Very UNFAIR rules for Magic Classes

Options

Comments

• sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why is everyone on this thread QQing about what everyone else does??

Oh yeah! The games not balanced and its not fair...gee thats easy!

Its not the Sins fault, the Clerics fault, the barbs fault (most of which were ostracized from Nirvy altogether once Casters was released) or anyone but the Devs for having lack of consideration in the things they do. Sorry, but that's GOT to be it. No one else is writing the game, lol.

GET RID OF CASTERS, AND LIMIT SQUADS TO ONLY HAVING 2 SINS IN REGULAR NIRVY AND ITS SOLVED!!!!<3
    Balance is restored and I dont have to watch everyone act all Emo about it anymore. b:victory

Just my 2 cents.

Just bought a game card and dont even feel like uploading it...meh.

My thought was simliar, have 3 different instances or even just one that require one of specific class to open and enter. 2 of the same and it fails
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Caster Nirvana 7.5 minutes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7RCHq5ah4

You all are a bunch of horribly geared, glitch abusing cry babies who probably don't ever get invited to normal squads because you suck that much.

b:bye

So not being rank 9 + 12 makes us horrible geared and we suck because of it? Ok. And you think 3-4 of them can do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Tu6A41mT4&feature=related

Your little insult is invalid. b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So not being rank 9 + 12 makes us horrible geared and we suck because of it? Ok. And you think 3-4 of them can do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Tu6A41mT4&feature=related

Your little insult is invalid. b:bye

You're complaining because APS can do 5 minute runs? Then yes, my point is completely valid.

So APS can do 5 minute runs with full +12 R9 sins, equally geared casters can do Caster runs in 7.5 minutes.

QQ more please.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    less QQ and u'd get some coins by now if you just do BH/cube/event/trials. i dont get why people thinks the only thing that can make you coins is nirvana. I dont do nirvana even with 2x only my 99 keys. tbh doing bh/cube only a day i make about 3-7m avarage on a day. just by finishing cube u'd get 3m cog sells for 2m and the 2 pof for 1m. it takes 30 mins to do cube. and if you get lucky in bh you can get 2-5m more. idk why people complains so much... and after that if i decide to do TT or trials i get about 1m+ doing trials(not counting faction split) and TT if you get lucky with gold drop well depending on how many in squad good day 20m+ average day 2m+ and faerie box which you open and get 360k per day. idk why people complains... and if you have 3 chars 100+ for bh/cube well ur average of just doing cube is 9m per day in 1 hour and 30 mins just for doing cube and+ 1m opening faerie boxes if you have 3 accounts just to open faerie boxes. not counting the bh reward yet.
  • Xyara - Harshlands
    Xyara - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    GMS never say: Nirvana Squad is only to 4-5 APS, THE PROBLEM IS THE PPL NO THE GMS, you can go to normal nirvana too, or you cant get the 3 keys / day ???? im sure you can ....
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Caster Nirvana 7.5 minutes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7RCHq5ah4

You all are a bunch of horribly geared, glitch abusing cry babies who probably don't ever get invited to normal squads because you suck that much.

b:bye

wow lol
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
    edited February 2012
    Options
    7 minutes 15 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxZuYs5z8A&feature=related

Everyone saying caster nirvana takes like 20 minutes is full of sh*t.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You're complaining because APS can do 5 minute runs? Then yes, my point is completely valid.

So APS can do 5 minute runs with full +12 R9 sins, equally geared casters can do Caster runs in 7.5 minutes.

QQ more please.

And I keep saying its not necessarily about how long a run takes. That was you the other wizard argument. It's about how many runs we get to do in a day. And aps is way easier to obtain then R9. So it's still completely invalid to me.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And I keep saying its not necessarily about how long a run takes. That was you the other wizard argument. It's about how many runs we get to do in a day. And aps is way easier to obtain then R9. So it's still completely invalid to me.

And I've agreed that all Nirvana keys should be one type and non-stackable and that you should get to pick which type of run you do.

A lot of people are complaining about APS 5 minute runs and only the best geared players can do that. So if you're complaining about 5 minute runs, casters can do 7 minute caster runs.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL you took out that other video real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkz2qyTwh8w

Its sped up. b:chuckle

Yeah, I noticed and that's why. b:cute
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    7 minutes 15 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxZuYs5z8A&feature=related

Everyone saying caster nirvana takes like 20 minutes is full of sh*t.

LOL you took out that other video real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkz2qyTwh8w

Its sped up. b:chuckle
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

QQ more please.

I concur. I would actually suppose that with the old system ppl doing caster Nirvana actually made more per day then an equally geared squad for regular Nirvana. I honestly don't see the complaint. If you go with ppl even 2.0 aps it would take you about 30 mins to do a Nirvana run, maybe longer. The better your gears/refines the faster the run. This is true of either regular or caster Nirvana. I agree with him, his point is definitely valid.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So... if both fractions can do runs under 10 minutes what's the problem?

The only thing I 'QQ' about is that aps people can spam nirvana as long as they got keys. Casters got to have a talisman each run and those are timed too. Just let casters spam as long as they got keys and I'm fully happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I concur. I would actually suppose that with the old system ppl doing caster Nirvana actually made more per day then an equally geared squad for regular Nirvana. I honestly don't see the complaint. If you go with ppl even 2.0 aps it would take you about 30 mins to do a Nirvana run, maybe longer. The better your gears/refines the faster the run. This is true of either regular or caster Nirvana. I agree with him, his point is definitely valid.

Yeah, my only point is that a lot of the argument supporting the glitch-fix QQ is deceitful because it's a lie.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

QQ more please.

You don't even need +12 r9 sins for that.

I was in a 5 man run earlier with at least 2 of the aps not being r9, and we finished in 5 min 13 seconds. (Honestly I don't know if the other two were r9 or not, I just know the two people from my faction do not have r9. I didn't bother checking the others. b:shutup)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You don't even need +12 r9 sins for that.

I was in a 5 man run earlier with at least 2 of the aps not being r9, and we finished in 5 min 13 seconds. (Honestly I don't know if the other two were r9 or not, I just know the two people from my faction do not have r9. I didn't bother checking the others. b:shutup)

Still, nobody is going to do a 5 minute APS run without a full squad of +12.

Most casters complaining that it takes 15-30 minutes to do a caster run while complaining about APS runs that take 5 minutes are ludicrous and full of hypocrisy because they probably don't have a single +12 weapon.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options

Most casters complaining that it takes 15-30 minutes to do a caster run while complaining about APS runs that take 5 minutes are ludicrous and full of hypocrisy because they probably don't have a single +12 weapon.

I do agree with this, now b:chuckle

Don't care how long it takes I'd just like to do more then 3 a day. I actually won't be upset if they have another daily that allows us to get 3 more talis. My limit is about 5-6 runs since it does take about 25-30mins for MY squad.

I did see a post from Korren that there is a way to get talisman from Order of the Shroud. But not all wants to be apart of that order. That's my order atm though. b:chuckle
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I did see a post from Korren that there is a way to get talisman from Order of the Shroud.

I thought it was Corona? It'd make sense since Corona has the Arcane Armor.

Also, no one has any feedback on my proposed fix to make Nirvana fair for all? I was really hoping that this wouldn't just be a big ol' QQ thread where no one can see eye to eye. b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Well, thats cool but it still leaves two issues.

1. Barb shortage. Many felt discriminated against cause they really cant do Casters, unless some nice group of mages wants to carry them through it - and they arent a 5 APS Sin so they cant do regular either.

2. 5 APS gets many more runs per day.

The second sounds boring as anything to me, I even burn out on too many FCs day after day - and I rarely leave FC with much more than a few coin and XP. But yeah! Two issues.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well, thats cool but it still leaves two issues.

1. Barb shortage. Many felt discriminated against cause they really cant do Casters, unless some nice group of mages wants to carry them through it - and they arent a 5 APS Sin so they cant do regular either.

The second sounds boring as anything to me, I even burn out on too many FCs day after day - and I rarely leave FC with much more than a few coin and XP. But yeah! Two issues.

this leaves 2 more thing
    1. Caster nv drops twice as much **** as normal nv nerf it

2. caster nv has not evne close to real bosses hp incrase their hp to 4mil and we can say talismans can be non timed
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this leaves 2 more thing
    1. Caster nv drops twice as much **** as normal nv nerf it

2. caster nv has not evne close to real bosses hp incrase their hp to 4mil and we can say talismans can be non timed

Again, I've dealt with these in my proposed fix. Are people just reading the first page and then chiming in?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited February 2012
    Options

No, they don't. They get less keys per day than casters do.

If you're complaining that people can stack normal keys till their inventories are full, that's a valid complaint.

And casters had unlimited nirvana runs, so the glitch was being abused and was rightly fixed.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options

If you're complaining that people can stack normal keys till their inventories are full, that's a valid complaint.

And casters had unlimited nirvana runs, so the glitch was being abused and was rightly fixed.

Thought everyone got the same amount keys?

The glitch was a glitch and was rightfully fixed but talismans still run out. They weren't unlimited. One person had to give up their talisman to open.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Explain please o_o

Everyone gets 3 keys normally plus keys from BH, caster and aps folk get the same. o_o
    Casters do get 1 talisman from old man, another 2 if they do BH. Gets them to being able to enter 3 times.

How's that more than aps people? .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Explain please o_o

Everyone gets 3 keys normally plus keys from BH, caster and aps folk get the same. o_o
    Casters do get 1 talisman from old man, another 2 if they do BH. Gets them to being able to enter 3 times.

How's that more than aps people? .-.

And also we have to use both keys and talismans to enter.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Again, I've dealt with these in my proposed fix. Are people just reading the first page and then chiming in?

Why not? The first post is the one that matters on any thread. Who wants to read a bunch of people blaming each other for the problem for page after page? lol b:surrender

Does your proposed fix work barbs back into the equation?
  • Fintan - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why not? The first post is the one that matters on any thread. Who wants to read a bunch of people blaming each other for the problem for page after page? lol b:surrender

Point taken. I'll make a separate thread about it, I suppose. At least this expansion breathed some life into the dying forum...
    Does your proposed fix work barbs back into the equation?

Well, you'd need a more traditional squad if you're mixing melee and casters, one would think. So they'd probably work in about the same as the average "normal" instance. It's the best I can do, alas, without skewing the fairness factor too far any one direction. More love for barbs would have to be a game-wide change, even with my proposal. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Point taken. I'll make a separate thread about it, I suppose. At least this expansion breathed some life into the dying forum...

Well, you'd need a more traditional squad if you're mixing melee and casters, one would think. So they'd probably work in about the same as the average "normal" instance. It's the best I can do, alas, without skewing the fairness factor too far any one direction. More love for barbs would have to be a game-wide change, even with my proposal. b:surrender

For them to work back in a 'normal' Nirvy...yeah. Dont need a fix for that, just change Human Nature...

I guess my fix is better then, lol. Put everyone back in normal and limit the number of Sins that can be in the squad.

Im not trying to have a better idea, Im just saying...b:thanks
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

As a caster I get 5 free keys a day. Not paying millions for the 6th. How many do the 5 APS crowd get?

Also, even with the glitch we never had 'unlimited runs. We were limited to the amount of keys we got daily, just the same as the 5 APS crowd.

I want to say that I can get 4 talismans a day. Currently I can run the same number of daily NV as I did when it was glitched so to me at least I don't feel the impact of the devs fixing it.

Also, Maybe they can change regular NV to mandate rainbow squads. Wouldn't that suck for the sins.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    Rerum - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Used to do caster on my cleric and loved it, after the tali fix, is pretty much impossible to spam nirvana, very hard to find PPL to do more than one run. So I'm back to my sin.

To all those complaining, better roll a sin... how to play this game? APS has the final say!
    How to play the game? 5.0 has the final say!!!