Things that annoy you in-game...

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    People yelling me to go pull when last boss is still being killed.

If someone screws up at the end and I'm pulling, would you like it then huh?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    People who call me by what my class is instead of actually using my name.
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Beggars! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    People who call me by what my class is instead of actually using my name.

This. Oh god this.

I. Hate. This.

"Hey cleric, come here."
    "Cleric, res!"
    "Barb, pull."
    "Cleric/barb buff!"
    "Sin, BP."
    etc, etc, etc.

This normally comes with the people that will command you to do things. b:angry
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Alkrivar - Sanctuary
    Alkrivar - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ^that, sometimes, but im usually patient.

This has probably been said before:

1: FCC Powerlevellers: My patience is thin with these, if you know your class, played one before and know what you are doing, fair game, but if you don't know what you are doing and you're 80+ My advice is learn squad roles, go back and do old instances, learn the roles, learn the skills you need. How to use them. practice your class. THEN FCC when you feel you are confident enough to do a squad run.

I waited til 82 to get my first run, under the guidance of a friend who is a sin that can solo it. He gave me a guided tour, for a first timer it can be hard to remember what to do at each boss, but we did it differently as he explained what to do, sure it took time, but I learned the general pulls and do's for each boss.

But... my REAL first run yesterday had me, a cleric who knew what happens, another cleric who just assumed you bb everything and didn't know anything about the class, questioned everything) and three DD's who quit for their own reasons on the third boss.

Even I made mistakes on some pulls, but I tried, i learned something for future runs.

But the cleric won't, because half the time she was lazy, as the good one struggled with the fails. by the bishop boss, we had to get in a mystic, who turned out not knowing what to do and stoning. That failed, as i struggled to both tank the boss, and hit the bishops with the BM.

whoops, turned into a rant, so uhh, yeah. FCC powelevellers who don't do their homework or practice are the other annoyance.

2: People who join a faction, but never contribute anything. I'm lax in what i aspire my faction to do. I try encourage people to talk, but few do. Though most are offline for weeks. It might be the season, but running a faction can be hard, even if you have had experience before.
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Being expected to FC. I will FC when my Quest log is empty.

People that would rather solo a BHs than help with Cultivation or Quest Bosses.

Those who think your FB is an BH start clearing before you get there so you miss all of your quest mobs.

Having to join bad factions and bail because the faction dies and all the good factions have a level requirement. I do not want to FC just so I can be high enough to get decent help and miss out on rep from some quests that have level cut offs.

Those who talk trash at me for not having 3 str and 2 dex per level for an all path BM and for using Phy Shards in my gear. >.> Kind of hard for a non-FCer to quest without Vit and I like the regeneration rate that come with it and having an insane amount of physical resistance. If I have the gear those "elitist" are harping me about, I would restat all of my vit to dex. However, I am 74 and now isn't the time for that and I am fine with lower dex/out of date fists.

Fighting something difficult and disconnecting. Then find my self dead when I re-log... Happens a lot to my wizard....

DD classes in squad that die and go straight back to town when there is an alert and alive cleric in party trying to revive them. It happens more than you think.

Lack of sort button on the account stash.

Using wine in the Valley of Disaster... The dungeon isn't that bad.

Not using wine in the Wraithgate.... That is a hard dungeon.

Leading the party in Secret Frostcover Grounds... a.@ I can't be the only one that gets lost in there...

Leveling an alt and not having holy path.

...I could go on.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    There are only a few spots outside of instances where the mobs are all melee and packed tightly enough for good vortex grinding. I won't name them cuz their busy enough as it is. Most of the time I go there a sin is already on the spot. Sins have the worst aoes why do they need those spots. They can go anywhere but only a few spots are worth vortexing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Green_john - Lost City
    Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm new and I have register 1 month ago
    But I just have dowload the game and create a perso yesterday

BUT My perso is not on the database of the website and I cannot have zen and DQ :/
    And I cannot create a new post on the forum

Thanks all :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm new and I have register 1 month ago
    But I just have dowload the game and create a perso yesterday

BUT My perso is not on the database of the website and I cannot have zen and DQ :/
    And I cannot create a new post on the forum

Thanks all :)

I think it takes a few hours to update your character on the wesbite after you hit level 10. Give it a day, I'd say. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Green_john - Lost City
    Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had up 20 hours ago (I do not know hours in usa)
    Somethings have appear like icon of Warrior with my level or windows for the trade of DQ
    But I cannot purchase zen or create a forum for example :(
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well cant say anything annoys me now, thanks to my new faction. I just turn off wc, and read faction chat.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    People who forget the players behind screen are people too and have feelings.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Alkrivar - Sanctuary
    Alkrivar - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ^Too true.

It's a game, its not life or death, so players need to relax when one slips up just once in a while.

So hostility without sense annoys me. I don't like powerlevellers who don't know their class, but I don't go shun them or insult them. I advise them, if they insult me or whatnot back. It never happened.

But if you get someone who slips up after detailed help or backtalks you fr helping, all rights to be angry, but i never take it so serious and yell at people.
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I wholeheartedly agree, but this is the mentality of those who tend to be older gamers, or younger players that are actually mature for their age. Unfortunately, I have found PWI's playerbase tends to lack maturity. Not all, but most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    1. People who leave message in my catshop... I won't be selling that ocean orb for 25 mil anytime soon.
    2. People who socialize with my female cleric... If I play my cards right (or at all) I can pretty sure my female cleric can supply my r9 archer with everything he needs.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    2. People who socialize with my female cleric... If I play my cards right (or at all) I can pretty sure my female cleric can supply my r9 archer with everything he needs.

LOL

Also things that annoy me. Sins that stealth in pk 1 v1, attack you, then restealth after they fail to kill you.

Things that i find incredibly hilarious. Sins that do this then QQ about use of detection potionsb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    - PVPers on PVE servers who look down on PVErs for not wanting to PVP... on a PVE server. And yes, that includes NW. I've done it, I didn't enjoy it, I skip it now. So? More power/space to everyone who does enjoy it, so I really don't understand the mentality.

- Players in general who try to dictate to others how the game must be played a certain way. Giving help and pointers and guides is all good and fine - and welcome, in most cases - but if someone's happy grinding DQ points all day in some remote corner of the map, who are we ( as a community ) to tell them they're fail/wasting their time?

- Players who constantly try to trump another player's achievements or intentionally try to put others down:

"Oh, grats on your _____ +3, but mine is SO MUCH BETTER!" *links ____+10*

This annoys me to no end. For some, +3/+4/+5/(gear)/soloing something is an achievment. There's absolutely no reason to put someone who is happy about something down unless you're a complete and utter jackass.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Agreeing with you. b:pleased

This IS a game, that fact never stopped to be a real thing or anything. b:sad

What i am trying to say is:

People needs to calm the **** down god ******. b:angry

There XD.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Wizards who leave squad in FWS and PK your squad just because they werent able to get Shadowskull vile down..

• Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    People who start to rage when you kick them out of squad to invite the replacement when they, you and the squad agrees they cannot solo a pavillion for example.

" I was leaving u are gonna regret this for kicking me QQQQQQQQ "
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The fact that there is no in-party voice chat. That annoys me.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The fact that there is no in-party voice chat. That annoys me.

I disagree, I would hate in game voice chat.

It would promote people being kicked from parties for "not having a mic" and I myself would not be able to find squads due to mine being broken.

Things that annoy me however. Low level pervs randomly pming youb:shutupb:shockedb:surrender
    Happening way too much now, people you never have seen before pming you pervy things and acting like they know you. I was being spammed randomly by a guy whose name ended in "NUTTS" today, didnt bother to remember the rest. He was never around me and they were not in response to world chats. When I did spot the toon eventually walking around, it was a lv 30 with no named gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    It's so hard to find a good looking fashion for a barb.

• Quasee - Dreamweaver
    Quasee - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hate slow players, they ask to help them with boss and when i port there it takes them 20 mins to arrive
    and i hate to fly somewhere just to res somebody, if u suck so much that u keep dying then buy guardian scrolls or learn to play. 99% of the time its not worth ressing
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    I hate slow players, they ask to help them with boss and when i port there it takes them 20 mins to arrive
    and i hate to fly somewhere just to res somebody, if u suck so much that u keep dying then buy guardian scrolls or learn to play. 99% of the time its not worth ressing

This sort of attitude is what makes me annoyed.

Have you ever thought why it takes so long to come at the boss location? Where are these players? Do they have all waypoints activated? Are they poor? Do they have to fly with a slow flyer? Sure it is annoying if people make it slow though they could be faster but I always like to consider other reasons for slowness first. Do not help if you cannot wait. I tend to multiclient all the time and while I wait for someone I can play on the other client.

What comes to flying to res someone... WHY you do it if it annoys you so much? b:sweat

• Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *knock knock knock* buffplz
    *knock knock knock* can u buff me pls

GRAMMAR AND ETIQUETTE!b:angry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If I am killing some kind of mob and I hear knock knock knock for a squad invite, without so much as a "hi, would you want to squad? I'm killing those too" before the invite, or something to that effect.

I ignore blindsided squad invites. Funny though, I will get whispers after I decline, most recent went like this

"I need"
    "U help me"
    "Hello???????"
    "Why u no answer me??????"
    "U there????????????"
    "HELLO????????????????"

First of all they were normal Morai mobs, and easy to kill, and only required 10 for my quest. If they player wanted my help, they should have asked nicely for help, before annoying me with knocking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Squad invite spammers. I don't want to squad up for 10 mobs, sorry.

Or like yesterday. I was making a missive squad, we were waiting for our last person. Some noob spams me 10 squad invites in 30 seconds, however the **** he even did that.
    Funnily it also was a pretty known scammer on our server, so yea, go shove your buffs somewhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SwiiftArk - Sanctuary
    SwiiftArk - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Duke <_< We need to get rid of him sometime

Nubs even as low as like 50 openly world chatting that they're buying FCC Powerlevel

Clerics that can't heal

People that don't listen, like trying to pull an AoE boss and telling all the mag classes to move back and they just stand there (Rankar for example). If they keep doing this I usually just pull the boss over to them and get them killed for being idiots, unless it's the Cleric if we only have one.

When I'm trying to get people for a BH in the centre of Archo and and I see about 4 or 5 different people all spamming chat with "Sin needs BH51!" "Seeker needs BH51!" "Mystic needs BH51!" Damn, just party one another.

And kind of like the above, people world chatting that they're buying something repeatedly even when there's someone else DIRECTLY in world chat too selling exactly what they need but refuse. Why? I have no idea.
  • Von_Skyler - Archosaur
    Von_Skyler - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It might have been said already, but it ticks me off when people think as a psy it's my main job to keep them healed in FB's b:scorn
    New Siggy, yay~