All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well...my culture is a little different o.o But even then I do not us eit because I am young still and can get away with it unless I am all dressed up and working in my business clothes XD I respect my friends more of course but...formality sounds to me like you would try to 'keep me at arms length' and I do not wish to be far away from my true friends in words or form D:

Also if you I might go to sleep but...but...I do not want to! QQ soooo borrinnnnggggg

D: What if it wasn't 'cause I wanted to make you sleep? What if I just wanted to hold a fishie >:! You curl up with deerfoxxies on your own terms all the time!
    Pff I feel weird with your using culture as a comparison, because I really don't share many perspectives at all with the 'culture' that would be around me 'x3 Like not in a-- just because I don't share mine with what's around me not because of your use of it for you OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    XD

I prefer informal with friends, honestly. When you're close I prefer when it's only formal if it needs to be... or when we're secretly passing messages between each other that fly over everyone's heads because we're behaving the way society wants us to when we both know that it's not how we'd act if given the chance.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

D: What if it wasn't 'cause I wanted to make you sleep? What if I just wanted to hold a fishie >:! You curl up with deerfoxxies on your own terms all the time!
    Pff I feel weird with you using culture as a comparison, because I really don't share many perspectives at all with the 'culture' that would be around me 'x3
    I love curling up with deerfoxxies! But then I get sleepy if you are covering my eyes and going "shh~" to me. Because then I will get sleepy and sleep which means I will miss playing PWI and working towards r9 weapon! D:
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Silly Warui. You can dream about nuking everything with the R9 weapon and then when you wake up you can work towards making the dream a reality. :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    because we're behaving the way society wants us to when we both know that it's not how we'd act if given the chance.
    Wait, what?
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    But with first cast I will not be able to properly 'nuke' many people on my server at all! XD But I did just get into a true and serious TW faction so hopefully it will help me have a little more fun and not be as much of a squish :P
    Silly Warui. You can dream about nuking everything with the R9 weapon and then when you wake up you can work towards making the dream a reality. :3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I love curling up with deerfoxxies! But then I get sleepy if you are covering my eyes and going "shh~" to me. Because then I will get sleepy and sleep which means I will miss playing PWI and working towards r9 weapon! D:

Why do you base your goals of life so strongly according to a game with a generally unsatisfied playerbase >:
    Well I don't have to go 'shh~', I can purr instead since that'd be more natural for me anyway to do. x3
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013

Sometimes you just wanna kick back and relax even though it's something the general public would frown on. Kinda like how a large group of people still seem to think and act as though watching cartoons/anime, reading comics/manga, and playing video games as an adult is some sort of despicable thing.

In short...
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Sometimes you just wanna kick back and relax even though it's something the general public would frown on. Kinda like how a large group of people still seem to think and act as though watching cartoons/anime, reading comics/manga, and playing video games as an adult is some sort of despicable thing.

In short...

No, I meant why would you bother even caring enough to act different. x33
    Kaiba~
    Aha, I used the green hair quote quite a bit in-game since Ven has green hair :3 So does my character in my current game.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013

In short...

Pfft

tumblr_md8c1oAu0C1r6h22v.gif
    tumblr_mglkfuBZzH1s3ol1wo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mk1cbn7JwZ1s3tqwco1_500.gif

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited April 2013

Why do you base your goals of life so strongly according to a game with a generally unsatisfied playerbase >:
    Well I don't have to go 'shh~', I can purr instead since that'd be more natural for me anyway to do. x3

About to get all serious for a second or three: I am not an unsatisfied player! I love playing this game and the friends I made on the game make me happy when I log in and when I go to work and get goodbye texts from them on my phone all the time. Obviously I believe that as a player base we are not heard/talked to properly> it bothers me a little but I still have hope about it anyway :3 If a 16yo can create an international business that makes a profit PWI can turn around their poor decision making easily XD

Also I do not 'base my life' on the game entirely. I still translate and run a company while I am playing most of the time and go to work at an American job during late nights even.

Sometimes people just need a happy player to feel better about the game themselves. :)

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Pfft

tumblr_mk1cbn7JwZ1s3tqwco1_500.gif
    This reminds me
    of a gif I saw once
    and there was this woman at a dinner who was sitting with some male figure and he like put his hand on her thigh and she didn't want it there, so she just took her cup of still-very-hot coffee or whatever it was and poured it on his hand, which made him adruptly pull away and she was trying not to laugh and it was just great. x333
    It's probabily completily unrelated (I don't know anything about these people OTL) but. The shoulder thing made me think of it.

About to get all serious for a second or three: I am not an unsatisfied player! I love playing this game and the friends I made on the game make me happy when I log in and when I go to work and get goodbye texts from them on my phone all the time. Obviously I believe that as a player base we are not heard/talked to properly> it bothers me a little but I still have hope about it anyway :3 If a 16yo can create an international business that makes a profit PWI can turn around their poor decision making easily XD

Also I do not 'base my life' on the game entirely. I still translate and run a company while I am playing most of the time and go to work at an American job during late nights even.

Sometimes people just need a happy player to feel better about the game themselves. :)

Well, yes it was kind of a bad way to phrase it seeing as I know you do work hard at your job/other things and I'm sorry. But it was all I could think of at the time, and also to me personally, putting a game before a biological need sounds a bit extreme in any playing context at all. x3 And n'awww I don't have any faith in the pwi people, but.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot what do you think of the community?

What? I think she should get a say on her thoughts too. b:surrender
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot what do you think of the community?
    I don't know much about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I don't know much about it.

.....why does she have more posts than Kossy's mod account.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot, why don't you love us?

I think that's beyonce.

edit: Sweetie has more posts because everyone loves sweetiepoints. And hold them to some strange level of regard.

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Who said that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Who said that?

d'aww for some reason I thought this was a cute auto-response. xD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

I think that's beyonce.

edit: Sweetie has more posts because everyone loves sweetiepoints. And hold them to some strange level of regard.

I thought it was more because of pack opening/farming/analyzing...
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I think that's beyonce.

It is, and Beyonce is amazing. My friends and I were joking that when they elected the pope we hoped it would be her and she could come out singing halo... We actually had a 20 minute conversation about it...tumblr_mi9x18Tolm1rkdr6bo1_500.jpg
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
    edited April 2013

Sweetiebot, please give 10 point to Veneir - Dreamweaver for being the best deerfoxxie ever.

• opkossy
    edited April 2013

Both, really. The sweetie points have been toned down lately overall but the analyzing and farming is still chugging along.
    d'aww for some reason I thought this was a cute auto-response. xD

I... totally agree. XD

Sweetiebot, you can be adorable at times.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot, please give 10 point to Veneir - Dreamweaver for being the best deerfoxxie ever.
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide awards 10 points to Veneir - Dreamweaver!
    Veneir - Dreamweaver is now in 20th place for April 2013 with 10 points (95 points overall).
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    Sweetiebot, you can be adorable at times.
    Sure about what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Yeah, sweetiebot doesn't distribute that many karma points, it's the analyzing and farming and manufacturing and random questions that make up most of her post count

Sweetiebot, please analyze thread 1534231
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    --wait what
    Wha why
    I always feel super awkward responding to threads after I've been rewarded points in them for some reason o-o? Eum but thankies I guess--
    I need to walk over to the store soon 'x3
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot, please analyze thread 1534231
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Adjective Game!

General Stats:
    First Post: 12-11-2012
    Last Post: 04-24-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 135 days
    Total Posts: 686
    Average Posts Per Day: 5.1

Activity:
    chart?chf=bg,s,1E1713&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chbh=a&chs=440x110&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chd=t:27,16,11,15,29,22,25,15,23,12,12,21,0,25,17,2,21,21,5,11,0,20,0,9,3,6,4,8,0,20,0,9,10,11,9,0,0,23,5,3,0,0,0,0,0,7,11,0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,17,37,2,28,14,12,8,21,9,8,39,1

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    OPKossy (75)
    Desdi - Sanctuary (73)
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear (69)
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary (57)
    Zheii - Archosaur (48)
    Veneir - Dreamweaver (43)
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary (41)
    Krisnda (41)
    RukinaChan - Archosaur (41)
    oVenusArmanio (41)
    FieryBlade - Harshlands (24)
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary (22)
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver (20)
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands (19)
    Buff_me - Harshlands (9)
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver (7)
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands (7)
    incarnazeus (5)
    oninternet (3)
    Xainou - Sanctuary (3)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 8362
    Total Sentences: 1450
    Average Words per Post: 12.2
    Average Words per Sentence: 5.8
    Average Sentences per Post: 2.1
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.9
    Average Letters per Word: 6.0

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    IL9sqmI.png
    word (113)
    next (54)
    rainbow (44)
    pink (40)
    chocolate (37)
    post (30)
    start (29)
    blue (28)
    crazy (28)
    silly (26)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "the next word (24)"
    "a new word (16)"
    "heavy crackable chocolate (11)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "heavy crackable chocolate cocoa (11)"
    "mischievous heavy crackable chocolate (9)"
    "gross mischievous heavy crackable (9)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "mischievous heavy crackable chocolate cocoa (9)"
    "gross mischievous heavy crackable chocolate (9)"
    "heavy crackable chocolate cocoa awed (8)"

This took me 10.1 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A thread where I'm not in the top 5 posters! YES!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    I'm a little surprised about that tbh. o.o

• opkossy
    edited April 2013
    A thread where I'm top poster!

FINALLY!

Sweetiebot 6 points to XSonOfCircex for that.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot 6 points to XSonOfCircex for that.
    OPKossy awards 6 points to XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary!
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary is now in 24th place for April 2013 with 6 points (21 points overall).

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]