Options

Comments

• Susyvu - Heavens Tear
    Susyvu - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That blog entry reminds me of a shot I did once >:]

equilibrium_by_flatterviech-d4fd2fa.jpg

Was a lucky grab in faction base, I love the complimentary mounts, genies and even fashion.

Besides that.. ah I shall not spoil that yet :p Since I'm too lazy to take a screen atm. lol

That's a really cool screenshot... and spoil whats? So curiouss....
    it looks like the new dmg tester mobs in 1k. where you hit the mob and it will record the highest dmg you deal and record it if you hit high ect.. so someone can come in and look if they wanna beat ur dmg or w/e

Ah, okie thanks. She kept healing herself in between attacks so I got confused...b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/23uybd2.png[/SIGPIC]
    ☆★ Susy ♥ Teny ★☆
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not creative with taking screenies at all but I'ma give it a try after my exams are over. :3 I have a new laptop and should have pretty graphics with it but I don't know, I'm not talented like a so many people here on the forums. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    its at #29 :p go to the Banker and turn ur camera to the fields (not facing the building).

its hanzo not honzo b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Damn woman!
    I love your screenies. <3
    So colorful and all the glitter and sparkles just.. love!
    Seriously now I cant wait to get my laptop to play with high graphics and effects on to drool around. :D
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

123-7.jpg

Again, eh, not sure how comfortable riding a mount with the bare minimum will feel after 10 minutes or so, but the colors went together nicely.

Aha, a fac mate of mine x)

Seeing as i've been playing my veno recently i don't need a mount >:D i vroom along in fox form! But on my seeker i just use the overused anni mount b:surrender i'd love to get the cosmos unicorn, but 25m for something which is mostly...cosmetic, iiiit could go better towards something else D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm.. *ish making screenies during WQ from last blog entry* XD

Anyways, on my veno I hardly use her mount anymore. She got the overused anni mount anyway, just like my cleric :P
    My veno is a demon with quite some + speed gear. She runs about 10.6m/s now. It's hardly worth it to grab my mount XD if I get demon summer sprint I'd be faster than mounts \o/

This char has had quite some mounts... XD Started off with a dark charger, then an ancient boa(which I still use :]) got a silver mane later, but sold it again XD and got back to using my dark charger along with the boa ^^
    She also has an anni mount somewhere in bank XD

EDIT: oke... WQ screenies :] I fly it on my cleric + seeker, so some screenies of skills too \o/ will put links to most of them XD and just post the.. "highlights" or at least those are imo :]

Nr. 2 *sigh*
    Nr. 3 hea there!
    Nr. 4 you can haz rainbows
    Nr. 5 wings aren't for flying...
    Nr. 6 + 7 Mr. Cleric, what is it?
    Nr. 8 ._____." the headless hazu
    Nr. 9 Die critters >:O
    Nr. 10. PUSH THE BOAT IN! WE'RE SETTING SAIL!
    74114314.png
    (WQ really hates me XD)
    Nr. 13. ninja's aren't welcome >_>
    Nr. 15. Swing that sword!
    Nr. 16. shiney skills *_*
    28918101.png
    Nr. 17. Neigh Neigh :D
    54395525.png
    Nr. 18. Shouldn't falling from this high hurt?
    Nr. 20. Flying Flying Flying... (the blue and yellow things in the back look like someone is drying their laundry ._." or is that my weird mind?)
    Nr. 23. Ah well, time to take a rest, one has to eat right o.o
    Nr. 24. Clerics don't like wet feet D:
    Nr. 26. As if I don't have enough chi from the carrieng around...
    Now THIS is just one of the reasons I don't like book 27!
    You perv Dx I see what you're trying to do there!
    92109289.png
    Nr. 28. Even the bunnies of doom can't hurt him!
    Nr. 30! Done at last!

.___. I'm never going to do that again...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    anni mount since 2010 lolsb:chuckle I dont even ride it that often either.

but bfor i got the ani mount I had rudy the raindeer which was my fav still is now, bulb fish, hell hound. I still want the green lion.

meh cleric in her 80s in 2010 summer. its the only pic i could find x.x' with her on rudy.

2011-03-0420-32-01-1-1-1.jpg

my veno had the hell hound hubby at that time had a hell hound too. also 2010 summer veno was also lvl 80. I know she's not riding the hell hound but its the only pic i can find that she's on a hell hound.

2010-06-1421-27-32.jpg
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Susy, you need to tell me when you're on usually b:sad I wanna staaaaaaaalk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    28qwqc.png
    My archer on her red fox... I quit her soon after, wish I could transfer the mount to my cleric. b:cry
    But it matches her genie :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Took a few screenies of me and my friend OrhimeLee on our fox mounts a while ago...

th_2012-01-0619-45-29-1.png th_2012-01-0619-44-08-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hazumi_Chan - O_O Guys, if you haven't, check out Hazumi's world quest screenies! Those were awesome xD I especially liked No.3, 5, 13, 15. I know you said you won't do it again [ :( ] but you really do have the creativity - should keep sharing it :)

SerenityMare - Don't say that! I'm sure you can take amazing shots. To be honest, I think for me anyway, it takes more luck and patience than skill to get something pretty. And having a good graphic card does makes a huge difference >_>;

lordhanzo - I'm sorry hanzo, I don't know why I keep thinking honzo not hanzo. I'll get it right, bare with me xD And wowz never knew... I should pay more attentions.

Snowycookie - Thankies kindly :) Hope you get your paws on those soon... I literally can't play a game that has/when I have bad graphics.

Exiirah - Oh coolies! Don't tell him what I said about him being naked and all please lol. And yeah... the price is kinda steep.. I think it can be used somewhere else as well.

baby_pho - I love the reindeer mount so cutes. I can't tell really but your characters look so much more mature back then... That's around Lost City the second pic right? Looks nice even with the low graphic settings.

Graviora - Stalk whom? D: I'm really on erratically... ^^;; I did however, when doing the blog the other day, see you trying to sell your imprisoned off on world chat lol! I resisted pming you...

Ajiuo - I only have the original fox but I'd love the red one too. Red - my favorite color.

KuiXing - That second one reminds me of Xainou's pic xD Pretty pretty shots
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm, I was looking through my screenshots that I took a long time ago before I quit and going to post some of the ones I really like despite the ugly old graphics card that I had xD.

Hmm, I remember taking this ss for Susy to make me a siggy that I had for a while.
    kgns.jpg

Lolz @ this screeny. Me trying to be creative. >_<;;
    2010-12-1018-48-27.jpg

Mah nubby cleric on HT.
    2010-12-0823-31-25.jpg

One of the many times Dreamweaver had a BB/RB event in South. xD
    2010-11-1423-20-47.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Another BB tower event. :3
    2010-09-2120-50-27.jpg

This was in an old friend of mine's wedding~
    2010-08-2716-00-26.jpg

LOLZ. This was me when I was a noob in like in my 60's or 70's and doing BH51 with people. I don't know what happened that made me decide to take a screenshot in the middle of it. But omg, I loved this outfit, think I might get it again.
    2010-07-0213-55-13.jpg

This was one of my early original looks that I liked.
    2010-05-1618-44-09.jpg

Nice trip down memory lane, eh.. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hazumi_Chan - O_O Guys, if you haven't, check out Hazumi's world quest screenies! Those were awesome xD I especially liked No.3, 5, 13, 15. I know you said you won't do it again [ :( ] but you really do have the creativity - should keep sharing it :)

Sorry for the triple post but that last screenie with the perv NPC stunned me. You have such a pretty earthguard, oh my God. I stared at it for like a while~ So pretty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Graviora - Stalk whom? D: I'm really on erratically... ^^;; I did however, when doing the blog the other day, see you trying to sell your imprisoned off on world chat lol! I resisted pming you...

Yes... I often do try and sell my hubby b:cute I think that was before TW too D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @susy: Thanks :D I usually make screenies while fighting though. Usually in TT and such. WQ is afk homework time xD I like nr. 15 the most from the ones you pointed out :3

@Serenety: thank you :D I spent a lot of time creating her so that means a lot to me b:cute

That BB tower is awesome btw xD been a while since I've seen one ^^
    Your veno is very pretty too :D hazu and she could be sisters :0 they look quite alike :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Susy.. remember when I stalked you on a Es clone I made on HT? b:chuckle
    I need to do that again.. /examswhyunofinishedD:

Gabbeh, don't sell Imp, you won't know what would happen if you did o.o he might get fed to the wraiths! >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wooow your screenies are so crisp Serenity >.< they look amazing! and i wish my server did mini events like the bb tower, everyone is pkqq on mine 8D

Also no i wont tell him Susylu b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Gabbeh, don't sell Imp, you won't know what would happen if you did o.o he might get fed to the wraiths! >>

Its k. :3 Nobody ever wants to buy him except a mutual friend of ours. And his million of hubbies.

Sasu Q.Q Where am I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its k. :3 Nobody ever wants to buy him except a mutual friend of ours. And his million of hubbies.

b:chuckle Whew good. I think it's cause people are afraid you'd tempest their butts if they did something bad to him! b:laugh
    (OT: I'm making a template for some headwings just now, once I finish this science work i'mm show you or make a thread on it o.o)
    EDIT Here is said thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=15888161#post15888161
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited January 2012
    Options

Sasu Q.Q Where am I?

Mah lawv, you're in both of those BB events b:cute I have tons of other SS with me and you in them but the quality sucks because of my old computer. We shall take more SS with my new laptop and they'll look so good. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Figured I'm gonna give this WQ challenge a shot >:]
    Can't have a boring WQ being Xain b:laugh

WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD. lol

wqadventures1.jpg

wqadventures2.jpg

wqadventures3.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I giggled! Amazing screenies and nice witty comments, lol. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Xainou - You have NO idea how happy I am to see that you see the seal in the moon, too. xD I keep trying to point that out to people and all I get is, "Huh? What? I don't see it!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Xainou - You have NO idea how happy I am to see that you see the seal in the moon, too. xD I keep trying to point that out to people and all I get is, "Huh? What? I don't see it!!"

Haha yea, I can't unsee it anymore. But those faces in tusk town are epic too. I swear, the left one looks like trollface b:shocked

And most of those shots actually happened on accident. For example I wanted to pet the horse. First try. Horse walks away. Next one. I somehow end up waving at horse while it's sniffing my knee. lol

And that dang npc was supposed to get revenge for trying to steal Hazus bra. That didn't quite work out. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Alright decided to do some wq screenies myself. b:pleased

Start!

This paperclip better be worth it! Or I'mma shoot ya with my magic bow.

A book and a blessing for a paperclip. This is just crazy enough to work!

Hey! Old Man! Can you hear me?!? I got an offer for you!

I call upon all book traders to help me find this man a home. Thank you. Now watch this dive.

Thanks M'Lady

Such a big strong man, with such great big muscles, surely wouldn't mind trading a book to little old me?

Winged Elf to Winged Elf, help me out elf brother.

Mmm hmm, mmm hmm. I'm very interested in your tales, Mr. Musician. See how much attention I'm paying? I think my good behavior deserves a reward...I mean the book!

Nice of the old soldier to trade me books, and let me hide out here from the rain.

C'mon old man....are you gonna trade me or not? I don't have all day!

2012-01-2517-22-06.jpg Trade me the book, Guard Hsuing, or else.....

That storm doesn't look good. Give me that book so I can get out here.

2012-01-2517-50-37.jpgHey Scholar, whats up. Nice to see ya!

Man, you're really gonna make me work for these. Aren't ya Apothecary.

2012-01-2518-01-13.jpg Dance with me Hsiao, dance the dance of life! Cuz once you've danced the dance of life, you just gotta trade books. It's a rule.

Me and you are both sleepy, sister. You and me both.

Hey, I may be on a mission. But may as well enjoy the sites when i'm here.

What do ya know Hsian, you really can see Sanctuary from your house.

A'hoy matey! I have travelled far and wide in search of this book. Let us trade!

Oh for the love of Pangu this is long. I'm gonna pray at this temple for the strength to finish this boring mission.

2012-01-2521-05-49.jpg

Okay, dude. Take your title. You know, I'm hot, and sweaty, and tired but I feel like I really accomplished something here. ^^....What? You want me to do this again for your stupid dog? For Pangu's sake man!

No..no..fine. I'll do it again. No, really. I'm fine. I've just collapsed from mere exahustion is all. But don't mind me....let's get your stupid dog his own house real soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SerenityMare: I love love the first and last pic. And I remember having those BB events on HT too but events rarely happen on HT >_>;

Graviora: I would love to just have God Mode on during a TW and take screenshots lol. I have some from waaaayyy back in the day... actions shots are always interesting.

Hazumi_chan: Like I said, actions shots ftw! :D

Esnemyl: Good luck on your exams! And yes. LOL... X_X And can't wait to see how your headgear turns out.

Xainou: Great great shots and captions, so funnay xD And yeh I think I'll stay away from the bridge now lol.

Yanami: I see no seal >_< Unless its that white blob thingie? idk ...

VenusArmani: Nice story xD Actually sounded like a real world quest. I especially like the "such a big strong man" one haha. And she looks so pretty in the DW one in that hair and dress.

Here we go again~

125-1.jpg

Why am I a tiger shop today?
    (I still have several rows of these and quite pleased since I don't ever see tiger shops anymore)

After hearing the State of the Union speech yesterday that addressed particularly in depth the economic crisis and how they plan to "fix" it, my mind has been whirling around jobs and money
    (how dorky did I just sound?)

Although I've made lots off merchanting through catshops, I've never been really into it, being that I like to make quick money and that I like to spend constantly.

There are players that make a lot of money off merchanting.

Today I'll be taking you on a short tour around the major shopping district of West Archosaur, and later pointing out catshops that I noticed were still around even after the one year break that I took.

I decided not to do the other servers since I've never played on there so I wouldn't really know.

125-2.jpg

There are some major spots on West Arch. Near the banker are the token and pack shops. I swear most of them just sit there staring at the screen to adjust prices right as competition lowers their price.

125-3.jpg

The corner is overtaken by the (overpriced) dye shops.

125-4.jpg

And to the middle to towards the west gate are the majority of the fashion shops. Obviously my favorite place to shop.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    125-5.jpg

Near the wine person and the blacksmith are the shops that buy and sell mats. I'm actually really surprised at the number of these, and how active they still are.

125-6.jpg

D-Orb shops.

125-7.jpg

Now there's a whole row of matching catshops that happen to be lighters this time of year. Out of them, BikiniGirl I think has been around since the beginning.

125-8.jpg

Fashions_R_Us has good deals -some- times, but also has been around for a while.

125-9.jpg

IcedMocha usually has decent priced fashion/mounts/other goodies. They also constantly buy things at a little lower than market price. They're usually on every time I stop by the area.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    125-10.jpg

The DyePimps basically have the monopoly on dyes. Usually winning all the dye pack bids, etc.

125-11.jpg

BuyMyLove has also been standing on that rock for quite a while.

125-12.jpg

I never remember this shop's name but I remember their green lovebird hair wearing character thingie. Usually sells old fashion and other bits and bobs. Been near that gate for a while as well.

I'm sure there's other shops that make more coin than the ones I posted (several of them belonging to one person...) but those are the shops I notice have been here for a while, shops I usually click on.

Any catshops that you guys like to visit frequently?
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its interesting to see where your shops are situated Susy. The fash shops for DW are concentrated more towards the crossroads in W. Arch by the dye shops (which are located on the corner near the tailors building doohickey), so it's like a fashion block. :P As for catshops I frequent; Mainly the fash ones, lol. No specific merchant. I usually get the best fashion deals from player catshops, not fashion merchant specific ones. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]