Very UNFAIR rules for Magic Classes

Options

Comments

• Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Replies to yet another dumb Caster in red.

One, I don't run Caster Nirvana. I play a veno and a cleric, and I'm blessed to be in a faction that does see me as useful enough to take on normal runs and caster runs. I, however, acknowledge that this isn't the case for every Caster out there.

Two, I agree with you in the aspect of which lower refined people cannot expect to generate same results in farming as higher geared, more refined people because the attack/defense differences are way vast. No one with +2~4 Neon Purgatories in Caster will do the same as +7~10/12 Melee/APS in Normal Nirvana. Notice how my argument has not once, not once been about the productivity input/output difference in the Caster/Normal Nirvanas. For all I care, it can take an hour and fourty minutes for Casters to do their Vana.

As long as they are able to do their Vana as many times as they want. That is what I am arguing for.

I'm not a dumb Caster. I don't agree with you comparing the Caster glitch to the BM glitch, because its game-changing significance is different. It isn't as groundbreaking to the game as a glitch that allows you to spam an instance that gives you double drops. You are still able to PvP effectively as a BM, quite well, even without that CC glitch. The people in Caster Nirvana cannot generate the same output of farming for their gears/profit the same as doing Normal Nirvana, and for most, they cannot even dream of getting into proper squads in order to do an equal output. Thus, the Melee holds an advantage over the Caster in that aspect. That is more ground breaking.

I don't even think there should be a Caster nirvana, and if so, there shouldn't be double drops. If PWI is going to have this instance, it should be same drops, same difficulty, same amount of times able to be farmed. I rather be able to spam Caster Nirvana than to do it 3~4 times a day and get double the drops. The output is much more grander in the end.

In fact, the only problem I even have with your specific argument, Zanryu, is how you just keep comparing that glitch to the CC glitch. o.O;
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It doesn't matter how much which glitch benefits whom. "A glitch is still a glitch and should be removed", isn't that what you casters said? b:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    One, I don't run Caster Nirvana. I play a veno and a cleric, and I'm blessed to be in a faction that does see me as useful enough to take on normal runs and caster runs. I, however, acknowledge that this isn't the case for every Caster out there.

No need to reply, just adding a buffer between your responses.

Two, I agree with you in the aspect of which lower refined people cannot expect to generate same results in farming as higher geared, more refined people because the attack/defense differences are way vast. No one with +2~4 Neon Purgatories in Caster will do the same as +7~10/12 Melee/APS in Normal Nirvana. Notice how my argument has not once, not once been about the productivity input/output difference in the Caster/Normal Nirvanas. For all I care, it can take an hour and fourty minutes for Casters to do their Vana.

As long as they are able to do their Vana as many times as they want. That is what I am arguing for.

The thing is melees don't get their own Nirvana, if we were to get our own Nirvana and it wasn't time limited then sure, complain about it. That's not the case, though. Melee people run normal vana, the one meant for everyone, we don't have our own Nirvana with higher drop rates like Casters. Casters can run Normal and Caster Nirvana, so in a way it is fair.

I'm not a dumb Caster. I don't agree with you comparing the Caster glitch to the BM glitch, because its game-changing significance is different. It isn't as groundbreaking to the game as a glitch that allows you to spam an instance that gives you double drops. You are still able to PvP effectively as a BM, quite well, even without that CC glitch. The people in Caster Nirvana cannot generate the same output of farming for their gears/profit the same as doing Normal Nirvana, and for most, they cannot even dream of getting into proper squads in order to do an equal output. Thus, the Melee holds an advantage over the Caster in that aspect. That is more ground breaking.

They were both glitches that enhanced gameplay significantly for both parties in question, if each had such an effect then they're comparable in this situation. Casters can still make a lot of money, sure they can't make as much, but they can still make it, much in the same way that BMs can still pk even if it isn't as efficiently as before.

If more people wanted to play casters instead of melee then you'd see more people in well refined/sharded gear and be able to run Caster/Normal Nirvana more easily, but that isn't the case and that's not really mine, yours, or anyone else's fault aside from PW making melee more appealing in certain cases.

I don't even think there should be a Caster nirvana, and if so, there should be double drops. If PWI is going to have this instance, it should be same drops, same difficulty, same amount of times able to be farmed. I rather be able to spam Caster Nirvana than to do it 3~4 times a day and get double the drops. The output is much more grander in the end.

In fact, the only problem I even have with your specific argument, Zanryu, is how you just keep comparing that glitch to the CC glitch. o.O;

b:avoid

Replies in red, as always
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options

Well, let me correct myself. When I say ground-breaking, in this case, I'll mean the BM glitch being ground-breaking to the game PvP wise vs. the Caster Glitch being ground-breaking to the game Economy wise. Its really not fair to compare the two, but that's what is happening here when we're referring to glitches. I understand if one glitch must be fixed, they all must be fixed, and believe you and me, I totally agree with you there.

It isn't anyone's fault that PWI made an entirely new instance for Casters to have slight significance over the others; I always thought that was a cruddy idea because, as we can all see, it only spread the elitism to a new area. My +5 r8 won't do for some squads random, because it has to be +10 or higher to generate more damage. I won't sit here and pretend that every single Caster can even get into their own Nirvana due to this like-mind that the bosses must die as fast as possible for a better output. You really do have to have patience, invest well in your own gear, and know people in order to farm anything -- but its always been like that. The only difference from what I'm seeing is that in this particular instance, the amount of times going in is limited.

And that's what I see most of the problem in. The glitch was only created so people could run at an equal pace with the Normal Vana. Yes, they could do the Normal Nirvana as well, and they would probably do well in it if their gears were higher level enough, but PWI didn't think of a way to make the Normal Nirvana more appealing to all of the classes. Instead, they split the instances, making the drop rates higher, the bosses harder from what I hear, and pretty much isolating everyone from that instance that wasn't +10 r8 or higher Caster. It was unfair for everyone.

But now that we have this instance, I don't see the point of limiting it from Casters being able to play on their toon and enjoy their money. It is not the Caster's fault that they are presented this ability to keep their toons and keep up with the flow of the economy by using the new instance, and it is not unfair of them to only be asked to be able to run it on equal par with the Normal Nirvana, because it does help them enjoy their toon and make money. Thus, they shouldn't have to suffer for it. Drop the talisman, or get rid of Caster Nirvana all together and make it to where Nirvana needs a mix of a rainbow in the squads in order to get it done. But don't leave one open for play and limit the other.

And I know, Zanryu, you will say that Melees don't get their own nirvana, but they far outshine in the Normal one than any casters, even with same refines/gear, simply due to the speed of the damage output in comparison. Its a sad thing, and that you can't deny is the truth.
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    People do play casters. Ever been in a TW?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well, let me correct myself. When I say ground-breaking, in this case, I'll mean the BM glitch being ground-breaking to the game PvP wise vs. the Caster Glitch being ground-breaking to the game Economy wise. Its really not fair to compare the two, but that's what is happening here when we're referring to glitches. I understand if one glitch must be fixed, they all must be fixed, and believe you and me, I totally agree with you there.

It isn't anyone's fault that PWI made an entirely new instance for Casters to have slight significance over the others; I always thought that was a cruddy idea because, as we can all see, it only spread the elitism to a new area. My +5 r8 won't do for some squads random, because it has to be +10 or higher to generate more damage. I won't sit here and pretend that every single Caster can even get into their own Nirvana due to this like-mind that the bosses must die as fast as possible for a better output. You really do have to have patience, invest well in your own gear, and know people in order to farm anything -- but its always been like that. The only difference from what I'm seeing is that in this particular instance, the amount of times going in is limited.

And that's what I see most of the problem in. The glitch was only created so people could run at an equal pace with the Normal Vana. Yes, they could do the Normal Nirvana as well, and they would probably do well in it if their gears were higher level enough, but PWI didn't think of a way to make the Normal Nirvana more appealing to all of the classes. Instead, they split the instances, making the drop rates higher, the bosses harder from what I hear, and pretty much isolating everyone from that instance that wasn't +10 r8 or higher Caster. It was unfair for everyone.

But now that we have this instance, I don't see the point of limiting it from Casters being able to play on their toon and enjoy their money. It is not the Caster's fault that they are presented this ability to keep their toons and keep up with the flow of the economy by using the new instance, and it is not unfair of them to only be asked to be able to run it on equal par with the Normal Nirvana, because it does help them enjoy their toon and make money. Thus, they shouldn't have to suffer for it. Drop the talisman, or get rid of Caster Nirvana all together and make it to where Nirvana needs a mix of a rainbow in the squads in order to get it done. But don't leave one open for play and limit the other.

And I know, Zanryu, you will say that Melees don't get their own nirvana, but they far outshine in the Normal one than any casters, even with same refines/gear, simply due to the speed of the damage output in comparison. Its a sad thing, and that you can't deny is the truth.

I'm too lazy to read all of that and reply, I got into a wall of text war with Azzazin in another thread and I'm not doing it again >.>
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm too lazy to read all of that and reply, I got into a wall of text war with Azzazin in another thread and I'm not doing it again >.>

Okay, just for you. =)

Elitism is a disease that spreads to everyone if given the opportunity. Since Caster Nirvana, Melee and people with refines under +10 were excluded.

Glitch was only used so Casters could farm on equal par with the Melee.

The idea behind the glitch should be open because it isn't the Casters who made the instance in the first place, so it shouldn't be limited to them just because it drops more. That was PWI's fault. The instance is crappy idea, should be scrapped. But if it will be there, it needs to be unlimited, probably with same drop rate.

Melees do outshine Casters in Normal Nirvana because higher speed + same refines wins out in the end. That's that.

The BM glitch doesn't compare to the Caster glitch, but both are indeed glitches and I am glad they were fixed.

There =).
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    But hey, maybe we should actually limit normal nirvana the same way to fix this economy problem eh? Maybe we should make people work their BHs as said before, and then have the same system we do currently when opening. One person messing the squads talismans up by making it fail open. I bet alot of APS people would QQ their ***** off they can no longer plan their runs and are limited to 3 per day + may fail all of them cause they join random people. b:victory

Actually I wouldn't care. There are way more efficient ways to get coin than Nirvana. The only thing I make sure to run is really 99key.

Anyways, people do fail regular runs by opening too quickly or by not resetting the instance properly, and people are limited to getting 3 keys a day. The only difference is that keys are not on timers. I also really wouldn't mind if you needed to do BH for keys...because I do BH anyway. Has it occurred to you people that BH gives more than the talisman?

The thing that's stupid about all this is that casters think they're entitled to something better just for being casters. It's like they think every physical attacking character starts with a set of perma-spark gear or something. Why should every other class have to deal with a boss with more hp that periodically seals just because they have the potential to output more damage? Have you thought about that?

Don't talk to me about how casters is more random and blah blah blah. Bottom line is, most casters and archers that participate in caster NV will agree that it's pretty much as good as a 99key run. In fact, archers will prefer full R9 caster runs to regular runs. Since everyone else's 99key runs is limited by the fact that it costs 99 keys, I think it's pretty damn good that a caster "99key" is limited each day to the number of talismans they can get on that day.

It's also stupid to say that "APS can run regular NV faster than casters can run caster NV", because a 99key takes longer for APS characters too.

Having a babying instance for casters is not the solution to balancing classes in PvE, nor is it to nerf APS. The solution should have been to change PvE so that all classes can contribute.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I don't even think there should be a Caster nirvana, and if so, there shouldn't be double drops. If PWI is going to have this instance, it should be same drops, same difficulty, same amount of times able to be farmed. I rather be able to spam Caster Nirvana than to do it 3~4 times a day and get double the drops. The output is much more grander in the end.

So what you're saying is, your not qualified to comment for or against the entire topic at hand. Cool.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So what you're saying is, your not qualified to comment for or against the entire topic at hand. Cool.

Neither is most of the Melee in this topic. They haven't done Caster Nirvana, either, only regular Nirvana, and they have their opinions. I've done Normal Nirvana with the opportunity to do Caster Nirvana, I just haven't been inside yet. Nice try.

Edit: In fact, let me add to this. It doesn't take a genius to read the concerns of this thread, and choose where their opinions lay. My opinion? I don't have to repeat, you've obviously read my posts. Regardless if you think its worth something or not is not my concern. Its just as valid.

Problem?
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Having a babying instance for casters is not the solution to balancing classes in PvE, nor is it to nerf APS. The solution should have been to change PvE so that all classes can contribute.

Also, this. I couldn't have agreed more.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Okay, just for you. =)

Elitism is a disease that spreads to everyone if given the opportunity. Since Caster Nirvana, Melee and people with refines under +10 were excluded.

Granted, elitism sucks for lower geared people but it's understandable.

Glitch was only used so Casters could farm on equal par with the Melee.

The glitch was still a glitch and Caster Nirvana was never intended to work like that.

The idea behind the glitch should be open because it isn't the Casters who made the instance in the first place, so it shouldn't be limited to them just because it drops more. That was PWI's fault. The instance is crappy idea, should be scrapped. But if it will be there, it needs to be unlimited, probably with same drop rate.

If Caster Nirvana was reduced to having the same drop rates then I'm all for this idea.

Melees do outshine Casters in Normal Nirvana because higher speed + same refines wins out in the end. That's that.

The BM glitch doesn't compare to the Caster glitch, but both are indeed glitches and I am glad they were fixed.

They both had impact on different areas of the game, just because they didn't affect the same thing doesn't mean they aren't comparable.

There =).

reppies be in dat red red bruh
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    reppies be in dat red red bruh

We agree in most points, disagree in a few. Mostly, in the whole glitch vs. glitch thing because I just can't see how PvP and Economic standpoints are comparable. The only thing they have in common to me is the fact they were glitches. But that is another topic that has nothing to do with this one at hand.

But no, I don't support the glitch. It wasn't meant to be ran like that, and it was fixed, and that was good because it was ground-breaking. I never said it wasn't. But I didn't think it was ground-breaking in a harmful way, perhaps to the merchants who sell the crystals, whatever.

I wonder how many Casters would disagree to the idea of same drops of Normal Nirvana with stackable talismans then, IF the instance must exist in the first place, since that seems to be more in your favor as well as mine, Zanryu. People honestly couldn't complain then, but then again, someone will always find something unfair.

I still am in agreement with Quilue's statement though. It would just be much easier on all players if PWI just found a good balance with PvE in general when it comes to farming. I suppose its why I enjoy that Endless Universe instance, it seems like a good start. But that's another topic for another day. ^-^
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We agree in most points, disagree in a few. Mostly, in the whole glitch vs. glitch thing because I just can't see how PvP and Economic standpoints are comparable. The only thing they have in common to me is the fact they were glitches. But that is another topic that has nothing to do with this one at hand.

But no, I don't support the glitch. It wasn't meant to be ran like that, and it was fixed, and that was good because it was ground-breaking. I never said it wasn't. But I didn't think it was ground-breaking in a harmful way, perhaps to the merchants who sell the crystals, whatever.

I wonder how many Casters would disagree to the idea of same drops of Normal Nirvana with stackable talismans then, IF the instance must exist in the first place, since that seems to be more in your favor as well as mine, Zanryu. People honestly couldn't complain then, but then again, someone will always find something unfair.

I still am in agreement with Quilue's statement though. It would just be much easier on all players if PWI just found a good balance with PvE in general when it comes to farming. I suppose its why I enjoy that Endless Universe instance, it seems like a good start. But that's another topic for another day. ^-^

I couldn't help but feel inclined to put alittle something on that what i highlighted, considering your not actually talking to me lol.

Thing i find wrong with this entire picture is that the people that complain, complain about how aps has ruined that game and how everyone feels forced to either play a sin to make profit etc etc etc and whole argument being "thats not how it's meant to be played, it isn't fair."

and no matter what you say, no matter what fair en reasonable arguments or examples you give they will nitpick about anything everything and everyone's mother's brother's sister's uncle's dog to be told "you're right".

If they really want to take it that far, i can easily retort that if they want to play the game it "should be played" in regards to nirvana, Caster nirvana shouldn't even be in existance.
    Because it wasn't there to begin with an nirvana was/is supposed to be ran with multiple classes, as was intended.

but oh boy the riot if you ever bring that upb:surrender
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It ok they fixed the glitch. It was clearly not meant to be that way prior.

"Nothing needs to be changed in the game" in general the game is just fine the way it is. At this very point in time nobody has any idea just what the amount of farming capability any certain class has. The game just underwent huge changes that have not settled in yet.

Entering into this game at this time with any class and expecting to progress to tw level without a credit card is unreasonable. It is pretty much down to merchanting an cash shopping. With all the new stuff, any class can easily farm pve gear.

Caster nirvana an regular nirvana are two diffrent instances and never were meant to have the exact same payout. One is semi class limited the other is 100% classs limited. The rewards of each instance are not balanced either. Every since the first apsers casters have been catered to...and slowly but surely it is becoming less of an advantage one way or the other. The ones who recieved a huge benefit either way was the first generation of people to go aps and or major cash shop. Either way those people are already way ahead of anyone new who currently start an that is not fixable- it it just is the way it is.

Additionally in todays pwi- the vast majority of players are not limited to one single class. For instance Im a rank 9 4.0 sin, a rank 9 wizard, rank 8 veno w/ herc/nix, cleric, barb etc.....All the classes really do have something that they suck at an something that they are better suited for.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Neither is most of the Melee in this topic. They haven't done Caster Nirvana, either, only regular Nirvana, and they have their opinions. I've done Normal Nirvana with the opportunity to do Caster Nirvana, I just haven't been inside yet. Nice try.

Edit: In fact, let me add to this. It doesn't take a genius to read the concerns of this thread, and choose where their opinions lay. My opinion? I don't have to repeat, you've obviously read my posts. Regardless if you think its worth something or not is not my concern. Its just as valid.

Problem?

Nope, I pretty much accomplished what i set out to do.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    Options

Caster nirvana an regular nirvana are two diffrent instances and never were meant to have the exact same payout. One is semi class limited the other is 100% classs limited.

how do you work that out ? if as a caster people can not find normal nirvana runs then they are either doing something wrong or in the wrong faction.
    ofc might have something to do with most casters not knowing how to run a normal nirvana and stand miles away from the bosses so when he random agro's everyone else spends 3 days chasing the boss
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nope, I pretty much accomplished what i set out to do.

Congrats then. o.O

But, to Zanryu, thank you for your input. Its good to read legitimate replies in an argument for/against something. Sorry for the wall texts.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Options
    how do you work that out ? if as a caster people can not find normal nirvana runs then they are either doing something wrong or in the wrong faction.
    ofc might have something to do with most casters not knowing how to run a normal nirvana and stand miles away from the bosses so when he random agro's everyone else spends 3 days chasing the boss

I'm going to assume that they meant that its "semi class" limited because it's hard for casters to get invited into NV squads unless they have godly gear, and even then may still not get in. Just because most casters don't get invited into NV squads doesn't mean they are doing something wrong, people can be jerks at times (but that's what factions and good friends are for).

This I agree with.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I'm going to assume that they meant that its "semi class" limited because it's hard for casters to get invited into NV squads unless they have godly gear, and even then may still not get in. Just because most casters don't get invited into NV squads doesn't mean they are doing something wrong, people can be jerks at times (but that's what factions and good friends are for).

but from the WC's i have seen on the subject of people looking for squads for caster, then that is just as elitist if not more so than normal nirvana. alot of caster squads will only take +10 or above weapons for example
  • krisnda
    edited February 2012
    Options
    but from the WC's i have seen on the subject of people looking for squads for caster, then that is just as elitist if not more so than normal nirvana. alot of caster squads will only take +10 or above weapons for example

Correct (for the most part),

I think the main thing is that the people who have like TT90-99 armor like +1-3 (or in short, the people who "Play the game" not "Own the game") are upset that they need NV (and greater) armor to run NV (just like people who wanted people to have TT99 to do those kinds of TT's).

But just like Malei said:

someone will always find something unfair.
    b:surrender
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Congrats then. o.O

But, to Zanryu, thank you for your input. Its good to read legitimate replies in an argument for/against something. Sorry for the wall texts.

You're forgiven, responding to lots of text when I'm trying to farm Nirvana at the same time gets painful b:surrender
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Correct (for the most part),

I think the main thing is that the people who have like TT90-99 armor like +1-3 (or in short, the people who "Play the game" not "Own the game") are upset that they need NV (and greater) armor to run NV (just like people who wanted people to have TT99 to do those kinds of TT's).

But just like Malei said:

b:surrender

If you played Lothranis from the start you had to farm your TT99 and Nirvana gear without being able to use either b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • krisnda
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    True.

Lothranis farming pride b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you have a squad full of tt99 ppl, you won't be able to kill the last boss in time, so yeah, to do caster nirvana you need to have at least mediocre gear.

Value of TT gear nowadays is down to zero, for the amount of time and money you spend on getting it, you can buy yourself r8 gear which is 5x better.

P.S. I find it funny noob aps claim caster nirvana gives us an unfair advantage - as if they can't farm more canny/rap per hour than we can and as if they weren't the only ones running nirvanas for the last 2years.

No, we don't have a choice, running one or two normal nirvanas per month does not count, and that's how often we can hope to get a run in there. Stop saying as if we can run normal nirvanas, cuz we can't, nobody is stupid enough to waste 40minutes of their lives for the profit you gain from it when compared to the profit aps clases have+dictate prices accordingly.
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have to disagree with the time for casters and non dps equiped people can run reg nirvana, a squad full of casters of course cant do the dmg a heavily geared cross of dps chars can. But that does not mean a mingle of the two cant do a quick reg nirvana run. The slowest nirvana I have been in was a mixed crowd with a time of around 20mins. TBH i rather have a mix as it adds a bit of team work to the mix.I ran a total of about 20-30 nirvana's this week and made more coin selling junk than cannies and raps, and nirvana has really bored me to death.

I made better progress of taking advantage of 2x to level up to 101 finaly after a long 5 months of nothing. Getting 30% exp in the new map got my butt in gear and finaly finish my cultivation as well.

I think the real fix to the whole nirvana fiasco is to get rid of caster, disable free squad drop mode there hence only allow random, make cannies/raps bound and instead of dropping boxes, the bosses drop the random mats/gems ect that they usualy would get from boxes and lastly not allow more than one class in the squad.

Get rid of the market all together and force teamwork.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think the real fix to the whole nirvana fiasco is to get rid of caster, disable free squad drop mode there hence only allow random, make cannies/raps bound and instead of dropping boxes, the bosses drop the random mats/gems ect that they usualy would get from boxes and lastly not allow more than one class in the squad.

Making cannies and raps bound is a terrible idea.

It would completely remove any and all incentive for people to run the instance after they've passed the point of needing the crystals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Making cannies and raps bound is a terrible idea.

It would completely remove any and all incentive for people to run the instance after they've passed the point of needing the crystals.

That is a very good point, but I think alot of people have alts on the same account and making them stashable would allow them to contiue to run.Forcing a single type of each class in the instance would also allow farming on your other account, hence more hard work. Another point I was trying to make, but did not state very well is making the instance harder not by changing the boss, but changing the style it must be played. Make it worth the hard work to get the gear, its not soppuse to be so easy to get.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    APS classes unite, let us start a QQ thread about how unfair TW is with those psy's and wizards to one shot us from 30 metes for 50k!
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute