Main Discussion about NW pricing and effect on game

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    +1

Only the experienced people who understand the game have proper logic in explaining this insane update. I have put in SO much work into my gear in the past year onto my mystic, hours and hours of gameplay (10+ hours daily) to work for my gear, and now it's just reduced to something that isn't satisfying to look at anymore.

Most players I see who "enjoy" this update are people who are people who are going to get their "2nd cast nirvana interval leggings" for the first time or finally changing their tt99 gear into nirvana because it has become so easy now. You guys have absolutely NO IDEA how much effort players have put into their gear to obtain those gears that you long for. Your mentality was probably "oh I only have a g13/r8 wep I can't farm with all these r9/3rd cast players"..."yea so i'm unwanted therefore im going to sit in south arch hopping around talking with people"....

Just because you were lazy prior to this update doesn't mean you should hate on players who are angry at the fact that their efforts were wasted because of this update.

Let me remind you and others who keep on saying this is bad, this killed things, game is dead, we lost our efforts. Remember the goons? Use it or make your peace that people who complain will never have r9 3rd cast for free. PWI might just change this soon, or never, if it is changed, same people will complain that the goon glitchers got r9 3rd cast, and can now make the op apoc buff and game is broken.
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Only ones left playing shortly will only be alts of mains, so basically, your mentality killed this game off. Put more of your money into the game so you can buy the stuff yourself. At some point you'll have everything, then you can join in celebrating the death of pwi. Stock tanked 10% this week before 3rd quarter is reported on Monday.

Stock tanked 10% b:shocked, pwi is dead b:angry. What does the stock tanking have to do with the company's operations? I haven't analysed pwi stock, but i would think they do not derive a large portion of their income/debbt through stocks.
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Only ones left playing shortly will only be alts of mains, so basically, your mentality killed this game off. Put more of your money into the game so you can buy the stuff yourself. At some point you'll have everything, then you can join in celebrating the death of pwi. Stock tanked 10% this week before 3rd quarter is reported on Monday.

Ya I'm sure my farming mentality ruined the game? We were the only ones keeping it alive considering we still did something in it. I farmed caster nirvana to reach r9 and put hours into it learning the instance and my own chars capabilities, just to see people whos sat on their *** chatting the last 10 months, reach a close to equal base gear in like 2 NWs. I have no alts, i gear one and never use irl cash in any game. And honestly...idk where you got your statements from. As I'm against the death of PWI and hence I'm against supply tokens b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    dudeman121 wrote: »
    Try reading peoples comments other than the ones that bash the new content and you will see plenty who have worked their ***** off yet still welcome it.. Just you guys are scared of losing your spamming ability to make coin, thats the truth of it and you guys can spin as many reasons as you want but it wont change this fact... Lets see Vana spam to sell cannies/raps to make coin... Cube stuff used to spam to get cogs add in 60mil for warsoul stuff and make a nice profit selling the necklace... Now there is nothing wrong as such for finding ways to make coin but lets face it this whole hate is about the coin and the coin only not because you feel cheated, yes granted you may a bit since you managed to get your gear to spam stuff to make coin and then suddenly it was taken away b:cry boohoo its life get over it and move on,find another outlet then most people who have seen this sort of thing happen over an over do something which puts them ahead! Finding a new market or things to do with faction that can make an overall profit in the long run... GEEZ anyone would think this is a real life crisis PWI APOCOLYPSE!!! b:shocked

I actually don't care about the "spamming ability to make coin". My gear is complete and I'm happy with it. I just don't enjoy the fact that people like you who probably csed r8 running around with tt99 will get the same gear as me in one day.

And sure, maybe some people do welcome it, but i'm sure the majority do not welcome it. Find me a player who's happy after getting r9r2 and then they make an update like this.

Btw,

"boohoo its life get over it and move on,find another outlet then most people who have seen this sort of thing happen over an over do something which puts them ahead! Finding a new market or things to do with faction that can make an overall profit in the long run... GEEZ anyone would think this is a real life crisis PWI APOCOLYPSE!!!"

LOL^
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    Let me remind you and others who keep on saying this is bad, this killed things, game is dead, we lost our efforts. Remember the goons? Use it or make your peace that people who complain will never have r9 3rd cast for free. PWI might just change this soon, or never, if it is changed, same people will complain that the goon glitchers got r9 3rd cast, and can now make the op apoc buff and game is broken.

Stock tanked 10% b:shocked, pwi is dead b:angry. What does the stock tanking have to do with the company's operations? I haven't analysed pwi stock, but i would think they do not derive a large portion of their income/debbt through stocks.

Sorry, i'm 101 not 105.
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol, people like above are the so called reason I ever rage ingame. Imo they got the
    mentality of what we call 'leechers' in squads.

There will always be those who work for their stuff to be an asset, while the other kind got the mentality to QQ in a corner that they can't get anywhere and just leech on others worked gears to do daily BHs n other needs.

Honestly...people who didn't even care to farm before, will be the lowest of
    the scrubs in s3. S3 will just give u a few more hits and give us gamers an
    even better laugh when we see your incompetent --- die.

Ooops...did I just get close to mean? I'm sorry, PWI must have taken my
    empathy away and locked it inside nirvana b:shutup

im sry you like farming the same instance over and over and over again, that sounds so fun! and please do continue to rage in game your funny to watch =)
    edited November 2012
    im sry you like farming the same instance over and over and over again, that sounds so fun!

You....completely lose the big picture, that or you just havnt read **** I've written. I am mentioning it as an example of what I farmed. I have plenty of other ways, but this, is the main one for MANY. Taking it away completely, is just the wrong way of doing it. They should have balanced the two together, making everyone happy.

You however, is for the private server stuff, so have fun farming all the different instances in your upgraded warsoul wep...sorry but u'll be as bored of them as
    nirvana, and so will everyone else. Instances wont give u **** for challenge. I'm sad people fail to see that.

And when did I rage ingame? I wc once and said gratz that they got the gears others worked for, for free. U've never seen anyone rage if thats your opinion xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    im sry you like farming the same instance over and over and over again, that sounds so fun! and please do continue to rage in game your funny to watch =)

And she's probably sorry you enjoy sitting in arch staring at the pretty flowers next to the merchant...b:pleased
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    +1

Only the experienced people who understand the game have proper logic in explaining this insane update. I have put in SO much work into my gear in the past year onto my mystic, hours and hours of gameplay (10+ hours daily) to work for my gear, and now it's just reduced to something that isn't satisfying to look at anymore.

Most players I see who "enjoy" this update are people who are people who are going to get their "2nd cast nirvana interval leggings" for the first time or finally changing their tt99 gear into nirvana because it has become so easy now. You guys have absolutely NO IDEA how much effort players have put into their gear to obtain those gears that you long for. Your mentality was probably "oh I only have a g13/r8 wep I can't farm with all these r9/3rd cast players"..."yea so i'm unwanted therefore im going to sit in south arch hopping around talking with people"....

Just because you were lazy prior to this update doesn't mean you should hate on players who are angry at the fact that their efforts were wasted because of this update.

why would anyone spend 2 years farming when there is always change?
    Iv played for 4 years and have enough alts that i can do caster ect lol but im not going to farm something THAT much maybe if they drop this event they could up the drop rate on nirvana.

Edit i mean i can see why to enjoy the game if that is how you enjoy it but you'll never chatch up to the now unless your merchenting farming your *** off. but then theres that easier way that pops up such as this.
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I actually don't care about the "spamming ability to make coin". My gear is complete and I'm happy with it. I just don't enjoy the fact that people like you who probably csed r8 running around with tt99 will get the same gear as me in one day.

And sure, maybe some people do welcome it, but i'm sure the majority do not welcome it. Find me a player who's happy after getting r9r2 and then they make an update like this.

Btw,

"boohoo its life get over it and move on,find another outlet then most people who have seen this sort of thing happen over an over do something which puts them ahead! Finding a new market or things to do with faction that can make an overall profit in the long run... GEEZ anyone would think this is a real life crisis PWI APOCOLYPSE!!!"

LOL^

Kinda funny since I'm seeing a 49.7% I think it was? Saying yes they like it :P
    As for cs'ed R8 yes sir yes I did to be able to compete with people so I was able to get runs, before that I farmed for TT90 TT99 imo is a waste... For my G16 I farmed my *** off with that little R8 to get all mats to make full G16 from bottom up.. As for happy people well lets face it nothing is ever set in stone, people are always moaning about something and never happy and anyone with a brain should know that nothing is ever final and things may change that make your purchases a waste of time.. Same with merching really you buy stuff cheaper and sell higher (due to people who do not want to waste time in shop) but if an item crashes you lose a lot, if it raises by a lot and you catch it then you gain a lot.. Sounds kinda normal to me and people who merch and are clever know to check shops and prices regular. Am I glad I farmed my G16 only to have the ability to get it quickly now, in all honesty no as I know if I decide to refine and shard as if its my "endgame" gear then new armor will come and mine will be absolete but hey it served me well
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    Kinda funny since I'm seeing a 49.7% I think it was? Saying yes they like it :P
    As for cs'ed R8 yes sir yes I did to be able to compete with people so I was able to get runs, before that I farmed for TT90 TT99 imo is a waste... For my G16 I farmed my *** off with that little R8 to get all mats to make full G16 from bottom up.. As for happy people well lets face it nothing is ever set in stone, people are always moaning about something and never happy and anyone with a brain should know that nothing is ever final and things may change that make your purchases a waste of time.. Same with merching really you buy stuff cheaper and sell higher (due to people who do not want to waste time in shop) but if an item crashes you lose a lot, if it raises by a lot and you catch it then you gain a lot.. Sounds kinda normal to me and people who merch and are clever know to check shops and prices regular. Am I glad I farmed my G16 only to have the ability to get it quickly now, in all honesty no as I know if I decide to refine and shard as if its my "endgame" gear then new armor will come and mine will be absolete but hey it served me well

Out of 49.7% of those voters, how many are G16?
  • dudeman121
    edited November 2012
    Out of 49.7% of those voters, how many are G16?

Well thats kind of a big presumption right? So would it be fair it thats true that the other % that say they hate it and are going to leave are all whiney little girls who feel cheated or that their coin making has been taking away? Or should I stick with the typical nobody is happy and someone always QQ's and threatens leaving to try change things how they want it :P
    \o/ lets make a virtual stand/walkout surely pw will meet our demands right? b:pleased
    edited November 2012
    Well thats kind of a big presumption right? So would it be fair it thats true that the other % that say they hate it and are going to leave are all whiney little girls who feel cheated or that their coin making has been taking away? Or should I stick with the typical nobody is happy and someone always QQ's and threatens leaving to try change things how they want it :P
    \o/ lets make a virtual stand/walkout surely pw will meet our demands right? b:pleased

I've stopped understanding what ure saying, in a non disrespectful way, im sorry.
    He isn't presuming anything tho, he's questioning it. And it honestly is worth questioning if it's voted upon by people with an average of acchieved G16 or if it's TT99 averages, wanting G16 and now got it handed, that are voting. And the part about whiny little girls...just Lol, I sure feel hit. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    You....completely lose the big picture, that or you just havnt read **** I've written. I am mentioning it as an example of what I farmed. I have plenty of other ways, but this, is the main one for MANY. Taking it away completely, is just the wrong way of doing it. They should have balanced the two together, making everyone happy.

You however, is for the private server stuff, so have fun farming all the different instances in your upgraded warsoul wep...sorry but u'll be as bored of them as
    nirvana, and so will everyone else. Instances wont give u **** for challenge. I'm sad people fail to see that.

And when did I rage ingame? I wc once and said gratz that they got the gears others worked for, for free. U've never seen anyone rage if thats your opinion xD
    Lol, people like above are the so called reason I ever rage ingame. Imo they got the
    mentality of what we call 'leechers' in squads.

hm maybe i read that wrong XD. and don't get me wrong lol what was the first thing.. those horses you get from DQ? was the first situation where pwi took something farmable away. remember all those ppl crying their ponies were now to easy to get? annd lets see what else at one points everyone raging because of the gear they put in packs, another time they gave lvls away as an contest reward, im sure thers more but now this . you see what i mean theres change? they will always find a way to make something easier and think its a good idea. when they're **** those hard working ppl over. im not a leecher iv just seen their ways lol. i just lvled a Wiz to do Casters for money and now they do this. but im okay with it cuase theres more out there and i rly didn't want to sit there and do multiple runs where there something else more interesting out there.
  • dudeman121
    edited November 2012
    I've stopped understanding what ure saying, in a non disrespectful way, im sorry.
    *CUT SHORT*

No I made that based purely on anyone asking that question would be thinking that the majority of voters are because they got gear from it which in turn if thats the case surely the people voting against would be hurt by this... Excuse the whiney little girls part and I don't mean to cause any offence, I just think its silly that people are going so crazy over something that has been in effect for a day and don't know what will be coming next.. We have had quite a few updates/released content in rather quick succession and people are freak out every time about everything, PW can't win xD they take into account the massive amount of cs'ers and complaints from f2p players so they bring in something that balances the gear side of things a little and even the broken skills and people complain still.. I'm sure it would be much more if they had only released G16 and no R9 2nd or 3rd to balance it out but this way f2p gain an advantage and the people who dumped cash into game for the privilege of R9 dont get screwed either but no they go fight about the coin or time/effort put in.. Honestly I'm looking forward to TW and other PVP/PVE events to see how all this is affected
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For me personnally its still a long way from tt90 and mold gears to anything super OP even with this update but it makes it doable.

Not everyone has cash to put into a f2p game and not everyone has 10hrs a day to play - remember real life?

Anyway I was postulating on the reason for this update. The DEVS are sitting there right watching their game and less and less people are playing - I think we can all agree on that since the last couple years.

The majority who are still here do Nirvana, FC and BH. As a majority, that is basically it, and just maybe they are watching profits decline as less cash is being injected. So whats to be done? They have a choice of appealing to the small number of people spending real money to get those people to inject more money into the game but this update hasnt done that has it?

This update is for the lower levels and non-csers. I dont have enough business experience to really understand the situation but I do know that one business model works like this - do something to market your product with a sole focus of getting the product known, and either break even or actually lose profits in the short term (theres a huge Australian electrics company that does this for example - every 6 months they have a below cost laptop sale) with a view to then slower increasing profits in the long term because of greater consumer knowledge in the product.

Maybe the whole plan here is to increase the player base and then slowly extra cash gets injected but many more people for overall better profits. There have been continual declining player numbers and empty maps for so long that something needed to be done didnt it?

EDIT - dont forget the new suggestion thread in the suggestion box to post your opinion for fixes.
    EDIT - maybe this whole thing is a precurser to next rank updage or something?
    edited November 2012
    Arjunro - If I rage ingame yah, can be seen in diff ways. I never publically rage like some people do, it was meant as raging on the inside, bein sick and tired of people.

None of those changes actually changed the game content to the point where
    pretty much every lv80+ instance gets ruined due to having its challenges nullified.
    That's the only reason I even bother to comment here. Idc if people get G16 to feel happy - by all means do, I care for what will happen when everyone who does uses it against instances made for a majority of tt90-r8s. I'm only speaking that opinion now, so devs or others who know how the game works, can take that into consideration.

I'm not into warsoul weps in places like FF and s3 squads as average in already easy instances. If they revamp the game content and bosses HPs/atks/mob hps within 1-2 months to make it challenging or team demanding then sure, but that's unlikely to happen. Who knows. Anyway I'm out from forum for this time, im tired. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

ijs maybe you should look at the Poll above before you feed wrong info into your post. b:chuckle
  • Deimetris - Archosaur
    Deimetris - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    With much disappointment from the recent expansion, I have no reason to play here as it feels like its been converted to a private server where everything is now mostly handed to you.

I'm late in this thread, but it's taken me a few days of not knowing what to do ingame to realise that it's no longer enjoyable for myself.

I wish you all good luck with pwi, I shall move on somewhere I don't fell forced to cashshop any further than I have and sacrifice work and study times to enjoy an event that kept me upgrading my toon.

b:bye
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Arjunro - If I rage ingame yah, can be seen in diff ways. I never publically rage like some people do, it was meant as raging on the inside, bein sick and tired of people.

None of those changes actually changed the game content to the point where
    pretty much every lv80+ instance gets ruined due to having its challenges nullified.
    That's the only reason I even bother to comment here. Idc if people get G16 to feel happy - by all means do, I care for what will happen when everyone who does uses it against instances made for a majority of tt90-r8s. I'm only speaking that opinion now, so devs or others who know how the game works, can take that into consideration.

I'm not into warsoul weps in places like FF and s3 squads as average in already easy instances. If they revamp the game content and bosses HPs/atks/mob hps within 1-2 months to make it challenging or team demanding then sure, but that's unlikely to happen. Who knows. Anyway I'm out from forum for this time, im tired. b:chuckle

Yeah this was pretty big but id never put it past them in the past lol they did change TT boss but everyone got past that after a bit lol. im not into warsoul weapons at all :P (TT/Lunar/Nirvana/Rank)
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    stinks wrote: »
    ijs maybe you should look at the Poll above before you feed wrong info into your post. b:chuckle

Again, as I quote the other person who responded to the same post, how many of the 49.7% voters are G16?

If you guys are challenge me with statistics by referring me to the "poll", try to understand that under every vote there is a different individual with different gear. It is a huge flaw to make an assumption that all voters are the same. The poll may have validity, but you also have to consider reliability.

Please read what I wrote previously before questioning my post, because I'm obviously talking about people with r9/NV3/recasted disregarding players who have tt90/99 and r8.
  • dudeman121
    edited November 2012
    With much disappointment from the recent expansion, I have no reason to play here as it feels like its been converted to a private server where everything is now mostly handed to you.

*cut short*

The begining I can't agree with as you got a whole 99 levels to get through to get to this "handing away" then you have to work on shards and refines too but even then unless you do TT vana (if you want tradeable instead) you have to 1st work on either farming or gathering coins to buy lunar gear 1st, which is more than likely going to go up in price by a small amount if unwilling to run it yourself. It's a good way to say gratz on 100 and gathering everything gear wise ready up till now heres a little help now to compete with those spending real cash

Anyway that is completely your choice to leave etc and well goodluck with everything ahead of you b:bye
  • DeepSilence - Dreamweaver
    DeepSilence - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm taking a break from pwi after so many years (which is probably a good thing overall lol). The new update was the worst I've ever seen especially as I'm pve oriented and I don't give a **** about pvp.

Making DQ items worthless for low levels will make a lot of the low lvl population quit - seen posts about it already on different threads.

Making Nirvy obsolete will infuriate the people for which nirvy was their main source of income - 2x actually doesn't rly mean anything anymore! Most of them, such as myself will quit.

The drop in canny/rap prices affected a lot of people that saved them up - those people lost a lot of hard earned cash overnight - most of them will probably (rage) quit .. and also a lot of people that worked hard into farming their gear that now see it become cheap and average since any average pvp player will probably get it very cheap.

They even removed the Morai wine which was one of my favorite buffs - just that alone made me really mad and I know a lot of people that are upset about that.

So as I see it a lot of people will quit the game after this update, especially people that are pve oriented. Average pvp people will probably stay and enjoy the update. So overall, perfect world is turning into a pvp game, that's just not for me.

I don't know much about NW event but as I understand this will actually favor most the rich people as they will easily kill the rest in pvp so overall the rich will get even richer.

Anyway, it was nice while it lasted.

Take care b:bye
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    I'm taking a break from pwi after so many years (which is probably a good thing overall lol). The new update was the worst I've ever seen especially as I'm pve oriented and I don't give a **** about pvp.

Making DQ items worthless for low levels will make a lot of the low lvl population quit - seen posts about it already on different threads.

Making Nirvy obsolete will infuriate the people for which nirvy was their main source of income - 2x actually doesn't rly mean anything anymore! Most of them, such as myself will quit.

The drop in canny/rap prices affected a lot of people that saved them up - those people lost a lot of hard earned cash overnight - most of them will probably (rage) quit. Also a lot of people that worked hard into farming their gear that now see it become cheap and average since any average pvp player will probably get it very cheap.

They even removed the Morai wine which was one of my favorite buffs - just that alone made me really mad and I know a lot of people that are upset about that.

So as I see it a lot of people will quit the game after this update, especially people that are pve oriented. Average pvp people will probably stay and enjoy the update. So overall, perfect world is turning into a pvp game, that's just not for me.

I don't know much about NW event but as I understand this will actually favor most the rich people as they will easily kill the rest in pvp so overall the rich will get even richer.

I dont understand this at all. The update is a big change for pvp - why does it affect you so much as pve? You can still kill mobs and run instances cant you? And now some of your squad mates will have better gear than before, so what? I'm pve oriented as well and I dont see any negetvies to the expansion. I understand csers are gunna be pi.ssed but now the Nirvana cash cow is over, the world has ended? Farm lunar and tt again....find other ways to make your money.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I too am pve oriented and have never touched the pk mode button on any of my chars. However, this event was amazingly fun, and I'll certainly participate again.

I agree on this, I'm not in favor of the <DQ71 nerf either. If they have a problem with botters on the CN version farming the non-aggro foxwings, then they should just nerf the DQ61, not the 41, 51, or 71.

It's a shame. A lot of people that aren't geared up enough to be taken to nirvana and would be rejected by all the "upset" nirvana farmers now have easy access to the mats they need to gear up. Aww.

The drop in canny/rap prices affected a lot of people that saved them up - those people lost a lot of hard earned cash overnight - most of them will probably (rage) quit .. and also a lot of people that worked hard into farming their gear that now see it become cheap and average since any average pvp player will probably get it very cheap.

Cannies and Raps are already almost back up to 70% their original b/s prices, at least on my server. I'm sure during the middle of the week when everyone needs to go back to farming nirvana for raps, the price will be more stable.

I don't even have a char available to use morai wine, and I disliked this change. I'd prefer it back.

The pure pve people like myself should give the event a try. It was quite fun, since it's no risk, and it's free for anyone 60+. It's a bit like the arena!

Don't knock it until you try it. I'm a pure pve, pure mag TT90 +2 cleric with only 3.7k hp. I flew around debuffing barbs, sleeping psys, and "killed" a level 100 bm. I got 47 tokens, and had a really fun time.

The fact that you can leave the battlefield if your opponents get too overwhelming is amazing. You can then head into battle with people more your level.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I dislike PvP, yet I had loads of fun. Try it then make a judgement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DeepSilence - Dreamweaver
    DeepSilence - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @MageMERC - well, for me nirvy was that one last thing I really enjoy doing in the game, now since its gone there's rly nothing left that I enjoy doing - I'd still do nirvy tho even with the current prices but nobody else will so whats the point.

@Jeremied - its a pvp event and I hate pvp, plus I live in Europe so that means like 4-5 am so I can't try it even if I wanted it - I'm not getting up at 4-5 in the morning to play a game -.-
    I didn't realize that you can actually get rewards even if you suck at pvp or have crappy gear, that probably changes things a bit, too bad the hours are so bad for European people. In Dreamweaver raps are like 400k or so, cannies are under 100k. I wish prices would go up a bit, at least so that people start doing nirvy again, even if its not as profitable to do it as before I'd still do it because I love the instance.
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    im pretty much pure pve but i liked the event :o although i went in on my 91 archer b:laugh knew going in as a melee class would suck XD

as for the raps/uncannys more then likely they screwed up and didnt mean for the token price to be so low b:surrender so people QQing about it should just wait till they fix it, but if you dont feel like waiting b:bye bye bye to you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    @MageMERC - well, for me nirvy was that one last thing I really enjoy doing in the game, now since its gone there's rly nothing left that I enjoy doing - I'd still do nirvy tho even with the current prices but nobody else will so whats the point.

I actually think it could give others a chance to do that sort of stuff. I will try and gear up to run different bosses for better books, card boss, the other fc bosses, nirvana, world bosses, lunar, warsong, pvp. Thats me anyway. I'm willing to wait and see where things are in 6months.

Just as a side note I experienced almost no lag which blew me away. In another recently released game with gui.lds I did a multi player war and the whole thing was like a strobe effect the lag was so bad, so PWI got something right anway.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hmmmmm, the majority of "I quit!" posts in here are from sins and bms...

I'm seeing a pattern here....

Yes yes,the economy is going coocku, I agree on that, point is it has gone highwire before and it has stabilized up before, if you have to panic then go and take a 1 year break, you'll come back and see that there's nothing wrong with the economy anymore really...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • _UMadBro_ - Heavens Tear
    _UMadBro_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Uninstalling PWI atm.. 3 Years Wow

Biggest Disappointment? Made S3 Axes Right Before the crash..yeah and had 715M worth of nirvy gears

And I see that people are talking "about" the event rather the impact its actually having on the game, ofc if you are in the 90's or 80's this is the best thing that can ever happen, free can/rap.

Only 2 groups will remain soon the non-CS'ers/non-merchants (Nirvy G16) and the heavy merchants/CS'ers (R9r3).

It took me a while to realize should have installed before...

To the Person above me, my main was a barb, still is and always will be. Made Bm cuz my aps barb wasnt good enough.

Edit: This was just a big blow to everyone who didn't have R9, PWI saying either R9 or gtfo and settle for what everyone should have which is G16, doesnt matter the amount of time and effort you put into the game. Heck I dont farm nirvy cuz its boring as well, I merch my *** off to get all the things I have in-game.