All-Server Chit Chat Thread

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    What happened to this thread while I was gone the past few hours?

On a Decus/Ven related note...

happy.gif
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The gradient and curl ones are quite witty, I have to say, though I've seen that before :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The gradient one and curl ones are quite witty. I have to say.

I've seen that before :3

*purrs* Go sleep x3.
    I'm dealing with logs in my class right now, so seeing that one was pretty neat :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    When I see it it tends to just make me smile a bit.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    RAWR~

Yeah I'm bored. I should probably go to bed but I don't wanna.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    *pets Kate* Go sleep anyways. b:chuckle
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol :D
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    This is the last night I have to be in this god awful dorm room with this roommate. I hate her so much. f:angry
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    You go sleep too! Dx

Everyone go sleep so I can sleep too with no worries instead of keeping an eye out for a certain thing I've been shutting down the past half an hour.

@Kate: I'm... assuming this was the wrong thread... and moving it to the chit-chat for you. b:chuckle
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    *pets Kate* Go sleep anyways. b:chuckle

Hard to sleep when my roommate snores like a bear with asthma. Her friend keeps constantly coming in and out of the room. And there is a barking dog outside that will not shut up. I can't wait to leave tomorrow.

Edit: yes that was meant to go here.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Haha. Well grats on getting out of there. Sounds like a nightmare and just makes me glad I haven't had to deal with that sort of situation.

Tried earplugs or stuffing a pillow in their mouth?
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Haha. Well grats on getting out of there. Sounds like a nightmare and just makes me glad I haven't had to deal with that sort of situation.

Tried earplugs or stuffing a pillow in their mouth?

I cant sleep with things in or on my ears. I'd suffocate her but I'd probably get kicked out of the college for that. She is also like twice my size and a complete slob. She would kill me by squishing me or with her smell. I HATE having a roommate, especially her. I curse the person in charge of assigning her to my room.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Yikes. x_X

Roomates can be anywhere from great to... that. Shame you got the horrible end of the spectrum, though.

Maybe they were hoping your good influence would rub off? Possibly literally. >.>
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I've never touched her and I never will. There will be no rubbing. <.<

I always have horrible luck when it comes to roommates. Or it's maybe the fact that I hate people my age. They are rude, unclean, loud, inconsiderate, stupid...the list continues. I have met very few people my age that don't fit into one or more of those categories.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    I'd be it's a combination of both.

Since your most likely roommates would be your age group and that's how most of them are for you it gives... really low chances of running into the good ones.

Which is really a shame, because having a good roommate or not the first few times tends to make or break the experience and willingness to even consider it again.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I just want a roommate with similar interests, or atleast cleanliness. D:
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Take the latter before the former. Even dissimilar interests can get along as long as no one's a pig.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Its sad when i prefer the dog barking outside over my roommate snoring. ._. No way i can sleep in this. Kossy what are you still doing up night owl?
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Those *****s, man.

I have to say I did not expect to hear that from Ven. If you asked me why I could not place it... But the feeling still remains.

Anyway Kitkate your roommate situation sounds terrible! I am not sure what kind of college you are in and what not but we have something like... Older student mentors for a hall way that is responsible to those kids. Maybe get him /her involved to tell the person to... You know clean up a little? :/I am not sure. You ARE paying the college. It does not entitle you to anything you want but it does entitle you to relatively comfortable living conditions and not added stress...
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I told her at the beginning of the year to clean up and she never did. I leave tomorrow, so no point in trying to bring it up again. I go to Oxford College.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2013
    Its sad when i prefer the dog barking outside over my roommate snoring. ._. No way i can sleep in this. Kossy what are you still doing up night owl?

Keeping an eye on certain things mostly. Had some stuff that kept popping up every 45 seconds a while ago that I was spam refreshing the new posts button with but it seems to have died down so I'll probably head off the forums soon.
    edited April 2013
    Keeping an eye on certain things mostly. Had some stuff that kept popping up every 45 seconds a while ago that I was spam refreshing the new posts button with but it seems to have died down so I'll probably head off the forums soon.

if no one has said it recently I would like to say I appreciate the work you do for the forum community :3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I have to say I did not expect to hear that from Ven. If you asked me why I could not place it... But the feeling still remains.
    If it makes you feel any better, I literally typed out the asterisks and was poking fun at him; I wasn't being serious. x3

Awh I remember you mentioning that room-mate before... well... congrats for making it through and hope your later situations are better o_o
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    XD one way or another does not bother me. I just thought it was different and slightly amusing :p

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    XD one way or another does not bother me. I just thought it was different and slightly amusing :p

Aha.
    The interaction Zanny and I have over the forums amuses me, too. x3
    Well, except for when he's being an idgit 3:<
    edited April 2013

Aha.
    The interaction Zanny and I have over the forums amuses me, too. x3
    Well, except for when he's being an idiot 3:<

Yes well it is not like I have always acted the smartest on the threads either XD

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Yes well it is not like I have always acted the smartest on the threads either XD

Well, you don't make me get so frustrated with you on the occasion that, my messages over skype would have quite the variety of asterisked words in them if they were posted on the forums instead. x3
    edited April 2013

Well, you don't make me get so frustrated with you on the occasion that, my messages over skype would have quite the variety of asterisked words in them if they were posted on the forums instead. x3

sometimes that happens. My husband does that to me a lot. Sometimes I wonder if it is on purpose or something...

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just had to get in here to paint this thread with cream because there's too much purple and green P:

I finally have 2 weeks off college so I can sleep and relax, before the stormrage of the final assignments and exams O.O
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited April 2013
    I just had to get in here to paint this thread with cream because there's too much purple and green P:

I finally have 2 weeks off college so I can sleep and relax, before the stormrage of the final assignments and exams O.O

Enjoy it! I remember my final golden week in college I did almost nothing and I loved it :3 I had to rush to study the moment classes started again but I still thinking relaxing and doing nothing that week was the proper choice. :p