. Mmm. Just how daddy likes it.
    edited April 2013
    THERE is the Zan I first came across in the off-topic section before I started posting myself XD

...no, he shouldn't x3333
    And it is still a real number 3:< Are you implying that is it not? 29i isn't a real number but it can still be useful in engineering!

Also I did not say that it was not a real number D: Just that this is the off topic section and no one wants to count that kind of lack of intelligence. I never once stated I thought it was not a real number or that it was impossible to count >.> silly HA deer foxxy.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Well, yes when one's in the later stages of a single purr it can kind of move to the linings of the throat instead of the tongue, but I was going over the very easiest method of purring I know for general persons who haven't come up with a method x3
    I actually think growling and purring are very quite different in how they are fundamentally made to make a sound, but different purring styles, and murrs, and blah blah blah

Just that this is the off topic section and no one wants to count that kind of lack of intelligence.
    You don't know that. 3:<

I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Well I can't really hit on everyone anymore! D:
    edited April 2013

Sorry Zan :/ I know that was large source of entertainment for you. :P

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I am not really certain as to what this has to do with what I said. I was just being facetious and trying to joke with Kossy. My claim is quite valid.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Why do you even ask me for advice if you don't listen to what I say for gods sakes ugh--
    I mean.

Hi again Decusy :3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Why do you even ask me for advice if you don't listen to me for gods sakes ugh--
    I mean.

What are you referring to?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Hola. Also, you coulda picked a cooler complex number! Like... oh...

(1 + sqrt(2))i

Yea. That's kewl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tide_Surfer is awake!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Hola. Also, you coulda picked a cooler complex number! Like... oh...

(1 + sqrt(2))i

Yea. That's kewl.

Get real.

200px-Pi-unrolled-720.gif
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Freakin' maths man.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Get real.

Be rational.

Hah, I know my jokes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Be rational.

Hah, I know my jokes.

Hehehe x3
    Freakin' maths man.
    Yes, those maths~ :3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I hate you all.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I hate you all.

We hate you more 3:<
    Wait, what?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    That is impossible.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    he's saying that haters are his motivators
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    That is impossible.

The collection of hate from everyone contributed of the forums I'm sure is enough to be greater than the hate from one person 3:<
    x3.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

The collection of hate from everyone contributed of the forums I'm sure is enough to be greater than the hate from one person 3:<
    x3.

You underestimate the depth of my hatred.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    You underestimate the depth of my hatred.

Is it really that penetrating of a hatred.
    Apparentily, that's like, a real way to describe hatred.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Is it really that penetrating of a hatred.
    Apparentily, that's like, a real way to describe hatred.

Oh yeah. I've got some hatred to penetrate you with. b:sin
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Oh yeah. I've got some hatred to penetrate you with. b:sin

Well I don't know how well that'd go, but A for effort. x3
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Well I don't know how well that'd go, but A for effort. x3

I was referring to my *****.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I was referring to my *****.

Those *****s, man.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Those *****s, man.

totes.