Very UNFAIR rules for Magic Classes

Options

Comments

• FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    For them to work back in a 'normal' Nirvy...yeah. Dont need a fix for that, just change Human Nature...

I guess my fix is better then, lol. Put everyone back in normal and limit the number of Sins that can be in the squad.

Im not trying to have a better idea, Im just saying...b:thanks
    As a caster I get 5 free keys a day. Not paying millions for the 6th. How many do the 5 APS crowd get?

Also, even with the glitch we never had 'unlimited runs. We were limited to the amount of keys we got daily, just the same as the 5 APS crowd.

I want to say that I can get 4 talismans a day. Currently I can run the same number of daily NV as I did when it was glitched so to me at least I don't feel the impact of the devs fixing it.

Also, Maybe they can change regular NV to mandate rainbow squads. Wouldn't that suck for the sins.

Let me help you out here ok? Since apparently some people do not realize the reality of it all. IT ISN"T JUST SINS WHO ARE 5 APS! See that, not just sins. I've seen barbs and archers at 5 aps. Bm's also.. So if you guys think that sins are the ones having all the fun you are wrong. Also I'd like to point out, that even with a +10 r8 weapon and at 2.5 aps, I'm still unwanted for "good" squads. Casters aren't the only ones who are shunned. So please quit being so vain thinking you are the only ones who can't get invites.
  • Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide
    Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    OMG, I wanna kill so many ppl here b:laugh (the nub aps ppl)
    2 days ago i got mad over some conversation about caster nirvana, so i started talking in wc too, and since the guy i was talking to was dumb, i said that pwi should reduce max aps to be 2. Kind of wanted to tell him that we casters ( I Got Cler, just to let u know, coz u see image of barb) feel hurt that they limited our nirvana runs, comparison our talismans their aps.
    You ppl have no idea how many hatered i caused, just by that one statement.
    And I'm betting that there will bunch of them after this post too b:laugh
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    OMG, I wanna kill so many ppl here b:laugh (the nub aps ppl)
    2 days ago i got mad over some conversation about caster nirvana, so i started talking in wc too, and since the guy i was talking to was dumb, i said that pwi should reduce max aps to be 2. Kind of wanted to tell him that we casters ( I Got Cler, just to let u know, coz u see image of barb) feel hurt that they limited our nirvana runs, comparison our talismans their aps.
    You ppl have no idea how many hatered i caused, just by that one statement.
    And I'm betting that there will bunch of them after this post too b:laugh

Lol, I saw that. Then the next day someone was saying APS was now 6. xD

Idc, too many MMOs in the Sea, as they say. Its not like it was back in the day when RS was practically all there was.

If people are only getting scammed and pissed off, unless they enjoy that kind of thing (and there is a good population in any MMO that does enjoy that type of thing), they will leave. Simple as.

PWI doesnt have to fix nothing if they dont want to. But they shouldnt be surprised if they wake up one day and notice how the population on some servers has dropped significantly.

If it remains this way through Summer Break, its safe to say people are moving on to other pastures.

That's kind of sad for me. This Mystic is the best char in any MMO that I have played, and Im not looking forward to making something that wont live up to it in another game. Bummer.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Let me help you out here ok? Since apparently some people do not realize the reality of it all. IT ISN"T JUST SINS WHO ARE 5 APS! See that, not just sins. I've seen barbs and archers at 5 aps. Bm's also.. So if you guys think that sins are the ones having all the fun you are wrong. Also I'd like to point out, that even with a +10 r8 weapon and at 2.5 aps, I'm still unwanted for "good" squads. Casters aren't the only ones who are shunned. So please quit being so vain thinking you are the only ones who can't get invites.

Kai, but until recently, most barbs were built as Catabarbs. Any that still are, arent APSing. They are HPing. Now any char with the scrolls can pull a Cata, but high HP barbs are usually the preferred choice.

They need gear. Sure, we can argue over how R9 is or isnt as good as Nirvy, but what about just plain fairness?

Most of the factions on my server havent gone without needing catabarbs this past TW season. Barbs ARE what they need. Even if they already have close to their max of active members, they still need Catabarbs.

Hopefully there are HPing Seekers or something out there to fill their spot, since no one gives a **** about the HPing Barbs anymore.

In your case, I can see it being true. You seem to be complaining that as a Sin, since you arent geared up like all the other Sins, they dont want you.

Unless you really stink at playing your Sin (and I am NOT saying that you do), that either means that they are worried that you will slow down their run by some precious few seconds - or that even with their R9 they stink at playing their chars and dont wanna take a chance on another stinker that doesnt even have R9.

It could also be a form of 'social class' eliteism, where there are so many R9 Sins on your server that they wont accept anything less, cause they dont have to.

Im a Mystic, and have had to oversome a lot more predjudice than just gears just to get to lvl 99 (yeah - the Avatar is still the same number it was before the expansion, lol). A lot of times I cant play a full Mystic, cause I have to serve as the primary healer just to get a squad, which means mostly being half a Mystic unless Im running with Pro players.

You cant possibly be the only NON R9 Sin on your server though, unless things are a lot worse than I think they are. So there must be more that are in the same boat you are, and you guys can all squad up together.

Gear isnt everything, neither are a few seconds more or less to complete a run. If you have your chars mechanics down and are a good Sin you should be getting close to the same amount of runs as any R9 crew.

Try to get to know some of the other Sins that are sharing your experience. I mean you all want to go farm Nirvy, am I right? And if gears are the only issue, I see no reason why you arent.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I LOL'd at this. From my observation sins seems to outnumber any other class out there. And if 10 member rainbow parties were a requirement for NV it may acutally help you out.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    QQ effing more, u probs spend more time QQin than effing playin the damn game, ya'll will never be satisfied right?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • izzyhalsall
    izzyhalsall Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Basically, you get 3 keys and 1 talisman a day. Okay, we all happy?
    Then you do BH100 and it becomes 5 and 3.
    With the new update, you can now get another talisman for all those arcanes that roll (immediately or eventually) Corona Order.
    So that leaves 5 keys, 4 NV's and im sure you can spend more influence to get a 5th Talisman if you wanted. This means that all we are really gaining is 1 key everyday, so maybe a fantastic arcane 99 keys will be nice, or fix the key=talisman ratio so that arcanes dont have keys they can never spend.

Anyone complaining about the talisman bug doesnt do BH100: If you do bh100, what the hell do you care? I do BH100 (my main and only account is 101 sage wizard) every day to make sure I have 3 talismans.
    Pre fix - This entitled me to do 2 runs that I pay for, then wait for someone else to be generous.
    Post fix - You want 100 nv runs? Do 100 BH100's.... Seems fair to me, my NV rate hasnt decreased at all.
    I was sick of squad say "we only have 1 talisman, can you pay?".... Woman please, you want to do NV, do your BH100, earn the talisman to do it!

The problem is fixed. Sure I HATE that its fixed, but it was a glitch.

Finally moving to APS, its unfair that nirvana talismans limit how many runs we can do compared to you, but the debate about aps time vrs caster drops means that each run is "fair". So I think the best solution is to add talisman requires to every run, imho.

Izzy Over and Out.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im a Mystic, and have had to oversome a lot more predjudice than just gears just to get to lvl 99 (yeah - the Avatar is still the same number it was before the expansion, lol). A lot of times I cant play a full Mystic, cause I have to serve as the primary healer just to get a squad, which means mostly being half a Mystic unless Im running with Pro players.

I don't understand the bolded statement.

Mystics have a nice array of healing abilities in addition to damaging ones. How does being the main healer make you half a Mystic? Hell, you should take it as a compliment that people have enough faith in your healing abilities that they don't need to bring along a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't understand the bolded statement.

Mystics have a nice array of healing abilities in addition to damaging ones. How does being the main healer make you half a Mystic? Hell, you should take it as a compliment that people have enough faith in your healing abilities that they don't need to bring along a cleric.

Did a full exp room pull with 2 mystics sin bm and psy b:shocked
    It worked out well, barked, roared aoe stun, sin ss, arma. mobs dead b:laugh
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Basically, you get 3 keys and 1 talisman a day. Okay, we all happy?
    Then you do BH100 and it becomes 5 and 3.
    With the new update, you can now get another talisman for all those arcanes that roll (immediately or eventually) Corona Order.
    t.

Casters will never ever get to spend all of their keys as efficiently as aps, so the number of keys is not even worth mentioning.

We get 1talisman and 1more, most of the time. For the third one we need to run a completely new instance just for BH II. Sometimes BH I and II are stacked, so you can do both at same time. Accordingly, sometimes it happens you get bh lunar 3-4days in a row which pretty much means you are f*ked

Even if you manage to waste x time to form a bh lunar squad and then spend 500k to 3mill coins just to do it (if you pay 3mill coins, you at least have 100% chance of getting gold mats, if any happen to drop), you still had to invest a lot of time and money into just getting an item required to enter nirvana - meanwhile aps classes have already done 50runs.

Aps classes are a bunch of hypocrites, if they had to even remotely deal with the **** we have to, they'd ragequit game or QQ 10times worse than what you classify as QQ right now.

On a side note - notice how TWs have all classes present, so the whole QQ how casters are OP in TW is bs, every class has a purpose in TW and the balance between classes in there is nowhere near as broken as pve is right now.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Casters will never ever get to spend all of their keys as efficiently as aps, so the number of keys is not even worth mentioning.

We get 1talisman and 1more, most of the time. For the third one we need to run a completely new instance just for BH II. Sometimes BH I and II are stacked, so you can do both at same time. Accordingly, sometimes it happens you get bh lunar 3-4days in a row which pretty much means you are f*ked

Even if you manage to waste x time to form a bh lunar squad and then spend 500k to 3mill coins just to do it (if you pay 3mill coins, you at least have 100% chance of getting gold mats, if any happen to drop), you still had to invest a lot of time and money into just getting an item required to enter nirvana - meanwhile aps classes have already done 50runs.

Aps classes are a bunch of hypocrites, if they had to even remotely deal with the **** we have to, they'd ragequit game or QQ 10times worse than what you classify as QQ right now.

On a side note - notice how TWs have all classes present, so the whole QQ how casters are OP in TW is bs, every class has a purpose in TW and the balance between classes in there is nowhere near as broken as pve is right now.

They will if they stop being prudes and run regular Nirvana as well as Caster. Just because they can't get into a high APS group doesn't mean they can't form their own group.

Stop acting like casters and non high APS can't still run regular Nirvana, silly Fish.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

lets hope this drives the nirvana mat prices up :)

...and. everyone has a 5aps char anyways what exactly is the problem?

i ask for nirvana "any class" in faction chat and people pm me "brb logging on BM/sin"
    some barbs /venos are usually exceptions cause they can do well just like that
    but like everyone else adapted to the way of the game . hence its been a while honestly
    i like potato
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

That's really funny considering half the sins on any given server are probably alts of non-aps characters.

There are many prominently-geared sins and BMs that rolled casters and archers as well, especially after Jone's and cheap rank made the game lean heavily against melee in mass PvP. A lot of people simply like to enjoy the game with many classes anyway. So are we different people as soon as we log onto our "APS classes?"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They will if they stop being prudes and run regular Nirvana as well as Caster. Just because they can't get into a high APS group doesn't mean they can't form their own group.

Stop acting like casters and non high APS can't still run regular Nirvana, silly Fish.

b:bye such a hypocrit
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:bye such a hypocrit

How do you figure?
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Zanryu, why just troll??? can't u stay still??

SOME Solution:

- Make normal Nirvana timered as well, and give all caster and non casters 4 talisman per day + the talisman cards from bhs.

- Make Caster Nirvana untimered, and let the normal one stay the same.

- Let both caster and non casters, to do nirvana with their keys and not with any crappy timered card.

- Make Talisman card like OHT Key, and without timer. Let normal nirvana the same.

- OR BE DAMN UNFAIR AND SAY GTFO ALL OUTTA THE DAMN GAME !!!

Why Caster nirvana always be nerfed?? while others can do a nirvana in JUST 5MIN!!??!"!"!

Why we do nirvana in 30 Min with all r8 gears, and only damn 2- 3 runs per day???

We didn't had Nirvana from first... but all others had. All don't like to waste time on an APS char.

If ya wanna have the prices high, remove talisman cards, and let all do their stuff in 2x time, and make longer distances between 2x periods.
    By nerfing magic classes and smashing them, and let the others do unlimit runs in less than 7 min per run, you are proving that how UNFAIR you guys are....
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options

SOME Solution:

- Make normal Nirvana timered as well, and give all caster and non casters 4 talisman per day + the talisman cards from bhs.

Caster is an add on to regular Nirvana so if you desire you can run that instead. It has better chest drop rates than Nirvana and can only be run by certain classes, how exactly would changing the time limit on the ORIGINAL keys needed for the ORIGINAL Nirvana be fair?

- Let both caster and non casters, to do nirvana with their keys and not with any crappy timered card.

Both casters and non-casters can do Nirvana with their keys, it's called Nirvana.

- Make Talisman card like OHT Key, and without timer. Let normal nirvana the same.

umad

Why Caster nirvana always be nerfed?? while others can do a nirvana in JUST 5MIN!!??!"!"!

Caster Nirvana may take a bit longer but you have higher drop rates to make up for it.

Why we do nirvana in 30 Min with all r8 gears, and only damn 2- 3 runs per day???

Because you can't find a half-decent squad.

We didn't had Nirvana from first... but all others had. All don't like to waste time on an APS char.

Jeez dude, lrn2english

If ya wanna have the prices high, remove talisman cards, and let all do their stuff in 2x time, and make longer distances between 2x periods.
    By nerfing magic classes and smashing them, and let the others do unlimit runs in less than 7 min per run, you are proving that how UNFAIR you guys are....

Magic classes aren't nerfed, they simply had a glitch removed. Blademasters had a glitch removed that made us less useful in certain areas of the game, we were told by casters to get over it. Man, karma's a ***** right?

Replies in red.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

SOME Solution:

making nirvana unable to be -farmed- for everyone is the most stupid idea ever.
    thats like kids. you want the toy of the other kid but you cant get it... so you destroy it

and concernig caster nirvana.

i did some multi run when it was possible
    my wiz is only r8+10 that is, hands down, averange low low low noob gear

but still . since caster nirva is more than double of the drops its also more coin than regular nirvy spam on 5.0 with the same time used

and you need way way less coin to gear a char able to tank caster nirvana compared to a decent farming char

go ahead . make a decent farming char
    you end up spending 3 bil~+
    wonder how long it takes to farm that?
    no idea

edit. seriously
    just make an alt bm.
    they need lesser gear than sin
    so you can focus on fists and demon hf
    and let some fish with full +10 armor tank

you ll see the things with different eyes
    i like potato
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI is so UNFAIR against all the magic classes, the ones who make money so hard.
    My complain is, why you GMs made the Nirvana Talisman like this, i mean Timered ....
    Why we must be limit? for drops? if we caulculate the time for a normal and APSed nirvana, the time would be the same and drops as well.
    So why you made it limit and timerd ... ??
    Why we get 3 keys, but we get only damn one talisman card per day, and we must always do allllll our bh 1 and bh2 to get talisman to do 3 damn Nirvana run... this is freaking UNFAIR.
    better remove this nirvana, or fix the timered cards ( make like Chrono key, or remove talisman tickets, so all can get in with their keys.)
    For the ones who CS, or the ones who has an APS char, this is easy to farm money. But for the ones who dont wanna CS, or are not able to, is so UNFAIR to have this limitations.
    I want to say remove the nirvana for Magic classes OR FIX IT SO ALL CAN GO AND DO IT AS MUCH AS THEY WANT WITH THEIR KEYS!! NOT WITH FREAKING TIMERED CARDS...
    If you remove it, so all would understand to make an APS char, or to CS or even leave game, OR FIX IT ...
    And nowadays after the new update, many people fail to start the dungeon (boss dont spawns) wich COSTS ONE TALISMAN FROM ALL SQUAD MEMBERS!!
    IS THIS FAIR OR UNFARI?????

GMs PLEASE ANSWER ME...

fail repost thread. there are like one thousand other out there. why dont you QQ in one of those? go do normal nirvana like others or make a farm char (like others do).

-sry for bashing but im sick of this kind of posts-
    making nirvana unable to be -farmed- for everyone is the most stupid idea ever.
    thats like kids. you want the toy of the other kid but you cant get it... so you destroy it

and concernig caster nirvana.

i did some multi run when it was possible
    my wiz is only r8+10 that is, hands down, averange low low low noob gear

but still . since caster nirva is more than double of the drops its also more coin than regular nirvy spam on 5.0 with the same time used

and you need way way less coin to gear a char able to tank caster nirvana compared to a decent farming char

go ahead . make a decent farming char
    you end up spending 3 bil~+
    wonder how long it takes to farm that?
    no idea

edit. seriously
    just make an alt bm.
    they need lesser gear than sin
    so you can focus on fists and demon hf
    and let some fish with full +10 armor tank

you ll see the things with different eyes

this QQ is not because they cant farm its because they cant get rich(anymore) by spamming it.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's really funny considering half the sins on any given server are probably alts of non-aps characters.

There are many prominently-geared sins and BMs that rolled casters and archers as well, especially after Jone's and cheap rank made the game lean heavily against melee in mass PvP. A lot of people simply like to enjoy the game with many classes anyway. So are we different people as soon as we log onto our "APS classes?"

nah, casters r not allowed to make sins and bms, u didnt know? b:laugh

lets make a QQ thread that the aoe of my sin is so lame that i can barely join gv and cant farm my int tome... oh wait, i farmed already 2 with casters and barb b:shutup
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As someone who started out with a cleric main which I got to lev 101 and then made a sin for the express purpose of financing gear consider the following points:

Regular nirvana is indeed open to casters as well as melee classes, but you see, the longer time goes on the more excluded casters become. Most WC now is for 4.0+ or 5.0 when forming squads.
    Not long after I got my cleric to 100, we had the advent of ppl advertising for "Clericless nirvana runs", at that time it was fairly new but already the exclusion was starting. All you people who talk of R8 with +10 refines being noob gear are clearly spending way too much on daddies credit card. For a no CS player thats a very high standard to attain.

All of this aside, there is a really really simple solution to the issues raised.

Remove the talisman altogether and allow ANYONE to use their keys to enter Nirvana at which point the squad leader can choose "Regular or Caster instance".
    What could be simpler or fairer than that?
    If you are stupid enough to take 5 sins into caster Nirvana, on your own head be it.

The issue has been over complicated with no need whatsoever. No QQ for glitches, no QQ for who gets the better deal... just make it exactly the same for all by removing the stupid talisman in the first place.

Surely this is the right way to go? Can anyone possibly have anything to QQ about with that scenario?
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kondors wrote: »
    As someone who started out with a cleric main which I got to lev 101 and then made a sin for the express purpose of financing gear consider the following points:

Regular nirvana is indeed open to casters as well as melee classes, but you see, the longer time goes on the more excluded casters become. Most WC now is for 4.0+ or 5.0 when forming squads.
    Not long after I got my cleric to 100, we had the advent of ppl advertising for "Clericless nirvana runs", at that time it was fairly new but already the exclusion was starting. All you people who talk of R8 with +10 refines being noob gear are clearly spending way too much on daddies credit card. For a no CS player thats a very high standard to attain.

All of this aside, there is a really really simple solution to the issues raised.

Remove the talisman altogether and allow ANYONE to use their keys to enter Nirvana at which point the squad leader can choose "Regular or Caster instance".
    What could be simpler or fairer than that?
    If you are stupid enough to take 5 sins into caster Nirvana, on your own head be it.

The issue has been over complicated with no need whatsoever. No QQ for glitches, no QQ for who gets the better deal... just make it exactly the same for all by removing the stupid talisman in the first place.

Surely this is the right way to go? Can anyone possibly have anything to QQ about with that scenario?

...i think you didnt even get the point of this thread. If it was like this they should make the normal nirvana bosses drop more items, be immune to magic and all that ****. Why we never QQ about ur caster nirvana being forbidden to phys dmg dealers ? its because we just work our ***** out.

and about this: "All you people who talk of R8 with +10 refines being noob gear are clearly spending way too much on daddies credit card. For a no CS player thats a very high standard to attain."
    if you would spend more time doing something instead of QQ, you would see you dont have to CS to get that gear. lots of ppl never charged but got uber gears. i am one of em.
    when my veno wasnt enough (to farm cash) i built a sin. its adapt or leave game.
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...i think you didnt even get the point of this thread. If it was like this they should make the normal nirvana bosses drop more items, be immune to magic and all that ****. Why we never QQ about ur caster nirvana being forbidden to phys dmg dealers ? its because we just work our ***** out.

and about this: "All you people who talk of R8 with +10 refines being noob gear are clearly spending way too much on daddies credit card. For a no CS player thats a very high standard to attain."
    if you would spend more time doing something instead of QQ, you would see you dont have to CS to get that gear. lots of ppl never charged but got uber gears. i am one of em.
    when my veno wasnt enough (to farm cash) i built a sin. its adapt or leave game.

If you would read, you would firstly see that i mentioned I had made a sin to finance gear.

Secondly I have got R8 on my sin and my seeker and soon on my cleric also, so yes its possible to do it without CS, but as you yourself would know, it takes a lot to get there.

As for adapting, you really have no clue what you are talking about. Creating a sin to make the cash is not adapting my cl;eric or its skills or gear now is it? No, it is dropping the cleric which is a caster to make something that can attain the cash in game.

Consider also that the developers created the caster Nirvana to ADDRESS the imbalance suffered by casters with Nirvana, and it has to be something pretty severe in order for the developers to actually do something about it.

The point you make that does make sense (yes there is one...) is that with the solution I suggested, in order to be wholly fair, regular Nirv bosses should be magic immune. Cant argue with that and it seems fair to me and balanced against phys immune bosses in caster Nirvana.

As for the point in the thread you erroneously believe that I missed... the point is all centred on the disparity, imbalance and perceived unfairness to caster classes. I spoke of all those things and nothing but those things. Perhaps you read the wrong thread topic..ijs

It is clear by the way that you talk from the perspective of a melee class player, your use of the terms WE.. and "ur" caster Nirvana.. so it is unsurprising that you dont have a balanced view. Ohhh and you would be surprised (or not) by the amount fo people who have high end gear etc and claim to have "never charged"... they look so smart riding round on theie red or black nine tail mounts from charge rewards. So excuse me if I take the claim with a pinch of salt.. the majority of people have charged at some point, only some people make a career of it so that they can look down on others who worked for their items. Not saying you didnt work for it by the way.

You have pretty much proved the point of the OP incidentally by stating that you dropped your veno to make a sin... QED, posters point proven accidentally kthx.
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    listen, you can do UNLIMIT (means how many runs you can) but we can do magic nirvana ONLY 3 (THREE) TIME PER DAY, and for that we must do BH 1, BH 2, and one from NPC. You got Zanryu?? i think u can possibly understand what I mean now :PP

And this subject is for Magic classes who think this is unfair, so if u dont like or just wanna troll can GET OUTTA section dude !

I wrote my reasons for calling this Unfair.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Drop the talisman.

Problem solved? Let's see the arguments about this one.

You all know you[As in, the APS classes] would be pissed if keys had a timer on them too. From what I see, this is less about the glitch, more about unlimited farming. So give it to the casters. If it drops the prices of raps/uncannies, so what? The prices for casual, non-charging players are outrageous anyway. Why do you think they came out with the Morai gear to try and 'lessen the gap' between free-to-play and pay-to-win players? PvE wise, at least, 'supposedly'.

You may say "work for it, earn it, etc" but hell, I agree with the people about unlimited farming for both APS and Caster. Give people a chance to actually obtain better gear without paying 2mil for one friggin' piece out of 250. Players setting the prices, you are all damn greedy. XD b:laugh
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    True - and to Zanryu the clueless noob - NO WE CAN'T DO NORMAL NIRVANAS, get it in your head already.

Like I said 50times and you are too illiterate to understand it by now - no, we can't make our own normal nirvana runs. No sane barb will tank it for us and even if he does and even if we do manage to find more fools stupid enough to waste their time on normal nirvana, it would take us 30-45mins with a GOOD squad to do one run.

Now how do you suggest that even remotely justifies us doing a normal run if the prices are dictated by people who do those very same runs in 5-10mins with 3-4people squads! Jesus, is it so hard to understand?

If you guys had timed keys or needed to do everything we have to do, just to enter in a nirvana, you'd go emo how the game is unfair and it's called perfect world and it's supposed to be all pink and easy for you, a world in which you can do whole instances in 5minutes and 2shot bosses in every other instance out there.

As for solutions:

Removing talismans would probably allow casters to get to 45-55 ratio of hourly profit at best against aps classes, simply because we can do 2runs per hour while aps classes can do 6, so even without the talismans, it's still hard for us to spend all of our keys when compared to aps classes.

The glitched talisman was actually more in favor of the aps classes, like I said we made 33% less profit per hour on average with the glitch present in the game. So if they are afraid of taking away monopoly aps classes hold atm, they might as well return the glitch because it's obvious aps classes don't want us to be able to farm any canny/rap, so they can dictate the prices as they have been for the past two years.

Third option is to keep everything as it is, making it slightly better for us than it was for the last 2years, but still giving a 1:15 profit advantage in nirvanas to aps classes. If you don't find that hilarious you either don't have a functional brain or you are one of those aps classes and couldn't care less what is happening to the game, so you just come here to troll us.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I'm pretty sure CC nerf was far worse for BMs than any other classes, on top of that we get 5aps nerf. If you got nerfed like that as a caster, you'd be crying far louder than you are for having a glitch fixed. That is hypocrisy.

What I'm wondering is how fast a 7 minute caster nirvana party can do a regular nirvana run.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I get more free Ultimate Substances per day than melee, a more lucrative Nirvana OPTION, lower repairs / costs, and yet I QQ all day.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    I get more free Ultimate Substances per day than melee, a more lucrative Nirvana OPTION, lower repairs / costs, and yet I QQ all day.

Hm. Melees get at least one talisman per day, no? Since casters ideally will be running Caster Nirvana, the melees get more subs.

And while Caster can potentially be more lucrative, we also have a chance that we get total ****. Regular Nirvana is far more consistent.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hm. Melees get at least one talisman per day, no? Since casters ideally will be running Caster Nirvana, the melees get more subs.

And while Caster can potentially be more lucrative, we also have a chance that we get total ****. Regular Nirvana is far more consistent.

Casters get a tali free, without having to do a bh or anything, just talking to the guy gives a tali, meele classes don't get 1 that way they only get them from bhs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.