Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Options

Comments

• BlackCalla - Lothranis
    BlackCalla - Lothranis Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ah one thing that annoyed me, doing FC as mystic: i prepped the tank for luring with falling petals and salvation buff... and they just stand there till the buffs wear out and then they go lure ...ugh

And another time i was healing FC, and the barb ran in a bunch of magic mobs when he had half hp and i had agro of a harpy and someone else was dying... and then the barb dies and the he screams HEAL MYSTIC!!!
    1. Look at your own HP - so many ppl fail to do that actually...
    2. Look what other squad is doing, your in a team, not soloing...
    3. The healer was dying... do your job and help her, only then she can help you...
    4. Pot if needed... I know there's a healer in squad but i don't get how some people rather die than take a pot in case of emergency... Yes i'm a healer but i'm no miracle worker b:shedtear

And YES fb/bh69 IS the ultimate training dungeon. And yes a 80 BM normally is able to tank... back in the (way back) days we were HAPPY to get a back then super high level OP 80 BM to help... OP was average 3*/mold/TT gears back then btw...
    BH 69 has given me lots of headackes too tho lol - people unable to play there char existed in the old days too...
  • Reshee - Harshlands
    Reshee - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    From 80~90 that i lvled on bm, i have yet to see a bm tank bh 69 bosses. If those bm are fist/axe build, they will get one shot inevitably. Most of the people at that level will not use def charms. If that bm is an axe build, that bm will have serious issues keeping agro against wizzy, sins, archers in squad, and still get one shot by the boss.

Sins are even squishier, so can't use them as tanks. That leaves barbs and seekers. Seekers are harder to find, because you need a seeker who knows what to do. Barbs, same thing, they have to know what to do.

Just because bm are HA class, their mdef is abysmal and their hp is low. If they use marrows, the bosses will find out and one shot you anyways.

It's true that most people are undergeared, i was by 10~40 levels. But i could live through bosses as support dd. Even if i gear my bm to current lvls, that bm would need +5~+9 refines on gear to make up for bosses. At that lvl, those refines are mostly unheard of these days.

There might be some really good bm out there who can do it, but very mast majority at that level can not take pole and nob from my experiences. They require a barb, seeker in that level range to tank.

Have been in squad with low refine bm that tanked just fine with a cleric that knew what she was doing. Also....as a full aa veno I tanked just fine (in fox form) with a 7x cleric but again....that knew what she was doing.
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    (excerpt)
    Ah one thing that annoyed me, doing FC as mystic: i prepped the tank for luring with falling petals and salvation buff... and they just stand there till the buffs wear out and then they go lure ...ugh...

This is where the "need for speed" causes so much fail nowadays. I talked in
    another post about how we used to wait in entrances of dungeons for all the
    squad to arrive, no hurry to start clearing, etc.

Along with this concept came greater communication between squad members.
    We would always pause before next group of mobs & relay to one another what
    the plan was gonna be. As cleric, I would tell barb "I'm ready to go whenever
    you are, and the second you start running, I'm gonna throw Wings on you."
    Or, in other places, "where do you want me to set up bb?"

We looked to the barb as kinda the leader (as back then, a barb was almost
    always the tank). And the good ones would lay out the gameplan. He'd tell
    us the location where he was gonna set up aggro, ask the various other
    squad members do use this or that skill at such-and-such time, etc. A lot of
    times we would actually make assignments--"archer & BM will take the 2 mobs
    on the left, barb will pull the ones on the right over to the wall, and the rest
    of squad will take them there."

And nearly 100% of the time, we had smooth, successful runs, albeit slow by
    today's standards. But it was so much more fun IMO.

But it seems no one communicates anymore, and being coordinated and
    knowing what your other squad members are gonna do & when they're
    gonna do it makes things go SO much easier.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ah one thing that annoyed me, doing FC as mystic: i prepped the tank for luring with falling petals and salvation buff... and they just stand there till the buffs wear out and then they go lure ...ugh

Yup it happen a lot to me too.

Another thing that annoy me is when i needs to ask more than 5 times to get clerics buff in a instance, today in a caster at the third boss i still didn't had buffs and i was asking since the start. I don't know if the person wasn't reading the squad chat, but when people are in squad they should keep a eye on it, but still it's not normal that i need to ask for clerics buff in a instance.

@ponyduck: The problem is now some people take 5-15 minutes sometime to arrive in the cave, wait 10 minutes for one person is annoying. When i get invite in a squad i tele in the cave asap to don't make people wait, if i know i can't manage to be in the cave before 10 minutes i just don't go in the squad for not make them wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    nob is easy but pole have a nasty debuff pretty much like krimson eye

nob is magic hurt not bad

and lol i was doing sot with 11k hp in tiger 14k is ok and 18k is beyiond easy

Ik their debuffs and I have soloed both before.

Trick in pole is to use one of the following:
    1) Purify debuff with demon spark
    2) Invoke at debuff
    3) ToP at debuff (will keep you alive if you have much HP and crabs)
    4) Charm is always a help
    5) Any apoth stuff is always a help as well

So yeah I'd rather solo pole than watch 8x sin trying to tank it because he thinks he can't use a bow...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My full 3rd cast cleric was informed by the squad leader of a caster that she'd been nice and let me come even though I had yellow mold gear.

I got the hell out of there
  • HaoHan - Heavens Tear
    HaoHan - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    - "OMG.. You are so handsome!"
    - "Babe, you are so sweet. <3"
    - "Honey, why are you so cute?"
    - "Hao, marry me! I want your babies.. <3333"
    - many more....

I'm so shy whenever I hear those from girls in squad...
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My full 3rd cast cleric was informed by the squad leader of a caster that she'd been nice and let me come even though I had yellow mold gear.

wow...like...wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Now this is a true pearl b:laugh
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

*facedesk* god, that squad leader been living under a rock b:shocked

.... shoudl so drag my cleric when she 100 with a mold gear to troll around <.<
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • BlackCalla - Lothranis
    BlackCalla - Lothranis Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ponyduck wrote: »
    (excerpt)

This is where the "need for speed" causes so much fail nowadays. I talked in
    another post about how we used to wait in entrances of dungeons for all the
    squad to arrive, no hurry to start clearing, etc.

Along with this concept came greater communication between squad members.
    We would always pause before next group of mobs & relay to one another what
    the plan was gonna be. As cleric, I would tell barb "I'm ready to go whenever
    you are, and the second you start running, I'm gonna throw Wings on you."
    Or, in other places, "where do you want me to set up bb?"

We looked to the barb as kinda the leader (as back then, a barb was almost
    always the tank). And the good ones would lay out the gameplan. He'd tell
    us the location where he was gonna set up aggro, ask the various other
    squad members do use this or that skill at such-and-such time, etc. A lot of
    times we would actually make assignments--"archer & BM will take the 2 mobs
    on the left, barb will pull the ones on the right over to the wall, and the rest
    of squad will take them there."

And nearly 100% of the time, we had smooth, successful runs, albeit slow by
    today's standards. But it was so much more fun IMO.

But it seems no one communicates anymore, and being coordinated and
    knowing what your other squad members are gonna do & when they're
    gonna do it makes things go SO much easier.

I've been playing this game for more than 4 years (i played on Malaysian servers too). Yes i prefer the squad to stick together and wait for each other (read my full post) ... but i've had this so many times with several barbs/BMs... they just stand there and do nothing, like they are scared it will hurt to pull... and then they pull when the buffs wear out and then it actually does hurt way more. The buff lasts 45 seconds. And I usually type 'go pull' too in squad chat ...

If the whole squad is standing there ready to pull, it is agreed who will pull, and the only healer buffs you and tells you 'go pull', why wait 5 min to actually move? The best barbs/BMs learned really fast or already knew what my buffs look like and didn't need a 'go pull' to go and pull as soon they were buffed.

Btw what happened to people who know what buffs look like, that know of each icon what buff/debuff it is? That is what makes a cleric good in fb 69, they recognize the debuff and instantly purify. And i remember barbs in fb 69 looked for the boss to start channeling and then used interrupt skill (there are genie skills that interrupt too btw), only rarely they got rebuffed then.

And lol @ the niirvana 3rd cast = nab yellow mold gear haha
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    " I sit right here and do nothing because seeker stopped (accidentally) vortexing on pull and I died "

--> Kick.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Wow...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I retract my statement about bms b:surrender. It just means i am still a fail bm b:cry. It's ok, i'll go do fcc to cure my failness b:chuckle. Maybe i'll lvl my alt to that lvl and see if i can tank it, with the same gear i had when i was lvl 80~90. If i can't, it probably means my gear was horrible, or i am a horrible bm still. I'll blame the gear for now.
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I sometimes join squads doing their fb/bh's when they wc repeatedly
    needing a cleric. I'm lvl 103 & I tell them that I'm not gonna tank/do
    the run for them, I'm gonna just play my role as straight healer/support.
    And they're fine with that as they do want to actually get to PLAY, lol.

Anyway, went on a bh69 the other day. I won't relate the entire
    story; suffice it to say it was a catastrophe. Just a few details:
    at Pole, one player says "I'll go lure", then disappears down the
    tunnel. In a minute, we see in chat "which one is it?" Another
    player runs down tunnel, and next thing we see Pole & entire
    group of mobs bearing down on us.

A few squad wipes later (yes, even I got killed during these massive
    "lures" of every mob in the place, lol), after too many fail things
    to list, we FINALLY succeeded after I told everyone to just STAND
    BACK & LET ME DO IT (so much for my I'm-just-gonna-play-my-role
    schtick, lol). But, on topic, the thing I hate to hear after something
    like this . . . .

GREAT RUN, GUYS!
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ponyduck wrote: »
    I sometimes join squads doing their fb/bh's when they wc repeatedly
    needing a cleric. I'm lvl 103 & I tell them that I'm not gonna tank/do
    the run for them, I'm gonna just play my role as straight healer/support.
    And they're fine with that as they do want to actually get to PLAY, lol.

Anyway, went on a bh69 the other day. I won't relate the entire
    story; suffice it to say it was a catastrophe. Just a few details:
    at Pole, one player says "I'll go lure", then disappears down the
    tunnel. In a minute, we see in chat "which one is it?" Another
    player runs down tunnel, and next thing we see Pole & entire
    group of mobs bearing down on us.

A few squad wipes later (yes, even I got killed during these massive
    "lures" of every mob in the place, lol), after too many fail things
    to list, we FINALLY succeeded after I told everyone to just STAND
    BACK & LET ME DO IT (so much for my I'm-just-gonna-play-my-role
    schtick, lol). But, on topic, the thing I hate to hear after something
    like this . . . .

GREAT RUN, GUYS!

"Great run" is quite funny after a train crash of an FC run, not so funny after a huge mess up on just pulling a boss.

That aside, the one thing I really really really really do not want to hear from my squad mates as I get into squad:

"Awesome! You're tanking!"
    (on my cleric when I pmed saying I was a cleric...not a tank, nothing else. What they wanted was heals. I'll gladly give them to you)

"Okay, so we need a [tank/healer] now!"
    (on my barb/bm/mystic...I've actually have people look at my barb in a dungeon and call for another tank...14k hp, sage barb in a 69? Probably too slow for them, but I left squad pronto. Answered another worldchat. It's funnier on my mystic when I pull out Salvation and prep to be the main healer just to be told "We need a cleric!" in 59...by the tank. He failed to get a cleric and the run went quite smoothly.)
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    how many r9 2nd cast do you know cos i know non and i think lost barely have 10 ppl

yes r9 3rd cast sin gona own but WAIT a sec there only 4 sin in whole server with that gear lool

before you OPEN ur mouth Think plz

yeah not to mention there is no -.1 tome being added. whoever told him that is either sadly misinformed or was to lazy to check the videos that r already out on whats actually being released.

as for main topic

babr roars only then brings mobs to group. DDs fire away then die "wow u guys suck. i agro and u still die"

"we need seeker for BR"

"oh i never got that skill"

"what, axes, im a fist bm what r u talking about?"

r9 pks lvl 99 and under "can someone protect me from this guy?"
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I used to get this one a lot, "You're a HA cleric you can't heal well enough..." *leaves squad*

Never once had issues with healing a squad and now that I am relatively well known I am sort after by most for squads...
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    when your cleric says "I'm out of mana pots"
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    when your cleric says "I'm out of mana pots"

only noobs and not good geared heavy ep have issue with mana LOL

mp charm mp pots make mana very easy to get back

actually a poor pure cleric would be beging for mp pots anyways so dont blame it on build blame the playerb:bye
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "Who needs a cleric when you have BP/Sage BP"
    "We NEED a sin!"
    "-laughs at non-R8 cleric-"
    You know how many r8/full nirvy clerics I surpass in the ability to heal my squad & stay alive myself.

b:beatup
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "Hurry up and heal us" (when i'm outta mp on my mystic)

"You've got *insert low hp* hp you can tank" (in bh69+ which i can't tank -b:surrender)

"Healers down!"

"No one has wines? *squad disband* QQ"

"LEEEEERRRROOOO-"

"I'm gonna knife throw the Mirage Tower"

"We can take em" (when there's no healer in group)

"We have a mystic we don't need a cleric" (on my mystic I still can't heal more then BB with lv10 heals and mystics don't have purify ppl >_>)

"What's a 4-skill tree BM?" (you're looking at one pay attention >:O)

"What's Glacial Spike/Myriad Stance?" (asked by annother BM)
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "What's Glacial Spike/Myriad Stance?" (asked by annother BM)

People also ask me, oooh what pretty skills, where did you get them? Bms ask that question to. Sometimes other bms make you wonder if you played this whole game wrong.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Mystic's salvation buff works as a replacement of purify at times.

BB they cannot replace - that is true. Cleric's lvl 10 and mystic's lvl 10 heals dont however have huge differences.

• kriegerseele
    kriegerseele Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    seeking for squad member to make wined bh69/79...ask every new one if a fee for the wine is ok.
    hear then inside the bh after i wined:
    "Sorry have no Coins"
    "Have only 18k"
    "what i should pay money ? i make fc heads" *leaves squad*

see then later most of those ppl in WC selling or buying stuff what cost millions b:beatup

staying in bh79, want to tank/lure and hear:
    "bm cant lure, we need a veno"
    "ur not a barb, we need a pro barb"

i slow leveld my bm80 and learn my skills, now geared for over 400m and i use 3 skilltrees who are maxed to level restriction...
    while veno or other toons suck on first boss luring in bh79 and squad is totaly wiped, i stay alive and kill all mobs alone b:victory

building up a squad and hear then in chat:
    psychic: "duell me, duell me, duell me" followed by endless duell requests
    after accepting duell and pressing genie skill absolute domain, stun, kill psychic...
    death psychic: "xxxx cheater i will report u xxxx" <- and some words i dont want to write here...

kill player in duell, hear then:
    "impossible, i killed sins level xxx"
    im bm not a sin...

have one or more sins in bh69 squad, sin(s) talking big words about gear and other stuff.
    then run in panic like chicken wen pole make dmg to them.

have an archer in squad, i should tank boss...
    archer shoot at boss, got agro and die:
    "u xxxxxx bm, cant hold agro"

wen im now in a squad with archer/psy/sin i alltime ready to die, since they think there op anytime...and most they are the first who die.

i only play for fun and like squads who are talking, playing as team and every one know his char and place in a team b:dirty
    Looking for another "Fair for All" Game now...
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "pls don't died" - cleric to a barb. That exact quote has haunted me for years. I believe it was a Bh 39 or 51. Even as a newbie I knew something was wrong..

Anytime anyone "needs" a sin.

Here's an awesome exchange I had in FCC recently. In the squad was me(cleric) an 80something BM, an 80something barb and 3 random others. We had just killed the big room boss and the BM said we needed a seeker. Me an another explained we didn't. After some argument we explained how fc was done before seekers (and their lovely vortex) an she shut up. She then explaine that she was pulling (note how I said we had a barb). I asked why when we have a barb and she sai some bs about her genie skills. I had to break down how the barb runs twice as fast, has more than twice her hp, and can aggro mobs. After being called a newb, she let the barb pull. All went well, everything died (yes, without a seeker, can you believe it?) and we all realized (because we all had a newb moment) that we couldn't activate heads (and it took a full run to realize oh yeah..no ones 85). I said it was ok, I'd log my main to activate and then leave (which is possible if I log off my cleric to allow another squad member in the instance). When I invited my main and she saw a 7th squad member, she immediately flipped out and left..which was fine because I didn't have to log my cleric.

Anytime any BM asks what skill I used when it's a basic (ie: myriad or glacial).

Anytime I EVER see someone link their weapon in wc for a BH. Ever. It's bad enough wen people ask for it, but that's usually for nirvana runs. Weapon linking in general is just annoying.

Anytime a BM asks what the best weapon path is.

Anytime "we need a sin/seeker"
  • Calyss - Heavens Tear
    Calyss - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Res, Res,Res pls. res, Res me. res. >>> I'll res you, but I have to first stabilize the tank. I KNOW you're dead. I see your empty bar of HP, but I'm not going to let the tank die because you wanted to play aggro ping pong. (I sometimes leave chronic aggro thieves dead a little longer though, so that they can't steal aggro...especially if they can't handle the damage.)

Me: Who's main tank?
    Reply: Uh...IDK. Anyone... *Rushes ahead in chaotic fashion.* That's a pain to heal, and I'll normally delegate a tank if that happens.
    ____
    Me: Who's pulling.
    Person X: I am.
    Me: Ok. I'm going to IH stack you, followed by sage vanguard.
    Person X: Ok. (Takes off mid stack, and I get heal aggro.)
    Person X: (Waits to receive stack.)
    Person Y: Runs ahead to pull...with no stack on them, no one knowing that they were going, or what they were doing.

Same Scenario as above, except person x stands there mid stack...and stands, and stands, and doesn't move. (Usually get another to pull if that happens...or do it myself in sections if I'm duoing.)

*ONE SHOT>>> Why didn't you heal me? -_-

Me helping in a bh59 run. "I can tank this instance, please get another healer, to support me.
    Rambo the BM: Ok.
    Mystic needs fb, and joins. BM kicks.
    Me: Why'd you kick him?
    BM: Because we have healer. You are cleric. You cannot tank. You listen to me. We find other tank. You stay back and heal.
    Me: Ok. Let me tell you how this is going to go. It's more beneficial to me to help someone with a fb, than a bh. I offered to help you out of kindness, because you needed a tank and have been looking for some time. Now, you're going to be without a healer and a tank, because I'm going to help that mystic that you just kicked. I'll even take the time to duo it with them if that's what it takes, because I hate disrespect.
    BM: Heh. I tell you, you won't. You stay.
    Me: Drops squad, and invites the mystic. Also invites an archer from that squad who left because he didn't like what happened.
    BM Whispers.): Noob cleric. You suck anyways, and your rez is probably 1.
    Me (Whispers.) Level 100 Celestial Sage cleric that's done with cult, wrote a guide on the forums, and has all skills level 10 or level 11 sage...yeah, I suck. Btw, my rez is level 11 sage.
    I run the whole instance, full run, and when I return, I look at WC, and that BM is still trying to form for a squad.

*What is roar>>>>Level 79 barb.
    *What's ribstrike>>>>High level sin.
    *Subsea is an AOE? >>>>>High level sin.
    *I was level 3 yesterday!!! >>>> 90's person.
    *Hold on. Need to meditate. >>>> High level player.
    *BRB. Dinner.
    *(No one wants to pull because gear sucks.) I start tanking small groups at a time...on my TT90 armored/ TT99 weapon cleric.
    *I love you/You're hot/Hey baby/ Hey Sexy. <3, kisses >>>>>Me: I'm a male player. This is a pixelated female toon. (-_-')
    *Why's you create a female toon? >>>> Because I wanted to.
    *Duel me!!!! >>>> Middle of an instance run...and I'm the cleric.
    *Why you no talk in squad chat? >>>> Because I'm too busy healing.
    *Being told how to heal as a cleric. >>> I know my job. Trust me to do it. Talk to me respectfully. I'm not telling you how to do yours. Trust me to do mines, and let me show you that I can.
    *Sage sucks!!! >>> Works for me.
    * Clerics, and their macros...lazy class!!! >>> Coming from a level 100 barb when I did my group buff macro for opening nirvana. (You'd think a barb would know better.)
    *Me: No chi. Them: Run ahead and die anyway, then wonder why I didn't BB. >>> I did say, no chi.
    *Use Metal Mage mode!!! >>> No, It sucks and inhibits me.

Me...with heal aggro. Squad... Laughs. Me: Kills those mobs...even though I ran to the tank, and the other DD's, and they refused to help. Squad: Laughs. Me: Leaves.

What she said b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Me: Hey ______ (Blademaster) can you HF on the next boss

BM: yeah im having fun

Me: ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Anytime I EVER see someone link their weapon in wc for a BH. Ever. It's bad enough wen people ask for it, but that's usually for nirvana runs. Weapon linking in general is just annoying.

You'd be surprised how many people will straight out ignore you if you don't link it, or ask you to link it after seeing your WC. Linking it in the first place just saves time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lv.90+ Archer Having no clue on how genie works(had a lv.81 genie with just the starter skill)
    Lv.80+ people that have no idea of how heal agro works
    lv.100+ people that never run a TT
    lv.90+ people using evasion ornaments

geez...
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)