Options
    Bump to fight spam b:surrender

YES I agree
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Danoria_: Curious, what did you ask the bm to pull?

Various things, generally the halls before bishop & slash boss in frost, and gv... I just get irritated when a bm tells me they can tank things, and then when we get to do it, they back down. I've seen some bms that can tank better than barbs a lot of times. Barbs are epic tanks, but it's hard to keep aggro against damage dealers like sins, wizzies, and psys... Nothing more annoying to me than someone complaining "Keep aggro!" I don't even play a tank class, and I know you can only do so much.
    At any rate, I don't generally make squads anymore, so if someone pisses me off, I can't just kick them. And as I said, I don't generally just let someone die if I can help it. But if you're telling me not to heal you or something, then I'm not going to heal you. And when you come back with "Y U No heal?" I will remind you that you just said not to heal. Doesn't happen very often, and I actually don't get pissed off at people in my squad anymore, since I mostly do stuff with faction mates anyway.

In general, nobody likes to be told how to play their class. Albeit, there are plenty of frostbabies who might need to be told. People need to grasp the idea that not everyone plays each class the same. Some casters would rather be LA or HA, some barbs, bms, and archers would rather be aps. (although I would note that an aps archer is pretty much a sin, but eh.. it's a preference thing) This doesn't make anyone "fail" it just means they have a different playing style. Don't sit there a complain for little things, maybe you'll actually learn something. Of course, sometimes a certain playing style may not work for a certain need. If that's the case, just look for someone who can handle what you need. For example, when you wc for a barb, make sure you clarify that you want a tank.

Rant done. I'm just sayin.
  • AngelofSteel - Archosaur
    AngelofSteel - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What i hate is when im helping a cleric with a bh and then the cleric messes up and the whole squads dead. The cleric goes back to the city then says "sorry guys i have to go now. Urgent". Left the whole squad dead...

I tele back to the city only to see this cleric going around buying stuff in catshops etc. b:cry

When i whisper to the cleric saying it was rude how she left, she says "stop nagging me".

Ive been traumatised of clerics for the past few days, though thankfully a nice cleric has helped me a lot to see the good side of them again :)
  • SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear
    SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The 1 that gets to me is the 101 cleric that asked whats BB ? Seriously , Hello operartor anyone home? Who the bleep doesnt know BB? Plvl much?
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Various things, generally the halls before bishop & slash boss in frost, and gv... I just get irritated when a bm tells me they can tank things, and then when we get to do it, they back down. I've seen some bms that can tank better than barbs a lot of times. Barbs are epic tanks, but it's hard to keep aggro against damage dealers like sins, wizzies, and psys... Nothing more annoying to me than someone complaining "Keep aggro!" I don't even play a tank class, and I know you can only do so much.
    At any rate, I don't generally make squads anymore, so if someone pisses me off, I can't just kick them. And as I said, I don't generally just let someone die if I can help it. But if you're telling me not to heal you or something, then I'm not going to heal you. And when you come back with "Y U No heal?" I will remind you that you just said not to heal. Doesn't happen very often, and I actually don't get pissed off at people in my squad anymore, since I mostly do stuff with faction mates anyway.

In general, nobody likes to be told how to play their class. Albeit, there are plenty of frostbabies who might need to be told. People need to grasp the idea that not everyone plays each class the same. Some casters would rather be LA or HA, some barbs, bms, and archers would rather be aps. (although I would note that an aps archer is pretty much a sin, but eh.. it's a preference thing) This doesn't make anyone "fail" it just means they have a different playing style. Don't sit there a complain for little things, maybe you'll actually learn something. Of course, sometimes a certain playing style may not work for a certain need. If that's the case, just look for someone who can handle what you need. For example, when you wc for a barb, make sure you clarify that you want a tank.

Rant done. I'm just sayin.

Many words of wisdom there... a lot of people with narrow minds could learn a few things...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "Hey im a try soemthing."

"but i can lure just fine,we dont need veno to lure."(and we have veno.)

calling charrs by there class and not by there name.that just pisses me off.lol made the name for a reson and its not "Hey Barb".booted lots of people just for this.b:angry and well still do so!b:angry
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wow, i never knew bms could be that useless. When i go on delta runs, i run with the barb on the pull, i use fissure after mobs are agroed. By the time the barb is ready to arma, all the mobs are in one spot, easier for me to hf+gs, and everyone time things. Mobs die quickly. If we do eye delta, i often pull, just for fun. Worst case i die when pulling.

There are two bosses which i will not tank on my bm though, i always ask who the tank is, and let the tank do the job, i switch to axes. Problem with most people is, as soon as the barb runs in, everyone lets loose their highest dd skills. That results in barbs not being able to hold agro at all. If people give them a bit of time to set up, they can hold agro fine. But g16+10 claws tend to steal, that is why I avoid tanking if possible.

That also reminds me, my bm usually pulls in lunar as well, because often times barbs don't carry vacs around for the pulls. I get the job done, but always scary, 6k hp, bm pulling, not the most trusting sight when mobs hit 1.5~3k hit each. If there is no barb, i don't mind pulling, makes the game fun for me.

I asked if dbb lets me get magic attack as a bm, most bms thought i was wonky. But in lunar, it's so much fun to steal agro from caster classes when hitting the phy immune mob b:thanks. To me it seems most people have given up on having fun with their classes and become drones when doing stuff in bh, farming usually b:cry.
  • lovedbymonkeys
    lovedbymonkeys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Cleric; "barb, you got charm/crabs?"
    Me; "yeah"
    Cleric; "kk, will dd, no need for heals"

happened a few times at 80+ fc and beyond. Unless you're paying for my crabs and charm, do your ******n job please -_-
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    any parasite -> everyone that expected the other squad members do the job for them and even talk sh*t about them.

example: "lololol with ur gear we wun be able to finish this run"
    *checks on his gear*
    ....npc gear with no shards and no refine

*checks other gear"
    mold / TT with at least a minimum of +2

......fvck me right?
    no need to explain that on the whole run he just shows some of his animatic skills and deal tiny damage and give almost no real support at all.

also: *bumpeh to fight spam*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is today.

Random: Lol this caster squad going slow.

Me: It would really help if you attack the boss.

Random: Oh I'm eating dinner i'll be back soon.

Me: WTF???
  • VeniceQueen - Sanctuary
    VeniceQueen - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    in fcc xp room, coming from a level 88 archer, in response to my question (on my bm) why he wasn't barraging :

you have to have aggro to barrage!!! >.> go to hell, will you?

and the worst is that he tried to prove it to me for like 10 mins...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bumping because of spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bumping because everyone should see this.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bumping because awesome fails are awesome and spam bots are evil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "Power Dash is useless" < - heard this from a 98 Sin who was very surprised he couldn't keep aggro from me when I was 90.

"What is Power Dash?" < - personal favorite. I groan each time. Taught a lot of sins so far to use that damn skill.

"Don't tell me when to HF. I have a lvl 101 Sin, I know what to do" <- this happened when I asked for the BM to wait 3 damn seconds before HF-ing, so I can take full advantage of Power Dash + HF. Naturally, he HF-ed the second I sparked. Thank you kindly.

"I'll tank / Barb will tank" <- in 51/59/69/79, against me. Yeah, because I'm helping you with this run because I like to waste time uselessly, especially after I tell you there's no need for someone else to tank.

"I go out and take the next one" <- ok, I get it once, twice, but PLEASE LEARN TO STACK YOUR BHs! I have other things to except wait every single time.

"Brb, need a smoke." <- when the party's fully assembled. I have yet to start kicking people, but I will, God help me.

I like this game, I like most of the people that I meet, but I want to strangle some Sins so badly it's not even funny.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    calling charrs by there class and not by there name.that just pisses me off.lol made the name for a reson and its not "Hey Barb".booted lots of people just for this.b:angry and well still do so!b:angry

While I dislike this also, I can in a way understand it with the UI changes of late. Since the introduction of the 10 man squad, the squad bar has become extremely small on my laptop screen, making it near impossible for me to read the names off of the squad bar. Since I do not like calling people by class, I have to actually click "whisper" on each name to get it displayed in my chat bar so that I can read it, before addressing said person (unless I get lucky and they say something in chat). For other people in my position, you can bet 90% of them don't care enough to go through that hassle so they just use the class name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • shadowken2
    shadowken2 Posts: 5
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Yes. b:shocked

Also, 'We need sins!!!' ... Why. Whyyy if we got a cleric, damnit. Why do you want BP that badly if we got a healer. b:cry

because this game has to come to the point where clerics cant even heal , ive had clerics litterly drop BB in delta to start DDing, ive had clerics do ih and group heal only in warsong this includes bosses btw, ive seen clerics with less hp then a lvl 70 sin, reality of the matter is just cause you have a cleric dont mean there gonna be doing the job right, its good to have a little reassurance that at least BP is keeping you alive.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Someone just horned

" Why need cleric if veno can solo? "

... Ugh.

When people learn all classes are equal and essential.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ?? ?Things you don't wanna hear Your~SquadmateZ~Say? ??

b:sweat

(b:spit)

\ \\MAN I ThInK tHiS sPaMm Is// /

Coolll!??!?!?!!?!

(b:spit)

~ Aka ~

!!!!!!BUUMMMPPPP!!!!!!

///b:beatup\\\
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    " use white voodoo u cant tank these " in BH 39 magic mob part.. yeah... Of course I cant solo them with my psychic who 3 shots them.....

• dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Someone just horned

" Why need cleric if veno can solo? "

... Ugh.

When people learn all classes are equal and essential.

There's gonna be a new saying soon when we get "Rise of Dynasty" expansion:

"Why need a cleric when I got a r9 5aps base sin?"

.....ROD is bringing 0.10 APS tome and 0.10 on R9 daggers....
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    While I dislike this also, I can in a way understand it with the UI changes of late. Since the introduction of the 10 man squad, the squad bar has become extremely small on my laptop screen, making it near impossible for me to read the names off of the squad bar. Since I do not like calling people by class, I have to actually click "whisper" on each name to get it displayed in my chat bar so that I can read it, before addressing said person (unless I get lucky and they say something in chat). For other people in my position, you can bet 90% of them don't care enough to go through that hassle so they just use the class name.

And thats why your awsome.at lest you tryb:pleased b:pleased..others not so much b:angry
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm a sin, ill just afk warsong till bosses, you guys take care of the mobs while i eat my dinner!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    dog10240 wrote: »

.....ROD is bringing 0.10 APS tome and 0.10 on R9 daggers....

eeeeeewwwww

b:shocked STOP THE SINS

• Kialena - Heavens Tear
    Kialena - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When I was replying to a wc for an FF squad:

Me: "95 wiz."
    Squad leader: "u have rez?"
    Me: "Uh...no..."
    SL: "wizzies have rez"
    Me: "No...no we don't..."

Massive facepalm was had that night. b:sad
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    dog10240 wrote: »

.....ROD is bringing 0.05 APS tome and 0.10 on R9 daggers....
    fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lordmot wrote: »
    Anything in Portuguese, especially when over half the squad is speaking it.

true story..

When my seeker was 90 in fcc, cleric says: Let's do half room we have not enough DD
    seeker, 3 sins, bm and cleric.. yes for sure we can't make full room..
    Yes. b:shocked

Also, 'We need sins!!!' ... Why. Whyyy if we got a cleric, damnit. Why do you want BP that badly if we got a healer. b:cry

Myra I need your sin not cleric!!
    But.. true story again..

To my veno: Help with healing tiger (barb).
    My face-> o_o -> facekeyboard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    when I was lvl 85 tanking ff with a squad with lvl 85 cleric

Me(Barb):Make sure you IH when I am tanking these mobs, i'll die
    lvl 85 Cleric: IH?
    Me(Barb):Iron heart
    lvl 85 cleric: I'm not sure what u mean
    Me(Barb): Ummmmm, who invited this one
    lvl 85 cleric: Is that a skill I'm supposed to have, I plvled so I don't have gear and only a few skills
    Me: WTF!!! KICK!!! We need a new cleric
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    On BM:

"We need a Barb to tank!" *looks at my 15k hp in APS gear, and 20k in R9*

"I'm a (Sword, Pole) BM!" *boots*

"We need a Cleric!" *looks at OP Mystic in squad*

"You're pulling too much!" *asks the wuss to stay back while I/the rest of us solo it*

"Whats your (insert stat Napoleon complex guy wants to compare)?" *ignores*

On Barb:

"We need a sin or BM to tank!" *keeps aggro the whole time*

"I'm a (Sword, Pole) BM!" *boots*

"We need a Cleric!" *looks at OP Mystic in squad*

"You're pulling too much!" *asks the wuss to stay back while I/the rest of us solo it*

Although I can do faction/friends only squads a lot, I like to meet new people in WC/Random squads. But on both toons I really get tired of the "Whaaaaa" **** about gear. Shut up, and just play. I still love my buddy who is in TT80 gold with like 2.22 APS at 100 cause he plays pro.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5