Disable hypers in frost, yes, no or LV restricted?

Options

Comments

• Rweon - Lost City
    Rweon - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can I suggest yes hypers but no 100+ characters allowed in frost? b:chuckle
  • hogspliter
    hogspliter Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can I suggest yes hypers but no 100+ characters allowed in frost? b:chuckle

Now thats a good idea
  • ekim0987
    ekim0987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    for some of us its a means of support, stop the market and you stop a lot of players. I plvl 1-79, as long as I have been playing that has always been the way. I vote to leave it the way it was, with the prices of in game items, grinding just isn't enough. keep twecking game and before long there wont be a PWI.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I'm lost. I can understand the reasoning to this comment (being that you probably have friends/a good guild to play with) but for the majority, playing a MMO means that you are more than likely going to play with other people in order to get things done. If they don't know how to play the game, and lets say that in a MMO 60% of the people don't know how to play the game, that is a lot of players that you will form a squad with that don't know what the heck they are doing.

Let me be honest, there are very very few people who can't grasp the basic mechanics of PVE which I know most of the posts in here will pertain to. Most people I've been in squad for PVE-related things will either ask if they don't know something or they'll start doing it when I ask them to. I've encountered very few people I would kick out of squad and pk for sucking and not listening.

I think you guys just need to get over the whole "hyper baby" thing and let it be.

Also, fix this **** asap 'cause I don't want to level a veno the hard way for the third ****ing time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • sonnyhu
    sonnyhu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I say put a level cap for FCC, FC, FF ,or whatever the other servers call it, at level 75+ since that is when you are allowed to really be in FCC. I read a post and I should have copied it but with oracles, BH, normal quests, and just basic hypering mobs in regular world fighting will get you to level 75 sooooooooooooooooooo quickly without FCC. I should know this because I can get any toon to 75 so easy without FCC and doing what I stated above. We should play our toons and not level them to 100 and not know **** about our toon and then go out and do a BH and mess the whole BH up. If you want to know how to level quickly without FCC Ill be more than happy to show you...if you want to be a cry baby about putting a level cap on FCC then don't play the game plain and simple.
  • NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver
    NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    gotta say the lvl80/85+ lvl restriction for FC since it seems like lvling slows down a bit around there, it really isn't that hard to get to 80 though since you get plenty of quests up to there. Can't say I'll miss people who don't know how to play their character but are hyper'd to lvl100+
    "Why blind them with Brilliance when you can baffle them with Bullsh*t"~

"Can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." ;D
  • Rossaria - Sanctuary
    Rossaria - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I voted for "LV restricted" ! Please, it would be great. (85+lv) b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hogspliter
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sonnyhu wrote: »
    I say put a level cap for FCC, FC, FF ,or whatever the other servers call it, at level 75+ since that is when you are allowed to really be in FCC. I read a post and I should have copied it but with oracles, BH, normal quests, and just basic hypering mobs in regular world fighting will get you to level 75 sooooooooooooooooooo quickly without FCC. I should know this because I can get any toon to 75 so easy without FCC and doing what I stated above. We should play our toons and not level them to 100 and not know **** about our toon and then go out and do a BH and mess the whole BH up. If you want to know how to level quickly without FCC Ill be more than happy to show you...if you want to be a cry baby about putting a level cap on FCC then don't play the game plain and simple.

then dont restrict the lvl requirement so enter cant have it one way WTH
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think it should be at least 85+ if not higher. It'll stop the pouring in of all these noobs who just level to level but don't know their class at all. most of us had to level the hard way; World Quest, Crazy Stone, Zhen Squads, and such....With that, considering you can't do the quests in FF till 85, should be at least 85. That's my opinion.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    hogspliter wrote: »
    let me ask you this how much of grinding and questing did you do to get to your lvl? I bet you have hypered FC plenty of times
    I have five characters above Lv80, and I've done at least 80% of all standard quest chains on every one of them. Additionally, I have a number of characters below level 80 because I simply don't have the time to devote to them while still leveling the top five. I have them set foot in Frost only at 75+, and only then do they ever use hypers.

The result of this? Maybe I won't ever have a Lv100 cleric. Maybe I don't need a Lv100 cleric. Maybe I don't have any business having a Lv100 cleric if I didn't actually play the game with one.

As far as grinding goes... I did a fair amount of grinding on my archer before BHs were implemented and Cube became more accessible. Nowadays those methods, among others, make grinding largely unnecessary even if Frost were to be removed entirely.

(Hey, you asked.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I voted for "LV restricted" ! Please, it would be great. (85+lv) b:victory

:O u on forums

Anyway, I have to say the same as you, leveling from 1-80 ish is not THAT hard, leveling that way (questing, bh, etc), is just after 80ish that leveling slow down as someone said, and lets be honest here, if havent learn some basic stuffs of ur class in 80 lvls then im afraid 20 lvls more wont make a big difference
  • hogspliter
    edited March 2013
    Options
    why not do a wipe and just have the orginal classes back And yes im spoiled i like to lvl my toons fast so i dont have do all the running around againb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • XxDDgirlzxX - Lost City
    XxDDgirlzxX - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lv restricted 85+
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Voted level restricted.

I wish to finish leveling my Sage sin to 100 so that I can equip my stashed gears. I do have access to a borrowed Demon sin, but only use it for dailies and does not have Love: Up and Down. I only have a couple of hours a day to get online so Frost helps a lot.
  • sonnyhu
    sonnyhu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am saying you can still level fast without FCC but the thing with FCC is that you do nothing to level, you just stand there and collect levels...my way you have to at least work your toon and still level fast and you get to know your toon rather than letting your toon stand around and get levels.
  • paigeemerald
    paigeemerald Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    pls lvl restricted. I cant even get a BH squad for my lvl 74 mystic anymore so i quit trying. allowing high lvl peple to sell FC has killed questing totally, and i cant seem to find very many people my level who even know how to play thier character in a squad setting. I see people my level wearing lvl 40 gear who could not possibly stay alive in a real BH run. I hope something is done to force people to learn how to play thier characters, or quit the game so they quit killing the whole squad due to ignorance.
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have five characters above Lv80, and I've done at least 80% of all standard quest chains on every one of them. Additionally, I have a number of characters below level 80 because I simply don't have the time to devote to them while still leveling the top five. I have them set foot in Frost only at 75+, and only then do they ever use hypers.

The result of this? Maybe I won't ever have a Lv100 cleric. Maybe I don't need a Lv100 cleric. Maybe I don't have any business having a Lv100 cleric if I didn't actually play the game with one.

As far as grinding goes... I did a fair amount of grinding on my archer before BHs were implemented and Cube became more accessible. Nowadays those methods, among others, make grinding largely unnecessary even if Frost were to be removed entirely.

(Hey, you asked.)

Since you stated it would make Frost unnecessary with all those extra options.This game is already too far gone as far as I am concerned, so why would the removal of FC hypering even matter then?
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited March 2013
    Options
    75+ limit to FC would be nice. It's easy to get to 75 with quests and stuff but takes far too many BH59 runs to get from 75 to 80, I find tens of BH59 runs pointless. Also I find 75 the lowest effective level to start FC running, any lower would have so big dmg nerf that dealing even normal FC-mobs is hardish(and anyway it takes skill on the class to do well in FC before 80 so noobs would still have to wait to 80 or even more).

And by the way, if hypers were off FC. that would just result some ppl starting to sell PQ1-pit zhen hypering service(me at least, if not others too). Compared to that I find 75+ FC to be much smaller evil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Voted level restricted.

I didn't start FCing until level 86 on my veno, and level 80 on my sin. So it's very possible to level up a character to a decent level without hypers/FC.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    hogspliter wrote: »
    also how my ppl went on diff accounts to vote lol

Good idea! Lets overpopulate the level restriction!
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Only logical level restriction would be 75 as this is the point where you need quests and can open frostcovered b:bye
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    75+ limit to FC would be nice. It's easy to get to 75 with quests and stuff but takes far too many BH59 runs to get from 75 to 80, I find tens of BH59 runs pointless. Also I find 75 the lowest effective level to start FC running, any lower would have so big dmg nerf that dealing even normal FC-mobs is hardish(and anyway it takes skill on the class to do well in FC before 80 so noobs would still have to wait to 80 or even more).

And by the way, if hypers were off FC. that would just result some ppl starting to sell PQ1-pit zhen hypering service(me at least, if not others too). Compared to that I find 75+ FC to be much smaller evil.

Thats pretty much what I would do too, and it wouldn't be to hard either.
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So you can fix frost in notime, but to make another nw time slot is too hard right?b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So you can fix frost in notime, but to make another nw time slot is too hard right?b:angry

Switch Friday 8pm NW and Saturday 2pm TW. kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • unabcleric
    unabcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    65+

cause I want to try it with lvl range 65-75 b:sin
  • Azueai - Lost City
    Azueai - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think it should be level restricted, and being a veno and an EP I didn't really like frost Below level 80 anyways (especially on the cleric....bad memories..). If it was 75+ I wouldn't mind because it is hard to get from 75-80, my wizard on my account just reached level 80 because of the BH2 rewards b:laugh.

I don't like to see frost babies especially sins in BH its annoying b:surrender, but I have to admit in TW its funny to see a BM's who don't know their skills b:chuckle (except ofc when they are 3rd cast R9 b:cry)
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Only logical level restriction would be 75 as this is the point where you need quests and can open frostcovered b:bye

Uhhh....you need 85+ to open....
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Uhhh....you need 85+ to open....

At 75 Teleport to Frost in Illusion Stone opens. The instance itself need that 85 to open stuff inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Seems so far an overwhelming response to level restrict it.

As stated by others, it will make BH squads (29-79) more viable. So many times I see people in WC or on the platform begging for BH squads. If its a BH in my level range on my alts, I gladly join, but so few seem to want to help people these days.

If its a BH out of my level range, I will kindly ask if they want a slightly higher level to help, or if they cant find anyone, and are giving up, I will log my BM in and run it for them since they were asking longer than it would take a normal squad to run it.

I prefer to not use my BM, but when someone has been asking in WC or pedestal, for 30 mins to an hour for 59 help with bosses/tokens for instance, I feel sorry for them, and try to help
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Mako_Sato - Raging Tide
    Mako_Sato - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Voted level restricted.

I didn't start FCing until level 86 on my veno, and level 80 on my sin. So it's very possible to level up a character to a decent level without hypers/FC.

b:dirtyeverything Skai says is trueb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Been Playing Long Time Lets Keep It Goingb:cuteb:victory
This discussion has been closed.