New skill & new pets-upgrades discussion

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well the probabilty that the ss is from such a veno is low tho.
    and wtf 34k hp unbuffed show me a pwcalc

Oh you mean unbuffed? lolno. Very possible buffed though. Probably not the best sharding you can do on a veno though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh you mean unbuffed? lolno. Very possible buffed though. Probably not the best sharding you can do on a veno though.

Maybe if a veno is full 3rd cast with all magic restat to miniumum, the rest on vitality, and the use citrine gems, with all +12 gear, it could be posible f:laughf:sweat
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Maybe if a veno is full 3rd cast with all magic restat to miniumum, the rest on vitality, and the use citrine gems, with all +12 gear, it could be posible f:laughf:sweat

Pure vit full r9rr +12 with g16 Nirv hat+cape. Two pieces vit stone and four pieces jades ended up with 30.8k HP buffed. If I'd bothered rerolling the armor for better HP/vit/mag adds and probably sharded another piece or two in vits instead of jades, 34k wouldn't be too off the mark. This all of course on that server which must not be mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aww harpy and monkey king in cash shop x.x
    and i was hoping i would be able to have new pets since i cant afford nix and herc for 80-100mil each
  • Ecatomb - Lothranis
    Ecatomb - Lothranis Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How pet evolve here:
    http://bbs.17173.com/thread-7183286-1-1.html

Avatar of War base's stat at lvl100:
    HP Atk P.res M.res Acc. Evade Atk/s Speed
    3515 4683 9952 11946 3294 1902 1 10,01

100% for attack power
    20% for defense
    25% for HP
    100% for Attack Level
    80% for Defense Level.

Harpy base's stat at lvl100:
    3311 2462 7962 11940 1868 1698 0,8 10,01

40% for attack power
    20% for defense
    20% for HP
    100% for Attack Level
    60% for Defense Level.

About the final stat:
    google translate of http://bbs.17173.com/thread-7192464-1-1.html FTW:
    Attack: nothing to do with the character plus point.
    The sum of the people and equipment method of attack (weapons take high attack) * the inheritance coefficient (50/75 0.5) * 1.2 + pet attack. * 1.2 BB loyal play 1.2 times the attack.
    The value of life: character plus body.
    Specific algorithm, the character's actual output (removal of equipment to upgrade, such as necklace 0.05) -24 * character level * inheritance coefficient + pet their own blood.
    100 1W blood fairy (necklace 0.05 upgrade), Phoenix blood inherited factor of 10, then the evolution of the Phoenix blood
    (10000/1.05-24 * 100) * 0.1 +3821
    Parse the meaning of 24 * 100 YJ per liter of a blood increased 24 the GM very stingy, give away your blood will not give you absolute addition to the pet. Fortunately add a little to the blood or can be inherited to the pet.
    More than two inherited is my own work out.

Attack, defense rating.
    This is the best count, take the offensive and defensive rating * inherited factor, you can test with their own pet is with +8 attack kit, but if you inherited coefficient is too small, it is very obvious.
    Defense: Refer to attack algorithm

f:victory

It was usefull to work on pet page in order to find these stat.
    I want to have all pet stat at lvl105 (I think you want to know for this lvl and not the lvl100) with their starting skill, numbre of new skill after evolve and evolve stat (the % thing).

I still don't know how to find new skill. If you find the name of new skill after evolve tell me. It will be usefull.

f:melon
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's interesting.
    I'm quite happy the stats of the new pets aren't too "OP" compared to the ones we already have. At least Wanmei was nice enough to consider the people who paid (either IRL money or farmed) to get the current legendary pets.

I was considering getting the harpy pet but it looks like the monkey pet is more worth the coin :/ I'd rather the harpy over the monkey in looks but then again...Hercules is ugly and I survived it. I can do this too I guess.

As for skills.. I only have this.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well if we compare the stats, the monkey is far stronger then nix :O

Avatar of War base's stat at lvl100:
    3515 4683 9952 11946 3294 1902 1.0 10,01

100% for attack power
    20% for defense
    25% for HP
    100% for Attack Level
    80% for Defense Level.

Phoenix stat at lvl100:
    3821 4922 9952 11942 2887 1698 1.0 11.0

75% for attack power
    20% for defense
    20% for HP
    90% for Attack Level
    60% for Defense Level.

and for the Harpy isnt it going to be a caster pet ?
    There`s still one thing i wanna know, can we summon the phoenix at instances ?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Well, after having some discussions I might still go for Harpy first for the AOE attacks and whatnot since I PvE more than I PvP (timezone difference makes it hard to TW/NW).

Yeah, I suppose the Monkey is stronger than the Phoenix but that is going to depend on the gear a lot too. There won't be a big difference with average geared Venomancers so they may as well keep their Phoenixes. Also, the monkey is a land pet so the Phoenix still has its advantages.

Anyhow, it will have to be tested and compared first, I think, in order to get a better idea of the differences.
  • dupethefile
    dupethefile Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, after having some discussions I might still go for Harpy first for the AOE attacks and whatnot since I PvE more than I PvP (timezone difference makes it hard to TW/NW).

Yeah, I suppose the Monkey is stronger than the Phoenix but that is going to depend on the gear a lot too. There won't be a big difference with average geared Venomancers so they may as well keep their Phoenixes. Also, the monkey is a land pet so the Phoenix still has its advantages.

Anyhow, it will have to be tested and compared first, I think, in order to get a better idea of the differences.

Yes, the harpy has 3 AoE Skill + Claw. Her Exclusive Skill at level 100, is a buff that increase her attack against monsters in 80%. All of Harpy Skill are Ranged 27m. It's a PVE pet.
    Monkey has pounce + New Disable Skill + One skill that deals damage and increase his attack power in 30% for aprox. 5min. His Exclusive Skill at level 100, reduce the damage taken by player in 75% and increase his HP in 30%. The Monkey has all to become a great PVP Pet, but I'm very worried about the Phoenix Function. If the Monkey flies, bye bye for phoenix. Monkey inheriting 100% of attack he will be the pet with the highest attack.

I found new images about the maximum value of inherit coeffcients of other pets, and I will post here:

Derjan:
    70% for attack/ 20% for Defenses/ 20% for Hp/ 50% for Atk Lvl/ 50% for Def lvl.

Sawfly:
    75% for attack/ 25% for Defenses/ 20% for Hp/ 60% for Atk Lvl/ 10% for Def Lvl.

Herc: 65% for atk/ 35% for defenses/ 40% for Hp/ 80% for Atk Lvl/ 100% for Def Lvl.

These images I found In PWBRChannel, and in a Topic from PWBR Forum

And this Chinese Topic
    , has a lot of the description of Personalities Skills. There's two Personalities Skill that reduce the damage taken by players in 55%, and 80% of all Personalities has one of this two Skills.
  • Ecatomb - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    These images I found In PWBRChannel, and in a Topic from PWBR Forum

And this Chinese Topic
    , has a lot of the description of Personalities Skills. There's two Personalities Skill that reduce the damage taken by players in 55%, and 80% of all Personalities has one of this two Skills.
    Perfect, I have what I was looking for on these pages.

In the BR one , they are saying hercules and phoenix could be used on land, water and air f:victory

And on the chinese one I found what I was looking for. So 1 new skill is linked to the pet and it can have more skill (but the other skill are random).
  • dupethefile
    edited April 2013
    Perfect, I have what I was looking for on these pages.

In the BR one , they are saying hercules and phoenix could be used on land, water and air f:victory

And on the chinese one I found what I was looking for. So 1 new skill is linked to the pet and it can have more skill (but the other skill are random).

Random? Where?
    According what I'm finding and serching. The pet will have 7+ skills slots. In most cases: 4 normal (old skills) Skills + 1 Exclusive Skill (Only at level 100) + 2 Personalities Skills (Training Mode). But there are some pets with 2 exclusives skills, so 8 skills
    The Exclusives and Personalities Skills only will have at level 100, when the pet evolve in Training Mode. Each pet has their Exclusives Skills. A phonix can't learn the Exclusive Skill of other pet. What will Skill be random?
  • mantiss3
    mantiss3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Read this thread, and it seems quite interesting, but then again, I am more of a casual PWI player here, but since I am a Veno, I am mostly wondering about this 'pets will be affected by character's stats'... I personally don't really like this (maybe just because I misunderstood the whole thing), and I want to ask how much will it influence gameplay and fights against mobs? I am only PvE oriented and I always had some 'normal' NPC gear (rings, necklaces and stuff) (level 48 currently), currently going around in the dreamchaser pack armor and trinkets now. Sorry if I am a bit confusing, but as I said, I don't play PW that often, although I do enjoy it.
    No pet leveling is not bad at all either :)

So thanks for any answer b:bye
  • Ecatomb - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Random? Where?
    According what I'm finding and serching. The pet will have 7+ skills slots. In most cases: 4 normal (old skills) Skills + 1 Exclusive Skill (Only at level 100) + 2 Personalities Skills (Training Mode). But there are some pets with 2 exclusives skills, so 8 skills
    The Exclusives and Personalities Skills only will have at level 100, when the pet evolve in Training Mode. Each pet has their Exclusives Skills. A phonix can't learn the Exclusive Skill of other pet. What will Skill be random?
    In files of the game ;)

明尊凤凰 (evolution of phoenix) will have the skill 2078 (Fung Wing Tianxiang) and some skill in list 1155.
    List 1155 can give 2 skill :
    0.05% chance to be one of the 30 skill combo of this page: http://w2i.17173.com/content/2013-03-29/20130329191044966.shtml
    0.2% chance to be on of the 30 skill combo of a 2nd list
    0.75% chance to be on of the 30 skill combo of a 3rd list
    Each combo list haven't the same skill or skill lvl

So for the phoenix it could be (2 example from 0.5% chance list):
    => skill 2059 lvl4 + 2127 lvl3
    => skill 2110 lvl3 + 2136 lvl5

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18971781&postcount=328
  • dupethefile
    edited April 2013
    In files of the game ;)

明尊凤凰 (evolution of phoenix) will have the skill 2078 (Fung Wing Tianxiang) and some skill in list 1155.
    List 1155 can give 2 skill :
    0.05% chance to be one of the 30 skill combo of this page: http://w2i.17173.com/content/2013-03-29/20130329191044966.shtml
    0.2% chance to be on of the 30 skill combo of a 2nd list
    0.75% chance to be on of the 30 skill combo of a 3rd list
    Each combo list haven't the same skill or skill lvl

So for the phoenix it could be (2 example from 0.5% chance list):
    => skill 2059 lvl4 + 2127 lvl3
    => skill 2110 lvl3 + 2136 lvl5

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18971781&postcount=328

Interesting and confused.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Thanks you two for the new extra info.

Hmm the list with the personality skills...I was expecting more but I guess there's not much left to add to the pet skills. We already have a variety of debuffs, self-buffs and attacks I suppose P:
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've seen the posts at PWBR and I believe they switched the name of the evolved walker and the magmite.

"Rastante de Pedra de Gelo" sounds like the walker, and "Cristal das Cavernas" sounds like the magmite but the cristal looks a lot like a walker.

Can anyone confirm that the looks are correct? I hope not, I like how my pets look now. b:sad b:cry
  • Ecatomb - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    I've seen the posts at PWBR and I believe they switched the name of the evolved walker and the magmite.

"Rastante de Pedra de Gelo" sounds like the walker, and "Cristal das Cavernas" sounds like the magmite but the cristal looks a lot like a walker.

Can anyone confirm that the looks are correct? I hope not, I like how my pets look now. b:sad b:cry
    Supreme Walker (Rastante de Pedra de Gelo) is the evolution of Glacial Walker
    Flaming Crystal (Cristal das Cavernas) is the evolution of Volcanic Magmite

f:melon
  • pwering
    pwering Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How pet evolve here:
    Attack: nothing to do with the character plus point.
    The sum of the people and equipment method of attack (weapons take high attack) * the inheritance coefficient (50/75 0.5) * 1.2 + pet attack. * 1.2 BB loyal play 1.2 times the attack.

Does the Mag/Str points affect the pet attack?
    And rings and attack add's?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    I found a couple of things from PWBR channel.

Highlights:
    - There will be a new daily event to acquire various pet skills (including rare ones) and items to be used in the training mode. The daily seems to run from 8:00 to 23:30 server time.

- Pets will keep their 4 basic skills and via training will acquire 2 new personality skills and 1 exclusive skill. That's 7 skills in total.

- Confirmed that the Pheonix will "change habitat" and be able to be used in land, air and water. It also mentions "other pets" and includes Hercules.

- EXP gained by killing monsters will be increased. Pets will also be able to gain EXP in the training mode.

• Ecatomb - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Confirmed that the Pheonix will "change habitat" and be able to be used in land, air and water. It also mentions "other pets" and includes Hercules.
    So it's what I saw too.
    The 2 new pets can be used everywhere before and after evolution. Hercules and phoenix can only after evolution.
  • dupethefile
    edited April 2013
    In this two topics, I got the name of the Monkey King and Harpy SKILLS.
    Harpy: Icecicles/Fingers Broken Yue/Deciduos Fly. Exclusive skill = Spirtual Ruin.
    Monkey: Pressure Top and Swept Luwe. Exclusive Skill = Eucharist.

In the Asterelle List: These 5 skills are in the final of list.
    And you can compare the tradution of Chinese Topic with the Asterelle List, it has some differences, but i believe that these skills in the Chinese topic aren't in max lvl, while in the Asterelle List these skills are in the Max Level.

So the harpy has 2 magic skills (water - Icecicles and wood - deciduos Fly) and 1 physical skill (Fingers Yue). The Fingers Broken Yue and Deciduos Fly can be AoE skill, but Icecicles i don't know.

The swept luwe deals damage (300% of base attack) and increase the attack power of monkey in 30%, lasts aprox. 10 min according the chinese topic, the monkey has a unlimited claw.
    Pressure top, i didn't understand this skill, but i think the skill stun the target.
    So it's what I saw too.
    The 2 new pets can be used everywhere before and after evolution. Hercules and phoenix can only after evolution.

If the monkey flies, I say: Good-Bye Phoenix.

100%(Monkey) inherit coeffcient for attack vs 75% (Phoenix) inherit coefficient for attack.
    4483 vs 4922 atk.
    Swept Luwe vs Claw. Sorry venos with nix but the monkey is better than nix.
    pwering wrote: »
    Does the Mag/Str points affect the pet attack?
    And rings and attack add's?

I think that Mag/Str points does not affect the pet attack. So HA, AA and LA venos with a R9 pataka +12, their pets will have the same attack. This was what I understand.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    If the monkey flies, I say: Good-Bye Phoenix.

100%(Monkey) inherit coeffcient for attack vs 75% (Phoenix) inherit coefficient for attack.
    4483 vs 4922 atk.
    Swept Luwe vs Claw. Sorry venos with nix but the monkey is better than nix.

Yeah..pretty much.
    Flying was the only advantage the Phoenix had over the Monkey.
  • Ecatomb - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    It's nearly finished (some screenshot are still missing) :
    www.ecatomb.net/pwi/pet-list.php

But I know you will love it f:victory
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I found a couple of things from PWBR channel.

Highlights:

- Confirmed that the Pheonix will "change habitat" and be able to be used in land, air and water. It also mentions "other pets" and includes Hercules.

Oh my god!. If it happened, then well-established venos had to say goodbye to their niex and began to start war with the avatar of war, that seems to be better in attack rather than the legendary niex itself.
    For me, for some reasons exposed from previous pages, the great monkey king is a must have pet "if it can fly". Otherwise, i still rely on my niex until the end.
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Flaming Crystal (Cristal das Cavernas) is the evolution of Volcanic Magmite

Thanks b:sad

I don't like the walker and that's why I never tamed one, and now the Flaming Crystal looks like a walker!!! b:angry

So I have to choose between not evolving my magmite or having that atrocity? I'm seriously mad now! b:cry
  • helovesu
    edited April 2013
    Somehow i still can not accept if there will be other pet stronger than a niex.
    However, i am eager to have one. I am in a deep dilema.
    I just can not abandon my niex. Really depressingb:laugh

I surely appreciate if there is somebody of us can give a magnificent advice for this dilema.

Thank you before b:thanksb:victory

b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    I've been thinking this morning, after taking a better look at the statistics and the coefficient values.

I believe the monkey king (or Avatar of War) was specifically designed as the new endgame Venomancer PvP pet. Seeing as it has maxed coefficient for magic attack and attack levels, it's definitely hinted towards the R999 crowd.

What I'm wondering though is how much of a difference it will make and how much the gear is going to affect the pets themselves. When it comes to non-R999 Venomancers (G16 Nirvana, R8 recast) maybe the difference between the Phoenix and the new monkey pet won't be much due to lower attack levels and the pet having to rely on its base stats more.

This is just my theory, however. It's going to need some testing for sure. Now the only thing I need to find out is whether the monkey can fly or not. That will make a huge difference and will render the Phoenix obsolete for endgame serious PvP Venomancers.
  • helovesu
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, the first thing that must be confirmed first is wether the avatar of war is able to fly or not.

If it is, then it becomes a new endgame pet just like what Desdi stated.

I think at the end, our abadoned niex will be our contigency in case that our monkey got beaten and died in the warzone. Without having to revive, we are ready to go summoning our contigency pet, which mainly is our niex (so we do not have a lot time to waste when reviving and resummoning)

That sounds more easing but also wasting (your bucks) b:chuckle
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's nearly finished (some screenshot are still missing) :
    www.ecatomb.net/pwi/pet-list.php

But I know you will love it f:victory

b:victory awesome
  • Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear
    Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HNNGGGG HURRRRR THIS LOOKS GREATb:dirty