Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    true story, this is sad, but true, bh 59 a few days ago, everyone had a zeal but me, they kept aggroing groups of mobs instead of pulling, after 2 wipes where everyone but me died, i asked why none of them were using their genie to pull, they all replied "you can do that?" yes, 4 people with zeals and not one knew they can pull, in their 70's, i nearly did the biggest facedesk in history.

Ohohoooo I've got a little something like that happen. Level 90x archer friend of mine has been constantly getting herself killed every single day 'because stuff keeps spawning on her' or 'accidentally pulled two instead of one'
    First off, my archer around 80x can handle just fine pulling more than an extra 1-2 mobs with regular not so amazing gear, why does a 90x archer with full TT90 gear die so easily? I legitimately don't know, if someone could shed some light on that.
    BUT a convo we had:

(Me): I really need to make a new genie....
    (Archer friend): lol I don't use my genie
    (Me): o.o you don't? well, maybe you should look into it, they can really help (since you seem to need it with the whole dieing 3x+ everyday *cough* didnt actually say that but thought it)
    (friend): meh, I don't need one. I'm fine without it.
    (me): errmm...ok..if you say so..

-few days later-

(Friend): *links a level 50 zeal* look what i made!
    (Me): oh you're finally going to start using a genie now?
    (Friend): I just decided it as a good idea since I seem to die a lot.
    (Me): good idea! genies can really help in a tight situation.
    (Friend): So...where do I go to learn whatever skill people love zeal for?
    (Me): um....its..the skill it comes with...you use it to pull one mob at a time...Which would help you since you say you always pull more than you can handle.
    (Friend): oh really? well **** why did I bother leveling it? useless now.
    (Me): ....well its got nice lucky points..you could..oh i dont know, have it learn other useful skills...
    (friend): why bother? they wouldn't help me do anything.
    (Me):....nevermind...

We've had a convo similar to that before. >.<
    I realize that genies aren't NEEDED to really do anything in game but..When a 90x archer is dieing at least 3 times every single day just by killing normal mobs in open world that are around or below their level...I think they could a little help from one or SOMETHING. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlindGypsy - Archosaur
    BlindGypsy - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *Boss fight*

Squad leader: Ready everyone?

Squad members: Yeah

Cleric: Yeah but we better hurry though I'm tired.

*In the middle of boss fight cleric stops healing*

Squad member: um...I think the cleric fell asleep!

Other members: *yell at cleric to wake up and all die*

Cleric: *wakes up 20 minutes later* I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you guys! b:cry

Squad members: *laugh and cleric is now called the narcoleptic cleric*

Sadly, I am that narcoleptic cleric and I have fallen asleep more than once on my friends in a boss fight. lol
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    'I'm a buff char'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Narcillatrix: I used to be that until lvl 100, and for quite a few months into lvl 100. When i started seeing other people solo bosses with gear that i could not solo, i got curious, and started making genies. They help quite a bit.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Narcillatrix: I used to be that until lvl 100, and for quite a few months into lvl 100. When i started seeing other people solo bosses with gear that i could not solo, i got curious, and started making genies. They help quite a bit.

Yes they do. :P Though I know there are a decent amount of people the same way, and they hold off just fine without a genie doing your average things such as grinding and bhing and such. It's just when someone getting close to endgame is seriously struggling to survive by just grinding and flat out refuses to even give genies a chance is what gets me.

And other things I don't want to hear squadmates say since I am now thinking about them:

"We need moar sins!!"

"brb dinner"

"Hey *insert name here* what your aps?"

"lol i kill so-and-so THIS many times they fail so hard"

"n00b I can one shot you with my super pro weapon *links*" *slew of insults*

*someone dies and a split second later* "REZ PLZZZZZ" -.-

"you're an axe bm? WTF you FAIL"

Generally any know-it-all with a nasty attitude.

-I'm sure there's more, I just can't think any other off the top of my head-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This didn't happen here, but on some other games I played.
    This happened four times to me.
    Twice were on two different MMORPGs (not PWI), once was on a battle browser game, and the other one was on MOBA.

*starts an instance* in MMORPG and/or *starts one match* in MOBA and battle browser game.
    "C'mon guys, hurry up and finish this!! I need to leave soon!!"
    After we finished the instance and/or the match, the person was still in the game, playing, chatting in the public chat.... no sign of leaving at all....

The next time I was in the same team/squad with that person, he said the same thing again:
    "C'mon guys, hurry up and finish this!! I need to leave soon!!"

Seems like some people like to make up an excuse just to make instance run or a match faster....
    >_<;;;

EDIT:
    I'll add one more thing that I don't want to hear in my squad here or in other games.
    "Why you guys didn't tell me if the boss did AoE??!!!" after someone already gave a clear explanation if the AoE of the boss is dangerous.
    "WTF, no MIA call???" when the person died getting ganked because she failed to read the chat when her teammates already said "top MIA" 15-20 seconds before she got ganked.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Last week in Lunar i had this idiot BM:

*First he decides to try and pull the whole cave and gets us all killed

*Next cave he try's to pull the whole cave and dies but a few of us get away in time

*Finally he pulls a bunch of mobs we didn't need to pull at all. I say we never usually pull those mobs cuz at that point i'm rather pissed off at this guy. He says "I guess you have never gone on a *insert major faction name* run before". I said " I don't give a flying F__ about that factions runs". He was the only member of that faction in the run.

*Shakes my head at the BM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The other day I did 2 bh gv one after the other cause I still had an old one

First One
    Barb - dam I forgot to get herbs

Np someone gives him bunch of herbs

BH finishes I go and restock and pick up BH again.

Coincidentally same barb gets in next squad too.

Barb - dam I forgot to get herbs *kick*

He was straight up just ripping people off for herbs. Pretty lame for a 101 barb.....
  • Banndit - Heavens Tear
    Banndit - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    - On your cleric and new to an instance like bh79 and the barb says, "ready all.... RUSH!!!
    - On my cleric in FF, in big room screaming, "I can't find Red Ball skill" >.<
    - A late member, lvl 103 says in bh says, "I'm lost"
    - A power leveled cleric screaming, "stop dieing!!!
    Same cleric lets go of aoe heal key and screams, "stop killing me >.<
    - A lvl 55 in bh51 says "I have 100+ sin so please stop telling me what to do." >>
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    - On your cleric and new to an instance like bh79 and the barb says, "ready all.... RUSH!!!
    - On my cleric in FF, in big room screaming, "I can't find Red Ball skill" >.<
    - A late member, lvl 103 says in bh says, "I'm lost"
    - A power leveled cleric screaming, "stop dieing!!!
    Same cleric lets go of aoe heal key and screams, "stop killing me >.<
    - A lvl 55 in bh51 says "I have 100+ sin so please stop telling me what to do." >>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Dies of laughing*

On the 103 note, someone could have bought that account after original owner quit or had it passed down and has no idea how to play PWI...
    fixed

Can you confirm its a 0.05 and not a 0.10? Chinese video made it look like a 0.10....
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Whenever someone in Fcc squad is higher lvl and thinks the low lvl nerfs them.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Last week in Lunar i had this idiot BM:

*First he decides to try and pull the whole cave and gets us all killed

*Next cave he try's to pull the whole cave and dies but a few of us get away in time

*Finally he pulls a bunch of mobs we didn't need to pull at all. I say we never usually pull those mobs cuz at that point i'm rather pissed off at this guy. He says "I guess you have never gone on a *insert major faction name* run before". I said " I don't give a flying F__ about that factions runs". He was the only member of that faction in the run.

*Shakes my head at the BM

I sometimes have the opposite experience. Usually on faction run, there is a cleric, barb, psy, wizzy, archer, someone who can pull. Sometimes i go in random squads, and barbs pull with zeal in lunar b:shocked. First mob i thought, maybe barb needed chi, didn't want others to wait, let that one go. Does it a second time, i ask why he is not pulling? Replies, i take damage when i pull mobs b:sad. In those runs, i usually end up pulling as a squishy bm. But i do not pull the whole valley, just 2~3 sets. Some barbs think they are made out of crystal and are for decoration.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Cleric:

"I don't have res"

"Out of mana"

"What are yazoi?"

"I don't have mana pots"

"My first time ever being in this dungeon :D!"

yeah....I have issues with newbie clerics ~_~
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Idm with new people in dungeons as long as they listen to advices

Oh in BH SOT/Aba

" we need to wine this!! "

ehh-- wine for the first bosses which you only need for BH? Such a waste.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We need a seeker !

Noobs who think you can only do FC with a seeker. :( and then when i pull they stay 100 metres behind and come looking whats happening after my invoke wore off.
  • arkman
    arkman Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We need a seeker !

Noobs who think you can only do FC with a seeker. :( and then when i pull they stay 100 metres behind and come looking whats happening after my invoke wore off.

Adding to that...

"Ew, a caster. I can't bp him/her. Slows down the run"

I swear to God most sins I guess have IQ's as big as their APS
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Brb F.b.i. Lol!
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Res, Res,Res pls. res, Res me. res. >>> I'll res you, but I have to first stabilize the tank. I KNOW you're dead. I see your empty bar of HP, but I'm not going to let the tank die because you wanted to play aggro ping pong. (I sometimes leave chronic aggro thieves dead a little longer though, so that they can't steal aggro...especially if they can't handle the damage.)

Me: Who's main tank?
    Reply: Uh...IDK. Anyone... *Rushes ahead in chaotic fashion.* That's a pain to heal, and I'll normally delegate a tank if that happens.
    ____
    Me: Who's pulling.
    Person X: I am.
    Me: Ok. I'm going to IH stack you, followed by sage vanguard.
    Person X: Ok. (Takes off mid stack, and I get heal aggro.)
    Person X: (Waits to receive stack.)
    Person Y: Runs ahead to pull...with no stack on them, no one knowing that they were going, or what they were doing.

Same Scenario as above, except person x stands there mid stack...and stands, and stands, and doesn't move. (Usually get another to pull if that happens...or do it myself in sections if I'm duoing.)

*ONE SHOT>>> Why didn't you heal me? -_-

Me helping in a bh59 run. "I can tank this instance, please get another healer, to support me.
    Rambo the BM: Ok.
    Mystic needs fb, and joins. BM kicks.
    Me: Why'd you kick him?
    BM: Because we have healer. You are cleric. You cannot tank. You listen to me. We find other tank. You stay back and heal.
    Me: Ok. Let me tell you how this is going to go. It's more beneficial to me to help someone with a fb, than a bh. I offered to help you out of kindness, because you needed a tank and have been looking for some time. Now, you're going to be without a healer and a tank, because I'm going to help that mystic that you just kicked. I'll even take the time to duo it with them if that's what it takes, because I hate disrespect.
    BM: Heh. I tell you, you won't. You stay.
    Me: Drops squad, and invites the mystic. Also invites an archer from that squad who left because he didn't like what happened.
    BM Whispers.): Noob cleric. You suck anyways, and your rez is probably 1.
    Me (Whispers.) Level 100 Celestial Sage cleric that's done with cult, wrote a guide on the forums, and has all skills level 10 or level 11 sage...yeah, I suck. Btw, my rez is level 11 sage.
    I run the whole instance, full run, and when I return, I look at WC, and that BM is still trying to form for a squad.

*What is roar>>>>Level 79 barb.
    *What's ribstrike>>>>High level sin.
    *Subsea is an AOE? >>>>>High level sin.
    *I was level 3 yesterday!!! >>>> 90's person.
    *Hold on. Need to meditate. >>>> High level player.
    *BRB. Dinner.
    *(No one wants to pull because gear sucks.) I start tanking small groups at a time...on my TT90 armored/ TT99 weapon cleric.
    *I love you/You're hot/Hey baby/ Hey Sexy. <3, kisses >>>>>Me: I'm a male player. This is a pixelated female toon. (-_-')
    *Why's you create a female toon? >>>> Because I wanted to.
    *Duel me!!!! >>>> Middle of an instance run...and I'm the cleric.
    *Why you no talk in squad chat? >>>> Because I'm too busy healing.
    *Being told how to heal as a cleric. >>> I know my job. Trust me to do it. Talk to me respectfully. I'm not telling you how to do yours. Trust me to do mines, and let me show you that I can.
    *Sage sucks!!! >>> Works for me.
    * Clerics, and their macros...lazy class!!! >>> Coming from a level 100 barb when I did my group buff macro for opening nirvana. (You'd think a barb would know better.)
    *Me: No chi. Them: Run ahead and die anyway, then wonder why I didn't BB. >>> I did say, no chi.
    *Use Metal Mage mode!!! >>> No, It sucks and inhibits me.

Me...with heal aggro. Squad... Laughs. Me: Kills those mobs...even though I ran to the tank, and the other DD's, and they refused to help. Squad: Laughs. Me: Leaves.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I was getting ready to do an FC on my sin (level 91) and we needed a healer. Nothing else; we had a couple of sins, a bm, and I can't remember the aoe we had, and I was pretty much the tank (my sin's got 2.86 sparked aps, so it's almost imminent that I end up tanking), but we just needed a healer. A mystic joins and this is what she said.

"So yeah...I'm a demon mystic, so fail heals here."

In other words, she was trying to weasel out of healing even though she was the sole healer. I was half tempted to tell the leader to kick them, and I'd switch to my mystic and I'll heal even though I'd been away from game for so long so I probably wouldn't be the best healer, but at least I'd take the role.

Luckily, at that time, my daughter woke up and I needed to tend to her, so I left squad. Had a good excuse even if the timing was bad.

Also for those who say that "BRB" or "AFK" pisses them off--sometimes the BRB is justified and uncontrolled. If my kid wakes up screaming for food, I will, as much as I don't want to (I absolutely HATE starting something only to have to stop in the midst), drop the squad to tend to her. If it's to go afk for a half hour to eat...that's understandable to be pissed about.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    arkman wrote: »
    Adding to that...

"Ew, a caster. I can't bp him/her. Slows down the run"

I swear to God most sins I guess have IQ's as big as their APS

It'd be so nice to hear those words when they need a cleric/mystic for runs, and a veno to amp, debuff, and pull earlier on. Lol. A lot forget how squishy they were in the beginning, and how those same classes that they're ostracizing now were the same ones that were helping them in earlier bh runs, and questing sites...
    I was getting ready to do an FC on my sin (level 91) and we needed a healer. Nothing else; we had a couple of sins, a bm, and I can't remember the aoe we had, and I was pretty much the tank (my sin's got 2.86 sparked aps, so it's almost imminent that I end up tanking), but we just needed a healer. A mystic joins and this is what she said.

"So yeah...I'm a demon mystic, so fail heals here."

In other words, she was trying to weasel out of healing even though she was the sole healer. I was half tempted to tell the leader to kick them, and I'd switch to my mystic and I'll heal even though I'd been away from game for so long so I probably wouldn't be the best healer, but at least I'd take the role.

Luckily, at that time, my daughter woke up and I needed to tend to her, so I left squad. Had a good excuse even if the timing was bad.

Also for those who say that "BRB" or "AFK" pisses them off--sometimes the BRB is justified and uncontrolled. If my kid wakes up screaming for food, I will, as much as I don't want to (I absolutely HATE starting something only to have to stop in the midst), drop the squad to tend to her. If it's to go afk for a half hour to eat...that's understandable to be pissed about.

I agree wholeheartedly. Real life first. Some situations are unavoidable. I've had to afk numerous times, and wasn't even sure for how long. I've told many squads that I'm sorry for it, and to kick me if I take too long, because I'm not sure how long things will take. Situations do arise. It's the ones that leave and want you to hold the spot open for them, especially if its something that can be held off on that irritates me. Those, and the ones that have to leave during long and grueling circumstances...again, this is understandable at times too....though its irritating when this happens on a full delta. Had this happen to me a few times on wave 8, and well....we died since no one knew the person went AFK. Same for wave 3 a few times, and well...for some circumstances, if a person knows that a situation may arise...they shouldn't really try to do certain runs...like delta. Even then though, actual situations do take priority over MMO situations, but yeah...I agree with you. b:victory
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:surrender *invite sin to FF squad* Imma afk ten minutes *I think okay I have to invite two more people we can do this* I invite two more more people after 10 mins the sin is still afk so we go rush up and try to do it without BP btw fail. Then I threaten to kick the sin if we don't get BP and he comes and BPs us then says afk again and I'm like but........ we do a bit more without him and then I'm like *** it kick him and invite a real player :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    World Chat the other day:

"Need healer for bh69 wined"

(I join cause I have Pole for a purple Divine Contract)

Note that other members in squad are between 80-82 including an 82 sin and 82 bm.

Me: "Um who do you think is gunna tank this?"
    After long pause Leader to bm: "XXXX you tanking?"
    Bm "Sure Ill try."

So we run to the turtle and decide to practise to see how they go. I spam IH on Bm - rest of squad - wizzy, 2 sins and archer all aggro ping pong and all die. Just me and bm left standing.

Me: "Guys I dont care about dying cause I lose no xp but we are gunna squad wipe if we try pole and nob....."

Leader leaves and someone invites 100 seeker....... lives happily ever after... (after many deaths cause they all stand too close and get aoe nailed......)

Not sure where the belief came from, that someone in their low 80's could tank 69?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not sure where the belief came from, that someone in their low 80's could tank 69?

The bm sucks or has bad gear. And if you guys really needed a level 100 tank, then you should maybe force yourself to do it without one. Because it's something they should be able to handle. BMs with decent hp/gear and Barbs should have no problems with it. Seekers either, so long as they are allowed to establish aggro first because otherwise it might be difficult to hold it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012

BM Whispers.): Noob cleric. You suck anyways, and your rez is probably 1.

And people like those are why I keep my rez at level 1. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunhan - Sanctuary
    Yunhan - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Using random language which I do not understand.
    At least use English, please! it's an international server anyway.
    b:surrender
    English isn't my primary language. b:surrender
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    The bm sucks or has bad gear. And if you guys really needed a level 100 tank, then you should maybe force yourself to do it without one. Because it's something they should be able to handle. BMs with decent hp/gear and Barbs should have no problems with it. Seekers either, so long as they are allowed to establish aggro first because otherwise it might be difficult to hold it.

Well thats all a bit unfair I think. Most level 80's now arent gunna use good coin on super gear when levelling is so easy and their 80 gear will be superseeded. I also disagree that they 'should have no problem with it' anyway. Even in the old days before power levelling I dont remember anyone level 82 tanking 69. Also we didnt 'need' a 100 seeker - someone had a friend that agreed to do it.
  • Karsonic - Archosaur
    Karsonic - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "LF Tank for BH Metal"
    *random Psychic links R9 Weapon*

I was asking for someone who can tank not DD what the heck why people link their weapon regardless of the role being asked?

r9 psychics can tank bh metal.... seen it done multiple times with 2 of our r9 psys in Arch server....
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well thats all a bit unfair I think. Most level 80's now arent gunna use good coin on super gear when levelling is so easy and their 80 gear will be superseeded. I also disagree that they 'should have no problem with it' anyway. Even in the old days before power levelling I dont remember anyone level 82 tanking 69. Also we didnt 'need' a 100 seeker - someone had a friend that agreed to do it.

No way it is unfair. You don't need super gear to do it. If they do, they are doing it wrong. And they should practice in 69 as it's the best lowbie training dungeon, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • X_Maybelle_x - Heavens Tear
    X_Maybelle_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I took my wiz once to Delta, along with a cleric, 2 bm's, and 2 sins. of course I'm the only constant aoe'er there. It just so happens I died and one of the bm's goes, 'why you die, wiz should not take aggro, don't aggro them' and I'm thinking WTF dude, I'm aoeing and will pull aggro, where are the bm's stuns at?, nope they all go aps on RB Delta b:infuriated
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I took my wiz once to Delta, along with a cleric, 2 bm's, and 2 sins. of course I'm the only constant aoe'er there. It just so happens I died and one of the bm's goes, 'why you die, wiz should not take aggro, don't aggro them' and I'm thinking WTF dude, I'm aoeing and will pull aggro, where are the bm's stuns at?, nope they all go aps on RB Delta b:infuriated

Similar *facepalm* moment was me suggesting to a squishy wizard (3.8k hp? with channeling ornies but +10 R8 weapon) that was living in DB in Delta and kept dieing to 4-5 mobs that maybe they take off their blessing, switch to an O'Malleys, or use a lower dd weapon.

Their response?

Lol, damage doesn't cause aggro. Roar and skills cause aggro.

b:bye
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory