Main Discussion about NW pricing and effect on game

Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    moved to main topic about nation wars...

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • phisyc
    phisyc Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I uninstalled pwi,i hope i will not come back anymore.This stupid event,which i can not take part in due to my time zone,as always,cut most ways in which i was making money.I made enough to make a whole g16 set without a dollar spent,or even r9 set and what now?everyone can make them easily.Market ***** up,competition ***** up,interest in getting better gear ***** up,what else to play for?Good luck everyone
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Its ok, this will separate kids from men. To bad you're not among the skilled players..life will be hard for the poor 105 IG aps sin. Thumbs up for the GM for making sure CSers and non-csers are going to be forced to be equal. I am a proud CSer that actually likes it even tho it screws me over.

I shall have R9RR and I shall kill the R9RR that still got killed without me having R9RR, oh the paradox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    Options
    moving this to the main topic about this issue. Thank you.

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Im very happy with the new expansion aswell!
    Seems like the heavy pay to win era is over!

now its pay again to win b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    moving this to the main topic about this issue. Thank you.

Venus, I love you and all, but all the merging is making it a real pain to try to keep my place in reading this thread.b:sad

I know you're just doing your job though.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PinkYachiru - Raging Tide
    PinkYachiru - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ok, so I have been playing this game since it launched in 2008. Since Tideborn everything has gone downhill, but i still kept playing, i was never the best geared player, but I was ok with it. NOW. NOW, that i work my *** of for 3 WHOLE MONTHS, Griding, Merching for 250 cannies and 150 raps, Perfect Wold decides to take that all away, and say, they're not worth anything. Just like that. Over night.. Are you ****ing serious? This is by far the stupidest thing they have EVER, EVER, i mean EVER done.
    Now i loose all my assets, i loose about 200mil in money that I would have had. Just when things were going up hill, i wake up and realized I've been ****ed in the *** again while i was sleeping. If this isn't reversed next maintenance I will quit the game.

All this work of getting my gear for what???
    I don't usually EVER get this worked up about a damn game, but this just pisses me off.

:surrender:

Then quit, for the love of God. The GM's will take all these complaints and look at it, I wouldn't be to worried about it, because they probably monitored the whole event last night, since it was the first time of going on. Although I agree with some people, that the amount of cannies that you can get, in only 2 hours of pvp, is indeed way to much, in MY opinion, it is also a slap in the face to most sins and bm's. Some people say"I help people on lower aps and let them join my Nirvana squad"You out of the how many players? I would see it non stop, that, on our servers, sins would need R9 or atleast g16 +12 else they cannot join a nirvana run. Nirvana runs have made BM's only care for one skill, and that is Heaven's Flame. And, Oh God, if you do not have demon heavens Flame, you cannot go.

People even started saying that Barbarians had to link their weapon. Like, really? That's what aps has done to the game. That you say that this is the stupidest thing they have EVER done, I think the Tideborn class, was PWI's biggest down fall.

And again, I think the rewards you can get, but only cannies and raptures wise, is a bit to much. Gold prices are indeed going to go high and shards will grow expensive. Imagine a Jade Of Steady Defense, that goes for 120 mil on our server, will go for 400 (Just throwing a random number out there) And the people who are going 3d cast now, still will have to pay a huge amount to keep their refines and shards.

I also think that people need to stop complaining about the GM's. If people think these GM's are so bad, then STEP UP and tell them that you will take over, if you know so much, and think you can do it better. Sent them a ticket about that while you're at it.

As I said before, they will probably change with the next maintnance. Or for sure, you will hear about it today, Sunday, or beginning Monday.b:cute
  • XRysanx - Lost City
    XRysanx - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Huh what wait wait wait wait wait.......why are people talking about how end game instances gonna be so easy i mean wasn't it like one week ago i saw people laughing at aps and r9 +12 and whatever players who try to tank and just get one shot by the boss and saying that you need a more skilled team and a barb to get that done and whatever. Kinda confused and not sure if this is an actual problem or just QQ. I mean yea the prices of rap and cannys are dirt cheap and alot of people are upset about it thats understandable but who knows things could get better i mean seriously the last few updates have been going in a kinda usual direction for all we know they might have just made these gears easy to get because the got better gear and content to add later.
    As for new players getting there gears well if im correct when the game first came out people had to farm for that stuff soooo i guess the same thing applies its not like its gonna be impossible just gonna take time, they can try to make a squad in from friends or faction mates or just shouting in arch or somewhere.......thats how i get my things done from shouting in arch mostly XD oh yh there are also ppl who would sell the gear really low and also friends who give em or they cud just rock npc......thats what im doing i mean yh its harder but gets the job done XD BUT this is just my to cents not gonna act like the expansion is perfect but i just personally think there more to come.
    oh well im pretty sure ppl will dissagree with me tho.......OH yh one thing i like tho is that players(melee) once again can just do what build they want wthout having to warry about not getting into the squads because they dnt have much aps even when they don't want aps armor or build and only one one tonn lol but this is just meb:thanks
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    Options
    moved this to main topic about this issue.

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    now its pay again to win b:chuckle

^b:chuckle tho i gota admit the event was soooo fun im still not getin r9 tho b:pleased.
  • ioana5123
    ioana5123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    except killing nirvana, event also killed trials.why make trials in the first place when u come out with this?just delete them from base >.<
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The market is pure chaos. Buying uncannies for 60k reselling them for 150k this is madness.. MADNESS.. but I love profit lol.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • PinkYachiru - Raging Tide
    PinkYachiru - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ioana5123 wrote: »
    except killing nirvana, event also killed trials.why make trials in the first place when u come out with this?just delete them from base >.<

Because now, people can get their R8 recast materials from there also, because people who normally would do Trials, gave R8 Recast materials a **** price. This way, people do not have to pay the R8 recast materials **** prices that people put up anymore.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Because now, people can get their R8 recast materials from there also, because people who normally would do Trials, gave R8 Recast materials a **** price. This way, people do not have to pay the R8 recast materials **** prices that people put up anymore.

That and Trials are great exp and rep. If you're farming rep, it's a great place to do so.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I know there are already QQ threads about this whole expansion thing and changes happened ingame so I hope that if some of the mods/GMs finds this thread fitting on one of the threads before feel free to move my post there.

Nation Wars

Will ruin the economy, several instances and the little challenge game had has left when it comes to endgame gear farming.

I was about to farm T3 for my barb as endgame gear. It felt a good goal - one I can reach but it'll not be too easy. Apparently this expansion ruined the challenge and I feel down. Should I now go try and farm r9 just like everyone else? What are my options? Each endgame gear I could reach will be easily farmable, common and ruins the fun ingame.
    What is the point of all players having uber cool T3 or r9?
    How about the instances? WHOOP bosses down in 1 second good job team?

Nirvana will die. Base trials will die.

Tell me what are you gonna do now as you can farm the cool endgame gear so easily? What are your options after that? Going to TW with faction and see which faction got better refined and "skilled" people?
    What instances you planned to do with your r9 recasts without it being TOO EASY? Right, there are no instances. Have fun with pulling whole Warsong and watch the mobs wipe when your overgeared squad runs in.

Where is the challenge? Go farm r9 recast? Go farm Warsoul weapons and then notice everyone else will have the same?

How about our coins? Raps/cannies will be no option.

DQ nerf

Good luck getting all your skills and gear before you hit 80 unless you have a high toon and you can hand the stuff to the little guy. Enough said.

New players won't come

What is the point playing the game when their only good coin resource - DQ - is nerfed? How do they reach the endgame and farm the proper gear for the dungeons to survive? Warsoul weapons will probably increase the cost of TT materials and with the current state of game newbies won't get TT squads to farm their materials for the gear.
    What will get new players interested? What will encourage them to continue?
    Crappy economy? I don't think so.
    Pretty (and useless + usually temporary) flyer/pet/fash gifts? Not for too long.
    Too easy quests that can be done single? No.
    BHs that no-one is actually doing except if you get a high lvl go pro and solo the whole thing? No.
    Super easy leveling? Most likely not. Where is the fun when you can reach lvl 100 so easily and become just as OP as all else?
    Social connects? No. If you don't have many friends at your own lvls who are all willing to do the lowbie stuff all together (such as low lvl BHs and PV etc) you will miss all the fun squadplaying in game. There's no zhenning (haven't been in long time, true). There's bosses that will requie a 100+ to help because lowbies have stopped trying to teamwork their bosses down.

Sigh.

I could write a lot more but with this english and state of mind I don't think I continue much further.

PWI has no challenge in it anymore. I am not saying I'll quit the game, I am just disappointed and bored. My goals ingame have been made too easy.
    I, who farmed my r9, lost all goals I ever had in this expansion. For one, I can't NW as it's like 5am my timezone, for second...me and my hubby lost 450-500mil worth in mats over night. As third, well...I don't feel like being given s3r9 when people who merched for months or even CSd it, had it...and it turned into dust.

People who are happy over this drastic change in values should be ashamed of themselves. I see no point in PWI when everyone at lv80+ runs around in upgraded warsoul weapons and lv100 is all s3 + recasted r9. Did you guys think further than your nose reaches? Did you consider what it'll do to the normal instances we do daily when this OP dmg/def hits it?

As you mentioned, the instances are dead, and so will the fine line be between the need of classes in some time. This '10k needed hp' in BH won't be a hard thing to aqquire anymore...so Bye barbs, and bye to my own cleric class - who needs a healer when their hp/def does all the work for them? Every squad will be 5.0 maxed out int gear (r8 recast best options, nirvana, s3) aswell as massive dmg, so bosses will be looked at, and down.
    Already seen this with a normal BH setup of int people, but those weren't the average to get...but from yday, they now are.

Keeping urself alive as a BM in s3r9 with BP won't be a problem either due to
    all the bonuses...so honestly, I see the games classes dying with the instances. The ones who may aqquire a barb and a cleric will be lunar/warsong..but honestly, those can probably be managed aswell now with a charm and BP with the squad setup of s3 as the lowest.

Never seen such lack of respect for players dedicated money and time in my MMO life. There has been bad decisions by companies..but this..? I doubt they even read the update themselves this time. They replaced a farming instance that played a huge role in players daily economy, that could be farmed anytime, by mainly anyone if so wanted and set up for. Now? Us with a bad timezones can't 'farm' NW..and us not into PvP just sigh.
    These two posts are spot on..these people know what there talking about...for the inexperinced talking out there @sses need to understand how much work and pride we have into out chars...took some people like two years hard work..all of this is now gone and like 50% of you seem to not understand this its like working at ur job for two weeks and. Having ur boss fire u for hard work?..dont get me wrong this idea was a great think...but the rewards are SKY HIGH. Fix this like yesterday and take bsck profits please
  • ioana5123
    ioana5123 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Daahhh thats why trials are dead too.im asking why do such a thing?when trials are kinda new in pwi. and it gives good exp and rep too. is such a waste to destroy an entrnce over night
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Then quit, for the love of God. The GM's will take all these complaints and look at it, I wouldn't be to worried about it, because they probably monitored the whole event last night, since it was the first time of going on. Although I agree with some people, that the amount of cannies that you can get, in only 2 hours of pvp, is indeed way to much, in MY opinion, it is also a slap in the face to most sins and bm's. Some people say"I help people on lower aps and let them join my Nirvana squad"You out of the how many players? I would see it non stop, that, on our servers, sins would need R9 or atleast g16 +12 else they cannot join a nirvana run. Nirvana runs have made BM's only care for one skill, and that is Heaven's Flame. And, Oh God, if you do not have demon heavens Flame, you cannot go.

People even started saying that Barbarians had to link their weapon. Like, really? That's what aps has done to the game. That you say that this is the stupidest thing they have EVER done, I think the Tideborn class, was PWI's biggest down fall.

I agree with you but I haven't seen many (if any) complaints about aps or specific classes becoming obsolete. Nor did anyone complain that NW doesn't allow the usual gear link requirements. Nor did anyone complain about canny/raps becoming accesible via another instance.

The only 2 complaints are :
    1) Rewards being excessive
    2) Timezone event and related with 1), this "couple hour per week" event becoming the core of the game that most players can't even acces

I feel like they destroyed a large part of the good updates that came around just before. Morai gear is worthless now (no longer price efficient, and worthless because NW is a main issue now), the more versatile squads (with less soloing) with the bh update and whole trials. The whole excitement over G15/16 nirvana being so cheap being good for casuals is just sand in the eyes imo. Instead of being expected to have r8, they will be expected to have G15 at least. It's just progression at place, no gain for anyone as everyone already had the pve minimum gear requirements for ages anyway.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I agree with you but I haven't seen many (if any) complaints about aps or specific classes becoming obsolete. Nor did anyone complain that NW doesn't allow the usual gear link requirements. Nor did anyone complain about canny/raps becoming accesible via another instance.

The only 2 complaints are :
    1) Rewards being excessive
    2) Timezone event and related with 1), this "couple hour per week" event becoming the core of the game that most players can't even acces

I feel like they destroyed a large part of the good updates that came around just before. Morai gear is worthless now (no longer price efficient, and worthless because NW is a main issue now), the more versatile squads (with less soloing) with the bh update and whole trials. The whole excitement over G15/16 nirvana being so cheap being good for casuals is just sand in the eyes imo. Instead of being expected to have r8, they will be expected to have G15 at least. It's just progression at place, no gain for anyone as everyone already had the pve minimum gear requirements for ages anyway.

Why are the rewards excessive? Even with the current rewards it would take someone averaging lets say 400 supply tokens over 2 months to get full 3rd cast r9. IMO 2 months is not excessive they are finally just making end game gear attainable in a reasonable amount of time and without having to dump thousands of RL money.

It's truly sad that people will QQ or laugh at 3rd cast r9 for being unreachable and when they make it attainable you rage about it being too easy. God damn all of you need to shut the **** up.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Where to start... This game just lost a very important component. Sometimes You gotta ask Yourself why are You playing this or any other game for? The goal of MMORPG's is to develop - gain lvls, learn to play ur class, get ur toon better gears, think how to kill some bosses etc. This part was just taken away, because it all become too easy.

Nation Wars are a nice new event. I had rly a lot of fun specially in the 2 first fights that I got against some Insurrect - Tendos, MasterPerian, Zadkiel and few others. While ppl were trying to kill me and chasing me like crazy, my ppl were scoring. Its a mini TW and I had lot of fun in few fights and really enjoy it.

Problem are the rewards. In less than 2h I got almost 500 supply tokens, which pretty much I can trade into 2 summerwind tokens. It also means I can pretty much turn 2nd cast r9 in 3 maybe 4 weeks. Then pretty much I can wait for chienkun sale and drop my ing coins to keep refines + shards on the gear and im set. Am I happy? Nope. Why? Because now I can pretty much log daily to farm BH - since its gonna be the easiest way to make coins - and then on the weekends for TW (here for the fun of it) and NW (here less for fun, more to get the supply tokens). Game totally lost the working on ur toon thing. Now what are the consequences of the changes?

For a while only 3 worth farming instances will be HH, CV and WS. HH and CV till ppl will need the mats to get their 3rd cast nv done, WS till ppl will need molds for 3rd cast NV/R9. For now the supply will be high, but very soon its gonna be over. Real farmers wont have decent ways to gain coins. It also means that gold price will skyrocket soon and shards from packs will have insane prices.

As for PvP it will change a lot. Some ppl said its gonna be the same gap as between R8 and R9. Are u miring? Just on barb example. 3rd cast NV gives u +900 hp, def lvl +15 and att lvl +60 (together with 3rd cast weapon). Meanwhile some1 with 3rd cast r9 will have 100 attack lvls (65 from weapon, 10 from belt, 25 from bonus set) and 30 def lvls (10 from belt and 20 from set bonus set). Not to mention the crit rate, god of frenzy, extra 5% hp increase and other bonuses... Its not gonna balance anything. Only thing You will see is ppl crying that they got pwned by 3rd cast r9 same as now they qq abt getting pwned by r9 when they are using r8. Only the fights among ppl having same gears will be a little more interesting because with new gears, higher hp and defences You wont be able to 1 shot ppl so easily. Here You should also see that r9 comes 4 socket and prolly most of the 3rd cast nv will be 3 sockets...

All I know is that people used to quit before after previous patches. After time they adapted to new situation. Who knows maybe its gonna be like this again. But for sure such changes just make the game worst, you dont need to put any effort to gain anything. Right now the devs are telling u - if u wanna be noob get 3rd cast nv in easy way, if u wanna be good cs ur r9 and then get ur 3rd cast r9. You will get it in less than a month.

Quit? Maybe not. NW was quite funny, but the rewards must be changed or its gonna kill the game. I believe ppl that made their way to 3rd cast r9 before must be pissed now, ppl that worked hard to get r9 and refined and sharded it with good stones must be broken inside. Farmers will be angry. 5 aps chars will no longer be needed - actually its gonna be fun to see how useless sins will become in PvP and PvE. Big changes and im sure it will push many ppl to leave or lose interest in the game.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Why are the rewards excessive? Even with the current rewards it would take someone averaging lets say 400 supply tokens over 2 months to get full 3rd cast r9.

Or about one person a week if the entire squad pools their tokens.

Also seriously not understanding half the people that are raging about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Where to start... This game just lost a very important component. Sometimes You gotta ask Yourself why are You playing this or any other game for? The goal of MMORPG's is to develop - gain lvls, learn to play ur class, get ur toon better gears, think how to kill some bosses etc. This part was just taken away, because it all become too easy.

Nation Wars are a nice new event. I had rly a lot of fun specially in the 2 first fights that I got against some Insurrect - Tendos, MasterPerian, Zadkiel and few others. While ppl were trying to kill me and chasing me like crazy, my ppl were scoring. Its a mini TW and I had lot of fun in few fights and really enjoy it.

Problem are the rewards. In less than 2h I got almost 500 supply tokens, which pretty much I can trade into 2 summerwind tokens. It also means I can pretty much turn 2nd cast r9 in 3 maybe 4 weeks. Then pretty much I can wait for chienkun sale and drop my ing coins to keep refines + shards on the gear and im set. Am I happy? Nope. Why? Because now I can pretty much log daily to farm BH - since its gonna be the easiest way to make coins - and then on the weekends for TW (here for the fun of it) and NW (here less for fun, more to get the supply tokens). Game totally lost the working on ur toon thing. Now what are the consequences of the changes?

For a while only 3 worth farming instances will be HH, CV and WS. HH and CV till ppl will need the mats to get their 3rd cast nv done, WS till ppl will need molds for 3rd cast NV/R9. For now the supply will be high, but very soon its gonna be over. Real farmers wont have decent ways to gain coins. It also means that gold price will skyrocket soon and shards from packs will have insane prices.

As for PvP it will change a lot. Some ppl said its gonna be the same gap as between R8 and R9. Are u miring? Just on barb example. 3rd cast NV gives u +900 hp, def lvl +15 and att lvl +60 (together with 3rd cast weapon). Meanwhile some1 with 3rd cast r9 will have 100 attack lvls (65 from weapon, 10 from belt, 25 from bonus set) and 30 def lvls (10 from belt and 20 from set bonus set). Not to mention the crit rate, god of frenzy, extra 5% hp increase and other bonuses... Its not gonna balance anything. Only thing You will see is ppl crying that they got pwned by 3rd cast r9 same as now they qq abt getting pwned by r9 when they are using r8. Only the fights among ppl having same gears will be a little more interesting because with new gears, higher hp and defences You wont be able to 1 shot ppl so easily. Here You should also see that r9 comes 4 socket and prolly most of the 3rd cast nv will be 3 sockets...

All I know is that people used to quit before after previous patches. After time they adapted to new situation. Who knows maybe its gonna be like this again. But for sure such changes just make the game worst, you dont need to put any effort to gain anything. Right now the devs are telling u - if u wanna be noob get 3rd cast nv in easy way, if u wanna be good cs ur r9 and then get ur 3rd cast r9. You will get it in less than a month.

Quit? Maybe not. NW was quite funny, but the rewards must be changed or its gonna kill the game. I believe ppl that made their way to 3rd cast r9 before must be pissed now, ppl that worked hard to get r9 and refined and sharded it with good stones must be broken inside. Farmers will be angry. 5 aps chars will no longer be needed - actually its gonna be fun to see how useless sins will become in PvP and PvE. Big changes and im sure it will push many ppl to leave or lose interest in the game.

You can "pretty much"do anything, amirite?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • quailea
    quailea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    stealth123 wrote: »
    k you are a wiz you can do caster nirv 2 times /day... what about barbs? seekers?sage bm's? sage sin's? who are not 4-5aps?or bow archers?

I was running nirvy as a 2.5 aps sage sin a long while back. When I did get my 5 aps, I was able to duo it with barbs, and seekers, and I've long since run with sage BM's and non aps people, including bow archers.

People who are QQing about the "+10 or better, 5 aps" squads always popping up in WC should have just tried to form their own squad. It was very possible for underpowered people to form a slightly larger squad; Yes, the drops would be split more ways, but the barbs would be brought to tank, the clerics to heal, and a few lower aps sins/bm's or archers or hell even casters to DD.
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i fkn love this update. for 2 years iv put off getting 2xnirvana pants all on the idea of having to run nirvana about 300 times just to get enough uncannies with such a ****ie drop rate, now i can get them in 3 hours! omg thank you pw lol and you even made me want to pvp more and i rly hated pvp lol this is so awesome lol ty for the F2P instance rewards xD one less thing i have to farm or put real money into the game for b:victory
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol, people like above are the so called reason I ever rage ingame. Imo they got the
    mentality of what we call 'leechers' in squads.

There will always be those who work for their stuff to be an asset, while the other kind got the mentality to QQ in a corner that they can't get anywhere and just leech on others worked gears to do daily BHs n other needs.

Honestly...people who didn't even care to farm before, will be the lowest of
    the scrubs in s3. S3 will just give u a few more hits and give us gamers an
    even better laugh when we see your incompetent --- die.

Ooops...did I just get close to mean? I'm sorry, PWI must have taken my
    empathy away and locked it inside nirvana b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    RAGE!!!! b:angry ... No seriously I love this \o/ Nice job PW b:victory level that playing field for us a little

For those of you crying over the economy hush now D: The economy will fix itself as it always does after taking a hit due to new stuff as many people have said already

For those of you who are crying about so much effort and work blah blah.. Do you expect PW not to realease new stuff just for you or would you like it to remain the way it is!? You know new gear that all the richer people can get due to holding vana as a money making scheme and the poorer people still no better off because prices have not changed on gear, but 1 day when they finally get it due to massive farming for mats or to pay stupidly high prices then new stuff is available.. It's quite simple people have said here that its not PVE friendly anymore but infact it was already like that due to people asking for weapons to be linked, getting your e-peens out and calling people nubs forcing them out of pretty much every squad unless they had friends willing to do the run (even then that would be hard as it made it harder to gain clerics or barbs due to so many people doing these runs) Now they can link weapons that you can't complain at increasing more PVE people to get a look in on runs and to be a part of stuff.

This is not something I've personally had to experience for a long time but only due to having a nice friendly faction and the fact that I have decent enough armor to be "OK" I've also dumped a small amount of cash in game over the time I've played.. However I still see many people suffering due to higher levels and R9's.. Sorry kids but amazing gear does not give you the right to be an *** to people and you have been basically cutting people off bit by bit as mentioned before, 1st it was 5aps only and now its 5aps and link your weapon o.O whats next LINK ALL YOUR GEAR IT MUST BE +10 OR MORE O.O

@Accalica leechers o.O cmon you see leechers I see people working hard for their stuff to be smacked down by the parasites of the game... You people who excessively farm vana etc over and over to make coin and then raise prices more.. There are plenty of people farming like hell but being stopped by lack of squads due to "requirements" I for one thank PW for this even though I won't be benefitting from it due to already having G16 bring on the people who have been shoved to th back \o/ What I see really is people being scared of being showed up by people who didn't dump a butt ton of cash in game to gain advantage and actual have real skill.. Me not being one of those with real skill ofc xD people take this GAME too seriously
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love the new stuff <3.

There are a lot of ppl mad about the fact that they have worked vary hard over the years to obtain what they want for there toons, and now things are cheaper. Let me just say this, I play the game for fun! If working hard at a instance to get better gear is what keeps me entertained then all that time you spent getting the gear was NOT a waste of time. You enjoyed it, it kept you busy, and at sometimes it may have been a pain, you had fun! This is the point of A game.

If you did not have fun obtaining your gear/Gold in the past (how ever long it took you), then why would you do it at all?

Every year PWI does a update, things change. Normally ppl get upset and others get excited.
    There was lot of warning sign's out there for ppl to read, if you did your homework then you were ready for the changes, if you didn't then you got a big surprise.

Its a game! its about FUN! Have fun or find something else fun to do.

TY for the new instance PWI I love you for it.

P.S. 5 APS Sage Sin and I will still run Nivy/vana's FOR FUN
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    These two posts are spot on..these people know what there talking about...for the inexperinced talking out there @sses need to understand how much work and pride we have into out chars...took some people like two years hard work..all of this is now gone and like 50% of you seem to not understand this its like working at ur job for two weeks and. Having ur boss fire u for hard work?..dont get me wrong this idea was a great think...but the rewards are SKY HIGH. Fix this like yesterday and take bsck profits please

+1

Only the experienced people who understand the game have proper logic in explaining this insane update. I have put in SO much work into my gear in the past year onto my mystic, hours and hours of gameplay (10+ hours daily) to work for my gear, and now it's just reduced to something that isn't satisfying to look at anymore.

Most players I see who "enjoy" this update are people who are people who are going to get their "2nd cast nirvana interval leggings" for the first time or finally changing their tt99 gear into nirvana because it has become so easy now. You guys have absolutely NO IDEA how much effort players have put into their gear to obtain those gears that you long for. Your mentality was probably "oh I only have a g13/r8 wep I can't farm with all these r9/3rd cast players"..."yea so i'm unwanted therefore im going to sit in south arch hopping around talking with people"....

Just because you were lazy prior to this update doesn't mean you should hate on players who are angry at the fact that their efforts were wasted because of this update.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol, people like above are the so called reason I ever rage ingame. Imo they got the
    mentality of what we call 'leechers' in squads.

There will always be those who work for their stuff to be an asset, while the other kind got the mentality to QQ in a corner that they can't get anywhere and just leech on others worked gears to do daily BHs n other needs.

Honestly...people who didn't even care to farm before, will be the lowest of
    the scrubs in s3. S3 will just give u a few more hits and give us gamers an
    even better laugh when we see your incompetent --- die.

Ooops...did I just get close to mean? I'm sorry, PWI must have taken my
    empathy away and locked it inside nirvana b:shutup
    Only ones left playing shortly will only be alts of mains, so basically, your mentality killed this game off. Put more of your money into the game so you can buy the stuff yourself. At some point you'll have everything, then you can join in celebrating the death of pwi. Stock tanked 10% this week before 3rd quarter is reported on Monday.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    condo2009 wrote: »
    Only ones left playing shortly will only be alts of mains, so basically, your mentality killed this game off. Put more of your money into the game so you can buy the stuff yourself. At some point you'll have everything, then you can join in celebrating the death of pwi. Stock tanked 10% this week before 3rd quarter is reported on Monday.

Where can you look at their financials? I have tried to look before and I couldn't find it. Link me please? :)
  • dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    +1

Only the experienced people who understand the game have proper logic in explaining this insane update. I have put in SO much work into my gear in the past year onto my mystic, hours and hours of gameplay (10+ hours daily) to work for my gear, and now it's just reduced to something that isn't satisfying to look at anymore.

*cut short*

Try reading peoples comments other than the ones that bash the new content and you will see plenty who have worked their ***** off yet still welcome it.. Just you guys are scared of losing your spamming ability to make coin, thats the truth of it and you guys can spin as many reasons as you want but it wont change this fact... Lets see Vana spam to sell cannies/raps to make coin... Cube stuff used to spam to get cogs add in 60mil for warsoul stuff and make a nice profit selling the necklace... Now there is nothing wrong as such for finding ways to make coin but lets face it this whole hate is about the coin and the coin only not because you feel cheated, yes granted you may a bit since you managed to get your gear to spam stuff to make coin and then suddenly it was taken away b:cry boohoo its life get over it and move on,find another outlet then most people who have seen this sort of thing happen over an over do something which puts them ahead! Finding a new market or things to do with faction that can make an overall profit in the long run... GEEZ anyone would think this is a real life crisis PWI APOCOLYPSE!!! b:shocked