Very UNFAIR rules for Magic Classes

Options

Comments

• Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The fastest squads don't WC for their people, their factions and friends lists are filled with people to ask.

I'm pretty sure any top end TW faction has more than 5 R9 +12 casters. Heck most active TW factions probably got at least that many.

This whole fiasco reminds me of the time they fixed CC. On one side, there were the BMs who QQed that they were now useless in PvP, on the other there was everyone not BM or sin gloating about how they successfully nerfed sins. This thing is no different: casters are complaining about fixing a glitch, everyone else is happy a glitch was fixed.

Personally, I belong to the latter group. It's good to see them fix things, even if they are "good" things. Being that I'm a merchant and not a farmer, I don't really give a tickle about the whole Rapture/Uncanny market or who's able to make the most coins by farming. In fact, I got ridiculous profits from selling packs this 2x, which is probably due to bored farmers spending more and the competition being too busy farming Nirvana to actively compete or simply disregarding profits due to Nirvana being better for coin/time.

Most of my fastest squads are on my Friendlist but those are mostly casters and they got there because of WCs. I haven't had the opportunity to have that many melee willing to take me or do more runs with me. The gear I have at the moment is only useful in casters.

I had mix feelings about this glitch. I was glad that they actually moved fast enough to fix it but I was upset that now my runs are limited.

Like a couple of people have been saying in this tread if any of you (not the person I quoted) had taken the time to read some of the posts instead of only the OPs; Caster Nirvana should never had existed. The devs knew there was a balance problem and gave casters this as a way to appease us. It failed because we look at the profit of other classes and feel we should get equal. It's may seem a bit childish but this is a game; if we can explain how unfair it is then maybe we can poke at the devs to do something. b:chuckle

Yes the drop rate in Casters are higher but the chances of always having a good run is the same as Normal. The only difference is that it's limited. After our last talisman is used up we can't try again or if something else comes up, when we come back the talisman is gone because the 24 hours are up.

Take away Caster Nirvana and the Talisman. Make a Nirvana instance where everyone is welcomed. Throw in some Physical Immune or/and Magic Immune Some runs will be faster and some slower. Doesn't matter what you are, caster or melee, you going to need each other.

Or make an Instance where you have to choose which version you want. One with physical immune bosses and the other with magic immune. Same key with maybe some type of limit it on it.

And to all the trolls: Thanks for bumping this thread b:thanks
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The fastest squads don't WC for their people, their factions and friends lists are filled with people to ask.

I'm pretty sure any top end TW faction has more than 5 R9 +12 casters. Heck most active TW factions probably got at least that many.

This whole fiasco reminds me of the time they fixed CC. On one side, there were the BMs who QQed that they were now useless in PvP, on the other there was everyone not BM or sin gloating about how they successfully nerfed sins. This thing is no different: casters are complaining about fixing a glitch, everyone else is happy a glitch was fixed.

Personally, I belong to the latter group. It's good to see them fix things, even if they are "good" things. Being that I'm a merchant and not a farmer, I don't really give a tickle about the whole Rapture/Uncanny market or who's able to make the most coins by farming. In fact, I got ridiculous profits from selling packs this 2x, which is probably due to bored farmers spending more and the competition being too busy farming Nirvana to actively compete or simply disregarding profits due to Nirvana being better for coin/time.
    I'm in one of the top end Guilds in my Server, and most of the caster in here prefer to farm on their sin/bm over their casters. Even during the 2x where you could glitch.
    I'd also rather farm on aps char (if all I want is coin) since all I have to do is spark, auto attack, 10 sec later, spark auto attack. I'm mostly asking for them to implement a mechanic similar to normal NV for caster, since caster is what I did to easy boredom. DD/healing is far more complicated than sparking and autoattacking, with the occasional subsea/heaven's flame/genie skill. Also, bosses in reg NV hit less than bosses in caster, on my ep, for some reason so I say the difficulty is about equal in the instances already. Only difference is the hp on the bosses.
    If people are complaining about casters having potential to make more money, why not make it so bosses are immune to auto-attacks. That way everyone, not just caster classes, can go into this type of NV. This will also help include seekers and archer which are usually excluded from NV.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Make some boss in normal nirv with immu phsycical dmg. Then all caster are welcome..

While you are at it make some bosses in caster nirvy magic immune. Why should we have to take you on our runs if we can't go on yours?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    While you are at it make some bosses in caster nirvy magic immune. Why should we have to take you on our runs if we can't go on yours?
    No. You din't get it. OP wants remove caster nirvana completely and make in regular nirvana some physical immune bosses. I fully support this idea. Finally it would be same opportunities for every class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It wouldn't change much. Elemental damage apoth / condensed thorn / buff **** wizzy / bm & archer fire skill / poison fang ................................
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No. You din't get it. OP wants remove caster nirvana completely and make in regular nirvana some physical immune bosses. I fully support this idea. Finally it would be same opportunities for every class.

Do I have to point out the person I quoted talked about normal nirvy only? There was no mention of the combining of the 2 runs.

My point if I have to take casters on my runs, I want to have a fair chance to go on their runs also. That sounds like equality to me.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

wouldn't bother me a bit. my herc and a mystic's pet could handle that just fine.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It wouldn't change much. Elemental damage apoth / condensed thorn / buff **** wizzy / bm & archer fire skill / poison fang ................................

Sure but it would take 100x time than invited some casters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey stop crying if you hate it so much then go make an APS character.

hey I'm not stupid like you, to waste my time on lvling many chars, I wanna have one char and I wanna enjoy it. And i'm not gonna make an Army ...
    So plz b:shutup
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey stop crying if you hate it so much then go make an APS character.

FARM CHAR.

Hmm, i like the idea of adding 2 or 3 immune to phys dmg bosses. Its like the boss that buffs, makes it kinda required to have a veno in squad( or weapons with purge skills ) - and if that happens, ofcourse, Caster nirvana should be removed.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FARM CHAR.

Hmm, i like the idea of adding 2 or 3 immune to phys dmg bosses. Its like the boss that buffs, makes it kinda required to have a veno in squad( or weapons with purge skills ) - and if that happens, ofcourse, Caster nirvana should be removed.

sage veno/barbs are already doing 5aps runs, you just gotta get your sage skills and find a squad to do regular runs with - so it's not like they are left out on the streets.

The idea of mixing bosses will never work because the dmg output of aps classes is 10times higher than casters. If this game actually had a functional pve, then sure you could make instances for all classes - as it stands, they've ***** it up so bad they won't ever manage to balance out pve to the point all classes can do a run and be equally important.

It's not like pwi isn't copying every possible game out there, so if they've decided to steal ideas, they might as well steal them properly.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    sage veno/barbs are already doing 5aps runs, you just gotta get your sage skills and find a squad to do regular runs with - so it's not like they are left out on the streets.

The idea of mixing bosses will never work because the dmg output of aps classes is 10times higher than casters. If this game actually had a functional pve, then sure you could make instances for all classes - as it stands, they've ***** it up so bad they won't ever manage to balance out pve to the point all classes can do a run and be equally important.

It's not like pwi isn't copying every possible game out there, so if they've decided to steal ideas, they might as well steal them properly.

AGREEEEEE b:victory
    for victory Mags, lets get what we want. b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Options

agree.

Adapt To Survive...
  • $now - Dreamweaver
    $now - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yea especially when I see in WC looking for nirvana run 4.0+ APS. Nowadays is every1 +100lv. at least 4APS.

I'm 101 and not to 4aps yet; srry my fully FTP champ doesn't meet your standards. Funny though, I can PvP equally to r8's and all the FC baby r9's that don't play their classes properly b:victory
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i been to a caster runs that took something like 10mins... 10min per run and u can do around 40 casters a day...this is like doing 80 normal nirvanas... I dunno how this doesnt kill the nirvana economy. With the glitch fixed im pretty sure RT nirvana economy didnt fall too much.
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i been to a caster runs that took something like 10mins... 10min per run and u can do around 40 casters a day...this is like doing 80 normal nirvanas... I dunno how this doesnt kill the nirvana economy. With the glitch fixed im pretty sure RT nirvana economy didnt fall too much.

Cause that sometimes, u were doing nirvana with a r9 psy :P and some other r9 +12 wizis ;) so...

for concenring about the economic issues, i would say, WHY WE MUST SUFFER FOR YA TO EARN MORE???? So plz b:shutup

The price will fall down? You wanna all caster classes pay u money to be richer or what? :P

Pwi must limit both kinda nirvana, or NONE !!!!! all are equal and MUST have the right to enjoy the game.

Shadow, try once and take some tt99 or low refine r8 peoples in your squad, then u will see the real TIME FOR CASTER NIRVANA ;P
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cause that sometimes, u were doing nirvana with a r9 psy :P and some other r9 +12 wizis ;) so...

for concenring about the economic issues, i would say, WHY WE MUST SUFFER FOR YA TO EARN MORE???? So plz b:shutup

The price will fall down? You wanna all caster classes pay u money to be richer or what? :P

Pwi must limit both kinda nirvana, or NONE !!!!! all are equal and MUST have the right to enjoy the game.

Shadow, try once and take a some tt99 or low refine r8 peoples in your squad, then u will see the real TIME FOR CASTER NIRVANA ;P

You should do that in normal nirvana too. With normal APS ppl and no OP gears. But we all know you wont cuz you're gonna lose your argument and we dont want that to happen right ?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmm actually I do, I'm not that mean :D , i just ask them to be r8, but i dont care about +1 refine or +12, i just take them.
    cause I think all can't afford high refine, But u guys are so selfish, an want every things fast b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmm actually I do, I'm not that mean :D , i just ask them to be r8, but i dont care about +1 refine or +12, i just take them.
    cause I think all can't afford high refine, But u guys are so selfish, an want every things fast b:laugh

Well you are wrong. To get stuff fast (as fast as you think) you need really OP gear.

For example: i put 1.8 bil coins in my gear - really - i merchanted for almost 5 months doing nothing but that (because my veno couldnt fit my needs), having 2 shops online 24/7. And wanna see the result ? +6 gears (classic aps gears for R9 sin) - i got a +5 R9 dagger, which mostly makes my charm tick cuz of GoF -
    that is after 1.8 bil spent on the char.
    So tell me, do i look like someone who wants stuff fast ? i dont think i do, i just adapt. If i need cash, i find a way of getting. Leave behind that +12 r9 stuff because they are not even close to easy to get.
    If you want whats good for you, and ONLY you, THINK for god sake, and do something more than QQ that ur class is not good at that.
    How do you think i feel when i get 2 hitted in TW by r8 wiz or cleric (who spent about 300m on all the gear) ?
    I understand that some classes are good in PvE and some are good in PvP, i suck it up and move on.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options

Your kind of a terrible liar. With the glitch there was no way to do 40 runs a day. Talismans still expired. b:shutup
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Your kind of a terrible liar. With the glitch there was no way to do 40 runs a day. Talismans still expired. b:shutup

what are you talking about it's not possible? talismans last 24 hours 40 runs x 10 mins is only 400 mins. You can easily go with friends or guild mates and get 40 of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what are you talking about it's not possible? talismans last 24 hours 40 runs x 10 mins is only 400 mins. You can easily go with friends or guild mates and get 40 of them.

What I'm saying is. He's saying he has seen them do them 40 times a day. That's impossible. You only get 3 talismans a day. You have to save in order to get around 8 talismans. Not going to count all the bhs you can get because it's all random. You can get the same bh you got yesterday or get lunar 3 times in a row.

But 40 times a day is impossible. Even when that glitch was going on. The next day those talismans are gone.
  • Galliano - Heavens Tear
    Galliano - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just be happy you can even get into nirvana runs.

Barbs don't get anywhere close to getting an invite unless its for opening.
    (Figure of speech)

No wonder people quit their barbs and make other chars, or go the also funny APS barb. Lol
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    40 runs..really now? LMAO. Is this what u people HEAR or what u DO? And how many of you out there are lying?xD You had ONE that was 10minutes..well...GL getting the other 39 ones with the same crew! b:chuckle Last 3 days I've had between 7-8 talismans...to run 8 talismans took me HOURS even with the nice geared people and constant runs..r9 +12 is nice geared no? 10mins u say? It's possible if everything goes right on spark usage/amping etc, but 95% of the population does not have these setups so LOL, it's like saying a sin can spam them solo in normal during a certain amount of time, yet i highly doubt he'd spam 40 or 80 in a day xD

Even when it was spammable most people in the squad had a max of around 2-3 talis each, do the math what that is x6, you think u're gonna get away from opening when everyone else did if u've ran 16 runs and ur openings are left? Seriously....stop these exagerated stuff, it's people like you who make APS think we make 60mil/hour in caster b:laugh

You seriously think people have the time for 40 caster runs? What have u had this morning, cause I'd like some of this fantasy stuff b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
    edited February 2012
    Options
    40 runs..really now? LMAO. Is this what u people HEAR or what u DO? And how many of you out there are lying?xD You had ONE that was 10minutes..well...GL getting the other 39 ones with the same crew! b:chuckle Last 3 days I've had between 7-8 talismans...to run 8 talismans took me HOURS even with the nice geared people and constant runs..r9 +12 is nice geared no? 10mins u say? It's possible if everything goes right on spark usage/amping etc, but 95% of the population does not have these setups so LOL, it's like saying a sin can spam them solo in normal during a certain amount of time, yet i highly doubt he'd spam 40 or 80 in a day xD

Even when it was spammable most people in the squad had a max of around 2-3 talis each, do the math what that is x6, you think u're gonna get away from opening when everyone else did if u've ran 16 runs and ur openings are left? Seriously....stop these exagerated stuff, it's people like you who make APS think we make 60mil/hour in caster b:laugh

You seriously think people have the time for 40 caster runs? What have u had this morning, cause I'd like some of this fantasy stuff b:dirty

and by this you mean that aps users can do 40 nirvana runs a day ? or what ? or can aps users make that much a day ?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    and by this you mean that aps users can do 40 nirvana runs a day ? or what ? or can aps users make that much a day ?

She never even mentioned that aps users could. Your trying to throw something there in her post that she never wrote. She was only saying it's impossible for a caster to do 40 runs a day. But I do believe an aps class who can do 10 min runs can do 40. They have unlimited keys.

Beside getting confused with my post. His math is correct at least b:chuckle
    edited February 2012
    Options
    She never even mentioned that aps users could. Your trying to throw something there in her post that she never wrote. She was only saying it's impossible for a caster to do 40 runs a day. But I do believe an aps class who can do 10 min runs can do 40. They have unlimited keys.

Beside getting confused with my post. His math is correct at least b:chuckle

I never "threw something there" i asked if that was what he meant. And as i see in your post, you prolly think that aps users are that insane to do 40 runs a day ... even with that math .. do you understand now much time 400 min is ? Do you think that, only cuz we are aps users, we play 10h+ a day ? lol thats kinda stupid.
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Please read this again before commenting, or did no1 here finish highschool?

'it's like saying a sin can spam them solo in normal during a certain amount of time, yet i highly doubt he'd spam 40 or 80 in a day xD'

It clearly states what i mean, if u still don't get it, I feel sorry for u. Able to? Yes they 110% are with good squads, but u can't compare it to the caster ones at all as they've always had a limit somehow depending on your amount of talismans. So let's just end that discussion where it started as it's not even necessary to discuss. No sane person would run over 40 normal nirvana runs per day, neither would any normal person exceed 15 caster if they so got the chance. Or maybe I'm just having too much hope in humanity?

n sif my avatars and name isnt clear enough...im a she.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I never "threw something there" i asked if that was what he meant. And as i see in your post, you prolly think that aps users are that insane to do 40 runs a day ... even with that math .. do you understand now much time 400 min is ? Do you think that, only cuz we are aps users, we play 10h+ a day ? lol thats kinda stupid.

LOL I didn't say you can. I said it's possible. Please learn to read. And do you know what 400 mins mean? That's around 7 hours. I know A LOT of people that play more then 10-12 hours just to talk, pk, or farm all day.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Please read this again before commenting, or did no1 here finish highschool?

'it's like saying a sin can spam them solo in normal during a certain amount of time, yet i highly doubt he'd spam 40 or 80 in a day xD'

It clearly states what i mean, if u still don't get it, I feel sorry for u. Able to? Yes they 110% are with good squads, but u can't compare it to the caster ones at all as they've always had a limit somehow depending on your amount of talismans. So let's just end that discussion where it started as it's not even necessary to discuss. No sane person would run over 40 normal nirvana runs per day, neither would any normal person exceed 15 caster if they so got the chance. Or maybe I'm just having too much hope in humanity?

Nice bashing dear. umadbro ?
    LOL I didn't say you can. I said it's possible. Please learn to read. And do you know what 400 mins mean? That's around 7 hours. I know A LOT of people that play more then 10-12 hours just to talk, pk, or farm all day.

...i feel sorry for those people. I really do. Unfortunately, some of us dont play that much.
    About reading, well i learnt that some time ago, and anyway english is not my native language. You should learn to live, cuz it seems you spend way too much time in game.

I dont understand why you guys always talk about extremes. A normal PWI user plays @ 2 hours a day or even less(if you got a job + university classes like me).