Very UNFAIR rules for Magic Classes

Options

Comments

• Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    In the time you are QQing on forums about glitch, you are losing money not farming nirvana...b:laugh

Another person that doesn't read. How do we farm it exactly dear? A cleric yes, I can get into squads with effort. Do u think anyone will spam take a wizard or a psychic? It's a pretty obvious answer to that, they won't unless u're 99 key questing.
    Caster u say, well u see..today is BH lunar. We can run this once and then we're out of talismans unless we wanna pay 500k to go a second time. Do we lose any time farming QQing when we can't get into anything? Common sense, then post. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Another person that doesn't read. How do we farm it exactly dear? A cleric yes, I can get into squads with effort. Do u think anyone will spam take a wizard or a psychic? It's a pretty obvious answer to that, they won't unless u're 99 key questing.
    Caster u say, well u see..today is BH lunar. We can run this once and then we're out of talismans unless we wanna pay 500k to go a second time. Do we lose any time farming QQing when we can't get into anything? Common sense, then post. b:bye

Pay the 500k, and go recover it with caster nirvana...Or when you do caster nirvana, save the money to make an APS sin... That way you farm all you want and don't have to worry about a limit to the amount of times you can go to nirvana.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Pay the 500k, and go recover it with caster nirvana...Or when you do caster nirvana, save the money to make an APS sin... That way you farm all you want and don't have to worry about a limit to the amount of times you can go to nirvana.

Why should she have to make an APS sin? You think everyone will enjoy playing an APS sin/BM and actually be good at it at the same time? So I shouldn't work on the character I enjoy first and use it all to make a APS class? LOL your joking right?

That's exactly what we are doing. And? When I feel like I've been given an unfair advantage I whine I also do it in RL. Try again. :)
  • Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PWI is so UNFAIR against all the magic classes, the ones who make money so hard.
    My complain is, why you GMs made the Nirvana Talisman like this, i mean Timered ....
    Why we must be limit? for drops? if we caulculate the time for a normal and APSed nirvana, the time would be the same and drops as well.
    So why you made it limit and timerd ... ??
    Why we get 3 keys, but we get only damn one talisman card per day, and we must always do allllll our bh 1 and bh2 to get talisman to do 3 damn Nirvana run... this is freaking UNFAIR.
    better remove this nirvana, or fix the timered cards ( make like Chrono key, or remove talisman tickets, so all can get in with their keys.)
    For the ones who CS, or the ones who has an APS char, this is easy to farm money. But for the ones who dont wanna CS, or are not able to, is so UNFAIR to have this limitations.
    I want to say remove the nirvana for Magic classes OR FIX IT SO ALL CAN GO AND DO IT AS MUCH AS THEY WANT WITH THEIR KEYS!! NOT WITH FREAKING TIMERED CARDS...
    If you remove it, so all would understand to make an APS char, or to CS or even leave game, OR FIX IT ...
    And nowadays after the new update, many people fail to start the dungeon (boss dont spawns) wich COSTS ONE TALISMAN FROM ALL SQUAD MEMBERS!!
    IS THIS FAIR OR UNFARI?????

GMs PLEASE ANSWER ME...

are u dumb at all? in 1 hour of caster vana u can get same profit as a full aps vana gets in 1h and 30 mins
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    are u dumb at all? in 1 hour of caster vana u can get same profit as a full aps vana gets in 1h and 30 mins

LMAO wrong. Please do a caster nirvana and see for yourself.
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why should she have to make an APS sin? You think everyone will enjoy playing an APS sin/BM and actually be good at it at the same time? So I shouldn't work on the character I enjoy first and use it all to make a APS class? LOL your joking right?

That's exactly what we are doing. And? When I feel like I've been given an unfair advantage I whine I also do it in RL. Try again. :)

You want to make a lot of money AND have fun? LOOOOOOOOOL
  • Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LMAO wrong. Please do a caster nirvana and see for yourself.

no im not wrong ive heard from some casters that have an aps char that they get literaly more than what an aps class does in around an hour
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You want to make a lot of money AND have fun? LOOOOOOOOOL

Yes that's exactly what I want. b:chuckle
    You don't think people who love their sins/BM aren't like this?

I'd love mine to if I can do this 20+ times a day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zPo255JQr8

But I suck on my BM and sins bore the hell out of me. xD
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    no im not wrong ive heard from some casters that have an aps char that they get literaly more than what an aps class does in around an hour

Then why aren't they doing more casters? Which character are they mostly do Nirvana on? Most likely a lie. I've never made as much as my aps friends even during the glitch.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

If someone wants to reroll just for the sole purpose of Nirvana invites, an APS sin isn't even the best choice.

Veno is. They get invited to both types of Nirvana. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If someone wants to reroll just for the sole purpose of Nirvana invites, an APS sin isn't even the best choice.

Veno is. They get invited to both types of Nirvana. b:cute

This is true. But most people still don't know venos can amp also. So you still have some who get rejected.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This is true. But most people still don't know venos can amp also. So you still have some who get rejected.

How does someone make it to 100 without knowing venos can amp? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Power leveling.

I met a 100 last night that asked me if psychics did AOE damage. *facepalm*
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options

This is PWI. Easy 100 = Whaazzat do?
  • Cavorex - Raging Tide
    Cavorex - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why QQ about whats done? they fixed a glitch, which honestly everyone complains about glitches, we have a timer on our talismans, big deal we cna run 3 caster runs and get decent drops from it. TBH i wait and usually turn in 5 bh's at a wack letting them pile up so i can run caster 6 times a wack. so what big deal we don't get to spam run nirvana. honestly does it matter? we're not killing prices, and if we were all smart about it we'd save what we get and flood the market when 2X is shut down. but instead of flooding back at the original price we double the prices. Just my opinion onthe subject. In truth i am just happy that i am able to run nirvana, where as before i could never get a run.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why QQ about whats done? they fixed a glitch, which honestly everyone complains about glitches, we have a timer on our talismans, big deal we cna run 3 caster runs and get decent drops from it. TBH i wait and usually turn in 5 bh's at a wack letting them pile up so i can run caster 6 times a wack. so what big deal we don't get to spam run nirvana. honestly does it matter? we're not killing prices, and if we were all smart about it we'd save what we get and flood the market when 2X is shut down. but instead of flooding back at the original price we double the prices. Just my opinion onthe subject. In truth i am just happy that i am able to run nirvana, where as before i could never get a run.

What's a wack?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Powerleveling. Just ask the BM we had in our GV party that didn't know what a dragon skill was and didn't have axes.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Powerleveling. Just ask the BM we had in our GV party that didn't know what a dragon skill was and didn't have axes.

I seem to get stuck healing lots of those squads... I wasn't the poor cleric in BB that run was I? b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    Who gives a flip about how much time it takes to run Vana or Caster Vana, it's not the point here. The point is about how unfair the timed talismans are and how restricted we are in doing Caster Vana cuz of that. Us casters want the talismans to be untimed and stackable just like the keys are. I'm sure if the keys were timed and unstackable like the talsimans are, you APS ppl would be QQ'ing like we are.

I'm ok with this if you can no longer get regular Nirvana keys. What I see is people doing caster Nirvana 3x daily and saving up all their regular keys for 2x. I even see those not doing regular Nirvana selling their keys to make money. Either way it goes you are making money.

As I've stated before, casters won't take me on caster Nirvana why should it be different for regular Nirvana? I am sick of the entitlement you people think you deserve. You get the option to do 3 casters a day plus 4 keys in regular Nirvana. We get the same amount of keys/talismans but we aren't allowed to do caster Nirvanas with you. Why? b/c you won't take us either. You then have the nerve to gripe?
  • LecusSkylark - Raging Tide
    LecusSkylark - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You get the option to do 3 casters a day plus 4 keys in regular Nirvana.

Since when do you get 7 keys a day?

Takes a key to get into nirvana plus a tali to open it so it is casters.

Unless I missed something where you can get another 3 keys a day b:surrender
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They don't ban for glitches.

Look at all the FC glitchers still here enjoying life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    Who gives a flip about how much time it takes to run Vana or Caster Vana, it's not the point here. The point is about how unfair the timed talismans are and how restricted we are in doing Caster Vana cuz of that. Us casters want the talismans to be untimed and stackable just like the keys are. I'm sure if the keys were timed and unstackable like the talsimans are, you APS ppl would be QQ'ing like we are.
    Since when do you get 7 keys a day?

Takes a key to get into nirvana plus a tali to open it so it is casters.

Unless I missed something where you can get another 3 keys a day b:surrender

ok even with those numbers you get 1 regular Nirvana a day and 3 casters. Still as many as we get... now what is your complaint?
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As I've stated before, casters won't take me on caster Nirvana why should it be different for regular Nirvana?

Ohhh you're one of those people that doesn't understand what "physical immunity" means. ;)

Are the bosses in regular nirvana elemental immune? No. You guys don't take us with you because we make your runs take longer. Stop trying to pretend that the reason we aren't allowed in most Nirvana groups isn't because we make the runs take longer and you get less money at the end of the day.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok even with those numbers you get 1 regular Nirvana a day and 3 casters. Still as many as we get... now what is your complaint?

Sure are you going to do my BH 1 and BH 2 for my talisman? And all you have to do is do BH1 and collect keys >.>

And honestly when was the last time you took a cleric on a multi run regular Nirvana or any caster?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ohhh you're one of those people that doesn't understand what "physical immunity" means. ;)

Are the bosses in regular nirvana elemental immune? No. You guys don't take us with you because we make your runs take longer. Stop trying to pretend that the reason we aren't allowed in most Nirvana groups isn't because we make the runs take longer and you get less money at the end of the day.

I also want to know where these extra keys are. I get three keys per day. One talisman from the NPC and I have to jump through hoops for the other two.
    Sure are you going to do my BH 1 and BH 2 for my talisman? And all you have to do is do BH1 and collect keys >.>

And honestly when was the last time you took a cleric on a multi run regular Nirvana or any caster?

Allow me to answer both of you at once. I'm trying to level, I take a cleric every time so that I can be rezzed without losing xp. Its easier to spend 5 xtra mins in Nirvana with a cleric in squad than it is to buy guardian scrolls. Btw, I just finished a run with a BM, A cleric, a Wizard, myself and 2 Barbs. If you didn't notice there, there is 3 classes that continue to gripe and complain no 1 takes them. Does it take a little longer, of course it does. I think that all of you need to find better friends. Because if one of my friends asks me to go, I don't ask what the aps of the squad is.. nor do I ask what classes are in it. I just go and have fun. As far as BH's go, I can't imagine that ppl are asking for aps classes for BH. It should be fairly easy for you to get into any bh squad other than metal as ppl do want aps in there. But again, you are able to do the same amount of Nirvana a day that we are. I really don't understand the complaints.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Btw, I just finished a run with a BM, A cleric, a Wizard, myself and 2 Barbs. If you didn't notice there, there is 3 classes that continue to gripe and complain no 1 takes them. Does it take a little longer, of course it does. I think that all of you need to find better friends. Because if one of my friends asks me to go, I don't ask what the aps of the squad is.. nor do I ask what classes are in it. I just go and have fun. As far as BH's go, I can't imagine that ppl are asking for aps classes for BH. It should be fairly easy for you to get into any bh squad other than metal as ppl do want aps in there. But again, you are able to do the same amount of Nirvana a day that we are. I really don't understand the complaints.

Okay then does that make you feel warm and fuzzy :3

Because your one person compared to how many other aps people no offense good for you but honestly the amount of casters that would like to do nirvana and find a squad are very little.

Sure and I want to waste 30 mins to 1 hour doing bh 1 + 2 well you only have to spend what maybe 30 mins for most easy bhs (minus delta).
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why is everyone on this thread QQing about what everyone else does??

Oh yeah! The games not balanced and its not fair...gee thats easy!

Its not the Sins fault, the Clerics fault, the barbs fault (most of which were ostracized from Nirvy altogether once Casters was released) or anyone but the Devs for having lack of consideration in the things they do. Sorry, but that's GOT to be it. No one else is writing the game, lol.

GET RID OF CASTERS, AND LIMIT SQUADS TO ONLY HAVING 2 SINS IN REGULAR NIRVY AND ITS SOLVED!!!!<3
    Balance is restored and I dont have to watch everyone act all Emo about it anymore. b:victory

Just my 2 cents.

Just bought a game card and dont even feel like uploading it...meh.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Caster Nirvana 7.5 minutes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7RCHq5ah4

You all are a bunch of horribly geared, glitch abusing cry babies who probably don't ever get invited to normal squads because you suck that much.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.