FC Glitch Update

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I would have to say the reason people are keeping this thread alive is for an example to forum visiters. If you don't like the thread just stay out of it unless like I said before your looking for easy ways to up your post count instead of making meaningful useful posts in other threads instead of posting in this one. I will not argue with you over it any further since it would put this thread under risk of being locked. Good day to you sir.b:bye

Making new people go away from the game will just result in making the game close sooner -- it WON'T help improving PWE for sure.
    Thank you for ruining the game for those unlike you that doesn't give a o,o about those 105 nabs.

There's a reason why people stop complaining after a while,its when they realize that things won't change and what's done its done,those who keep whining either didn't realize it yet or are simple...whiners.

Yeah let's bump all the threads about Rank Sale / Sins are OP / Dure Rose Glitch / aps aps aps /etc etc let's fill the first 10 pages of senseless threads.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    its pwe's fault that its still here if they had fixed things like they should have no complaints would be needed but they continue to ignore the player base i really do think the first ten pages needs to be filled with whats wrong and needs fixen. what would u rather have as the first ten pages talkes about whos names silly? posts forever asking for new fashion or other **** your sir have no buisness playing this game or talking about it if your gunna come onhere and be all like you have no right to complain about messed up **** they cheated they got away with it but guess what no one gunna let it go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    +1 to be cool in bumping a dead thread.

only reason you think its cool is because you cheated to get where you are
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2012

She explained more than one time how you can get about 17M exp daily without even touching FCC.

Really you sound like a jelly kid. b:shutup

And you won't get PWE to give you more attention if you bump up dead topics.

Goon-glitch its a closed case,what part of closed.case you don't get?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    >b:tired
    not really. just wanted another +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    yea she explained how she gets 17 mil exp or whatever and theres countless other threads saying shes wrong plus shes a archer secondly no one is satisfied therefore it is not case closed as you so dimwittedly say if it was closed this thread would die all by itself with lil to no help from you pwe messed up they dont get to sweep it under the rug period this thread will not go anywhere and im sure it will be replaced if it ever gets closed
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Same server; saw her wc'ing for those green FF gears. Love how people jump to conclusions because they fail at figuring things out.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Cimon's sig LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLL balance the classes LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. What do you think this is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I thought HL had more intelligent people in it. I guess not.
    She explained more than one time how you can get about 17M exp daily without even touching FCC.

Really you sound like a jelly kid. b:shutup

And you won't get PWE to give you more attention if you bump up dead topics.

Goon-glitch its a closed case,what part of closed.case you don't get?
    He's another person pissing in the gene pool who's too lazy to get to 105 himself legitimately and so QQs about others success.b:chuckle
    yea she explained how she gets 17 mil exp or whatever and theres countless other threads saying shes wrong plus shes a archer secondly no one is satisfied therefore it is not case closed as you so dimwittedly say if it was closed this thread would die all by itself with lil to no help from you pwe messed up they dont get to sweep it under the rug period this thread will not go anywhere and im sure it will be replaced if it ever gets closed
    Please show me these countless threads where someone disproved me leveling how I did. I even showed you my hidden youtube video of how I SOLO PV as an ARCHER do that twice and you're already at 9mil exp a day. Please use those few braincells you have left to try a feasible comeback this time.
    thumbs wrote: »
    Same server; saw her wc'ing for those green FF gears. Love how people jump to conclusions because they fail at figuring things out.
    ^
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012

You do know there were people that got to 105 BEFORE the glitch was ever discovered. But you seem to just have a problem with some people as all I ever see you posting anymore is attacks on people based on your ASSUMPTIONS of who they are and what they have done. Stop judging, you are bad at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    there were people that got to 105 BEFORE the glitch was ever discovered.

Debatable. Very likely the glitch was just known by very few.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
    edited June 2012
    Debatable. Very likely the glitch was just known by very few.

debatable yes, however I know several people that used oracles to get to 105 on my server. They spent a few billion (maybe hundreds of billions lol) on them and took them about 2 months I think but they got to 105 that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    debatable yes, however I know several people that used oracles to get to 105 on my server. They spent a few billion (maybe hundreds of billions lol) on them and took them about 2 months I think but they got to 105 that way.

I find it weird how, Oracles have been out for so long, and yet nobody on older servers became 105 in this method you're describing. I could have sworn up and down Kitamura was the first person on our version of the game to hit 105, and he used FCC. (And according to him, didn't use the glitch to begin with.)

I find it difficult to believe people could get 105 in two months on Oracles alone. If this were true, people would have already abused the hell out of it, and we would have had 105's long before the RT expansion.

However, there were no 105's before RT. Kitamura, an APS assassin, was the first.

The bottom line for a good deal of people posting on the dead thread, is that people should have never handed endgame on a silver platter to begin with. Doing anything to that effect will undoubtably begin the long and painful road to a suffering playerbase, and a dying game.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
    edited June 2012
    I find it weird how, Oracles have been out for so long, and yet nobody on older servers became 105 in this method you're describing. I could have sworn up and down Kitamura was the first person on our version of the game to hit 105, and he used FCC. (And according to him, didn't use the glitch to begin with.)

I find it difficult to believe people could get 105 in two months on Oracles alone. If this were true, people would have already abused the hell out of it, and we would have had 105's long before the RT expansion.

However, there were no 105's before RT. Kitamura, an APS assassin, was the first.

The bottom line for a good deal of people posting on the dead thread, is that people should have never handed endgame on a silver platter to begin with. Doing anything to that effect will undoubtably begin the long and painful road to a suffering playerbase, and a dying game.

There is a guide on the forums that tells you exactly how many oracles it takes to get from 100 to 105. And it's well several years old. The reason few people do it is BECAUSE IT COSTS BILLIONS IN COIN or did you miss that in my first post. As for who was first, well PWI says one thing some other people say other things I could careless. Oh and oracles out for sooo long, might want to review when they came out and were easy to get, without packs oracles are not easy to get and pack sales weren't all that common until FC became lvling and not farming mats for FC gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There is a guide on the forums that tells you exactly how many oracles it takes to get from 100 to 105. And it's well several years old. The reason few people do it is BECAUSE IT COSTS BILLIONS IN COIN or did you miss that in my first post. As for who was first, well PWI says one thing some other people say other things I could careless. Oh and oracles out for sooo long, might want to review when they came out and were easy to get, without packs oracles are not easy to get and pack sales weren't all that common until FC became lvling and not farming mats for FC gear.

I like this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012

Is this the guide you were talking about http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1176031 ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    edited June 2012
    Is this the guide you were talking about http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1176031 ?

Yeah that's one and hey I didn't even realize that Kitamura did it lol, been awhile since I had seen it. I also like to not the he names a friend of his in there that used this method to lvl and that was why he made the guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2012

She had a point---there's a reason why nobody had hit 105 before goons, and it was simply because the staff at the time didn't WANT people powerleveling to 100. Oracles were expensive to discourage it.
    No need to be so d@mn volatile. No wonder people can't take anybody from your server seriously---it's like all you ever do is berate other people. Are all of you from RT giant @ssholes or is it just you?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Yeah that's one and hey I didn't even realize that Kitamura did it lol, been awhile since I had seen it. I also like to not the he names a friend of his in there that used this method to lvl and that was why he made the guide.

Wasnt exactly hard to find all i did was type number of oracles to lvl to 105 into google
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    bump so the new players can know this before they decide to play.
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012

he glitched frost to level. he was the first one to discover it on Lost City. then GM's celebrated him so much for leveling up "honestly".
    there was a mage that got legit 104 from fishes, WQ, and GV and so on. he leveled 103 ish before frost was changed to the exp mess it is now. Elayne from LC. he is the only legit person to lvl no frost no hyper no bh no oracles just pure hard work and no life. kitamura aka fierydevil was also one of the first veno hackers of HH.
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    bump so the new players can know this before they decide to play.

Know what, that ppl glitched to 105? What is this gonna bring? So what if there was a way to level faster that ppl abused without any consequences cuz they QQ'ed massively when they got banned so that PWI would drop all the bans. The only thing that new players need to know is that the whole "Level now, learn to play later" is fail and that they must learn how to play now.

Goons are now an old story so please move on.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012

b:laugh name one LEGIT 105 on RT Server
    She had a point---there's a reason why nobody had hit 105 before goons, and it was simply because the staff at the time didn't WANT people powerleveling to 100. Oracles were expensive to discourage it.
    No need to be so d@mn volatile. No wonder people can't take anybody from your server seriously---it's like all you ever do is berate other people. Are all of you from RT giant @ssholes or is it just you?

Not all of us are giant aholes... just a large majority coming from a certain factionb:bye
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I dont think this is valid evidence to proof she is clean of goonz, plenty of merchants selling those exp blessings. (There is no proof on the other side also b:chuckle )
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The bump is too strong!
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    While I wholly agree with most your statements, non of the suggestions I made based on my own and the community's opinions needs China's approval or help. I've been a part of the player base for almost 3 years and been a mod for nearly two, so I'm well aware of the company's (in)capabilities in regards to China.

Only time will tell but I hope we'll see some changes soon enough. I'm going to at least do my best so that they don't forget my suggestions, or to implant them.

Funny how PWE or any mod hasn't acknowledged this for so long. What's the hold up, aye? Ah, right... The 7 1/2 month timer for PWE to canoe via the ocean back and forth hasn't completed yet, lol.

I also think it's comical that for the last ~2 months, there has been a valid thread open on the forums about an existing clone of the goon glitch, but on the bishop boss. Frankie stated that he was sorry about the goon glitch, and will work to assure another glitch doesn't come to light, like the goon glitch. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news sir, but I believe a glitch has been available almost instantly since that original statement from you, and nothing has been done by you nor you're company.

Oh, and I love a good poke. We go eight deep, buddies. Seven is not deep enough, and nine will cause you to be lost at sea. Eight deep or sixteen (eight on top of each other - two per).
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I dont think this is valid evidence to proof she is clean of goonz, plenty of merchants selling those exp blessings. (There is no proof on the other side also b:chuckle )

What does it matter? You nabs think that the goon glitch was some magical easy street that didn't take time, skill, equips, etc. Either way; they paid for the levels. QQ about goon glitch is so overblown, idiotic, ignorant, and non stopping. If it ruined the game for you: wth are you still doing here? Any serious game wrecker they put a stop to within a few days. QQ about the massive amount of XP from Morai now.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What does it matter? You nabs think that the goon glitch was some magical easy street that didn't take time, skill, equips, etc. Either way; they paid for the levels. QQ about goon glitch is so overblown, idiotic, ignorant, and non stopping. If it ruined the game for you: wth are you still doing here? Any serious game wrecker they put a stop to within a few days. QQ about the massive amount of XP from Morai now.

So you jump to a conclusion because you saw her wc for ff gears b:chuckleb:bye
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So you jump to a conclusion because you saw her wc for ff gears b:chuckleb:bye

Well how much more evidence do I need to provide? I still was 104 AFTER the goon exp nerf, I never got the 48 hour vacation, I listed what dailies I did for 17mil exp a day (sometimes I got more to make up for the .5). Hell I even showed a video of me soloing PV in February in 8 minutes for ~4.5mil exp and I ran those twice a day. Sorry I didn't screenshot and video record me doing every little thing I did 24/7. I have nothing to hide. If you're going to insist I gooned fine. At this point I don't even care anymore this will be the last time I reply about it. People will always be insistent against someones success. O and look I bumped your precious thread for you.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited June 2012
    b:laugh name one LEGIT 105 on RT Server

I can no more name 1 person legit then you can say that everyone of them glitched for sure. Why? Because there is no way (for us) to know that and I don't care. People constantly going "QQ shutup glitcher QQ" is getting old and I was merely pointing out that there were ways to do it other than glitching FC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.