Very UNFAIR rules for Magic Classes

Options

Comments

• Karen_Divine - Sanctuary
    Karen_Divine - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Umm what? That is quite the discrepancy between the two quotes.

Fuzzy makes no comment on the issues brought up by this thread, but geez... how about an actual assesment of the time frame it takes to run a caster nirvana. Is it "about 12" or "20+"?

The run time does differ greatly, the ideal is around 10 min if you have strong DDs but I've done runs up to 40 minutes because main DD had Dced. Usually with 1the r9 +8 psy and a mix of gear I expect runs to be 16-20 minutes. If there are 3+ r9s anything longer than 12 min means something went wrong.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kondors wrote: »
    The problems, when traced back to original cause are fairly simple. APS doesnt equate to channeling in terms of attack rate. The physical damage for a given class with same level of weapon as a caster is not equivalent to the casters damage.

If we create phys immune mobs then we ought to also have mag immune mobs. But the simpler thing to do is not make mobs immune to either, balance aps with channeling, and balance phys dmg with magic dmg.

There is then no advantage in damage output rate of any class over any other, there only needs to be one instance, and all classes are equally in demand for groups since they can directly replace a player of a totally different class.

The problems with that though are that it would orevent the division amongst players who direct their anger at each other depending on class, and it would mean that the writers would need to actually put some thought into what they implement.

They would sooner throw out something sketchy to shut you up, and have you tearing each other to pieces than have you focus your attention where the problem really lies.

APS isn't meant to be balanced with channeling and magic damage isn't meant to be balanced with physical damage.

There are always 2 types of DDs in an MMO, and those are the Damage Over Time type and Spike Damage type. The prior type lacks the ability to one hit kill their target but cause frequent little damage that add up over time. The latter type deals insane amount of damage instantly but lacks frequency.

What you are suggesting is simply this.
    "Hey, let's break down the difference between the melee classes and caster classes so we only have one straight forward DD type that serve the same purpose!"
    Casters are casters because they are spike DDs. They are not meant to deal damage in frequency like melee classes.

Nirvana in particular just happens to favor DoT type over spiking type due to large amount of HP bosses have. In PvP, it is completely different. Casters have the edge over every melee types due to lower player HPs that make them vulnerable to spike damages.

Hence the problem absolutely does not lie within how aps or channeling works. It is the way instances are designed that favor one DD type over the other. If I had to reroll a caster class to do a certain instance, I would, as I understand the world does not revolve around myself--and that it's also easier to adapt to it rather than crying about it.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kondors you do realize an aps char farms more per hour than a caster can even if both classes can do multi runs?

Insanely good caster squad takes 20-22mins, a very good caster squad takes 25-30mins, a very good aps squad takes 5-7minutes. At worst, the ratio of drops is 1:3 but it's closer to 1:2. When comparing my profits to the profits of my 5aps+10 friend on last 2x drops - I made roughly 15-20mill on average per hour while that person made 20-30mill++ (and mind you I was playing like crazy, doing 100 caster nirvanas in one week while that person was actually being lazy).

Nowadays a 5aps char can farm in less than 2weeks what a caster can farm in 1.5 year if he does caster nirvanas every day, how the hell is that even remotely fair?

Thats a bit of an overexageration as usual. unlike casters, melee's mostley only run nirvana during 2x, so even during 2x the melee may make more an hour vs a caster, the coins you make outside of 2x more than makes up for what a melee class could make during 2x. Learn to save coins then do a real comparison.

Oh yeah btw how did you make 15-20m an hour with just 3 talismans :))
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options

Fuzzy makes no comment on the issues brought up by this thread, but geez... how about an actual assesment of the time frame it takes to run a caster nirvana. Is it "about 12" or "20+"?

To answer that, generally it comes down jealousy and the fact they can no longer exploit a glitch anymore, casters thinking they should dd like melee's. So if you ask each one what should x take, you will get an exageration of answers. It has already been proven a equaly gear caster squad will run caster nirvana in the general same time frame as a equally qeared melee squad will run the regular nirvana instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    To answer that, generally it comes down jealousy and the fact they can no longer exploit a glitch anymore, casters thinking they should dd like melee's. So if you ask each one what should x take, you will get an exageration of answers. It has already been proven a equaly gear caster squad will run caster nirvana in the general same time frame as a equally qeared melee squad will run the regular nirvana instance.

LOL yep someone who doesn't know a thing can surely answer that question.

/sarcasm

Yes the time it takes can be the same. The only problem here is the limit of how many runs casters get to do in caster nirvana. Do you even know what the glitch was?

What's wrong with caster being jealous of the aps classes being able to run as many times as they want? Basically it comes down to you not knowing what your talking about. Your only focus is the people QQing about how long it takes them and taking that as every single casters issue with this.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL yep someone who doesn't know a thing can surely answer that question.

/sarcasm

Yes the time it takes can be the same. The only problem here is the limit of how many runs casters get to do in caster nirvana. Do you even know what the glitch was?

What's wrong with caster being jealous of the aps classes being able to run as many times as they want? You can run the same amount of regluar nirvana runs as "aps" squads, the reason you cant is 1. you just "choose" to do caster instead. 2. You dont make contacts and friends that will take you in fast nirvana squads.

Basically it comes down to you not knowing what your talking about. Your only focus is the people QQing about how long it takes them and taking that as every single casters issue with this. You are wrong about not knowing what I am talking about and right about the second part. My focus is the QQing because as a whole all you casters do is QQ about everyhting.

Lets troll more b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You can run the same amount of regluar nirvana runs as "aps" squads, the reason you cant is 1. you just "choose" to do caster instead. 2. You dont make contacts and friends that will take you in fast nirvana squads.

You are wrong about not knowing what I am talking about and right about the second part. My focus is the QQing because as a whole all you casters do is QQ about everyhting
    Lets troll more
    b:victory

LOL That's your response? Same old. Same old. Like I said you have no idea what your talking about. Your assuming you do though. OK.

I use to ask a lot of my friends if they wanted to do nirvana (not casters) most couldn't or just didn't want to. I use to get excited just to do 99 key runs. But I can't force them to come or take me along all the time. I haven't the opportunity to meet more people that likes taking casters like me and doing multiple at that. So those type of people are rare on my FL. Most don't want a wizard to come. Don't act like it's not true. This game is broken because of the aps craze. Why else would they create caster nirvana? If you can answer without your answer being, "Because you guys QQ'd about it." I might take you seriously. As much as people QQ in these forums why would they listen to us about that?

So only casters QQ about everything, huh?
    LOL you? A troll? You don't know how to troll because if you did, you wouldn't be taking what I said seriously and responded in such a way. xD
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL That's your response? Same old. Same old. Like I said you have no idea what your talking about. Your assuming you do though. OK.

I use to ask a lot of my friends if they wanted to do nirvana (not casters) most couldn't or just didn't want to. I use to get excited just to do 99 key runs. But I can't force them to come or take me along all the time. I haven't the opportunity to meet more people that likes taking casters like me and doing multiple at that. So those type of people are rare on my FL. Most don't want a wizard to come. Don't act like it's not true. This game is broken because of the aps craze. Why else would they create caster nirvana? If you can answer without your answer being, "Because you guys QQ'd about it." I might take you seriously. As much as people QQ in these forums why would they listen to us about that?

So only casters QQ about everything, huh?
    LOL you? A troll? You don't know how to troll because if you did, you wouldn't be taking what I said seriously and responded in such a way. xD

Thats the point, you got trolled and don't even realise it b:chuckle

Sad thing aps existed before sins, and the aps craze has not broken anything, it has actualy helped by lower the prices of various mats to acheive end game gear much more quickly and for far less coins. If your friends wont take you thats their choice, and sometimes it was not their decision to begin with. I have more random people ask to me goto a slow nirvana squad than fast ones. I have known a many casters that farmed their full r9 gear quicker than any melee class that I ever seen do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Thats the point, you got trolled and don't even realise it b:chuckle

Of course I did. Spoken like a true los...ahh can't say that or we would be off topic huh?b:chuckle

Anyway devs should just get rid of talismans and reduce the droprate of casters or take away casters and revamp Nirvana into a farming instance where everyone is needed. b:victory
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Of course I did. Spoken like a true los...ahh can't say that or we would be off topic huh?b:chuckle

Anyway devs should just get rid of talismans and reduce the droprate of casters or take away casters and revamp Nirvana into a farming instance where everyone is needed. b:victory

I agree with that and even suggested the same and going one step further by requiring only one of each class to do a nivana run. More than one of any class and the quest breaks or does not even allow the squad to enter and activate each npc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SAZDarkborn - Heavens Tear
    SAZDarkborn - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Welll... If they remove the caster nirvy... Hw many of u fng Aps users are gnna include psys and Wiz in ur squads...??? LET ME GUESS... NONE OF U.. U wanna compare caster nirvy wid nrmal... Do dat maths We have 3 tali a day... we take abt 20-30mins per run so 3 runs == 90 mins.... And a full nromal nirvy wid 5 aps and stuf and hf and oder debuffs takes place in 10mins==9 runs... And u cnt do mre dan 10 runs a day cz u dnt have a damn talisman recquirement... If u aps users QQ so much abt caster nirvy den GMs or DEV do one thng.. Do not remove our talisman and make it 3 per day only... BT DO THE SAME FOR ALL APS USERS TOO... Make a normal nirvy talisman fr the melee char so that they cn do it fr max 3 times a day.. And make it timed like ours... LETS see.. IF U FREAKING BELIEVE IN EQUALITY CN WE SEE IT..??? OR DO ONE THNG JUST REMOVE BLOODY MAGE CLASSES NAD NAME DIS GAME APS INTERNATIONAL...
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Welll... If they remove the caster nirvy... Hw many of u fng Aps users are gnna include psys and Wiz in ur squads...??? LET ME GUESS... NONE OF U.. U wanna compare caster nirvy wid nrmal... Do dat maths We have 3 tali a day... we take abt 20-30mins per run so 3 runs == 90 mins.... And a full nromal nirvy wid 5 aps and stuf and hf and oder debuffs takes place in 10mins==9 runs... And u cnt do mre dan 10 runs a day cz u dnt have a damn talisman recquirement... If u aps users QQ so much abt caster nirvy den GMs or DEV do one thng.. Do not remove our talisman and make it 3 per day only... BT DO THE SAME FOR ALL APS USERS TOO... Make a normal nirvy talisman fr the melee char so that they cn do it fr max 3 times a day.. And make it timed like ours... LETS see.. IF U FREAKING BELIEVE IN EQUALITY CN WE SEE IT..??? OR DO ONE THNG JUST REMOVE BLOODY MAGE CLASSES NAD NAME DIS GAME APS INTERNATIONAL...

Read before posting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Spoken like a true illiterate hyper nub with delusions of entitlement. Good job!

Please forward your resume to me, I'm sure it's equally entertaining.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • JennyBlazes - Harshlands
    JennyBlazes - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok, first, casters DO NOT QQ about everything, my main is a caster. Anyway moving on....

If people read the former posts they would see my solution is the best for all involved and is very simple for the devs to implement. You simply add script to the instance that allows the game to know if there are all casters or all mele in squad. If there is all casters, you must talk to the priest to get it to start, if there is even one mele you must do regular nirvy. no more talismans, no more QQing, everyone is happy and satisfied. Casters woudl have their nirvy to spam, and mele would have theirs. And to say that this is segregation or "classism" is just ridiculous. there is a reason that the classes have different abilities, because different people want different things, it is that simple. some like to stand back and cast mag and be assist attack, some want to be up in the thick of it smackin shyz in the face. some are into magic and sorcery and some are into swords, axes and other assorted *** kickery. So it is only appropriate to give the two toon types their own high dollar farming instances .

FORK!b:pleased
  • SAZDarkborn - Heavens Tear
    SAZDarkborn - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL..i posted wen i was drunk..sorry fr comn out like a nub... :D and yea dnt care abt nirvy or money neways...dis is a game play it... and njy it..stp QQn abt it... \m/
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL..I posted when I was drunk.. sorry for comin out like a nub... :D and yea, don't care about nirvy or money anyway...this is a game, play it... and enjoy it..stop QQn about it... \m/

Hello, it looks like you've made a few grammatical and spelling mistakes. Would you like some help with that?

Here, let me just fix that for you anyway. We wouldn't want people to feel as if they can't take you seriously because of atrocious spelling and grammar, would we?
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

The Video that ran Caster Nirvana in 7 mins, shows an OP r9 endgame squad LOL ....
    ofc they can do it in that time....
    GETTING 6 R9 ENDGAME PLAYERS IN A CASTER NIRVANA, IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALL!!!!!
    EVEN GETTING 1-2 OF THEM IS KINDA SO HARD, CAUSE ENDGAME PLAYERS DONT NEED NIRVANA'S MONEY (MOST OF TIME)!!!

So please dont show it again, and dont make ur self noob with those videos. A caster run with r8 and 5+ refine on weapon, TAKES 20+ MIN.

Come with good reason, we have strong reasons.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Casters permanently talk here about "normal 5min nv run spams". Either

1. they dont have a 5aps sin/bm or

2. they r speaking in pwi terms ("i just wanna play 5mins pwi mommy" = at least 4-6h) or

3. they dont know the clock or

4. or they just bring up bs agruments to support their aims.

5. [insert any other stupid reason/s]

Ive a 5aps/+11 sin and 5aps/+10 bm and an average full 5aps run takes 20mins+ (including waiting times!!). Because

1. dog of any squad member has to **** or ****.

2. dog of any squad member is running out of door.

3. a squad member has to **** or **** or refill.

4. 1+ squad member/s say/s "brb 10mins" after 1st or 2nd run
    (including person with lead ofc ...)

5. big brother of any squad member wants to play on same pc after 1-2 runs
    --> every splitting of profit takes alot of time.

6. some1 dcs for 5mins+ and no1 knows if he/she comes back.

7. forming a squad can take ages.

8. many ppl have high weapon refines but +2/3 armor refines and rage quit
    after dying 2-3x in a row.

9. [insert the 1000 other reasons uve already seen]

If u do normal nv with ppl u can trust (= most of the time guild mates which u know for a long time), u have to take every1. Every1 wants to come then with casters for 99key boss. An average run takes then ~20mins. Tbh i perfer those runs. Cz this way i also can do my 99key quests of all my 100+ toons. And running the same instance 6-8 times with other ppl in a row per day is more than enough. Its pretty boring and u dont make alot of profit with normal runs at 2x drop anyway. Better solo HHs in squad mode by ur own (--> higer profit + u can make breaks whenever u want without influencing other ppl. This makes ur mom, ur dog and ur own needs happy).

DOING JUST 1-3 CASTER RUNS PER DAY IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU'LL GET HIGH PROFIT IN A SHORT TIME (20-90MINS). AND PROBABILITY THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLES REAL LIFE IS LOWER WHEN YOU HAVE TO TEAM UP WITH THEM FOR JUST A SHORT TIME.b:kiss
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gyroki wrote: »
    Casters permanently talk here about "normal 5min nv run spams". Either

1. they dont have a 5aps sin/bm or

2. they r speaking in pwi terms ("i just wanna play 5mins pwi mommy" = at least 4-6h) or

3. they dont know the clock or

4. or they just bring up bs agruments to support their aims.

5. [insert any other stupid reason/s]

Ive a 5aps/+11 sin and 5aps/+10 bm and an average full 5aps run takes 20mins+ (including waiting times!!). Because

8. many ppl have high weapon refines but +2/3 armor refines and rage quit
    after dying 2-3x in a row.

9. [insert the 1000 other reasons uve already seen]

If u do normal nv with ppl u can trust (= most of the time guild mates which u know for a long time), u have to take every1. Every1 wants to come then with casters for 99key boss. An average run takes then ~20mins. Tbh i perfer those runs. Cz this way i also can do my 99key quests of all my 100+ toons. And running the same instance 6-8 times with other ppl in a row per day is more than enough. Its pretty boring and u dont make alot of profit with normal runs at 2x drop anyway. Better solo HHs in squad mode by ur own (--> higer profit + u can make breaks whenever u want without influencing other ppl. This makes ur mom, ur dog and ur own needs happy).

DOING JUST 1-3 CASTER RUNS PER DAY IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU'LL GET HIGH PROFIT IN A SHORT TIME (20-90MINS). AND PROBABILITY THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLES REAL LIFE IS LOWER WHEN YOU HAVE TO TEAM UP WITH THEM FOR JUST A SHORT TIME.b:kiss

Dude you say you wait 20 min + for squad members, BUT *** IS THIS FOR EVERY RUN??? THEN U ARE STUPID THAT U WAIT FOR THEM THAT AMOUNT OF TIME.

NEXT WTF IF U GUYS USE 20MIN + FOR A RUN, THEN IT'S INCLUDING ALLL RUN + WAITING TIMES (THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, BEFORE NIRVANA CASTER I DID MORE THAN 500 NORMAL NIRVANA AND I TRAINED NABS LIKE U), SO IF WE CONSIDER WAITING TIMES, THEN WE DO A RUN IN OVER 40 MIN WTF....
    I MEAN JUST ONE RUN FROM START TO END 5MIN VS 20+MIN. YOU GOT IT???
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    dude You Say You Wait 20 Min + For Squad Members, But *** Is This For Every Run??? Then U Are Stupid That U Wait For Them That Amount Of Time.

Next Wtf If U Guys Use 20min + For A Run, Then It's Including Alll Run + Waiting Times (that Is Impossible, Before Nirvana Caster I Did More Than 500 Normal Nirvana And I Trained Nabs Like U), So If We Consider Waiting Times, Then We Do A Run In Over 40 Min Wtf....
    I Mean Just One Run From Start To End 5min Vs 20+min. You Got It???

Ah Typez N Capes Lock Cuz It Make Mah Point Moar Vallid!!!!!!!! Oh Mah Gawd Dude Look How Vallid Mah Opiniun Be!!!

Oh... well I guess I type in caps until the forum makes my letters lowercase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:laugh didn want to type like that :P
    But he made me, he says he do nirvana with people that make him wait 20 min each run :D wtf this is stupid, then dont do that :P
    My point is only the length of a run which is 5min (normal nv) VS 20+ min (caster nv).
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gyroki wrote: »

Blablablabla I talk random nonsense cuz my iq is not higher than my aps....

I think you forgot to mention this case (among many others) in which 5aps runs take much longer than 5mins:

As you are about to begin your 5aps run, aliens land in your town and steal your computer, so you are forced to grab a taxi to local airport, hijack an airplane, fly up and chase the aliens' space shuttle, smash into it, jump out of your airplane with a parachute and land on top of the space shuttle, remove your parachute, open the hatchet and jump inside, avoid alien security system on the shuttle, try their local whiskey brand we don't have on Earth, after a few sips go down the hallway and locate your computer, find the nearest exit, jump out and release your 2nd parachute.

As you're gliding through the air you realize you're gonna land in the middle of an unknown ocean, so you float in sea for several days before a fisherman boat spots you, it turns out they are Japanese and you are from Ukraine so the language barrier is obvious. After a brief talk it turns out the fishermen were actually American SWAT team in disguise looking for terrorists trying to enter USA by swimming across the ocean. Since you speak a foreign language you must be a terrorist, so you end up being shipped to Guantanamo.

After spending 15 years in prison, your parents' plead on a BBC show to find you, offering a $5mill reward to anyone who offers useful information on your whereabouts. The show is seen by a guard in Guantanamo who recognizes you. The guard has always wanted to buy himself a house in Jamaica and live like the king smoking blunt after blunt for the rest of his life without ever having to work. Since you're enlisted in Guantanamo under name Hichab Al Fayrammi Huslammi, the guard helps you escape and while there is a furious chase ongoing after the non-existent Hichab, the real you gets brought back to parents.

Since you suffered broken limbs in Guantanamo, you realize you can't really play the game that well any more, so your parents spend the next four months training a dog to use his nuzzle to smash the keyboard for you so that you can play your 5aps char. Finally, after close to 16years, you are able to do your first 5aps run.

So yes, I fully agree with you - 5minute 5aps runs are nothing but a myth, it is clear that it's impossible they could ever happen!
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think you forgot to mention this case (among many others) in which 5aps runs take much longer than 5mins:

As you are about to begin your 5aps run, aliens land in your town and steal your computer, so you are forced to grab a taxi to local airport, hijack an airplane, fly up and chase the aliens' space shuttle, smash into it, jump out of your airplane with a parachute and land on top of the space shuttle, remove your parachute, open the hatchet and jump inside, avoid alien security system on the shuttle, try their local whiskey brand we don't have on Earth, after a few sips go down the hallway and locate your computer, find the nearest exit, jump out and release your 2nd parachute.

As you're gliding through the air you realize you're gonna land in the middle of an unknown ocean, so you float in sea for several days before a fisherman boat spots you, it turns out they are Japanese and you are from Ukraine so the language barrier is obvious. After a brief talk it turns out the fishermen were actually American SWAT team in disguise looking for terrorists trying to enter USA by swimming across the ocean. Since you speak a foreign language you must be a terrorist, so you end up being shipped to Guantanamo.

After spending 15 years in prison, your parents' plead on a BBC show to find you, offering a $5mill reward to anyone who offers useful information on your whereabouts. The show is seen by a guard in Guantanamo who recognizes you. The guard has always wanted to buy himself a house in Jamaica and live like the king smoking blunt after blunt for the rest of his life without ever having to work. Since you're enlisted in Guantanamo under name Hichab Al Fayrammi Huslammi, the guard helps you escape and while there is a furious chase ongoing after the non-existent Hichab, the real you gets brought back to parents.

Since you suffered broken limbs in Guantanamo, you realize you can't really play the game that well any more, so your parents spend the next four months training a dog to use his nuzzle to smash the keyboard for you so that you can play your 5aps char. Finally, after close to 16years, you are able to do your first 5aps run.

So yes, I fully agree with you - 5minute 5aps runs are nothing but a myth, it is clear that it's impossible they could ever happen!

o.o that was so well written I took the time to read it even if it was pure nonsense. b:chuckle +1

As of caster nirvana... I'm a cleric O_o I have done caster nirvana like twise since it came out.
    I like normal nirvana better, I always trade my caster ticket thingy for mirages b:chuckle
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:laugh Dendra :D
    when they dont have a good reason, they come with **** and newbie long stories :P
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    wow this nonesense of a thread still alive b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    wow this nonesense of a thread still alive b:chuckle

You meant "This full sense thread is hopefully alive" ?? b:laugh
    well, I never accept defeat, so I'll keep it alive until they fix this unfair rule. b:victory
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You meant "This full sense thread is hopefully alive" ?? b:laugh
    well, I never accept defeat, so I'll keep it alive until they fix this unfair rule. b:victory
    Quit crying about a glitch getting fixed i mean seriously IT WAS A BUG which means it was not intended and yeah blah blah blah casters can't farm as fast blah blah blah we only get 3 nirvana talismans a day blah blah blah. yeah we know you abused a glitch and you are upset it was FIXED get over it. I am sick and tired of seeing people cry about this yeah you only get 3 nirvana talismans a day but guess what you can also do normal nirvana too you guys just cry because normal nirvana takes too long if you don't use aps which means you guys are just as greedy as the aps farmers. b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

I would like to see ya nerf to 3.33. How big cry you would did.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I would like to see ya nerf to 3.33. How big cry you would did.b:chuckle

Even at 3.33 Aps would run quicker than Casters; casters would STILL complain, betch moan and find more ridiculous reasons to justify their march to equal fields when funny enough it's nothing more than "the grass is greener" BS because APS is on the side with all the water.

*rolls eyes*
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Even at 3.33 Aps would run quicker than Casters; casters would STILL complain, betch moan and find more ridiculous reasons to justify their march to equal fields when funny enough it's nothing more than "the grass is greener" BS because APS is on the side with all the water.

*rolls eyes*

Sure but gap would be much smaller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]