• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When I'm trying to take a screenshot with a mob and I one shot it. ><

b:chuckleYou and me both, Venus- Senpai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Geckofreak You talk like sins have a mind of their own, tho they are pixels. Players with high lvl sins can also have high lvl Cleric, as a main toon.

So I say what annoys me in the game.

Clerics who think that they are best in the whole pwi
    Clerics in squads
    Clerics who show off their chicken wings
    Clerics who put bad items to AH b:laugh
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When your charm dies at the.worst.possible.second causing you and squad to go squish. b:surrender

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    - Dced during WGTM, resulting one of my toon receiving a permanent ban into entering one.b:cry
    - Non-english speaking squad mates, I swear if this happens to me again, I'll answer all in binary code.
    - Wandering world mini-bosses.
    - And in FF : Bishops, runewolf, goons and dead barb/cleric.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • ALcIaMeS - Heavens Tear
    ALcIaMeS - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Geckofreak You talk like sins have a mind of their own, tho they are pixels. Players with high lvl sins can also have high lvl Cleric, as a main toon.

So I say what annoys me in the game.

Clerics who think that they are best in the whole pwi
    Clerics in squads
    Clerics who show off their chicken wings
    Clerics who put bad items to AH b:laugh

lolb:laughb:victory
  • Guse_Akiyama - Heavens Tear
    Guse_Akiyama - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    people who acts like they will help you but kills you once you go out from the safe zoneb:shocked
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Archers and Wizzies kicking the **** outta me in NW
  • WizzTard - Lost City
    WizzTard - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hmmm .. things that annoy me..

• Beggers
    • Stalkers
    • People with crappy gear askin for people to link gear for party invites
    • People who whine about others using pots in PVP
    • People in RPK factions who flip out about getting killed
    • Sins
    • Spammers .. never understood what is so fun about that ...
    • People who rage at/about anything that moves
    • People who inherit OP chars and think they are something special
    • Stupid people
    • Girls who will hit on any guy that is 'rich'
    • Guys who hit on anything that resembles a girl
    • People who have to be the first to have something in game so they will pay outrageous amounts of coin for it .. leaving everyone else to be expected to pay the same

I'm sure there is a lot more but.. meh
  • Rossaria - Sanctuary
    Rossaria - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

When peeps ask me for my help, but when I need any help, they tell me "sorry, it's boring"
    If you need a help with something, it's nice to help back too, not? b:angry

Peeps who only wants APS squads. Seriously, who isn't apstard, cannot join a squad?
    What kind of logic is that?

FCC babies, especially when they tell me "I don't need to be good, I need to lvl" like.. really?

Getting chips as a bh reward every day

Random duel invitations

BH 59, I hate that instance..

Peeps who needs wines for bhs 39+ lol and when they don't want to make a squad of their lvl range (it's much more fun without high lvls)

"no answer=noty" It is so hard to write the answer..
    Or when someone LFM any class and cannot even write back "sorry we are full" or whatever

Laggosaur, scammers and oh.. Duke!

-Sins with g15 or better +10 daggers quitting vana squads because they get agro.
    -Sins not using rib strike...ever...
    -Sins who never subsea.
    -Sins.

this! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. BMs that run into a group of mobs and start to use HF when DDs aren't there yet
    2. Someone using Extreme Poison after Subsea Strike
    3. BM not saying before using HF so nobody sparks
    4. BMs that never/barely use HF on bosses, instead just going afk APSing
    5. Barbs/Archers using that AOE knockback while trying to AOE in the middle of the group
    6. Or Mystics using Thicket/Gale Force on a group of mobs
    7. Sins not knowing what detection level is (Some certain Lv104 Sin on Lost City, starting with "_A"
    8. People not informing newbies of important stuff in instances
    9. Clerics using Blessing of the Purehearted as primary heal, including 9x Clerics
    10. Clerics using BB on AOE sleep/silence bosses
    11. Clerics not using Chromatic Healing Beam. Instead, using Wellspring Surge to heal 1 by 1
    12. Clerics not using Purify when being badly poisoned
    13. People with Lv10 buffs overwriting Lv11 buffs after clearly asking them not to
    14. Or Cleric giving 30m buffs when you have 1h buffs
    15. People not reading squad chat, or going afk all the time during instances
    16. Mystics not using Salvation/healing herbs to support tank
    17. Psychics/Wizards using AOE skills when the tank doesn't have aggro yet
    18. Melee classes using bow on Harpy's in Frost while someone trying to lower them for melee attacks
    19. People claiming HF and BB stacks
    20. People not bringing bows to big room for heads
    21. Barbs/BMs/Seekers that just go stand still waiting for the train or something, while they need to pull/attack boss
    22. Seekers claiming that Heart Shatter also works with auto-attacks
    23. People talking in broken English, or no English at all in squad
    24. People standing all seperated at Dreadindra boss.
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Funny thing; lots of things used to annoy me ... guys bragging about the size of their appendages in fac chat, reckless players yelling at me to rez them at some boss, ignorant players causing squad wipes, players clicking the NPC in the FCC heads room before all the mobs were killed, KS'ers -- I could go on and on, I suppose.

But little by little I've taken steps to eliminate these annoyances. I created my own faction for my alts, and now I can switch to fac chat, not have to see the useless flaming on WC or suffer the indignity of over-sexed adolescents trying to exercise their supposed manhood; I either solo with my veno or multibox instances, so I don't have to put up with clewless, hyper-leveled newbs, and haven't squad-wiped since doing so. I'm also leveling up an APS sin, so I can do my own FCCs.

I don't care for PKing -- the only time I did it I was attacked, beat the heck out my attacker, who promptly QQ'd that I had better gear. No duh, I've been playing since the day Santuary server started, I ought to have decent gear to pass down to alts. But I've no desire to beat up on other players and my ego doesn't need to be fed so I don't do PK (or NW or TW).

The only annoyance I can't control effectively is the hoard of brainless, thoughtless twits that crowd around NPCs and go AFK. But WTH, life is full selfish dorks, so I guess PW is only a reflection thereof. George Carlin once quipped: "Pot is supposed to heighten your personality, but what if you were an a**hole to begin with?" MMOs are the same way, I guess; the relative anonymity of MMOs allows us to express ourselves remarkably, and the twits among us will emerge most brilliantly.

So, very little annoyance these days, just happy doing my own thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When people invite useless sins for Seat and not my archer!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When people invite useless sins for Seat and not my archer!

Archers seem to be the most under appreciated class these days... I also have an archer so I know exactly how you feel... It's probably because sins got Bloodpaint or something like that... b:surrender

Also: Wow my thread is still alive? Well keep it going everyone~! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Blacksmith intermediate skill quest. Tried to craft those Sawtooth blades three times, and only got 1 star items b:sad Three fail attempts that consumed tons of insanely rare/expensive mats b:cry
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Blacksmith intermediate skill quest. Tried to craft those Sawtooth blades three times, and only got 1 star items b:sad Three fail attempts that consumed tons of insanely rare/expensive mats b:cry

A tip: these forums can be very useful. There are many times in PW where you've got to supply items to complete quests or make certain 2-star items to level crafting. Fore warned is fore armed. Consulting quest guides and crafting guides well in advance can assuage much frustration down the road. Checking the AH daily for needed crafting items can make the crafting quests much easier.

This reminds me of another reason I'm ever so happy I started my private faction -- not having to contend with players who cannot or are too lazy to check Class/Crafting/Quest guides, new player guides, PW Wiki, and the PW Database (this is NO hit on Gertha -- been there done that till I learned better). Thomas Hobbs contended life in the state of nature is "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short"; John Wayne put it more succinctly: "Life is tough, tougher if you're stupid." I guess I've just had a gut full of lazy people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Darkette: I read all the guides needed and already know by heart all the mat-supplying mobs and locations, and price curves in the market an so on, but still find this quest kind of exhausting (tailor book was easier to obtain)... Just read on this forum that these particular blades can take 5-6 attempts, so that's another reason to find this a bit annoying, even though I'm quite a patient farmer. But thank you for the response anyway, of course.
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A tip: these forums can be very useful. There are many times in PW where you've got to supply items to complete quests or make certain 2-star items to level crafting. Fore warned is fore armed. Consulting quest guides and crafting guides well in advance can assuage much frustration down the road. Checking the AH daily for needed crafting items can make the crafting quests much easier.

This reminds me of another reason I'm ever so happy I started my private faction -- not having to contend with players who cannot or are too lazy to check Class/Crafting/Quest guides, new player guides, PW Wiki, and the PW Database (this is NO hit on Gertha -- been there done that till I learned better). Thomas Hobbs contended life in the state of nature is "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short"; John Wayne put it more succinctly: "Life is tough, tougher if you're stupid." I guess I've just had a gut full of lazy people.

I still find it amazing how many people brag about not reading the forums at all considering how much good information is here (mixed in with a LOT of nonsense, true)

By the way Darkette, I love your quotes at the end of your posts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    1. BMs that run into a group of mobs and start to use HF when DDs aren't there yet
    2. BM not saying before using HF so nobody sparks
    3. BMs that never/barely use HF on bosses, instead just going afk APSing
    4. People claiming HF and BB stacks

Not sure what instances you are thinking of or doing. At the 100+, things are standard, stun+hf usually. Doing a pull in lunar, barb does the pull, bm does stun, dd get their heavy hitting skill out as hf is unleashes. I only call out hf's when i am dd'ing inside primal fear or there are two~three bms in squad and they hf when i do for no reason.

If i tank bosses, i only hf when my genie allows. Rest of the time i am perma sparked, that is ever 4~5 sparks.

MSS+BB might stack, different icon buffs, not sure what you mean by hf and bb? HF is damage amp, bb is damage reduction. MSS is also damage reduction.
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Those silly birds that fly around Tusk Town (not the Firefoxes--the ones for
    decoration only). They startle the heck out of me all the time.

The bzzz/click/clicking sound some npc near the lowest level crazy
    stone person makes. Haven't heard it in a while since I'm done with
    that cs npc, but it used to annoy the heck out of me.

When someone sends a chat message--that sudden signal alarm
    startles the heck out of me.

Fireworks. They (you guessed it) startle the heck out of me.

I'm surprised I have any heck left.
  • nioooooo
    nioooooo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    wow most is said but i didnt see this:

its annoying when someone meditates in afk somewhere . especially near ah's. that sound is annoying and i cant be arsed to turn off effects volume all the time.
  • Irda - Raging Tide
    Irda - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Facing increase magic resistance mobs playing as a wiz or psy.
    Why the increase physical defense mobs only receive the half of the physical damage and the increase magic resistance ones only receive a 10% or less magical damage? Is not fair.
  • Je////y - Archosaur
    Je////y - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    does disconnection's every 10-30 seconds after logging in count? ik that annoys me b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Players who call Psychics "Phy".
    >b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Absinda - Sanctuary
    Absinda - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. Fat old women and 12-year-old girls who select in-game names that include the word "sexy" or any spelling variant thereof
    2. Teenaged boys who can't resist selecting a screen name that includes the letters " F C K " or variants thereof
    3. Men/boys who get you in private chat and immediately begin describing in detail the size of their appendages
    4. Faction members who cannot begin or end a sentence that doesn't include a word that begins with F and ends in K
    5. Newbs and not-so-newbs that refuse to use Google
    6. People crowding around NPCs and going AFK
    7. Thieves, beggars, and scammers
    8. Cash-shopped R9's who grief others for not wanting to PK
    9. Horns
    10. Any player who thinks it's funny when they die
    11. Players with great fashion and really crappy gear
    12. Hyper leveled newbs who get on the forums and act all smug
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not sure what instances you are thinking of or doing. At the 100+, things are standard, stun+hf usually. Doing a pull in lunar, barb does the pull, bm does stun, dd get their heavy hitting skill out as hf is unleashes. I only call out hf's when i am dd'ing inside primal fear or there are two~three bms in squad and they hf when i do for no reason.

If i tank bosses, i only hf when my genie allows. Rest of the time i am perma sparked, that is ever 4~5 sparks.

MSS+BB might stack, different icon buffs, not sure what you mean by hf and bb? HF is damage amp, bb is damage reduction. MSS is also damage reduction.

That was not instance related, I was just speaking in general.
    I still see so many 100+ BMs not using HF when DDs spark, or not stunning properly.
    Not all Barbs want to pull, sometimes they just stand there doing nothing, waiting for someone else to pull, or they simple run to mobs 1 by 1.

I wasn't talking about MSS though. What I meant was that people claiming that 2x HF stacks, so according to their theory, you'd have a 200% damage amp,
    and with 2x BB you would have a 50% damage reduction. Which is not true ofcourse.

And by MSS you mean Myriad Sword Stance? That's not a damage reduction.
    Damage reduction is when you take less damage, whereas MSS reduces the physical and magical attack of the target, but the damage you receive is not reduced.
  • _DarkThorn_ - Harshlands
    _DarkThorn_ - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    what i hate! Last night i log off game for night when i log in some noob who been pm me all night long till i log in just QQ to bout pk ITS PK SERVER!! some people are so dam nabs go play pac-man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When someone decides to be a ***** and steal your kills and QQs when you kill them and take their **** (They where red named hhahahahahha)

Btw, im selling 95 dice cards things <.<
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • PrinceRL - Dreamweaver
    PrinceRL - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    PPl who beg for free fc big room...
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    People who QQ when u solo free FC for them, take a sin help you through bad-experiencing parts and then they tell they get too less exp
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    People who give you coins after you tell them no or to stop.
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)